All Comments on 'WWT: Rachel's Monster'

by secondsamuel

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 4 years ago
Ruby and Rachel

Makes some question which has it better. Personally I side with Rachel. As much fun as Ruby is having, is she really even having it at this point? Either way, interesting variant with Tattoo. Already given another example in the Daggoth story (should these share the same universe), although he could also just be a prep aspect in order to find more nutritious 'food' to the Overgasm. Despite his warning though, I think the argument could be made that the ideal world would be the one Tattoo is concerned about. At least as far as humanity is concerned. Since we don't yet really know what the plan is for the collective as they "work" deep in Sol 3's oceans.

Thank you for another chapter. I do enjoy hearing more about these special characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecondsamuel@secondsamuel
Many of my older stories have been sold. But if you email me (with your email address) I am happy to share any of your favorites for free. My wife and I are both bisexual, polyamorous, and ridiculously kinky which is reflected in my work. If you are interested in lifestyle/lg...