Wyoming Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two sleeping bags had been placed on the side by side cots, and after using the kitchen sink to brush and a quick trip to the privy, both guys stripped and climbed into the bags. The silent sounds of the woods were soon accompanied by the snores of the tired young men. But, the evening temperatures began to fall. At this altitude, even in early summer, close to freezing temperatures were normal. A few hours later, Jeff awakened, shivering. He looked over and saw that Drew was also restlessly tossing with cold. So without much further thought, Jeff unzipped his bag and Drew's, moved over to Drew's bag, pulled his bag over as additional cover for both, and positioned himself into a spoon behind Drew. Soon they were warm and asleep again.

Jeff woke with a bright flash in his eye—he hadn't noticed the east facing windows, but there were no drapes anyway. Then he realized Drew's ass was solidly pressed into his gut and that his rigid morning wood was stretched out hard between Drew's legs, poking and separating his balls. Then, he realized that he was holding Drew's solid, uncut dick in a death grip. Drew was leaking and moaning, obviously enjoying an early morning wet dream—perhaps stimulated by Jeff's fist. Well, why not, he thought as he began to stroke and thrust. He owed Drew one. Soon, they were both close. Jeff wanted to avoid a mess. So he reached over for a tee and held it around their dicks—which at this point were only inches apart. Soon they both released.

Jeff was the first to break the silence. "That was a great wake-up exercise. I loved it. I'm not gay, and I don't think you are. We're just going to have some real fun this week—even if there are no girls to help. And then, we can go home, forget it, and go on with our lives. I'm lookin' forward to much more of this. In fact, I'm hard again already—and this bag is already going to need to be cleaned." So he pulled Drew on top, forced his thighs apart, inserted his long hard dick between them, dropped down on his back, and started another round. Drew sucked his gut in and leveraged up, squeezing the hard pole between his thighs. Then, Jeff reached under, gripped Drew's shaft and whispered in his ear, "Fuck this thigh friction. Next time bro, I'm taking your ass." Drew shivered in anticipation, but said nothing. He had been quietly lusting after Jeff for over a year and now he was going to get a week of physical contact to prove whether the attraction was passing or deeper and more lasting.

********

Soon the two guys headed for the shower. Jeff, the tallest, reached up and tested the shower water, "It's lukewarm."

"Better than cold. And certainly better than the lake at this time of the morning." So they released a little water, then began to soap each other under the latticed shower, freely soaping and rubbing. totally comfortable with nudity and both sporting chubbed dicks. Finally, Jeff reached up and released the rinse water. Then Drew started refilling the bladder with water from the pump, breaking into a light sweat with the exertion.

Today was Jeff's turn to make breakfast—coffee, juice, granola cereal and milk (they had decided no cooking in the morning)—so he toweled first and moved back to the "kitchen" to set out the food on the table and start the coffee on the small kerosene stove they had brought.

Later, Jeff and Drew were stretched out, nude, on the Adirondack chairs, finishing the last of the dark black brew, listening to the early morning symphony of song birds. "That was quite a first morning," Jeff whispered.

"Well, you started it last night and again this morning."

"And I see nothing but interesting possibilities for the rest of the week. I'm gonna get inside you, Drew. My dick is looking for someone's tight chute to poke around in. At this point, I don't care whether it's a pussy or an asshole."

"I feel so relaxed now, that I don't even care. I've wanted to feel you on top of me for months, Jeff, but somehow at home it seemed too weird. Here it looks like we have a free pass to experiment; anything goes; nothing matters, for the rest of the week. We may not have female company, but I think we can still make this an interesting adventure before we get on with our lives. We're not gay, but that doesn't mean I don't want to feel your cock in my hand, my mouth, and maybe my ass. And I'm planning on trying mine in you. I'm renaming this park as Las Vegas, Wyoming.

"Well, I guess that means we have three things to do this morning: take a hike, go to the store, and have some personal time. Where shall we start?"

"Let's hike around the lake. It's supposed to be about four miles. Maybe we'll find another sandy beach," Drew said, as he reached over and stroked Jeff to full erection. We can play with this guy later. Then he stood and went in to dress for the hike.

The trail was marked and relatively flat. The boys took turns leading; so each had time to watch a tight ass moving, climbing over logs and rocks, and bouncing back and forth in the short tight hiking shorts. Both were hard most of the hike. The path was deserted. Just about a half hour later, they were across from their campsite when they discovered a secluded sandy alcove, with unusual smooth rounded boulders gating the beach almost to the water line. They climbed over, noticing their cabin on the far side of the lake as they topped the largest stone, jumped down, stripped and entered the cold water carefully. They swam hard to increase their body's acceptance of the coolness and finally stood comfortably in chest deep, ultra-clear water. Jeff stepped behind Drew and brought him into his chest, sliding his erection along Drew's tight crevice as his fist gripped Drew's cock tightly. Drew shivered—not from cold, turned and pulled Jeff into him, looking up to meet Jeff's lips and tongue with a welcoming lock. Jeff's tongue was aggressive and soon owned Drew's mouth. Then Jeff's fingers began to probe Drew's anus. Jeff bent his knees and dipped and the water's buoyancy permitted him to lift Drew until Drew's legs locked around Jeff's waist. Their cocks bobbed together near the water's surface. Jeff was larger, but not by much. Jeff wanted more--and now.

"Let's go ashore. I'm ready." Jeff left the lake first and stretched out on the grass. Drew followed and dropped next to him. Jeff reached over and pulled Drew into a tight embrace, working his fingers into Drew's soft ass muscles and cleft. He pulled back one hand, spit onto his two longest fingers and went back to work. Soon he was deep inside and had found a hard nut. He poked it a few times and Drew sucked in a huge breath.

"What the fuck is that? It feels really good. I think it might be more sensitive than my dickhead."

"I've heard about it. It's called the prostate—and it's supposed to be the most sensitive sex organ in a man." And so he poked again and then scraped the side with his finger tip. Drew gasped and tightened his hold on Jeff.

"You keep doing that and I'll follow you anywhere. Have you got any more tricks?"

"Yeah. I think I'm supposed to be using my dick to do the poking. Roll onto your stomach. Put this pack under your gut." Jeff got up, moved the pack and extracted the bottle of lube. He stroked himself to extra-hardness and coated his cock with the lube. Then he dipped two fingers into the lube and reached over to Drew's pulsing virgin hole. He started pushing in, made sure to swirl the lube and hit the nut. Drew gasped and pushed his ass up into the fingers. Then Jeff pushed Drew's legs apart, knelt between them and started to push his cockhead into the hole. It seemed impossibly tight. "Drew, I'm gonna do you. Is that okay?" Drew just pushed his ass toward Jeff. That was the green light. It was tight, but Drew didn't seem to be in any real pain. He felt a little burn, perhaps a bit of stretch, but the pleasure nerves easily overwhelmed him. Jeff pushed again, hit the nut, and Drew moaned in pleasure.

"That's it. Do it again. I think you have officially taken my cherry. And it feels damn good. I can't believe we didn't know about this before."

Jeff, being a young virile cock, was enjoying the situation. He aimed his dick, slipped in again, and waited for Drew's protest. It didn't come and so Jeff pushed in harder and deeper. He wasn't sure what he was doing, but he realized that he had to keep Drew stimulated—and there seemed to be one place in Drew's asshole anatomy that worked—the hard nut near the entrance at the front. And of course the hard up/down stroking came naturally to a male stud.

So Jeff began a long sawing motion, being sure to scrape the prostate with each push and each pull. Drew was hyperventilating. And of course, both boys being 18 and always ready to pop, exploded almost immediately. Jeff filled Drew's ass and Drew planted his seeds on the soft shore. Jeff collapsed onto Drew. They were no longer virgins. Little did they realize that the act they had both just enjoyed was addictive. They had gone from self-pleasuring virgins to dick-and-ass-craving maniacs in just a few minutes. They would be in and out of each other all week. It would be interesting to see whether the mechanics of sex, the intense pleasure of the act, and general nudity would leave both of their hetero psyches untouched. Drew for one was already attached to Jeff—no one else had ever given him such pleasure. He was prepared to be anything Jeff wanted. And he decided that if he was going to win Jeff, he needed to make Jeff feel as good as he did now.

After resting for a few more minutes, they rose, pulled on shorts, but left their chests bare and completed the circuit of the lake, never seeing the other inhabited cabin, but often holding hands as they walked back to their campsite.

They finished dressing and took the pickup to Valerie's General Store and filled a basket with snack foods and staples, all the while wondering if a large order of groceries would justify their purchases of a few sex toys, lubes, and vodka, also nestled in the bottom under the food. And fortunately it did, as Valerie's nephew was on duty at the register that morning. He was young—probably just a few years older than they, but with heavy muscles, a ruddy complexion, long dark hair and some facial hair. He was handsome, mountain man rough, and mature beyond his years. Being raised on a farm, he was ready for any kind of sex—even with animals—so long as he was the pitcher. He smirked at the guys, "Did you guys bring girls with you?"

"No, afraid not. And we've just been told that the roadhouse is really far."

"They'll never let you in. Forget it. But, I'm on every morning and I don't card—so long as you promise no driving after you enjoy this stuff, I've got no problem selling it. If you are planning a real blowout party, however, I wouldn't mind an invite. I could probably bring a friend or two. I see your truck has Colorado plates. Did you bring any weed?"

"Perhaps."

"Then, I certainly want an invite—and I'm ready to trade. Name's Clay, by the way."

"You're on. Glad to meet you Clay. See you in a day or so."

Clay watched the guys leave, noting their nice bods and bubble asses. He had guessed immediately that they were novice gays, maybe getting it on for the first time. Wholesome, innocent fresh meat with tight asses. They didn't have girls, but they had just purchased lube and toys. So the guess wasn't hard. He knew where they were staying and he had a friend who would surely like to see how far these guys could be pushed. He wasn't going to wait for an invitation. He picked up his cell and dialed Linc. "Two new innocents just arrived at the camp. Let's pay them a visit tonight and show them a real mountain welcome."

"I'm in. I'll pick you up at the store around 6. Should I bring the persuader?"

"I don't think we are going to need it. We've got at least 30 pounds of muscle on each of them. I presume you've got some rope in the truck. But, let's make it Wednesday. I have Thursday off this week—and somehow, I think we might be spending the night."

*********

Jeff and Drew stayed close to the cabin all day Tuesday. In fact they even moved the mattresses out to the porch—because they never left the bed. And they continued their experiments and discoveries. By Tuesday night they had cum so many times that they were cuming, but dry! Drew did get his chance at Jeff's ass; Jeff learned to love bottoming and prostate stimulation; and both guys agreed that missionary was best—for depth, position, and visual stimulation.

They took the mountain bike out on Wednesday, with Jeff seated behind Drew. His chest was tight to Drew's back and his hands held tight to Drew's package which was almost perpetually stiff. So they stopped often for sex breaks and traded places. Soon they realized the vibration of the ATV was like a giant sex toy. The country was beautiful and very quiet. They never saw another person—and of course their cells were silent with no reception—and their balls were empty with frequent evacuation! This was indeed a secluded Shangri-la where all rules were suspended and everything was for pleasure.

"My turn to cook tonight. Shall we do the steaks? Drew, you start the firepit."

Both guys were exhausted. Two days of intense outdoor (and indoor) activity. And so before starting dinner, and after a drink or two, they both dozed. Then they made dinner and watched the lingering flames of the pit as they drowsed into sated oblivion. It was going to be an early night.

The night quiet was broken by the roar of an unmuffled 4 by 4. The sound got louder and was obviously headed toward them. Reluctantly they put down the drinks and went inside to find shorts before their uninvited visitors arrived. As they came out of the cabin, the jacked up 4 by 4, bright red in color with hand painted yellow and orange flames on the doors pulled into the clearing. Clay jumped out and his friend, later introduced as Linc, emerged from the driver's side.

"Hey guys. We were in the neighborhood and decided that tonight might be a good one to party," Clay shouted as he moved around to the truck bed, threw a medium-sized gym bag to Linc and pulled out a cold case of local brew. "That's Linc. He and I have been best buds since kindergarten." Jeff realized these guys were huge although some of the bulk was obviously fat. He and Drew didn't stand a chance of getting these guys to leave, assuming they wanted to stay. But, perhaps he could try.

Drew and Jeff eyed each other and were about to plead exhaustion, but realized simple hospitality (or maybe the realization that size did equal power in the wilderness) required more. "We've been swimming and riding all day and frankly we're bushed. We really would like to do this tomorrow if that's okay with you guys."

"Ah. C'mon guys. We just drove almost 10 miles to get here. Tell you what. Let's have a few and smoke a bit—and we'll leave you two lovebirds to a quiet night. Drew was about to protest the "lovebirds" reference, but decided it wasn't worth it. It would only be an hour. "Okay, let me get the stash." Linc gave Clay a strange questioning look, and Clay winked.

Clay brought the case to the lake and dunked it to keep it cold as Drew brought him a few bags of salty treats and the baggie. "Watch for fire. The grass is dry." Blankets were spread near the lake; Clay opened the beers, dropping a small tablet in two of the bottles. He carefully handed these to Jeff and Drew. Jeff set the baggie of weed on a large nearby stone. And all four guys stretched out to watch the sun set and drink their brews. Ten minutes later Jeff and Drew were out.

Clay and Linc of course had had other plans from the beginning. Each rolled, lit up, and began to mellow. They waited about ten minutes. It was clear that Jeff and Drew were really out. "I don't think we can tie them without waking them, but I think we can install the collars. With the collars in place, we have them." Co Clay and Linc moved very quietly to the gym bag and pulled out their supplies. Very carefully, each took one of the soft leather collars, slipped it under the sleeping boys' necks, and locked them in place. Then, they quietly headed for the lake, stripped and waded in, enjoying the cool water. Then they emerged and lay on towels to enjoy their second hit of the night. They knew what was coming and were both rigidly hard and aroused.

After just about an hour, the guys climbed back up to the cabin porch—without re-dressing. They were buzzed—from beer and weed. Each had a remote tethered on rawhide around their necks. As they approached the porch, they pressed the remotes simultaneously. Instantly, Jeff and Drew awoke, feeling the shock on the back of their necks. Jeff shouted, "What the fuck! What the fuck is this?" Then he looked over at Drew and noted that Drew had a matching black collar.

Clay called out from the porch, "Good evening, sleepy-heads, it's time for party games. We are going to introduce you to a game we often get to play with visitors to these parts. It's called 'Master and Slave.' I think you can guess who the slaves are. Those collars are equipped to ensure that slaves act like good slaves—or they are punished by their masters. Linc is going to take you, Jeff. I'm gonna have some fun with the little guy. Maybe later we'll switch."

Both Jeff and Drew immediately placed their hands on the collars, trying to remove them quickly. "I don't think you want to do that," Clay and Linc said simultaneously as each sent a shock. "That's just a tease. These things can deliver near-tazer quality shocks. So let's get on with the game. Incidentally, if either of you gets more than 50 feet from the remote, the collars will trigger automatically until you are paralyzed and brought down. I really don't think you want to try that. Besides, we're all gonna have some fun. We know you boys like doing it with boys. Let's see how you feel about doing it with real men."

"So take off those shorts, now. And get down on all fours. No more talking unless we ask a specific question. Every answer should begin or end with 'Master'"

Jeff was about to protest. So Linc pressed the remote again. Jeff gasped and dropped to his knees. Realizing the hopelessness of the situation, Drew looked over and began to remove his shorts. Jeff followed.

"Now crawl over here and show me how you suck dick. It's obvious you practice on each other, so we're expecting professional services." With these words, Clay and Linc dropped into the Adirondack chairs, spread their legs and placed their assholes at the edge of the chair. Within seconds, Drew and Jeff crawled up to the chairs.

"Wait a minute. I forgot something." Clay reached into the duffel and pulled out two large black plugs with furry raccoon tails. He handed one to Linc. He spit on the plug, motioned Drew to spin around, and without any further preparation, he pushed the plus deep into Drew's hole. Drew was about to shout until he saw Clay's hand reaching for the remote. So he held it in and a few tears dropped from his eyes. Clay motioned him around again—and Drew felt the dildo teasing his prostate and the strange hairy tail between his legs, resting on his balls. The game was repeated with Jeff.

"Now, get over here and suck, pups. No hands. You're about to get your first taste of your Masters." Drew moved into Clay's crotch and smelled the musky odor. Clay was big, much bigger than Jeff, and Drew had to stretch his lips to encompass the girth. Soon Clay released a few squirts of pre-cum which Drew swallowed without difficulty. "Now lick those balls. Get'm nice and wet." Drew bathed the sacs and drew his tongue up the long shaft, once again pulling the bulb inside. He sucked in his cheeks creating a nice warm vacuum. Then, without further warning, came the explosion from the rock hard 9 incher. Drew swallowed, but it overflowed, dripping to the porch floor. "You do know that you're gonna lick that up after you clean me off don't you? By the way, if you cum without my permission—or if you dare to touch your dick, that's worth a shock or two. Your ass and your dick are mine. Remember that. How do I taste? You may speak, slave."