WTF???

Story Info
A surprise package for a cheating wife.
15.4k words
2.64
75.5k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

Rick

At long last, the nine month wait for the birth of our child was at hand. My wife, Emma, had gone into labor and I was holding her hand in the birthing room going through the breathing exercises we had learned about in the pre-natal classes we had been attending. We were both excited about our first child.

Emma and I had been introduced to each other by some mutual friends of ours. They had been trying to set both of us up for some time and when Emma and I met we just clicked. We dated for a short while, got engaged and then got married. We had been married three years when Emma got pregnant. It was a planned pregnancy and it took about a year before we had success. When we had finally succeeded, we were very happy.

As I thought back, the day of conception, probably, occurred on the night that Emma had returned from a conference in Las Vegas. Emma works for an insurance company and is sent off to conferences once a year for new product introduction and policy reviews. She often asked me to go with her, but I was always unable due to my job. I own my own computer tech business.

I had never seen Emma as horny as she was when she returned from Vegas. She got home on Friday evening and we, basically, had sex until Sunday afternoon! She even let me have anal sex with her, something she had never done and always said she would never do! By Sunday afternoon I couldn't even get an erection!

Emma's contractions were coming quicker now and with them the hospital staff began to increase in the room. I bent down and whispered into Emma's ear, "I love you, Emma. Now breathe in deeply and blow out. Keep up this rhythm and before you know it our baby will be here!"

Emma squeaked out, "I love you too, Rick!"

After a little while, the doctor in attendance told Emma to begin pushing. She pushed and stopped when she was told to. I was wiping the perspiration from her brow and continued to give her encouragement. When the doctor said, "Her she comes!" I bent over and kissed Emma's sweaty forehead. I heard the first cries of our child and turned to see our new baby.

I noticed furrowed brows on the nurses and when I saw the naked, crying girl I cried out, "WHAT THE FUCK?" dropped Emma's hand and left the birthing room!

Emma

All during my pregnancy, Rick was a pillar of strength. He attended every Lamaze class with me and catered to my every whim. During the actual birthing, he helped me with my breathing and mopped my forehead. After the birth, I couldn't understand why he cried out 'What the fuck', dropped my hand and left the room until I saw our, or rather, my child...she was black!

I began crying uncontrollably because I knew my marriage was over. I didn't mean to get pregnant by the wrong man, but it was entirely my fault. You see, I was a bit of a slut when I was in college, especially when I drank and I did a lot of drinking during my early college years. Every weekend there was a party and, more often than not, I was there getting drunk and then getting laid. In my first two years, I had no self-control, but, later on, I saw that my life was getting pretty self-destructive, so I tempered my drinking a lot.

During most of my senior year I had one boyfriend, a black guy named Ja'Marcus. He was a great guy and a great lover, though I never really fell in love with him. I think, for the most part, that Ja'Marcus was just me being rebellious because I grew up in a small town in Alabama and I knew that my parents and friends would have major conniptions if they knew I dated and had sex with a black guy. However, about a week before graduation, I attended a graduation party, got drunk and fucked some guy just like the old days. Ja'Marcus caught me and dumped me.

His catching me was, probably, a blessing because there was no way we could have continued as lovers. I was 22 when I graduated, I met Rick a year later and before long we were married. I was blissful in my relationship with Rick because he's very funny, caring and made sure that we were happy at all times.

I had attended a conference with my insurance company in Las Vegas, something that I had to do every year. I would fly out from our home in Madison, Wisconsin on Sunday morning, attend the conference from Monday through early Friday and then fly home via Denver arriving at our house by 6pm. The first two days of the conference went as they normally do, I attended several seminars and met with a number of old friends. On Wednesday night, I was invited to a cocktail party sponsored by my insurance company and was pretty bored until I was tapped on the shoulder.

"Emma Bergman?"

I turned around and was staring into the smiling face of none other than my old boyfriend Ja'Marcus. "Oh my god! Ja'Marcus Evans! How are you? Oh, it's Emma Svensen now."

The two of us hugged and talked about what we had been doing since we last saw each other. Ja'Marcus was married as well and had two kids a boy 3 and a girl 7 months. "We haven't been blessed yet, but are trying hard to have kids." I said. "So, what are you doing here? Do you work for the company?"

"Yeah," Ja'Marcus replied, "I've been working for them the past two years. This is my first conference. How about you?"

"I started with them right after we graduated. Speaking of graduation, I never got a chance to apologize to you for what I did. I'm very sorry you found me that way. I, kind of, fell back into an old habit of getting drunk and having sex with the first guy that came on to me. Honestly, it was nothing personal towards you, it was just me being a slut."

Ja'Marcus smiled and said, "I was pretty devastated, but then I found Maria, so it all came with a happy ending for me."

Ja'Marcus kept feeding me drinks and after several hours I was pretty drunk. I decided that I should be getting back to my room, so I gave Ja'Marcus a kiss on the cheek and stood to leave. Apparently, I was drunker than I realized because I stumbled as I stood up, so Ja'Marcus assisted me to my room. As we stood in the hallway in front of my door, I got those old horny feelings and pulled Ja'Marcus in for a kiss. He was always a good kisser and he still was. I could feel my pussy start to get wet as our kiss got longer and more intense.

I finally, broke the kiss, opened my room door and pulled him into the room with me where we continued kissing. Ja'Marcus' hands began roaming all over my body making me moan with passion. I knew in the back of my mind that what we were doing was wrong, but I just couldn't stop myself from continuing because everything he was doing to me felt so good. Before long, he had pulled the zipper down on my dress and pushed it down my body leaving me in my underwear and shoes. Next, Ja'Marcus unclipped my bra, pulled it off and began sucking on my nipples which were hard as nails with my lustfulness. While he sucked on my nipples, he pushed my panties down and began fingering my pussy.

After a few minutes, I had my first orgasm with his huge fingers working in and out of my vagina. When he felt me quiver, he picked me up, laid me on the bed and buried his face in my steaming cunt. Before long, I began screaming, "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! EAT ME JA'MARCUS!" Between his mouth and his fingers, I had several orgasms and then begged him, "FUCK ME NOW, JA'MARCUS! FUCK ME HARD!" He didn't need to be asked twice as he crawled up my body and buried his sizable cock into me and began pounding me without respite.

I came three more times before Ja'Marcus cried out, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" I could feel his cock pulse as he filled me with his seed. In the back of my mind I thought that I probably shouldn't let him come in me, but it was too late now. Besides, I felt glorious with him in me.

After a while, he rolled off of me to my left. We both lay on the bed gasping for air when I rolled over, worked my way down his body and began licking and sucking his cock because I wasn't nearly done yet! After a while I got him hard again. He told me to turn over and lie on my belly because he wanted to take me doggy style. I remembered that doggy was always a favorite of his, so I quickly complied with his request and got up on my hands and knees.

I noticed that Ja'Marcus got off of the bed and walked into the bathroom for a moment before he returned. When he got up behind me, he began rubbing his large erection through my slit for a while before he slowly sank his meat deep into my pussy. As he slowly fucked me once again, he ran his thumb up and down my ass crack and then began massaging my anus. I had never had anyone play with my asshole before like this. I don't know if it was due to my drunkenness or not, but I was really enjoying his attention to my backdoor.

After a few minutes, I felt some liquid roll down my crack and then I felt his thumb begin to penetrate me! I couldn't help myself and let out with a deep moan as his large digit slowly worked its way deeper and deeper into my rectum. A few moments later he began fucking my ass with his thumb. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" I cried out as he fucked my pussy and ass at the same time.

"You like that thumb in your ass, don't you baby?"

"OH FUCK, YEAH!" I replied.

Ja'Marcus chuckled and said, "If you like my thumb, you're going to love my cock in your bunghole!"

As I processed what he was saying, I let out a loud moan because what he was doing to me felt so good. Finally, I replied, "I've never done that before."

"I have a feeling you're going to love it; besides I've always wanted to fuck this delectable ass of yours!"

Moments later he pulled his thumb from my ass followed by his cock from my pussy. Next, a few moments later, I felt his cock nudge up against my virgin asshole. I tried relaxing and after a few seconds I felt the head of his cock slip into me. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but I think because of my drunken state I was able to handle it. Ja'Marcus worked his cock in and out slowly, penetrating a little deeper with each thrust. As the pain ebbed, I began liking the feeling of my ass filled with Ja'Marcus' huge cock.

Before long, I began to beg him to fuck me harder as I reached back and buried four fingers in my pussy while I rubbed my clit with my thumb. All of a sudden I climaxed harder than I had ever done before! I even squirted, something that I had never done before. Because Ja'Marcus had cum in my pussy earlier, he was lasting a good long time as he fucked my ass. The longer he went the more I climaxed having orgasms one after another. Finally, after what seemed to be an hour of him plundering my virgin ass he came hard.

When Ja'Marcus pulled his cock from my abused asshole, he told me to turn around and clean his cock with my mouth. The idea of sucking his cock after it had been in my ass was pretty disgusting, but being the drunken horny slut that I was I instantly wrapped my lips around his flagging dick. It was still half hard as he fucked my face forcing his cock down my throat. I guess he decided I had cleaned it sufficiently when he pulled his cock from my mouth and lay back on the bed. I lay down as well and as the alcohol in my system began to give up its hold on my psyche I began to evaluate what I had just done.

I think Ja'Marcus knew I was beginning to rue what we had been doing because he got up, walked over to the minibar and grabbed several drinks for us. He managed to maintain my level of inebriation because we fucked all night. By the morning I was completely sated and felt used up. When he left, I got up and showered, texted my boss telling him I didn't feel well and would miss the day's sessions, fell into the other bed and fell asleep.

I woke up around 3 in the afternoon with a hangover and a very sore pussy and anus. As I lay in bed, it dawned on me what I had done having broken my marriage vows to my husband. I knew Rick would be devastated if he ever found out, so I decided that he would never know. I was wracked with guilt the rest of the day as I fell in and out of sleep. I, also, dreamt about the fabulous sex that Ja'Marcus and I had and decided to alleviate my guilt by giving my husband the same sex that I had willingly given to Ja'Marcus when I got home.

I blew the rest of the conference off and couldn't wait to get home to Rick in order to alleviate the guilt I felt. I stopped at a drug store on my way home and purchased an enema kit and a couple of tubes lube for the anal sex I was planned on sharing with my man. Rick greeted me with a kiss and hug and then I told him I wanted to take a shower and for him to be ready for some serious loving because I was very horny after being away so long. Rick smiled and said he would be ready.

I cleaned out my rectum with the enema, scrubbed myself clean in the shower and then lubed up my ass. When I walked into our bedroom, I found Rick on the bed naked lazily stroking his erection. I smiled at him, climbed up straddling his boner and slowly worked it in my sopping pussy. We both moaned with satisfaction as he penetrated deep into me. I bent over and kissed him and then whispered into his ear, "I love you so much, Rick. Now, give me a baby!"

We made slow passionate love for quite a while until I told him to 'fuck me hard'! He then rolled me over so he was on top and began plowing into me. Thoughts of Ja'Marcus briefly entered my mind, but I quickly put those aside and concentrated on what my loving husband was doing to me. I managed a small orgasm just before Rick shot his load of seed deep into me. When he rolled off of me, I crept down his torso and took his withering cock into my mouth and began resuscitating him until he got hard again.

When Rick was hard again, I got up on my hands and knees, turned around so my ass was facing him and then, looking over my shoulder smiled and said, "I want to try something new that some ladies at the conference were talking about."

Rick looked at me with curiosity and asked, "What did you have in mind?"

I gave him my most sultry look and said, "I want you to fuck my ass! I've cleaned myself thoroughly and have lubed myself. Under my pillow you will find a tube of lube, so slather your cock really well and then give it to me!"

I guess my story about the ladies at the conference convinced him about my seriousness because he never questioned my desire to be ass fucked. He quickly hopped up, grabbed the tube of lube, slathered it on his erection and then asked me, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

At that moment, I felt like crying because of how considerate Rick was by asking if I was sure. As far as he knew, this was to be my first time. I turned to look at him and said, "Yes, I'm sure. Just go slowly, please."

Rick then nodded, lined himself up with my rosebud and slowly pressed forward. Having done this once before, I was prepared to experience some momentary discomfort, but I was surprised to find it felt good from the beginning. Rick, for his part, pressed forward slowly much the same way as Ja'Marcus did by going in and out in small increments. Before long, Rick was completely ensconced in my ass. I was dying for him to start fucking me, so I turned my head and said, "Oh Rick, this feels really good! Please fuck me now!"

He began working in and out of me with a nice easy tempo as he cried out, "HOLY FUCK, EMMA! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW TIGHT AND HOT YOU ARE!"

I guessed that I didn't have to be drunk to enjoy a good ass fucking, because I was really liking what Rick was doing to me. His cock wasn't as thick as Ja'Marcus', but felt much better as he rogered my bunghole. "FUCK ME HARDER, RICK! I'M LOVING THIS! FUCK ME HARDER, NOW!" Rick did as I asked and began plowing into my ass like he did my pussy. Like I did with Ja'Marcus, I buried four fingers in my snatch and rubbed my clit raw with my thumb. After just a couple of minutes I had a massive orgasm to rival the one I experienced on Wednesday in Vegas.

Rick lasted much longer after I climaxed and with a massive groan unleashed his load into my bowel. I collapsed onto my belly with Rick falling on top of me. Ever the gentleman, he quickly apologized for squishing me and rolled off of me onto his back. I felt I owed Rick the same treatment I gave Ja'Marcus, so I rolled over and took his flagging cock into my mouth to clean my ass off of him. Having had an enema, this time it wasn't nearly as disgusting as the first time.

When I had finished with his cock, I lay back into Rick's loving arms as we both pondered what we had just done. After a bit, Rick said, "Honey, that had to be the hottest thing we have ever done. I think I need to talk to those ladies and thank them for encouraging you to try anal."

I laughed and said, "I agree! Next year I'll let them know that you approved!"

We, pretty much, spent the entire weekend in bed fucking, napping and then fucking some more. Rick fucked my ass a couple of more times and by Sunday I was afraid I wouldn't be able to sit for a week. As we went to bed on Sunday night, despite not being religious at all, I prayed that Rick impregnated me and not Ja'Marcus and that Rick would never find out about my deceit. I could hear that Rick was asleep as I worried about the whole situation. I got to the point that I just hoped I wasn't pregnant at all. I was fairly early in my cycle, so I hoped that nothing would happen.

When my period didn't come as usual I didn't panic. Sometimes stress can cause a delay, so I was still optimistic. As the days went by, I began to worry because I still hadn't had my period. After a couple of weeks, I began to experience morning sickness, so I made an appointment with my Ob/Gyn and discovered that I was, indeed, pregnant. I decided that it didn't benefit anyone to worry, so I convinced myself that Rick's sperm won the battle.

As we all now know, Rick's sperm came in a distant second and that I gave birth to Ja'Marcus' third child.

Rick

When I saw that little black baby in the doctor's arms, I couldn't believe my eyes. Both Emma and I are light skinned from Nordic stock and have blond hair and blue eyes. I could see that the hospital staff were as surprised as I was by the looks on their faces. I was so embarrassed I just had to get out of there and try to figure out what to do. My obvious thoughts were, I would have to divorce Emma as soon as possible and try to rebuild my life. As I thought about Emma I couldn't believe that she would cheat on me. She always told me how happy she was and how much she loved me. She never did anything that would arouse suspicion like have 'girl's nights out' or work late frequently. The only time she was away was when she went to her company's conventions.

That last thought stopped me for a moment. She had gone to those conventions several times but never came back horny like that. The timing for the convention was right as well. They often say that Las Vegas is 'Sin City' and that unusual things happen to people who visit there. I just didn't know what to do. Emma would be coming home the next day and all I knew was that we really needed to talk.

The next day Emma called me and asked, "They're going to let me come home in a couple of hours. Will you be able to pick me up or do I need to find alternative transportation? I guess what I should really ask is am I still living there?"

I calmed myself and replied, "You are still my wife, for the time being, so I will come pick you up and bring you home. Once we get you settled in we will sit down and talk about everything...the past, the present and the future. Okay?"

I could hear Emma get weepy as she replied, "Okay. Thank you, Rick. I'm so sorry this has happened."

I grunted in response and told her I would be on my way. I got in my car and drove the short distance to the hospital and then went to Emma's room. She was lying on her bed nursing the child and had a beatific look on her face as she looked at her daughter. I couldn't help smiling as I watched her, but then I focused on the little dark package in her arms which told me that she wasn't my little girl.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers