WTF???

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought to myself, 'I'm going to get double fucked for the first time! This is going to be great!' Rick quickly worked his cock into my backdoor causing me to moan with satisfaction at how great it felt to be filled up with two cocks. I, once again, began fucking myself on Josh, while Rick began pounding into me from behind. I was so keyed up that I had another huge, squirting orgasm within minutes of starting my first DP.

Rick came in my ass, but due to the Viagra he had taken he never slowed down as he continued pummeling my ass. During the course of the night I sucked and fucked Rick and Josh in as many different combinations as I could with my three holes. By 3am I was spent and, apparently, so were the guys. The three of us fell asleep on our bed with me between the two of them.

Come morning, I was in a bit of a haze and had a bit of a hangover. When I thought about the night before, I had mixed emotions. On the one hand I loved the sex that we had, but on the other I felt a little guilty. Once Josh left, Rick and I showered together and talked about what happened.

Rick

I couldn't believe how wanton Emma had become when she had a few drinks with Josh and I. While she took Josh in all three holes, I couldn't believe how slutty and erotic she was. I got so hard just watching that I had to stroke myself. I quickly decided to video what they got up to, so I could show her later how fucking sexy she was.

Emma seemed a bit subdued as we took a shower, so I asked her, "Did you have fun last night?"

"Yes I did, but are you alright with what happened. I don't want to lose you, Rick."

I smiled, hugged her tightly and replied, "I'm very alright. I couldn't believe how erotic and sexy you were when you fucked Josh. Would you like to do something like that again? Just so you know, I would love to do more of this."

Emma looked at me and said, "I swore I would always tell you the truth and the truth is I would love to do stuff like this again. I was so turned on knowing you were watching me and then when you and Josh were fucking me at the same time, well I had the biggest orgasms of my life!"

I looked into Emma's eyes and said, "I was thinking we could do this sort of thing every month or two depending on what I can arrange. I think next time we will get your threesome fantasy with another woman checked off of the list. There's a woman who works sales for one of our suppliers whom I think might be up for some fun. She flirts with me all of the time and I have caught her eyeing some of the women in the office. How does that sound?"

Emma smiled at me and said, "That sounds like it will be fun. You'll join us won't you?"

"Of course I will."

"Will you fuck her too?"

"If you want me to."

"Oh, yes! I want to watch you fuck another woman!"

"I was thinking about some other things I want you to do. This afternoon I want you to get your nipples and clit pierced. Would you do that for me?"

I saw Emma shudder at the thought and then she replied, "As I told you before, I will do anything you ask me to do. Besides, I have been wanting to get pierced for a long time, I just thought you wouldn't like it so I never asked. Did you have anything in particular in mind?"

I grinned and said, "I want you to have some large loops so I can attach things like chains and weights. I, also, want you to get your pussy and anus waxed regularly and we need to get you some sexier clothes. I want to show off your beauty and sexiness as much as possible, especially when we go out."

Emma

So, after our threesome with Josh, Rick took me to a piercing parlor and I got my nipples and clit pierced with large loops. I really liked the look as did Rick. He liked it so much he told me to stay naked around the house so he could admire me all of the time. About a month and a half after I had been pierced and after our threesome with Josh, Rick brought Denise home for dinner.

Rick had told me to stay naked throughout the evening, so I prepared dinner with just an apron on. When Rick and Denise arrived, she got a big smile on her face as she checked me out. I had been getting used to being an exhibitionist and took her leer in stride. Denise was very pretty with short dark hair and a marvelous figure and I could feel myself getting wet with the nights prospects rushing through my thoughts. As Rick was handing us our drinks, he handed me a pill and said take this. I asked him what it was and he replied, "It's MDMA or better known as Ecstasy. I want to see how you react with it. I think you'll like the effect."

We had wine with dinner and shortly before we finished eating, I could feel the effects of the drug. I was looking at Denise with unrestrained lust and couldn't wait to dive into her pussy. I began rubbing my clit right there at the dinner table I was so horny. Rick seeing this, smiled and said, "Let's retire to the bedroom!" As I stood next to the bed, Denise pushed me down on the bed and then dove between my legs and began eating me out and then she swung her legs around over my head and dropped her pussy on my face.

Apparently, the ecstasy was working it's magic because I was 5 times more horny than normal as I gobbled up Denise's vagina. Her actions on me were driving me to a frenetic state as I began cumming. When my climax had slowed a bit, Denise rolled off of me, repositioned herself between my legs and began working her fingers into my pussy. When she had four fingers in me, she said, "Get on your hands and knees!" I did as I was told while she ran her fingers in and out of me. I had another, albeit, smaller orgasm when I felt Denise work her whole hand into me and began fucking me!

Her hand and arm felt a lot like when Ja'Marcus fucked me with his huge meat causing me to cry out, "FUCK ME HARDER! POUND ME WITH YOUR COCK, JA'MARCUS!" I saw some movement to my right and saw that Rick was shooting another video as he smiled widely. I felt bad calling out Ja'Marcus' name but I was delirious with passion. Before long I cried out, "FUCK MY ASS, JA'MARCUS! FUCK MY ASS!" With that, I felt fingers working in and out of my asshole!

Rick grabbed a tube of lube and walked behind me and said, "Here Denise, let me lube your other hand up and the fuck Emma's ass! She likes it rough!"

Before long, Denise had managed to work her other hand in my ass and began ramming into my little anus in concert with the hand she had in my pussy! I called out to Rick when it dawned on me that I had another hole available and told him to shove his cock down my throat! When I had all my available holes filled I went off the deep end and began having constant orgasms. I don't know how long this went on, but it seemed like hours and I loved every second of it. When Rick shot his load down my throat, I decided that I needed a break and asked Denise to stop what she was doing.

When all of my orifices were empty, I collapsed on the bed a quivering mass of humanity. My two lovers were staring at me with big smiles, so I told Rick, "You need to fuck Denise now! I want you to fuck her pussy raw and then fuck her ass until she passes out!" The two of them looked at each other, smiled and then embraced. I just lay on the bed watching my husband fuck another woman for the first time. I didn't feel any jealousy, which I thought was pretty weird. I enjoyed watching Rick with another woman and I could tell he was doing a fine job because she turned out to be a screamer and a squirter!

When Rick had cum in Denise's backdoor, I crawled over to her and sucked his cream from her, moved up her body to kiss her and shared my prize with her. We made out for quite a while and I enjoyed the feel of her lovely body immensely, but before long we all fell asleep for the night. I had some interesting dreams and was pretty sure I climaxed in my sleep.

In the morning after we had coffee and Denise had left, Rick asked, "So, did you enjoy last night?"

"Yes I did!"

"Was being with another woman as good as you had hoped it would be?"

I smiled and said, "It was better, though I prefer men to be honest."

"How about the Ecstasy? What did you think of that?"

"It was really intense! It made me, about, five times hornier than alcohol."

"Would you do it again in another sexual situation?"

"As long as you are with me, I would do it in a heartbeat!"

"That's good to know. I think next month we will have go dancing at a club where you can pick up 3 or 4 guys that we can take to a hotel room. Would you like that?"

Despite the treatment I got last night, my pussy was drooling at the thought of being fucked by several men at the same time. I looked Rick in the eye, smiled and said, "I think I could handle that, can you?"

Rick grinned and said, "I'm sure I can. I love watching you get fucked. As a matter of fact, I have the dance night almost all ready to go. There are just a few loose ends to tie up."

Evidently it took Rick a little longer to 'tie up the loose ends' than I thought it would because he hadn't taken me dancing and about three months had gone by. In the interim, my life was blissful. I had been back to work for a while and managed to get out of going to our annual convention. Our home life was great as well. Rosa was growing rapidly and Rick and I had settled into a very comfortable routine which included lots of sex.

Finally, Rick announced that we would be going dancing on the upcoming Friday. He told me to be freshly waxed and that he would have a new dress for me to wear. On the Thursday I got waxed and had my hair done, so I would look perfect for my husband and any others I might be entertaining. On the day of our date, Rick laid out a new black dress for me to wear. As I was getting dressed, he told me to not wear any undergarments. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I could see that the dress was barely see through and that my skin that touched the material was quite visible, which meant my nipples and piercings were apparent to anyone who looked. Rick had, also, bought me a pair of black stiletto heels to go with the dress. When I presented myself to my husband, he smiled and said, "You are fucking incredible! You, my dear, are going to be the belle of the ball." I smiled at his compliment, put on my coat (it was just two weeks before Christmas) and we left.

We drove downtown where Rick checked us into a very nice hotel. After we checked in, we went to the club at the hotel. As we entered the club we made our way inside where the it was dark with lots of flashing lights and a heavy bass beat dominating the sound. Rick waved to a bunch of guys who were sitting at a big round table. Rick made introductions, which were hard to hear and then we sat down as a cocktail waitress came and took our drink orders.

As I took my first sip of my drink, Rick handed me a pill, which I recognized to be Ecstasy, smiled and said, "Let's have lots of fun!" I smiled and kissed him.

Rick

It had been a while since I had a special night for Emma, so I arranged for us to go dancing, meet up with four guys and let her have her first gangbang. It didn't take long for one of the guys to ask Emma to dance. We had been dancing several times so I knew how much she enjoyed it and it usually didn't take her long to get real sexy with her partners. She looked extremely hot in her dress and got hotter looking as she began sweating with her effort. The material clung to her body and began looking transparent.

As the evening progressed, other men tried to dance with her, but my four college guys, (Jim, Brad, Mike and Alan) managed to fend them off. At one point, Brad was dancing behind her and Mike was in front of her and were each pawing her body. They managed to lift the hem of her dress so that Emma was rubbing her exposed ass on Brad and her exposed pussy on Mike. For her part, Emma looked like she would have been happy to fuck both of them then and there.

When the threesome returned to our table, Emma grabbed Mike and virtually thrust her tongue down his throat. We had been in the club for about 4 hours, so I thought it would be a good time to retreat to our hotel room. When I made the suggestion, the four guys led the way. As we rode in the elevator, Jim managed to pull Emma's dress completely off of her so she was nude as we went to our room. Her body had a sheen of perspiration as we walked down the well-lit hallway to our room. I let us all in and told the guys to get naked. While they undressed, Emma threw herself into my arms and kissed me passionately.

When we broke the kiss, I asked, "So, are you ready to get royally fucked tonight?"

I thought her smile couldn't get any bigger as she said, "I'm so horny right now and I'm really looking forward to being fucked by 5 guys! I love you so much. I hope you like it too!"

I pulled another tablet from my pocket and said, "Here, take this and show these boys what you can do!"

Emma took the tablet with a small bottle of wine she found in the little refrigerator in our room. When she saw the four guys were naked, she got down on her knees and took one after another in her mouth. I noticed all four of them were really well hung, so knew that Emma would feel it tomorrow. After having taken each one in her mouth, Alan commented that they should move to the couch so that they could all service her at the same time.

Jim and Brad acted on this idea immediately and pulled the couch into the middle of the room. When they had finished, Brad sat down and told Emma to straddle his cock. She aimed his cock at her pussy, sat down and let out a deep low moan as did Brad. I had told the boys that there were no holes barred, so the three remaining guys did the rock, paper, scissors thing until Alan won. I handed him a tube of lube while Jim and Mike walked around to the back of the couch and waved their cocks in Emma's face.

As Alan sank his cock into Emma's backdoor, she cried out, "OH YES! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK IT HARD!" She then took Mike's cock deep into her mouth trying to suck his balls through his penis. She had a wild look in her eyes as she was getting fucked in all three holes while wanking the fourth cock that was on standby. Before long, she let Mike's cock fall from her mouth while she screamed, "I'M CCCCUUUUMMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!" She squirted her girl cum all over Brad and the couch which caused me to think that we should have put a towel down...oh well.

Alan was fucking Emma's ass insanely hard which was forcing Mike's cock deeper into Emma's throat. Brad was humping up into Emma as hard as he could while Jim looked on waiting for his turn at one of her holes. Pretty soon, Alan cried out that he was cumming, so Jim moved into position and began drilling Emma's well used ass. Brad was next to cum, so Jim grabbed Emma, lifted her while her ass was still impaled on his cock and then turned around and sat down on the couch. Mike, who had Emma pulled off his cock, walked around the couch and then got on his knees and thrust his cock deep into Emma's pussy.

Alan, in the meantime, stuck his cock in Emma's face in order for her to suck him back to life. This went on for a couple of hours as each guy would fuck Emma's pussy or ass and then have her suck him back to hardness. Since all of the guys were 18 or 19, they were at their sexual peak and had amazing abilities to get hard again. At one point, Jim and Brad both fucked Emma's pussy at the same time. Alan and Mike decided to go one better and both forced their cocks into Emma's ass. Emma, for her part was delirious with pleasure as she continued to egg the guys on to even more daring feats of sexual deviance.

Finally, at around 2:30am all four guys said they couldn't get it up anymore. Emma confessed that she too had had enough. The four guys dressed and left after kissing Emma and shaking my hand and thanking me for the best night of their lives. I helped Emma into the bathroom where I cleaned her in the shower. She had cum dripping from her pussy and ass plus had cum all over her tits and face. As I helped her dry herself, she pulled me into a hug and asked, "Why didn't you join in? I would have liked that a lot."

I chuckled and replied, "I didn't think I could keep up with those guys. You know me, I'd rather make love with you than fuck you and those guys were definitely fucking you. Did you have a good time?"

She had a wry grin as she looked at me and said, "Yeah, I had fun, but I don't think I want to do that again. I don't want to feel like I'm dependent on those pills to have fun. I think I just want to be with you and you alone from now on. You have made all of my fantasies come to life and that was great, but now my only fantasy is to love you. Okay?"

I hugged Emma tight and said, "Yeah, that's alright with me. I love you."

"I love you too!"

We returned to the room and crawled onto the bed that, funny enough, didn't get used. I held my wife in my arms and comforted her as she fell asleep.

Emma

Wow! As I look back on the night of my gangbang, I can't believe everything that happened. Rick had videoed it from while I danced until the guys left. As I watched, I didn't remember half of the stuff they did to me. I did remember two cocks in my ass because I really felt that the next day. While Rick was helping me clean myself afterwards, I told him I didn't want to do this stuff anymore and just wanted to be with him. He didn't seem upset, though I know he really got off watching me debase myself.

We went home after collecting Rosa from the babysitter. As I looked at my beautiful daughter, I felt a little guilty for being such a slut as a mother. Actually, my sluttiness is what brought her into the world. Rick, to his credit, never brought up my indiscretion ever again. Every now and again he would ask me if I wanted to have a threesome. I would agree on occasion, but insisted it be with another woman so that he could fuck her. I had had my fill of fucking other men.

So, we live our lives one day at a time and I'm thankful for each and every day that I have Rick with me. I came so close to losing him by being a drunken slut, but he turned out to be a better person than I would have been if put in that same situation. For now we will just grow old together.