Wyex: The Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,371 Followers

I didn't like Dr. Johnson anymore, she was too clinical. I wanted my wife back. "What would make me comfortable is my wife, Doctor." I pulled the drafty gown off, and laid myself back on the exam table.

"Okay, Ty. Deep breath, honey."

I took a deep breath and held it, and she placed the cold cylinder to my belly, halfway between my crotch and belly button.

She depressed the top, and I felt the sting as the thin needles punctured deep into me. The pinching sensation vanished after only a second. The pink fluid drained down the winding tubes and into me before my eyes.

Karen pulled the cylinder back, and I saw the circular pattern of needle punctures fade away to smooth skin.

"How long does it take to wo-" I cut myself off as I saw and felt my body hair being pulled back into my body spreading out from the injection site in a slow wave. A moment later my scalp felt odd as my hair started to grow.

"The serum cannibalizes your body hair to lengthen the hair on your head, honey. Everything is going as it should."

I hadn't had a shaven body since Karen talked me into quitting stripping, over eight years ago. I didn't realize just how much I had, as my hair on my head quickly obscured my vision with a wall of thick, dark blonde hair. I pushed it out of my face.

"Soft tissues are next, Ty. This might feel weird," she cautioned me.

I saw my chest swell and my waist thin, my muscle bulk dwindling to supply the mass needed to form my breasts. My pelvis rose higher as my ass and thighs swelled.

"Women have a higher body fat percentage than men do. Most of your muscle cells are being convinced that they're actually fat cells. Everything is still normal, honey."

I was grateful she was explaining it as it happened. I'm sure she had to do this for everyone she treated with Wyex, but I could pretend it was just my brilliant wife looking out for me. I closed my eyes tightly as things started to shift in my groin and face.

"Almost done, honey. Your bones are last, and it will feel really weird, okay?"

I could feel my bones shifting beneath my skin. My ribcage and shoulders narrowed, my pelvis widened, and I could actually feel myself get shorter against the exam table as my body mostly shrank in on itself.

The feeling of change slowed and stopped, and I didn't open my eyes. I could feel the weight of my breasts pushing down on my chest, and the extra padding of my butt cushioning me against the table where I laid.

"I think you're done, Ty. Want to see the new you?"

I took a deep breath and slowly let it out, trying to push down my anxiety. I struggled to sit up, which was disheartening. I worked out religiously, a hold over from dancing, and hadn't felt this weak since I could remember.

I finally opened my eyes and looked down. My new tits were huge!

I clumsily stood upright, and for the first time had to look up to meet my wife's eyes. I pushed my hair out of my face again and searched her eyes for her opinion. I had to clench my fist to keep my wedding ring from falling off of my much smaller finger.

Karen smiled at me and gestured towards the mirror mounted on the wall. I steeled myself, and moved to look into my reflection.

I wasn't exactly fat, but I was definitely plump. Mostly... thick. My boobs were bigger than Karen's were, and my hips were wider, too. Thick thighs, more-or-less thin arms. My face was feminine, but without makeup it was hard to see if I was pretty or not. My hair almost reached my shoulders.

"What do you think?" she asked me.

"I-I don't know," I stuttered, my new, higher voice shocking me. I hefted one heavy breast in my hand. "I guess I look... I don't know. Fertile?" I had gigantic boobs and child-bearing hips. I didn't have better words for a description.

Karen lightly laughed. "Our baby is certainly going to be well fed. May I?" she gestured at my bust.

"Uh, I guess?"

My wife palmed my boobs, lifted them, and jiggled them wildly, all while giggling like a twelve year old. "These are amazing, Ty! I can't wait until after work!"

It was a new sensation, having my breasts jiggled around. I let her have her fun, before she reached around me and squeezed the flesh of my much bigger ass.

"Oh yeah, you really don't have to worry about me not finding you attractive, honey. Given any thought to a girl-name?"

I had, but looking in the mirror I didn't really look like a 'Tina' or a 'Theresa'. "Nothing that fits. Any ideas?"

She tilted her head to the side and looked at my face. She reached up and gently tugged on a lock of my blonde hair. "You kind of look like an Amber. How does that sound to you?"

I pried her hands from me to look in the mirror again. It was more difficult than it should have been to get her to let go. Yeah, Amber would work. "Sure. Amber."

She hugged me from behind for a quick squeeze. "Did you bring the bikini? And the sweats and sandals?

"Yeah, but I still don't really get why."

Karen started digging in the backpack I had brought into the room, coming out with the white string bikini she had bought the night before. "A string bikini is the closest thing to adjustable underwear there is. We didn't know what sizes you'd wear until now, Amber."

Karen helped me tie the bikini into place. We should have gotten a bigger size, as the triangles of the bikini top didn't completely cover my expanded areola fully. It looked pornographic.

I slipped my t-shirt back on, and it was uncomfortably tight in the chest, and hung down past my hips like a dress. I couldn't fit my butt into Karen's borrowed sweats, so I had to put mine back on, and roll up the bottoms of the legs. Again, it was very tight on my butt and thighs, and too lose everywhere else. The sandals were a little big, but they'd work for now.

"So... what now?" I asked.

"You'll need to get some clothes. You won't find a bra that fits you at most places, so get a couple bras and panties from the plus-size store. After that, some outer wear. Don't get too much, I plan on helping you shop, okay? I have an appointment set for you at my beauty salon for hair and makeup at eleven, and then it's a trip to the DMV for your alternate ID."

That sounded like a lot. "How... I don't know what sizes I wear!" I complained.

My wife smiled gently at me. "The salesgirls will help. It'll be okay. Now, I'm going to be a little late getting home, I'm stopping right after work to get my own Wyex. We'll order a pizza or something for dinner."

I shakily stood, not used to my new body at all. "Okay... okay. I can do this," I told myself more than I told her.

Karen gave me a quick kiss to my lips, and it was very odd to have to tilt my head upwards for it. "A nurse will be in soon to get you the paperwork you'll need for the DMV, okay? I'll see you at home, Amber. I love you."

"I love you too."

******

I sat at home, turning my new driver's license over and over in my hand. On one side, there was the old me. Tyler Reginald Johnson. 29 years old. 5'10", 185 lbs. Blond hair, blue eyes. On the other side was the new me. Amber Mary Johnson. 29 years old. 5'4", 185 lbs. Blond hair, blue eyes. It was still something less than real.

I adjusted my boobs again. They sure seemed bigger than triple-Ds, but that's the size bra I wore. The summer dress I bought was low-cut enough to show a lot of cleavage, and I was still getting used to having so much exposed skin on my chest.

It was cooler, though. I had never given much thought to how much heat boobs generated with all that skin pressed against itself until I actually had my own.

Every little thing about me was taking time to adjust to, from the feeling of makeup on my face, to the weight of my breasts making my bra straps dig into my shoulders, to the odd sensation of the dress hugging my waist and butt but leaving my legs feeling naked under the dress bottom... whatever it's called.

The hardest thing to get used to was the jiggling. Without trying to sound too vain, as a guy I was a hard-body. I worked out six days a week, and watched my diet. Now, though, every part of me bounced. Especially my boobs and butt. All over the place.

The door opened, and Karen walked in, an opaque black plastic bag clutched in one hand. She grinned when she saw me, her eyes lingering on my exposed cleavage. "There's my beautiful wife!" she exclaimed.

I blushed, and looked down into my cleavage as well. "Hi honey. Welcome home." I wasn't sure how I felt about being called her wife, but... I guess that's what I was now.

Karen didn't break her stride, strutting right up to me and tilting my face up so she could stick her tongue into my mouth. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed our bodies together, and against my stomach I could feel a suspicious hardening bulge.

I broke the kiss, reluctantly, feeling my nipples harden almost painfully and my panties began to dampen. Huh, getting turned on as a chick was way different than as a dude. That was some kiss. "Karen?" I asked her coyly, rubbing my belly against where she was pressing her crotch against me, "anything in particular you want to tell me?"

Karen grinned mischievously. "I couldn't wait, injected myself in the parking lot of the porn shop. I'm so horny right now. More than I think I've ever been."

I guess there was something true about the whole 'Wyex giving you bisexuality' thing, because the feel of her hard cock pressed against me was turning me on... and giving me naughty thoughts I'd never had before. I boldly grasped her length through her pants, making her gasp.

I'm sure that at least part of why my boobs and ass seemed so big, and why her new cock seemed impossibly long and thick was due to the much smaller hands and height I had now, but even so, her girth was intimidating. I bit my lip, and gently stroked her.

"Oh God," she moaned, and squeezed my tits almost painfully hard. "I have to have you, Amber. Right now."

I remembered my first time, and how fast I came. It was so embarrassing, even if that sweet girl was quick to reassure me it was okay. Maybe I could take the edge off for her first? Honestly, the thought of sucking my wife's cock was becoming all consuming. I pried one of her hands off of my boob, and led her to our bedroom.

Karen didn't let me turn around, just pressed herself against my backside once we were there. Her hands found my breasts again, and I felt her press her hardness against my ass. She leaned over, smashing her own tits against my back, and kissed my neck.

"Mmmm. Baby, baby if... Oh! If you want to have fun, we need to get these clothes off!" It was so hard to keep any thoughts in my head with her distracting me on so many fronts like she was.

I tried to turn around, but Karen wasn't letting me go, and I wasn't strong enough anymore to break her grip. "I'm not very happy about being so little and weak now," I complained.

Karen started to grind her cock against my butt. "I'm sorry... but you've always been so much bigger and stronger than me, and I'm kind of enjoying being the more powerful one now. Indulge me? Just a little?"

I sighed, partly in surrender and partly in pleasure. The feeling of her needy hands on my tits and her dick dry humping my ass was really good. "Mmmm, okay. But as soon as I figure out feminine wiles, you're in trouble." I tilted my head to give her better access to my neck, placed my hands over hers on my breasts, and gave myself to her.

Karen tugged a hand free and pulled loose the knot on the back of my waist that pulled the waistline of my dress in, and then she was tugging it over my head. She turned me around, and lustily explored my mouth with her tongue. I palmed her ass and squeezed, pulling her back into contact with me again.

She skillfully unhooked my bra, and then the black lacey garment that I had picked out with the intention of trying to seduce her was tossed to the side. She hardly even looked at it! Karen pulled back, smiled excitedly at me for an instant, and then she dipped down to suck a nipple between her lips.

I had never liked having my nipples played with when I was still a guy, but everything was different now. This felt so good that I clutched the back of her head and tried to stuff the entirety of my melon-sized breast into her hungry mouth.

Her hand slid down under the elastic of my panties, and I felt what having my clit rubbed was like for the first time. My knees buckled.

Karen had to let my boob fall from her mouth to keep me upright, but she didn't stop her slow, circular movements on my button. "You're so wet Amber," she observed.

I panted, "And you're so hard! I think I need to do something about that, or you're not going to last very long once we start."

Karen considered that, and nodded. "That's a good point, honey. Give me a second here." She pulled her slick fingers out from between my legs and stuck them in her mouth briefly to clean them off before she started yanking off her clothing as fast as she could. In a perfect world we would have romantically undressed each other, but whatever was in Karen's short-term Wyex was making her too frantic. Her willingness to take it slow was non-existent.

I pulled my drenched panties down my legs, and sat on the bed for a front row seat to the unveiling of my wife's new appendage.

It was huge. My length estimation skills were shot in my new form, but she had to have at least seven, maybe eight, thick inches jutting out from her pelvis with a surprisingly circumcised flaring cock head. A droplet of pre-cum hung precariously from the tip.

Her cock was gorgeous, and I found myself with a watering mouth staring at it. I looked up into her eyes, and she was smugly grinning at me, hands on her curvy hips. She flexed, and her cock bobbed in the air.

My hand reached out, and I grasped her by the base. My fingers couldn't reach all the way around it. With a gentle tug, I pulled her closer until she was standing between my splayed thighs. I dipped my head, and licked that droplet of pre-cum off. It tasted sweet, and slightly sticky.

Her hand immediately found the back of my head. "Oh my God, that feels good! Why didn't you ever like me to do this for you?"

I licked the underside of her length before I answered. "Because it wasn't as good for me if I wasn't doing something for you at the same time, baby. It's just how I am." I wrapped my lips around just her crown, and slowly sucked her cock back out of my mouth.

"Fuck! I can't... I can't be as giving as you always are to me right now, I'm sorry. This is too good," she apologized.

I grinned up at her through the valley between her breasts. "I'm giving you permission to be as selfish as you want. You set the pace, and tell me what to do, okay?" I wasn't really sure how to proceed anyway. My default setting was to make sure Karen enjoyed herself, so I went with that.

She grinned at me. "You're so good to me. Get on your knees, babe."

I slid off of the bed, onto my knees, and her throbbing cock was level with my chest. I grabbed up my boobs and squeezed them around her length. There wasn't enough lubrication to try this, so I drooled down onto her cock head. My mouth was still watering, so I had plenty to spare.

"Holy shit, that's good," she praised me, and began to fuck my tits. I was mesmerized by not only the feeling of her smooth dick sliding in my cleavage, which felt better than I thought it would, but also by the sight of her one-eyed monster disappearing and reappearing in my smooth, soft flesh.

Karen abruptly thrust forward, and pressed my head down to meet her cock. I had a pretty good idea of what was about to happen, so I sucked her flaring cock head into my mouth, squeezing my boobs hard around her shaft.

Karen whined, and she exploded into my mouth with her orgasm. I could feel every pulse of her rod as she unloaded her cum into my waiting orifice. It was so very erotic how her shaft would swell so much thicker on the underside with every pulse into my mouth. I felt every movement through the skin of my sensitive tits.

She finally stopped cumming with a small dribble, and disengaged from me to stumble over and sit on the bed. I rolled her cum on my tongue a little, then swallowed it. It wasn't all that good, but it wasn't all that bad, either. I could do this for her and it wouldn't be a chore, I decided.

Karen laid herself back onto the bedspread and threw an arm over her eyes. "When I was a teenager," she began without preamble, "my friends and I would talk so much shit about 'One Pump Chumps', but now that I know what it's like on this end... I'm kind of humiliated here."

I crawled up onto the bed, and laid myself down right against her. Then I got up, held my breast out from under my side, and laid down again. Lying on my tit hurt. "That's why we took the edge off, remember? How did it feel?"

She finally pulled her arm from her eyes, and sniffed suspiciously wetly. "Felt great. Too great. I mean, I had a thing for your boobs before I took the Wyex, but now?" She shook her head, "Just tit-fucking you for less than a minute, and I was done."

I was very confused. "I don't understand why you are upset, honey. What did you think I meant when I offered to take the edge off?"

"I don't know. Maybe a little more lasting power?"

I rubbed her flat tummy consolingly. "Your first time is like that, Karen. It's normal, okay?"

"Okay." She picked her head up, and squinted with one eye at her crotch. "Way to let me down, Asshole," she muttered at her new appendage.

I laughed. I couldn't help it, her delivery was hilarious. My hand wandered south from the plains to the fallen tower, and I gently grasped her. "The circumcision was surprising," I commented.

She let me handle her without complaint. "It's an aesthetics thing, I think."

"What do you mean?"

"They don't make dildos with foreskin, honey. I'm sure it's on purpose," she explained.

I guess that made sense. I shuffled up the bed a bit, and smacked her in the face with my heavy tit a little harder than I'd meant to. Oops.

"So, you have a thing for my tits?" I prompted.

She snorted, "Tits? You call them your tits?" She did start squeezing it with her hands, and nuzzling the soft skin with her face. It felt pretty good on my end, too.

"You don't like 'tits'? Boobs?" I ventured. "Boobies? Titties? Juggs? Milk-bags, fun-bags, air-bags? Emergency floatation devices, even?" I rattled off.

Karen started snorting into my breast, trying and mostly failing to cover her laughter. At least she wasn't upset anymore. "I like the sound of you saying 'boobies,'" she admitted.

"Seriously?"

"Mm-hm. It sounds innocent and sexy at the same time."

"O-kay. Um... Will you please, please play with me and my boobies while we wait for your round two?" I begged. I felt like I was going to explode if I didn't get some attention myself.

She pushed me over onto my back, and crawled between my legs, a lusty grin playing about her face. She laid down with her head in my chest, and squeezed my tits against her face and head. Then she motorboated herself.

I froze in a combination of horrified shock and immature amusement as my wife shook her head in my cleavage and made noises like a boat motor. Eventually, she ran out of breath and picked her flushed, happy face up out of my tits to take a deep breath and giggle loudly.

I wryly asked, "Was it good for you?"

She nodded her head up and down very quickly. "I love your boobies!" she proclaimed.

I groaned and tilted my pelvis, smearing my wet bald pussy on her abs where she was laying against me. "Well good for you, but I'm dying, here. Help a girl out?" I could embrace being female. I had to, I had a long way to go.

Karen bit her lip, and started sliding down my body, kissing and licking my soft belly and working her way down south. I was going to have to really step up my diet and exercise. I just hoped it was even possible to lose weight, if they weren't really fat cells but muscles that were just acting the part.

icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,371 Followers