WWT: The Tentaclebot

Story Info
Medical reports reveal a sinister new creation.
1.7k words
4.24
11.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,249 Followers

World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. These short stories do not need to be read sequentially.

"I don't even see why you want this," the nervous man said. "It certainly doesn't prove anything."

He adjusted the brim of his hat as he nervously looked around the park.

"One source never proves anything," the reporter said. "But it may collaborate with what I already know."

"It's not safe to publish," the man said, leaving the contents of the plain manilla envelope on the park bench between them.

"It never is."

"Chester, I'm serious, the campus, it's not the same, they've... " the man started to babble, the horror of what was happening threatening to spill out in an untoward confession.

It was neither the time nor place for his mental breakdown.

"I know, but you've done your part," Chester said, placing his hand on him. "What we agreed upon is my suitcase. Take it and don't look back."

"Chester..."

"We don't have time," Chester said, grabbing the envelope and leaving the informant with the money and the airplane ticket.

He didn't go home.

Chester found the nearest hotel, his cell phone long abandoned as a security risk. He paid for the seedy room with cash, pouring over the scattered contents of the stolen lab reports.

Current research at CalTech Autonomous Research Center is focused on the development of lifelike humanoid...

Jargon, Chester thought, skimming ahead.

Subject is a 28-year-old female, blonde hair, blue eyes...

Huh, they even included her measurements. Chester wasn't an expert in women's clothes, but the girl appeared to be a knockout. Hot blonde, big tits, typical California girl. He skimmed past the preliminary write-up of the experiment, knowing what to look for.

Lab Report 2/14/2019. Subject 732 "Alice". Robotic Adaptation Mark III

Successful test of the artificial penis. The subject accepted the substitution of a mechanical appendage without a psychological differentiation between it and organic material. The hydraulic motors operated successfully for nearly an hour before needing to recharge. However, although the subject never objected to the continual insertion of Mark III into her vaginal canal, the issue of internal lubrication needs to be addressed by the engineers.

However, the stimulation test remains successful.

Journal 2/15/2019 - Dr. Christine Preston

I don't know what they've done to this poor girl. Maybe they are paying her more than me to stay on campus. All of us working on the project are cut-off from the rest of the world, and even each other. But she remains polite, cheerfully, even excited about what they are going to do to her.

Actually, if I didn't know better, I would say she seems like an ordinary graduate student - okay a little too much of a Barbie-type to be in one of my upper-level classes...

But no one deserves to be experimented on like this.

Yet she seems to want every second. Thomas, my research assistant, an eager little beaver, says she strips naked the second she is in the laboratory.

I can tell she makes him uncomfortable. I'm sure she arouses him. But at least he isn't the one inserting these metallic tentacles into that bare and desperate pussy, looking into 732's eyes as the large mechanical cock writhes around inside of her.

I can't bring myself to call her Alice, despite how kind she is to me.

I'm a scientist, not a nun. I knew there were fucking machines, but who could possibly bankroll something like this? Pornhub? Is there some weird robotic fantasy I'm working to fulfill?

The girl certainly seemed smitten by it, writhing and climaxing nearly a dozen times before I removed the phallus, deciding that she had enough. I don't know how long she could have kept going, but an hour of fucking this weird, cold snake-like thing seemed like enough.

I think the hardest thing to watch was how she played with her, rubbing desperately at her clit as she lay spent on the floor.

Just a few more months and I'm done...

Lab Report 6/25/2019. Subject 732 "Alice". Robotic Adaptation Mark IV

Locomotive test proved successful for the transfer of consciousness. Minor technical issues. Mark IV can walk and move across the room without difficulty. Engineers will troubleshoot insertion protocol. The visual adaptation failed to distinguish between the anus and vagina when controlled remotely, alternating between each simultaneously.

Despite this setback, Dr. Preston reports the subject experienced repeated levels of satisfaction. We will make further improvements and tests to comply with her research.

Journal 6/26/2019 - Dr. Christine Preston

I should have taken that job at UCLA. Fuck the money, this is getting too creepy. Or maybe I'm just going crazy in isolation.

The thing walked on four legs, a phallic robot penis extending out in tail almost like a scorpion, driving in a barbed tip inside the girl. At first, it pushed inside of her ass, but instead of screaming, the girl just accepted it.

The robot moved of its own accord without any antnenae or any noticeable control. I still do not see how they were able to do it. The technology doesn't seem possible, not with what I know about machines. And yet... it walked perfectly, the only flaw the way the creature alternated between her anus and pussy unintentionally, driving in and out of one only to reinsert itself in the other, bringing her to repeated orgasm.

Creature?

Jesus Christ Christine, it's a fucking robot. Maybe the best robot, but nothing more than a neatly programed fucking machine.

But how? The only mistake seemed to be its desire to have both holes at once. Hardly hygienic, but 732 didn't seem to mind. She was gripping the thing, not really able to make it fuck her any faster, but the effort was there. Her eyes rolled almost permanently back into her head as she convulsed again and again on the floor.

And yet the way it went after her seemed to indicate something more than just a computer program. Almost as if there was an artificial intelligence controlling each limb, driving it towards sating an artificially creating lust.

It even ejaculated, leaving the girl's pussy leaking cum well-after it had finished and retreated back from the corridor from which it came.

Lab Report 7/5//2019. Subject 732 "Alice". Humanoid Adaptation Mark V

Humanoid head adaptation proved successful in the early tests. Facial pattern recognition closely resembled the expressions of the subject experiencing climax. Independent locomotion of additional appendages functioned without incident.

We are ready to start grafting skin and other minor features essential to the final realization of the project.

Journal 7/6/2019 - Dr. Christine Preston

I'm getting out.

The newest version of the mechanical monster - and that is what is it - has a human face, silver and chrome—like a comic book character. It slithered it, its lidless skull on top of connected stalks several meters tall, gliding past me into the room.

I don't think it's human.

Bring out the tinfoil hats, I know, but there is something else going on here. Why else would they hide it? The robotics experts at Caltech should be rubbing their research in the nose of every other university in the country.

The tech is too advanced, and worse...

It seems to want flesh.

It drove into her body with nearly a dozen small cock-shaped tentacles, each of them smaller, thinner than before, with that same barbed and bulbous head. The girl transformed into a creature of pure lust as the arms and legs twisted around her naked body, each of them acting like a penis, competing over her busty body.

She moaned, letting outcry after cry of climax as the humanoid creature found each hole, double and even triple penetrating her at points, twisting and curling around inside of her, fucking her past the point of reason with every monstrous phallus.

Then came down the two biggest stalks, hung and thick and yet narrowing at the point of entrance. They pushed into her anus and vagina, driving up into her as the humanoid head arched around her shoulders, trying to kiss her with a lipless mouth. The girl let out a moan of pleasure, mimicked by this strange pastiche of humanity.

And then it struck me.

It was learning from her.

And soon, when it had skin, eyelashes, and hair, there would be no one way to distinguish between the invaders and the real flesh and blood humans.

Would they use each other, taking turns with who wielded the tentacle phallus and who took the endless rounds of cocks in their sore and aching flesh?

Or would they use their disguises to brainwash more women like 732 - no...

More women like Alice.

I knew what I had to do as I watched the robotic monster using her. Cum sprayed out from metal tips, decorating her body until it nearly covered Alice completely. The mess of goo smeared across her eyes, falling down her face and onto her breasts, which she held together so that one of the smaller tendrils could titty-fuck her.

She came again and again, every response measured by the machine, all data useful for the creation of the next iteration. But Alice was too far gone, completely surrendered to the all-encompassing, endless sex offered by the invaders.

I had to get out...

Chester read the rest at all once, his hands only stopping to light a few cigarettes. He marveled at the thorough way Dr. Preston went about her investigation. Sure, some of the threads had proved dead-ends, but she documented it all in these hand-written notes that came so close to proving it all...

With the right resources, she might have completed the puzzle before she disappeared. But she'd had the good sense to know the walls were closing in, leaving a copy of her notes and instructions with Thomas.

Of course, the research assistant had never asked what a LA Times reporter was doing with ten thousand dollars to pay off an informant...

He picked up the receiver of the phone in his hotel.

"You have information?"

The voice seemed to slither, and yet Chester knew it was just another human.

The aliens always used surrogates.

"Your leak is Thomas Reede. He should be flying out of LAX within the hour."

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,249 Followers