All Comments on 'Wulfwinter Weight Loss Clinic'

by Wulfwinter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done

Great premise & execution. It has a coldness to it that makes it even hotter (if that makes any sense). I would have liked to see more on the internal conflict inherrent in her deriving pleasure from coerced acts. But thats just me. I've only read a handful of stories on this site that I would like to see as short films, and this is now one of them. I pictured Reese Witherspoon or Kate Blanchett begrudginly swallowing a stanger's load as nourishment... Now that's got "Oscar" written all over it!!!

Reindeer58Reindeer58about 16 years ago
Neat premise

well delivered. No GG therapy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice Classy update to the Stepford Wives

They may be not robots totally but the total mind control and prior agreement by the husband make it a Stepford process while leaving the wives alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You didn't need to preface this story...

"All names and characters contained herein are fictitious and do not intentionally relate to any person, either living or dead. This story is a work of fiction, a fantasy, so read it with a grain of salt and an open mind."

The above made me think I was in for something interesting, but gee...I think you take yourself much too seriously. Why would anyone think this story COULD be true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

Where do I sign up for this Weight Loss Clinic!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Why can't they have something like this in real life I would sign up in an instant! lol.

MellissandeMellissandealmost 11 years ago
YES!

Now where do I sign up for this?! Awesome story, your writing style is amazing, and I have enjoyed most of the stories that you have submitted! Can't wait for new additions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some research please?

A woman who is 5'8" would definitely not look slovenly at 158 lbs. (it actually calculates to a BMI of 24, which is very normal and healthy). If she weighed approx.115 lbs she likely would look unhealthily thin (certainly there's no way she would have any muscles to speak of). Even for a very small frame, 125 or 126 is about the lowest healthy weight for a woman that height. I think there are an awful lot of people out there with completely unrealistic ideas of what females actually look like at different weights. A BMI of 17 is considered underweight...and bones sticking out really isn't all that sexy to most people. This isn't really a comment so much on the quality of writing...I enjoy a good unrealistic fantasy. I would have enjoyed it more with numbers that sounded more appealing, though. Other than that, I enjoyed it. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous