Wyex: The Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,371 Followers

Karen finally made her way to my snatch, and the feeling of her tongue parting my folds was both very weird and so very good. My wife circled my clit with her tongue, and sucked it into her mouth. I gasped loudly.

Karen popped her head up to look at me in surprise. I blinked at her. "What? Why did you stop?"

She looked at me amazed. "You made noise, honey."

I felt my face flush. "Oh. It's, um, feeling really good. More please?"

Karen grinned at me with a shiny mouth and chin, and dove back in. She was very good at it, and I shouldn't have been surprised. She knew how all of that equipment worked. All the ins and outs, as it were. I gasped, and even whined here and there, writhing under her talented mouth as she brought me to the first female orgasm I'd ever had.

When I came as a guy, it was explosive. Maybe ten seconds if I was lucky, of intense pleasure. This was waves of less intense pleasure, but it lasted so very much longer. I started to buck against her face, and she pulled back. Halfway out of my mind with the new sensations, I didn't think and grabbed her head with both of my hands, pulling her back into contact with my core. I ground against her face until the feeling faded.

I was used to having a refractory period after an orgasm, but this time I was still really ready to go even immediately after cumming. I finally let Karen free, and started to apologize, mortified. "I'm so sorry, honey, I don't know what came over me."

She simply laughed, and tried to wipe the wetness from her face with her bare hands. "Liked that, did you?"

I confessed, "Yeah, I really did. But I'm still so ready for more. How's little Karen doing? Are you ready yet?"

She got up on her knees, and grasped her thick member, stroking it erotically. It sure looked ready. Ready and way, way too big to fit. "Mmmm. I'm so excited for this! Here comes the train! Choo-choo!"

I locked my knees together. That train wasn't going to fit into this tunnel.

Karen knelt in front of my closed legs, cock in hand, with a dumbfounded look on her face. She looked like I'd just smacked her with a fish. "Uh, Ty? I mean, Amber?" she queried.

I stated emphatically, "That's not going to fit."

Karen looked down at her cock, straining against her tight grip, and bit the corner of her lip sexily, thinking. "Alright, I can see your point. It is kind of ridiculous, isn't it?"

"Terrifying is the word I'd use," I corrected her.

She broke her stare at her dick to look at me. "I promise to be gentle, honey. It'll work, your body is designed to push a baby through there, after all."

She had a point. She was also the one with a medical degree. I slowly parted my legs. "If you tear me open with that, I can make you sleep on the couch, you know. I'm your wife now," I warned.

Karen shuffled forward, still on her knees, and then bent over to line us up, propped on her arms with us face-to-face. I stared wide-eyed into her gaze as she grasped her cock and roughly rubbed the crown up and down my slit, lubricating the tip.

She inched in, and just barely parted me. I grasped her hips, knowing how strong the urge was to push all the way in. Karen surprised me, though, by only penetrating me a little more, then slowly working just that little bit in and out.

The gentle stretching down there, once I got over my fear, was amazing. Like nothing I'd ever felt before.

Karen's face was contorted into almost a rictus with the effort of holding herself back. "You're so tight, baby," she whispered.

"Virgin pussy," I bragged. "...wait, you don't think I have a... you know, do you?" I worried.

My wife chuckled, making her cock jump around in my tight grip. "No, honey. Wyex doesn't give you a hymen. I'm going to go a little deeper, okay?"

I nodded, and she slowly put more of herself into me. It felt like she was about to start poking my stomach. Never having had this anatomy before, I had absolutely zero frame of reference for any of it. "Jesus," I groaned, "did you put it all in?"

"Uh, no. I've got about half left. How're you doing?" she worried. She didn't stop the gentle fucking though.

My head dropped to the pillow. Only half? "Just start getting deeper. A little at a time, though."

Karen did just that, and soon enough she bottomed out, her balls resting on my ass. I felt stuffed in a good way.

"Oh, baby, this is incredible," she told me, and dipped in for a kiss. I could taste myself on her lips, and surprisingly I tasted pretty darn good.

There was only so patient she could be. She pulled out, and shoved back in, and the impact not only rocked me up the bed a little but sent an electric shock through my body. My legs spasmed.

Karen grinned into my face and did it again. A strange high-pitched coo left me that even I found sexy. My wife readjusted her hands, and started to put some effort into it.

She lowered herself, and our tits pressed together, dulling the bouncing of both sets. She tried to kiss me, but she was breathing too hard to make it work, so I reached up, hugging her to me, and pulled so she was laying on top of me.

I kept making noise every time she slammed into my clit, and embarrassed as I was over it I couldn't stop. I cradled the back of her head with one hand, the small of her back with the other, and wrapped my legs around her waist as best I could. Some instinct was making me try to merge us into one person. "Oh God, fuck me Karen, Fuck me!" I begged.

Evidently, good sex as a woman was like one-tenth of an orgasm for the entire time, not even counting the actual, real orgasms. I came moments after she picked up the pace, and couldn't stop myself from howling at the intense clenching and pleasure. "Don't stop!" I pleaded, "Don't stop fucking me. Fuck my brains out with that giant cock!" I was losing my mind with just how good it was.

All good things have to come to an end, though. Karen slammed into me one last time, and through my clenched vaginal walls I felt her start to pulse with her own orgasm.

Her hot cum unloading into my ravenous pussy set me off again, and I whimpered through my own orgasm, listening to her sexily grunt into my ear as she emptied her balls into me.

For a moment, we just rested, interlocked and breathing heavily. She started to pull out, and I stopped her with the legs I still had wrapped around her. I whispered, "Stay inside me, baby. Just until you're soft, okay?"

Karen propped herself up on her elbows, and kissed me lovingly. "So, how was it, honey?"

"Mmmm," I groaned happily. "I think you just made me a big fucking slut for your cock, babe," I confessed.

Karen laughed, and her dick bouncing inside of my very sensitive cunt was both weird and hot. "Yeah, I might be a little addicted myself. That was really good, wasn't it?"

"The best," I admitted. "If that was what you felt from me, I'm surprised you didn't just jump on me four times a day."

"I know, right? I'm so getting why guys do a lot of their thinking with their dicks. I'm suddenly very impressed that you could control yourself whenever I wasn't in the mood."

Karen's softening dick finally slipped out, and with the cork popped a deluge of body fluids started leaking from my gaping hole. "Oh, gross," I complained. Worth it, but still gross.

Karen laughed, and I finally let her get off of me. "Come on, Amber. Let's get in the shower and I'll show you how to clean yourself up."

Karen bounced to the bathroom, carefully cupping her hand under her dick to catch any drips. Moments later I heard the shower water start.

I carefully cupped my own hand to my leaking gash, and made my way to the bathroom too. I heard her giggling as I got close, and then, "Shit! Shit-shit-shit!"

I hurried inside, and there was my wife standing in front of the toilet, bent at a weird angle to get the pee into the bowl.

There was pee all over the toilet and the wall behind it. Fuck. I guess I was going to be cleaning the bathroom tomorrow in addition to the bed sheets. I looked a little closer and changed my mind. I was cleaning that mess up tonight.

I was about to start leaking through my fingers, so I hurried into the shower. "You all right there, Karen?" I called out.

"No! Shit, honey, I'm so sorry about this. I thought I'd have some fun and pee standing up for once, but it went fucking everywhere but the toilet! I mean, I always thought guys were just careless, but you really can't aim it at all, can you?"

I laughed. It wasn't quiet either. "Were you holding it when you tried?" I put one foot up on the shower shelf and tried to get the goo out of me.

"Yes!"

Karen joined me in the water, and gave my hanging boobs a quick squeeze before stepping into the water spray. "How are supposed to do it?" she wondered.

I gave up on getting it out without any direction or help, and reached for my body wash. Karen took it from me and handed me hers. Huh. "You did it right, honey. The start can be a little hard to aim, but then it's fine. The problem you had was you tried to pee right after sex. It always goes at a weird angle after that."

"Wait, was that what that scene in 'Me, Myself, and Irene' was all about?"

I laughed, "Yep. Sit down to pee after sex, okay? Even if it's the morning after. Now show me what to do to get clean, will you?"

******

I woke up slowly, very warm and comfortable. Karen had insisted that since she was not only taller than me, but was the owner of the sole penis in the relationship, that she was now the big spoon.

She had an arm limply hanging over my waist, and her very hard cock was wedged between my ass cheeks. She was breathing a little heavy, and slightly humping me. I could feel myself start to get a little wet.

I checked the clock on the bedside table, and her alarm wasn't going to go off for another twenty minutes. Slowly, so as not to wake her, I pulled the covers down, and slipped out of her embrace.

I bit my lip. I'd have loved to be woken up like this, but she wasn't me. Screw it, she's the one who woke me up horny, after all. I rolled her over onto her back as smoothly as I could, and pulled the covers the rest of the way down.

She was a wonderful sight. Her hair a wild cave-woman mess, large full breasts resting on her chest rising and falling with her breathing, and her huge dick, hard and straight, pointed at her head and barely touching her flat tummy.

I was a little sore from last night, but dammit I wanted more sex. I carefully straddled her hips, moving slowly enough to not jostle her. Reaching down between my legs, I grasped her hardness and pointed it straight up and at my opening. Slowly easing down onto it, I softly whimpered at the first penetration.

Karen's brow furrowed and her mouth fell open, but she didn't wake. I worked myself up and down on it, getting more and more of her thick length into me, until finally I was resting on her hips.

I rocked a little, and that felt pretty good. I gently rose and dropped, and that felt better. I began my soft bouncing on her big dick, and my tits went everywhere. I had to grasp them to keep them as immobile as I could, and that felt really good, so I kept doing that.

Karen woke up to me bouncing on her lap, my head thrown back, and squeezing my own tits. I knew this only because she grasped my hips and became an active partner when she did finally wake up.

"This is a hell of a way to get woken up, Amber," she commented offhandedly.

I refocused on her. "It's your own fault, you were humping me in your sleep." I didn't give her a chance for any kind of rebuttal. I dropped forward onto my hands, and shoved one of my boobs in her face.

Karen obliged me, suckling on my hard nipple and taking over the job of thrusting.

Getting fucked by a big fucking cock was fantastic. Getting fucked by a big fucking cock while also getting my sensitive nipples sucked was oh so much better. "Oh God, suck that boobie, baby. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" I encouraged her.

Getting attacked on two different fronts like that, my first orgasm came quickly. "Oooh, I'm gonna cum all over your cock. Yeah? Yeah? Oh God, I'm cumming! Don't stop, Karen, I'm cumming so hard! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

She pounded me through my orgasm, and then with surprising strength rolled us over and absolutely brutalized my poor little pussy.

I don't even know what I said, but I lost complete control of not only my body, but also my mouth. I'm sure that there was a lot of praise, a couple of prayers, enough curse words to peel the paint from the walls, and possibly a plea for help.

I had two more long orgasms before Karen grabbed my hair in a tight grip and forced me to meet her eyes. I stared, wild-eyed, as she pounded hard one last time and held there, her jizz shooting into me with the force of a fire hose.

I discovered that I liked having my hair pulled. Between that and the feeling of her hot cum striking what I assumed was my cervix, I got a fourth orgasm out of the deal.

I gripped her tight, perfectly curved ass with both hands and smiled widely at my wife, completely satiated. As a dude I would be lucky to get off twice in a day. Four in one session? That was just... decadent. The sun wasn't even up yet.

I checked, "You're not mad I woke you up like that, are you?"

Karen huffed, amused. "You can wake me up like that anytime, honey." She glanced at the clock. "I should go rinse off and start getting ready for work now, though."

"Okay. As soon as my legs start working again, I'll start on your breakfast," I offered.

She looked at me, almost laughing. "You're going to need to let me out then."

Oh. I was still holding her by the ass, wasn't I? I let her go, and she pulled out quickly enough that it sent a twinge through my abused cunny. I whimpered, and quickly slapped my hand over it to plug the leak. Honestly, the slap didn't feel that good, either.

Once I had feeling back in my legs, I made my way to the toilet, trying to squeeze out as much of her baby batter as I could. "Karen? How long do you think it'll be until I'm pregnant?" I wondered.

Over the sound of the shower, she called back, "It's going to be at least four days until I have viable sperm, probably closer to a week. You won't ovulate for another two weeks or so. This is just practice, baby."

I wiped with toilet paper, and winced. I was really, really raw. "I like the practice so far, but I'm sore as hell now," I complained.

Karen stepped out of the shower, and I shamelessly watched her from my seat as she dried herself off. "Yeah, that's a thing. Worth it?" she asked knowingly.

"Totally worth it. Eggs okay for you?" I checked. I burned a lot more time than I thought I would with the quickie that wasn't, breakfast was going to have to be something fast and easy.

"Yeah, scrambled please." She gave me a quick peck and hurried off to get dressed. I flushed, washed my hands, and threw on just a t-shirt, off to make Doctor Johnson her breakfast.

******

I was spooning the scrambled eggs from the pan to a pair of plates when I was spanked hard. I jumped, and nearly dropped everything. I turned my head and glared at my wife.

Karen chuckled and grabbed one of the plates. "If you don't want that bouncy ass spanked, you shouldn't taunt me with it, all hanging out like that."

I sighed, finished filling my plate, and sat down across from her at the table. At least I tried. My pussy hurt like a son of a bitch, and I had to cross my legs and lean way over to the side. "You are so not fucking me tonight," I commented with all the nonchalance I could manage.

Karen burst into giggling, spraying out the food in her mouth, and ramped up into deep belly laughter.

I grimaced and wiped my face clean with a napkin. "Yeah, yeah, yuk it up. You'll be singing a different tune tonight."

She shrugged, still fighting her grin. "You're probably right. Still, it's funny that the shoe's on the other foot now. When we first got together? I sat on icepacks almost every weekend for months."

I didn't know that. "Oh God, I did this to you?"

"Sure did honey. But, it was very much worth it every single time. So, I've been meaning to ask you. You're awful vocal during sex now. What's the what?"

"Oh God, how embarrassing," I despaired.

"No, no. It's great! You know how much it always bugged me with how quiet you were. It just deserved mention, that's all." She finished her plate, and got up to bring it to the sink, walking a little oddly.

"Okay, I know why I'm walking funny. What's up with you?"

My wife, who never blushes, flushed a deep, dark red. "Uh, I have to kind of... tuck everything back, so I don't have a suspicious bulge at the hospital. My, um, my balls are really big," she confessed.

I snorted, and covered my mouth. Then another escaped me. One more, and I stopped holding back, laughing with every bit of volume that she'd laughed at me with earlier.

"It's not that funny, Amber," she complained.

I got up to move my own plate to the sink, and start cleanup. "I know, I know," I commiserated. For a second. Then I started singing. "Who's got big balls? She's got big balls! She's got the biggest! Balls! Of them all!"

Karen started laughing at that. "Okay, maybe it is a little funny now. Well, Dr. Johnson and her big balls have to leave now. I'll see you after work, honey."

I kissed her good bye. "Love you."

"Love you too."

******

The laundry was in the wash, the dishwasher was empty, the apartment was clean, and I found myself at loose ends. It was a common occurrence nowadays. I was sure once we had kids, all of this free time would vanish, but as for now I had a lot of time to kill. Being just a housewife was taking some getting used to.

I never had much in the way of hobbies. I worked two jobs while Karen was in school, and any free time I had was spent with her. I got exercise, for all the good that did. It looked like I could build muscle, but the excess weight from the transformation wasn't going anywhere. Stupid muscle cells pretending to be fat. The only upshot was that most of it was in the best places. Boobs, butt, and thighs. I was curvy and voluptuous as hell.

I flipped through the channels on the television, trying to find something that wouldn't bore me to tears. I'm positive that there were people who actually liked day time TV, as there had to be otherwise it wouldn't be like it is. Unfortunately, I wasn't one of those people.

I eventually ran across a music video, where someone or other was rapping about things that I was the completely wrong demographic to relate to. The girls shaking their asses, though, that caught my full attention.

At first, it was just enjoying the way all of that booty bounced and shook. I was bisexual now, but that didn't take away any enjoyment of the female form in all of its splendor. But then, it occurred to me that my own butt was not only bigger than the girls dancing, but smoother, rounder, and bouncier as well. Could I learn to do that? Only one way to find out.

I started scouring the internet for instructional videos on how to dance erotically as a woman. It was far, far different than what I used to do when I stripped.

This was going to be exercise without building up muscle mass. I really didn't need to get any thicker, but needed to keep what weight I did have stable.

Looks like I found myself a hobby.

******

At almost four weeks into being female, I started wearing a pad in my panties at all times, terrified of my period starting and bleeding all over the place. I was banking on knowing the warning signs after the first time, but until that happened I was shooting in the dark.

After a week and a half of nothing starting, I started to get concerned. If I didn't get my period, that meant that there might be something wrong with my baby factory. Another half a week went by, and by then I was throwing up every afternoon.

icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,371 Followers