All Comments on 'Wrongfully Accused'

by Swilly

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

All Right: as an attorney, I really don't believe that any judge, even one in Suffolk County, would allow this testimony in court. On the other hand, I doubt that an experienced attorney such as Alex would not have video taped Brian's testimony, Nancy's reaction and the jury's reaction.

All kidding aside: very well described, from all angles and points of view.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
I don't know a thing about US law ...

... but this story was quite unbelievable! That said, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it - thank you; it was both hot and amusing, even if sometimes unintentionally. You have "done us proud " with this one and deserve full marks for it.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WRONGFULLY ACCUSED

how does one aquire atonement, Next chapter please, TK U MLJ LV NV

john1946john1946about 10 years ago
Beautiful

What a great way to handle a really sensitive subject. The bad guys need to be punished but the people who try to make something like this gal did need to be shown the error of their ways. Well done and fun read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was funny

But even though he was acquitted I think his reputation in the community took a HUGE hit. Can't see a prosecutor getting within 100 feet of him. Too risky to her career.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 10 years ago
Felt like reading an episode of SVU

I'm not too knowledgeable about the nitty-gritties of the legal system, but I found the story quite interesting. You made a small mistake when Alex introduced the testimony of Nancy's previous sexual partners to Sarah. There is something called "rape shield" which prevents a rape victim's character from being put on trial.

But all in all, I got my time's worth. Nancy's mid-court orgasm made me chuckle. I'll have to check out more of your work. Keep writing.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

needs a 2nd chapter so we can see the ada shown the ropes. maybe they might become a couple?

patientleepatientleeabout 10 years ago
Dirty Law and Order!

I love it. The dialogue was excellent. Sounded very official. (Is it a bad thing that I didn't realize that it was inappropriate to use the word "cock" in court until the lawyer objected?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great premise

Terrific story, expertly told and highly arousing.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
Wow! Yes, I'm sure, WOW!!

Swilly you have written a terrific story that combines erotica with legal procedures. Well crafted and imaginatively wicked & funny.

The character Brian Flood is wealthy. The 'community' may snicker behind their hands but will grovel to his money every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

As for not permitting the introduction of interviews of two other sex partners of the accused. If Flood had been convicted, that new evidence could be used on appeal. That the DA investigators failed to do 'due diligence' during their investigation.

Ohhh, major lawsuit time when a onepercenter is dissed!

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastover 9 years ago

An inspired idea, popular and relevant. A great piece that gets stronger as it goes along. Excellent use of dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not sure about the law parts

But this was pretty silly. As a prosecutor I can't see her getting within 100 yards of him after the trial. After all he had it right. She looked like a fool after the trial was over. And I don't see a Judge letting such testimony take place in an open Courtroom. Given the fact that they had 2 other sworn testimonies I think the Judge would have been pissed off at them had they tried the case the way you set forth. Funny but unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's been quite some time...

...since you posted this so I guess there won't be another chapter coming. That is too bad.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDover 5 years ago
Nancy’s reason

I wish that the author would have explored the reasons that Nancy chose to prosecute Brian. From the story it would appear that she had similar prior experiences & sought out Brian for more of the same. In my view, it appears that she was the instigator throughout their encounters. “Topping from the bottom” is a term used for a situation whereby a submissive causes the dominant partner to do the submissive’s bidding. This seems to fit this narrative to a “T”.

rickydean56rickydean56over 5 years ago
why

I agree, we need to know why. She got caught, rich husband with a prenup, or maybe he wouldn’t play with her anymore and she was pissed. Surprise us, give it a good twist or maybe some of your anonymous editors can write a sequel just leave a link so we can find it.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Truly one of the best stories I've ever read on this site... and I've read a lot of stories here!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 5 years ago
Um... wow...?

You'd like to feel bad for the embarrassment that Nancy experienced having cum in a public venue... except she brought it all upon herself... and as Sarah said, Brian *could* have gone to prison because of her accusation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LITEROTICA MASTERPIECE

Reading several per day, over the years I've read thousands of Literotica stories. Including some that I read today (some of which were by noted Literotica authors) that were OK to good.

To me this instantly stood above.

This is a Literotica classic.

Partly because it is so well told with excellent English language skills.

Mostly because of the subject matter. I do not read BDSM. I made an exception for this one because it was on chilleywilley's Favorites page. I assume that a similar story has been told a number of times in Literotica's BDSM pages. Where this one stood out was the story was not told in a private residence or club, but in a public courtroom being told in a form appropriate to that forum, with reactions from the audience, judge, jury, and especially ADA Susan and her cohort Janice, and most especially from accuser Nancy. Thus, the intriguing plot was inextricably mingled with the erotica.

result: one of the great ones of Literotica.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. No. It's complete without further explanation of this story, nor more story.

This is not to say that an entirely separate spin-off story would be unwelcome.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Great

I agree with the last comment. A very unusual take; surely no DA would allow that to happen but a very readable story. A follow up involving the ADA Sarah is definitely warranted. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read all your stories, really enjoyed them. Thank you and keep writing.

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

That was seriously hot and well written. That was one man who never lost control of the situation. The build up was intense and the resolution was hilarious. After all, who doesn’t enjoy a good laugh while captivated by such an erotic tale?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous