Wyex: The Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went and bought a pregnancy test on a hunch, and it came back positive. Disbelieving, I hurried back out and bought two more, and they both agreed that I was definitely with child.

Turns out morning sickness is a shitty, shitty name for it. It can and will happen at any time of day.

I had to tell Karen. I mean, this was the end goal of all this gender bending. Maybe I could have a little fun with it though. I went out again and bought a 'World's Greatest Dad' t-shirt, and then wrapped it up in a gift box. I hoped she'd find the humor in it.

I dug out the digital video camera from our last vacation, checked that the memory card was empty, and set it with a view of where Karen sat at the dinner table, hopefully in the right place to catch her reaction even if she moved around a bit.

I was standing next to the camera, impatiently waiting for her to get home, when finally I heard her keys jingle in the lock. I quickly turned the camera on and started it recording, then trotted away from it. I didn't want to give away the fact that I was recording her reaction to the big news.

Karen walked in, walked right up to me with a smile, and kissed me hello. And fondled my boob a little.

"Hi baby. How was work?" I asked.

"It was good! What's for supper?" she wondered.

She was always hungry when she got home, so I wasn't offended at all. I figured she'd want to go out to celebrate after I broke the news, so I didn't plan anything in the way of food.

"Have a seat, Karen. I've got a present for you." I waited, making sure she sat down in the right place, before I retrieved the box from the bedroom.

Placing it in front of her, I danced with anxiety as she ripped the wrapping off, and took a look inside.

She held the cheap shirt up, reading the front with a confused expression for about a minute. Then her eyes started watering and her hands shook, making the shirt ripple in the air. "I-Is this... does this mean what I think it means?" she pleaded.

I rubbed a hand on my belly, smiling at her. "It does. We're having a baby. You knocked me up."

I had expected a cheer, perhaps even a whoop. Instead, my wife broke down into deep, wracking sobs, and held her arms out blindly for a hug, dropping the shirt to the floor.

I rushed over, and Karen wrapped her arms around me, burying her face in my stomach and continuing to cry. Hot tears soaked into the fabric of my dress.

I rubbed her back as best I could from my standing position, and held her as she cried and cried. It took some time, but eventually she got herself back under control, and she started pressing frantic kisses to my stomach.

I pulled back, and she looked up at me with such wonder that I started to cry too. "I didn't... I didn't want to get my hopes up. I never thought I'd ever, ever get to have kids. Oh, thank you, Amber. Tyler. This... this is the greatest gift anyone has ever given me." I knew she wasn't talking about the stupid t-shirt.

I was too choked up to make a sound, but it didn't matter, because she turned her gaze to my midsection, and started talking to our baby.

"Hello there, Baby. I... I've wished for you for my whole life. I dreamed, and I hoped, and I prayed, and I never thought I would ever get to meet you. When you're ready to meet the world, I'll be right here, waiting with open arms..." My wife paused, sniffed wetly, and said, "So don't you worry about a single thing, Baby. You just get big enough to come see me, and I'll take care of everything else, I promise."

She kissed my tummy lovingly one last time, and then buried her face again to weep some more. I cried with her that time.

Karen got us last minute reservations at the classiest restaurant she could find, and proudly wore her green 'World's Greatest Dad' T-shirt the entire time. I'm pretty sure bribes were exchanged so that they didn't kick us out over the dress code.

I forgot about the video camera in the wake of Karen's reaction and accidentally left it running. So, not only did I get her reaction on video, I also recorded the intense celebratory kitchen-table sex. Karen was grateful for the video of both.

******

Shortly after the pregnancy was confirmed, Karen stopped taking the Wyex. I was not feeling sexy at all, with the morning sickness, fatigue, and really tender breasts. It was torture for my wife, as the increased sex drive from the Wyex made her very horny all of the time and I wanted nothing at all to do with that. It just made sense for her to stop taking it.

But after three months or so, the nausea went away, the fatigue vanished, and my breasts settled back down to just really sensitive. My sex drive came back with a vengeance.

I masturbated for the first time since I gained a pussy, rubbing my clit and fingering myself. And yeah, I got off. A lot. But it wasn't enough.

After a few days of increasingly frantic dual-handed jilling-off while Karen was at work, I turned our apartment upside down looking for any kind of dildo that I hoped Karen had hidden somewhere. I came up empty-handed. I needed penetration, and my fingers just weren't enough.

I dressed myself in a loose top that hid my barely-there baby bump, grabbed my purse, and took a trip to the closest adult bookstore.

I'd been in places like it before, but I never paid attention to the absolute variety of dildos that were available. With my hormones ramped up, it looked more like a wall of precious treasures to me than anything else.

I looked through them until I found something close to what Karen used to have between her legs, and then I saw them. Canisters of Wyex, sorted by type and duration, calling to me.

I looked them over, zeroing in on the rack of Blue Wyex-7: Light. Penis generation for seven days. I grabbed the canister, and went to go make my purchase. I didn't put the dildo back, either.

******

When Karen let herself into our place after work, I was there waiting for her. I didn't even let her take her jacket off, I just grabbed her by the collar and shoved my tongue into her mouth.

Karen blinked at me, confused. I couldn't blame her, I had been very standoffish for months. "Uh, Amber? What's this?"

"I'm so sorry I've been neglecting you," I started with my apology, but she interrupted me.

"No, it's okay. I do know what happens in a pregnancy, you know."

"Well that's done now. Over with. I'm so horny baby. I need a favor from you, please. Option one, is you take this," I showed the unpackaged, gently used dildo in one hand, "and we have some fun with it. Option two, is you take this," I grabbed the canister of Wyex from next to the key dish, "and you bend me over the nearest available surface and fuck me like I really, really pissed you off."

Karen stared at the canister for only a moment before snatching it out of my hand. "Oh, thank God!" she exclaimed. She expertly shucked the protective case from the Wyex, then pulled up her scrubs top and tucked it under her chin. With one hand stretching down the elastic of her pants and panties, she injected herself right there in the living room.

Setting the used canister back on the counter, she shrugged her jacket off, and pulled her pants and undies down to her ankles. I didn't want to watch it grow, so I turned to the counter and hiked my dress up over my hips, took a wide stance, and bent over the counter top. The amount of panties I was wearing was exactly zero, and my bald cunt was so very, very wet and ready. I could actually feel it start to trickle down my leg.

"Hey there, big guy. I missed you, buddy," I heard her say, and looked over my shoulder to see her talking to her dick as she stroked it to hardness. I stifled the giggle that threatened to launch. Instead, I finally danced for her.

I arched my back, and started rotating my thighs in and out, making my ass clap. I'd always been too embarrassed to show Karen that I could do it, I never felt like I was good enough to show anyone else just yet. Right then, though, I was so damn horny that if she wanted to fuck me while I wore a clown outfit I'd happily oblige.

"Oh. Oh wow," she commented in a voice that sounded entranced. "That's... that's really fucking sexy, Amber."

I changed the motion, swiveling my hips and sending all that ass flesh into oscillation. Untying the knot behind my neck that was holding the dress up, I stood straight and it spilled to the floor at my feet.

I wasn't wearing a bra either, going with absolutely no underwear at all in the hopes I'd be able to seduce Karen. I backed up into her, grinding and gyrating my ass onto her hard cock, and Karen lost control. With an insistent hand on my back, she bent me over, and thankfully I was still close enough to the counter to grab hold.

She slid easily into my receptive cunt all the way to the hilt, and her fingers clenched my hips in a tight grip. "Oh, yeah," she groaned, savoring the way I was involuntarily squeezing her thick length.

I whimpered, "Oh God, fuck me baby. Please fuck me, I need your cock so bad right now." Just having her immobile inside of me was making me crazy, like touching an itch without actually scratching it.

My wonderful wife pulled back, slowly removing her thick fucking dick almost all of the way out of me, and then shoving it all the way in with enough force that it nearly knocked me over. I almost started crying at the relief I started to feel after days of craving her cock. "Just like that, Karen. Really give it to me, honey. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" I begged.

Karen did her best to deliver. The loud slapping sound of her pelvis impacting my ass-cushion was a symphony to my ears. Too soon, she locked up and unloaded her seed into me. It set off my own orgasm, and I came with her, but it wasn't enough. I needed more.

Karen backed away, breathing heavily and sliding her thick, long cock from my recesses. "God, I've missed tha-"

She cut herself off as I snatched the dildo from in front of me and unceremoniously shoved it all the way up my pussy, splattering the cum she'd left inside of me everywhere. I furiously fucked myself with that blue silicone toy, shoving it in and out at a blistering pace.

She might have said something else, but I was howling far too loud to hear her if she did. The room temperature sex toy wasn't anywhere close to as good as my wife's hot thick rod, and having to move it in and out myself paled in comparison to Karen plowing me, but when needs must, and all that.

I got myself off again, and turned around with the dildo still shoved up inside of me, and Karen was just standing there in shock, pants and panties around her ankles, scrubs top still in place, and gooey, half-hard cock slowly dripping to the floor.

It said something that instead of thinking about the mess we were making, the only thought in my head was that with her pants around her ankles, she couldn't run away from me.

I squatted down on my haunches right in front of her, sucked her cock into my mouth, and started fucking myself with the dildo some more. My free hand grasped her ass to keep her from backing away.

The coating on her dick of our combined juices tasted like ambrosia to me. I shoved it all the way to the back of my throat and down, somehow deep-throating her length without any difficulty and swallowed, swallowed, swallowed. I needed this cock hard again. I needed it.

Karen tried to pull away, far too sensitive after cumming, but I wasn't letting her go. I dropped the dildo so I could use my other hand to help keep her in place. Both hands on her curvy ass cheeks, pulling her in with all my might and my nose crushed against her pelvis. Every millimeter of her delicious dick was as far into my face as I could get it.

"Jesus, Amber," she winced, and tried unsuccessfully to get out of me. "What the hell has gotten into you?"

I made some kind of pleading noise around her cock, and it twitched and throbbed a little in my throat. I started humming AC/DC's 'Big Balls', and stuck out my tongue to lick her own big balls where they pressed against my chin.

In retrospect, if it wasn't for the Wyex amplifying her sex drive, I probably wouldn't have been able to get her hard again so quickly. But it was, and I did. I pulled slowly back off of her dick, running my tongue around the underside and sucking hard enough to clean it off as it left me.

I grasped her length, and licked the underside of it while staring into her wide eyes. "More, baby. I need more."

"Christ," she exclaimed softly, stepping out of her pants. "What's happening to you?"

I stood, adjusted my grip on little Karen, and started pulling her to the bedroom. "I don't know. The last couple of days... I just need your cock. I'm sorry," I apologized, but I didn't stop my relentless march to our bedroom, either.

"Oh," she said, and I could hear the smile in her voice. "The good kind of cravings have started, then."

I turned and sat on the bed, shuffling backwards on my back but not letting go of her treasure at all, pulling her along after me. "Is that what this is?" I wondered. "I thought I was losing my mind."

"Mmmm. No, your body is going to tell you what it needs, so just go with it. It's mostly just different foods, but this is something too."

I lined her up with my messy snatch, and tugged to get her to put it in. Karen obliged me, thrusting smoothly all the way in. "Well, in that case, I'm seriously craving a thorough, brutal fucking, so try and break the bed, okay?"

She grinned, and immediately assaulted me with short, powerful impacts, causing my tits to sway wildly. She reached up and grasped a handful of one. "Gently," I warned her, "my boobies are still really sensitive."

Feeling her relax her grip, I held the other one. The bouncing didn't feel all that great, and if I had to hold my large, jiggling tit while I got good and fucked, then that's a price I was willing to pay.

"Fuck, plow me Karen. Fuck me. Fuck me with that big fucking dick!"

I had one free hand, and I used it to grasp her ass, pulling her in with every thrust. I doubt I was helping all that much, but I really wanted it as rough as she could manage. I came, and grit my teeth as the long orgasm washed over me. My wife's hard thrusting helped it along and amplified it, stretching it out. Tears leaked from my eyes, it was that satisfying.

I begged, threatened, and cajoled her past her limits to keep up the frantic pace, cumming again and again all over her pistoning rod. Eventually, she started to lose steam, and I rolled us over, taking over driving. I started dropping my weight straight down onto her over and over, slamming her intruder inside of me with all of my might. I came loudly, and at the very end I felt her cum up and into my pussy, which gave me one more small orgasm.

I cooed, and slowly ground my hips against her pelvis. Finally, that itch was good and scratched. I was going to be paying for it later, but I had an icepack in the freezer ready to go.

I carefully dismounted my exhausted wife, and laid down next to her. Reaching back, I grabbed her arm and pulled her up to spoon behind me. "Karen?" I asked in an embarrassed tone, "can you just hold me for a little bit?" Now that I had that out of my system, I wanted affection more than anything.

"Christ, Amber. I don't know whether to buy you a vibrator or build you a fucking machine." She did hold me tight, wedging her softening cock between my ass cheeks.

"If this is going to be a thing, I might build myself a fucking machine. I can't be waking you up in the middle of the night for sex. You need your sleep too much." If she was an accountant or something, I wouldn't think twice about it, but she was a doctor. People's lives depended on her being able to focus.

Karen laughed, but I was halfway serious. After four days of both morning sex and after work sex and begging her to come home on her lunch break for a nooner, she bought me not only a high end vibrator, but a second dildo and something called a 'Sybian'. I loved the hell out of that Sybian.

******

Six months into the pregnancy, I put on my bra and stared in the mirror. I couldn't fool myself any longer. The bra really was too small. I was spilling out of the cups not only on the tops, but squeezing out of the sides too.

When I finally went and got refitted for new bras, I learned I went up two entire cup sizes. I went from triple-Ds to double-Gs. My boobies were ridiculous big. Between them and my baby belly, I felt at times that I was nothing but three gigantic spheres with a little bit of person attached to them.

I hated going out in public, though, especially to women-specific clothes retailers. I was really showing, and damn near every woman I came across had to touch my belly and talk to me about it. The belly is not community property! Some of these bitches didn't know just how close they came to getting their faces slapped right off.

I really was thankful that when Karen took me clothes shopping, she mainly loaded up on loose summer dresses with ties around the waist. I could keep wearing them instead of having to buy special maternity pants, and the low-cut, thin material was far cooler than anything else would be. I was always too hot now.

Too hot, too horny, and starting to feel really fat and unattractive despite it all. I came home with four new bras, which were mind-blowingly expensive, and stripped down to my underwear to cool back off. By the time Karen got home from work, I hadn't moved from my spot on the couch where I was silently weeping.

"Hi, Amber, I'm- Oh, God, what's wrong?!" she panicked, racing to my side and frantically looking into my eyes with her hands on my face. If my biggest fear was that she'd decide I was useless and leave me, her biggest fear was that somehow I'd lose the baby. Overprotective was something of an understatement when it came to my wife.

"Nothing, honey. I'm just feeling like a fat, ugly whale. God, how can you even stand to look at me?"

Karen blinked in confusion after the panic had been stifled. "What? You're sexy as hell and I can't keep my hands off of you," she stated matter-of-factly. "What brought this on?"

I sniffed, "I had to buy new bras, and try them on in the changing room, and... it was seeing what I looked like in a full-length mirror, and I'm huge!" I wailed. I knew I was being ridiculous, but I couldn't stop myself.

Karen, of course, immediately started thinking with her dick, and dug through my shopping bag. "Double-Gs!?" she gasped. "My wife has double-Gs now?"

I didn't even dignify that with a response. I waddled to our bedroom and slammed the door, locking it once it was closed. I was all vulnerable, and she instead focuses on the size of my tits? I laid on top of our bedspread and had myself a pity party of one.

"Amber?" she called through the door, and tried to turn the knob. "Shit. Amber, I'm sorry. Whatever I did to hurt your feelings, I'm sorry. Um, you are beautiful? Bigger boobies make you even sexier?" she tried.

I sniffed, and tried to get some rationality back. Okay, so I was feeling really un-sexy, and Karen was focused in on my sexy parts, and that somehow upset me... why? Baby brain must be making me crazy, that's the only explanation that made any sense at all.

I dragged myself back off of the bed and unlocked the door. I was still upset, but desperately trying to not be. Opening it up, Karen was standing there with a worried look on her face. "What did I do?" she cringed.

I buried myself in her arms. "I'm just crazy. It's me, not you. Just... just roll with it? Please?"

She rubbed my back, which actually felt really good. I hadn't realized how much I had been aching carrying all of this weight in front. Stupid too-big tits and wonderful baby.