WWT: Rachel's Monster

Story Info
Rachel is taken with the tentacle monster.
1.1k words
4.26
22k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,252 Followers

World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. These very short stories do not need to be read sequentially.

Thanks to Tara Cox (organizer) and Rachel Sprite (muse) for their encouragement to participate in the Survival Revival Challenge - a thousand published words daily through the duration. Stay safe and sane everyone!

*

There were boundaries to my autonomy.

He kept me safe, secluded as much as possible, sheltered from the rest of his kind. I remembered seeing dozens of other naked girls drawn into a vortex around this giant gelatinous monster, a mushroomed shaped behemoth that inserted electric eels inside each of its victims, plugging them into a continuous channel of pleasure.

He had taken me, like many of the other creatures. But the alien had retreated, breaking with his telepathic brothers to save me from the end planned for me.

Or did he just save me for himself?

I know how I feel when he fucks me, cocks driving in and out of each hole so perfectly, my mind unable to do anything other than accept the mind-erasing pleasure. That's what it would have been out there in the ocean. Countless climaxes until everything else disappeared, the mind nothing more than a dopamine soaked dick puppet.

Poor Ruby...

I thought of my roommate everyday, remembering how I watched stupefied as she began convulsing from the twin tentacles spraying cum and electricity inside of her.

I came so close. I would have belonged to the massive jellyfish in the middle of the Carribean, the abdominidable monster using me and a thousand others as sexual conductors for its growing power. Still, I don't know if that makes the truth any less terrifying.

Tattoo saved me for himself...

And he was growing...

Always changing, mutating, shedding and adapting to something more severe.

Yet, no matter his appearance, I could always sense him. He shaped me so subtly, leaving my will intact.

But something more seeped into my soul.

I seemed... better...

I knew what he wanted me to do instinctively, just as I knew enough of what was going on to stay scared. I can't explain it better than to say some thoughts and some things didn't seem to originate from me.

The thing that worried me the most was my own mind. Did I really want Tattoo? Or did he have enough hold to keep me his, even splintered from whatever that thing was...

Could I even be safe without him?

Because that thing was out there! Fuck it had my best friend, I have to tell-

My thoughts changed, replaced with the image of a rattled extraterrestrial beehive. Millions of monsters competing for bodies, fucking and controlling humans as hosts.

I abandoned the car based on a feeling I'd grown to trust. The same intuition that instructed me to stockpile food and other necessities. Not a spoken command, not involuntarily control, just these strong, almost overpowering urges.

Along with the strong compulsion to purchase sexual supplies and lingerie.

I brought what I could carry, knowing I wouldn't be able to walk back later tonight.

I picked out a blue negligee, matching stockings and gloves, having actually worked to look like the perfect sexy blonde stereotype as I walked down into the cave.

Did I really want to look good, or did Tattoo create the desire?

How could I ever know again?

I wasn't sure when he would appear or what he would even look like, smaller or longer, deformed or smooth. I honestly couldn't pick a favorite, it was still too different. But while I could never get used to being fucked by him, I found myself unable to imagine leaving.

He fucked me so perfectly.

And my pussy gushed thinking about each time...

He always surprised me, appearing this time in lengthy grey-green tentacles, each coming through the rock in the cave with a delicate force. I flinched, but they did not give me long to react. I didn't struggle, but I wasn't yet ready to simply spread my legs and invite each emotionless gang fuck.

Even as I grew to crave it..

I fell to my knees as his veiny, segment arms slithered around my legs, pulling my wrists back and up in the air. Another set of feelers forced down the cups of my nightgown, revealing my breasts by scrunching forward the fabric. The smaller tendrils crept down, squeezing and nipping at my nipples. More and more of the slithering snakes moved closer to my holes, coiling and clutching me still so that he could truly take me.

The negligee stayed on as my panties were ignored, twin pillars of growing flesh shoved into my pussy and ass. There was no pain, no startled scream at the violation. My lust had been warped into this demented reoccuring nightmare.

Because each time he fucked me I forgot any thought of reluctance...

He twisted and turned all over me, spreading my legs and arms in whatever direction he wished, knowing exactly how I would want to be fucked right before I imagined it.

His cocks grew points, bulbs, weird extensions and apparatuses deliberately designed to please me. He excelled at applying them, taking me to edges of ecstasy, keeping me poised for a special release. There was pain mixed with pleasure, needling stabs soothing like acupuncture, electrical tingles and zaps, even hard slaps on the tender parts of my skin.

I could feel the sharp protrusions of a special tentacle raking me across the thighs and ass, stinging just right as the others put pressure on my chest, curling around my throat to choke me. I was rising up against the cave wall, pressed against it as the tentacles inside each hole spasmed, filling me with their seed.

His semen had changed consistency considerably, like he had been doing the alien equivalent of eating pineapple. I swallowed it down greedily, drunk on the taste.

In a weird way, I appreciated the little things like that. Each time was different, better, more intense and intimate, more me... and yet never too much.

He held me aloft, spreading my arms and legs apart before drilling up into me, letting me climax through the two bulbous heads competing over my mouth.

He swung me in the air, switching the direction like I was on my hands and knees, letting a new pair of hardscaled tentacles enter inside my holes. Their texture massaged my clit as they ravaged me in ways that brought me right to the brink of another climax.

They kept fucking me as more and more of the tentacles released streams of their ejaculate on me, covering my blonde hair and eyes with jets of cum.

He went on like this, slowly as my last climax eked out, taken organically as the creature brought me into its arms, twisting and curling around me like a hammock as I began to drift off into a deep, exhausted sleep.

But before I lost consciousness, I heard him whispering his first word inside my head.

Rachel.


secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,252 Followers