Wyoming Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delicious, Master. I can't wait for an encore."

Linc repeated the act with Jeff as Clay teased Drew by pulling and pushing on the plug, hitting the prostate with each pass. Drew's cock rose, darkened and looked ready to pop. "I don't think you want to do that, boy. Better find some self-control. Now tell me where you guys keep the rest of the stash. Surely you brought more than a few weeds."

"It's in a baggie in the green knapsack on the bunk."

"Go get it—and don't forget the Master. Bring it here to me." Drew was about to rise. "No, slave, on your knees always. A slave never stands in the presence of his Master without a specific command." So Drew crawled into the cabin, extracted the baggie and brought it back in his teeth to Clay. "Nice stash. This should keep us for the game. Now stay right here beside me and let me play with that tail." Clay reached over and began to pull and swirl the tail, sending shock waves up Drew's spine. He knew he was about to cum. He couldn't hold it.

Meanwhile, Linc, who was a little put out by the fact that Jeff was taller—and his dick was larger—than Linc's, was doing his best to belittle Jeff. After he had spunked into Jeff's mouth, he had squeezed his thighs together and trapped Jeff head in his crotch, his lips still wrapped around the shrinking dick, his eyes glued to Linc's hairy muscled belly which was beginning to soften with the consumption of so much beer. Jeff was consumed by the musky odors emanating from Linc's crotch. "I do think I'm going to enjoy putting this big guy in his place. Too bad we didn't bring the cage. I'd love to see his little dick trapped and locked up. He's not gonna need it anymore anyway. He is going to be so cock-hungry for me that he's going to forget he's a boy or that he's got a dick. He's just gonna be my pussyboi."

Clay swatted the back of his neck hard, startling everyone. "I think the skeeters are out. Let's head in." Clay and Linc rose from the chairs, clipped leashes on the collars and walked their pups inside. They noted the two beds pushed together and the open sleeping bags, thus proving their initial idea that the boys were doing each other. Linc motioned Jeff to one of the beds, pushed him down on his stomach with his big foot and began to tie his wrists and ankles spread-eagle on one of the beds. He rolled one of the bags and pushed it under Jeff's gut, positioning his ass high and inviting. Actually, Linc preferred the bondage to the high-tech collars. He really got off by fucking a totally immobilized young ass. He would have Jeff whimpering for his meat. He knew how to make a young buck hungry for his master's cock.

Drew was similarly lashed to the other bunk. Linc and Clay finished stripping, smoked another hand-rolled, gulped a shot of vodka and proceeded to position themselves in the leg V of each of the boys. Clay removed the plug by pulling on the raccoon tail. Then he used the tail to whip Drew's cheeks. Finally, he squirted some lube into the opening that had remained distended because of the plug and drove his unwrapped pole deep inside. Drew whimpered in pain. Clay began a relentless assault on the young boy's ass, hitting the prostate with almost every drive. Drew started to leak. "Don't cum, boy, if you know what's good for ya." Clay came with a shout and fell on Drew's back. He rolled off, scooped up the plug and re-inserted. "I need to make sure my stuff stays inside. That way you'll be addicted to my cum. By tomorrow morning, you'll be begging to swallow my cum and take it in the ass." Then he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

Linc was far less gentle with Jeff. First he used the dildo to widen Jeff's chute as Jeff writhed in pain. Then he jammed four un-lubed fingers inside, reaching so deep that the curled palm of Linc's fist was inside the rim. He reached up with the thumb and placed it on Jeff's taint as he used three of his longest fingers to scrape the prostate while he pinched with the thumb. Jeff began to moan in pain and pleasure—so Linc grabbed his old hanky and stuffed it inside Jeff's mouth. "I think you're open enough to take my monster now." Linc pulled his hand out and quickly plunged inside. Without lube, the friction was tremendous—and Linc shot prematurely after only three thrusts. "You fuckin' bastard. You made me cum so quickly. Just for that, you're gonna get another." But Linc, like Clay had also drunk and smoked a little much. While he waited for his cock to recover, he closed his eyes. His snores fouled the quiet night within seconds.

Drew looked over at Jeff and mouthed the words, "How are we going to get out of this?" Both guys were tied to a bunk. Both wore shock collars. Both had bigger, rougher "partners" stretched out beside them. It seemed hopeless. They would just need to endure this—only for a day or so, they hoped.

Then, they heard the sound of an ATV approaching the cabin in the quiet night. The engine stopped and the young ranger appeared at the screened door. He had seen the large red 4 by 4 go through the park gate almost three hours before. He knew it belonged to a local guy who was regularly in trouble. All the cabin kerosene lights were on. So silently, he opened the door and surveyed the scene. Neither Jeff nor Drew could signal anything, but hoped the ranger would realize the situation without explanation. The ranger cut Jeff's wrist cuff bond and Jeff pointed to the collars and the remotes. Soon both collars were removed. Then he cut Jeff and Drew loose—and they both reached for shorts.

Jeff reached for a knife and cut the braided cords from which the remotes dangled. Then the ranger called out to the intruders. "Time to wake up." He handed Jeff two cable ties. Jeff knew what to do and immediately cuffed the two guys. "Now does someone want to explain to me what is going on here? I can smell the pot—and your fire outside is clearly unattended. The party is over guys. Here, I thought you Colorado guys were nice boys. What the fuck is going on?"

"These two guys arrived as we were finishing up for the day. They wanted to party. We refused—or at least we suggested another day. Then, Drew and I fell asleep and awoke some time later to find these shock collars. I think we were drugged. We've both been raped."

Clay looked at Linc, then at Phil. "It wasn't quite like that Phil. When they were in the store yesterday, they invited us to party and told us they had some good weed. We arrived as expected and brought a case of beer—most of which is still cooling in the lake. We found this big guy balls deep in the little guy's ass. They invited us to make it a real party. All of us soon had our dicks in someone's ass. Then it got a little kinky. They wanted to play slave/master. So I brought out the collars. They wanted to be tied up. So we obliged them. What you've got here is a couple of city femboy fags from radical Colorado--who have illegal weed and booze, hoping to have some fun with local Wyoming real mountain men. They were high when we arrived, and they asked for it and then regretted their decision when they saw how big Linc and I are. You'll find the rest of the weed in the little guy's backpack."

"It doesn't look to me like we're going to resolve this issue right here. Two very different stories. I don't know these boys at all, but I know your rep Linc. I tend to think we are looking at unwelcome sex or at least sex that got out of hand after too much booze and too much weed. I'm not judging whether it was rape or not. The closest police department is nearly an hour away—and they're probably sleeping by now. If I arrest you guys, I can't leave the park. I'm on duty and the only ranger here. So I'll have to call them to pick you all up. They're going to be plenty mad at losing a night's sleep because of some kids acting up. I know they are not gay-friendly. And you're gonna be at least overnight in jail. We've got the illegal weed. We've got a fire safety violation. And possibly we've got a rape or two. We've got two local boys who are not known to be gay, but both often in trouble. And I don't know about you young boys. What'll it be guys? You tell me."

Jeff was quick to respond, "Just get them outta here. We don't want to see them again."

Phil looked over at Clay, "I think you guys just got a pardon. Get the fuck out of here, now. You are not welcome in this park this summer." Phil cut the cable ties. Linc and Clay quickly dressed and ran to the truck. Soon they were history.

"I'm not a medical professional, but I've had first aid training. Do either of you guys need anything? Did they tear you up? I presume you were all barebacking. Fortunately AIDS is not a major problem here."

Jeff looked over at Drew who was clearly staring at Phil's denim covered basket. Phil was a very attractive man. "Perhaps, you should do a quick inspection to make sure we aren't bleeding. Those guys didn't use condoms—or lube—and there is always the possibility of STD." Jeff dropped his shorts and bent over the bed; Drew followed. Phil approached Jeff and carefully spread cheeks and used his fingers to open the anal cavity. Then he did the same to Drew.

"I don't see any blood so it doesn't look like they split anything open. But there's plenty of cum. I suggest you wash up thoroughly—and get tested when you get home. But, I can see why those guys wanted to play games with you two. Those are two of the nicest boy asses I've ever seen. I wouldn't mind an invitation to join you guys. Those chutes look nice and tight. But the key word here is 'invitation.' I wouldn't force anything."

Jeff was shocked at Phil's words. He hadn't expected anything so unprofessional from a ranger. He looked over at Drew who looked like he was about to fall asleep, and was obviously in a little pain. "I know we are not ready for anything more right now. We're exhausted. I'm not even sure whether we are going to stay at the cabin, but we'll make that decision after we get a few hours of sleep. If we're here tomorrow night, we love to share some of our food—and see where it goes from there. You'll know by mid-morning whether we are leaving or not."

So Phil returned to the ATV and to his ranger station for the night, hoping that the next day would bring some relief from his loneliness.

********

The boys went to the shower which fortunately was filled with warm water. They luxuriated in the water and cleaned themselves out as best they could. Then they returned to the cabin, turned off the lights, and stretched out on the sleeping bags. Jeff pulled Drew into a deep spoon as his lips met Drew's neck. Not another word was spoken. Both were asleep within minutes. Trauma had given way to healing sleep. But, Jeff dreamed that Phil had stayed to help them.

The next morning, as they were deciding whether to pack up and leave, Phil arrived. He wasn't in uniform. "I'm off for three days as of today. I wanted to come by and see if you're okay after last night."

"We're okay, but we're leaving. The cabin, the lake and the woods no longer have the same attraction that they had before last night. Now it seems a bit dangerous. We hate to cut our last vacation short, but this place is just sinister."

"I was afraid you might feel that way. I didn't want you to leave feeling disappointed because a few of our self-appointed tour guides overplayed their hands. I have a cabin that is just a few miles outside the entrance. I'd be pleased if you would be my guest for a day or so."

Jeff looked at Drew with questioning eyes. Both felt attracted to Phil—and they intuitively trusted him. They were not ready to return to the "reality" of life in suburban Denver. They had experienced the worst—but before that they had experienced really good sex. They didn't want to go home with bad memories. Drew nodded. "Okay, we accept. We'll get the truck filled and follow you. We've got enough food to share for a couple of days—and some beer and a little weed, if you're interested."

The loading was quick and they followed Phil back to the station where he exchanged the ATV for his own Jeep. It turned out his cabin was indeed only a few miles from the entrance—it belonged to friends, and he had use of it on his days off for most of the summer. Phil planned to return to school—in forestry management—for his masters, so the summer position worked well for him.

Phil led them into the larger, more modern cabin. He showed them a guest room with its own bath and two twins. "You guys can be in here. I use the master for myself. Feel free to make this home for a few days. After lunch, we can hike around the lake. We can barbeque tonight—and there is a hot tub." The guys unloaded some food and few other personal items. Then they stripped down to commando cargo shorts and tees.

Phil emerged a few minutes later. We too was dressed like the boys. He was really good-looking, about 23 years old, with brown hair and sun-bleached tips, deep green eyes and a ruddy-tanned complexion. Obviously, he worked out and his tight cargo shorts (like his jeans) did nothing to hide his enormous package.

"I think that I need to make a suggestion. It's pretty obvious that you guys are experimenting with your sexuality. At this point, you probably don't know what you want—but it doesn't take much imagination to see that your hormones and your little heads are in charge and that you're into each other big time. Last night was an unfortunate detour—don't let a couple of redneck homophobes destroy your future."

"I'm gay. I've known I was gay for almost ten years—but there isn't much opportunity to experiment or play in these parts. I'm not going to require—or even ask—anything of you guys. You're free to do what you want, dress as you want—or just relax while you are here. But, having said that, if you'd like a playmate, I'm in. You are very attractive young hunks. I think I can show you some things that you haven't even thought about."

"But if we play, given your experience last night, we do it safely. You and I will all wrap. Always. And you two should do so until you can be tested and pronounced clean. And, another obvious rule: no one is forced to do anything he doesn't feel comfortable with. No definitely means no. Stop definitely means stop."

Drew took the initiative again. "Thanks, Phil. We are not even sure we're gay. I don't think we are, but certainly we enjoy each other, and not just because there are no girls around. Is this just convenient puppy love driven by young hormones—or are we really gay? This is all new to us. We are definitely willing students. I guess we've learned that there are some who assume that because someone is gay, he are open to anything and anyone. That's a lesson we've definitely learned. We're glad to be here, 'teach'. My Daddy used to always say that when you fall off the bike, you get back on right away. One bad experience is not going to change us. You're gonna get your chance to show us how good it can be. I'm ready to climb on that bike with you."

"So let's get rid of these clothes." With those words, he unbuttoned, dropped the cargos and pulled the tee over his head. Jeff paused a few seconds; then he too stripped.

"I guess the host needs to make his guests feel comfortable." Phil dropped trou and fluffed his large, already chubbed dick. It was thick, long and uncut and the hood was already drawing back from the apple-shaped purple-red head. "Shall we get some lunch—or did you have something else in mind?" Phil couldn't believe his luck. It was going to be a great three day break, perhaps the highlight of his summer, spent in the company of two good looking young guys who wanted to be taught.

"I'm having dessert first." Drew fell to his knees, crawled to Phil and sucked hard on the ripe apple at the end of his pole. Phil jolted and was immediately hard and erect. He placed his hands behind his head, arched his hips forward, sucked his gut in, and started the familiar thrust and parry, face-fucking. Jeff, seeing their muscular host being sucked by his boy, became immediately erect and stepped into the picture. Drew pulled back, took a deep breath and plunged forward, drawing close to half of Phil into his throat. He swirled his tongue and his hands reached up and began the massage of Phil's boiling balls, his fingers crawling toward the familiar territory of the anus. "Come on, Phil. I'm waiting. Give me that cream. I've already tasted that big strawberry."

Then he felt Jeff's tongue invading his ass. "Oh, shit guys, this feels so good. I'm gonna get it from both ends." So Jeff penetrated and started stroking as he held Drew in place by gripping his dick and balls with both fists. Seconds later, Phil pumped and shot. Jeff ripped off the condom and began to splurge over Drew's pretty white bubble butt. And Drew exploded into Jeff's fists. Their first threesome. Drew was the centerpiece, but Phil was absolutely the god and master of ceremonies!

"Here's another lesson, boys. Never waste fresh boy cum. And never miss a chance to compare the taste of several batches. There is way too much good stuff going wasted. I'm gonna lick Jeff's cum from Drew's ass. You Jeff get to clean my dick." Phil stretched out on the carpet; Drew sat on Phil's face; Jeff began to slurp the liquid from Phil's now unwrapped monster. "And Drew, that spunk on the floor isn't going to clean itself up."

"Glad you came by, guys. Let's have some lunch. I think we're going to need a lot of strength. Kids don't learn well on an empty stomach."

In the afternoon, they hiked to the crest of a nearby mountain—only about 5000 feet high, just 2000 feet above the plateau on which the cabin had been built. All the guys were in great shape—and the fact that they all lived every day at altitude made the climb relatively easy. But the views were distant and beautiful. They rested, teased each other into hardness (without orgasm to heighten their desire) and returned to the camp—traveling somewhat faster on the descent. But they were nevertheless soaked with perspiration when they arrived.

"What'll it be guys—the lake or the hot tub?"

"I vote for the hot tub. I've had enough cool showers and colder swims in the last few days."

"I thought so. I turned it on before we left. Just roll back the cover."

The cabin had been built close to the edge of a high mesa and the deck had been cantilevered over the river gorge which fed the lake. This was where they found the hot tub. Once again the views were terrific. All three guys were soon relaxing in the warm bubbly water. The air was clean and warm; the views (the mountains in the distance and the bodies a few feet away) were terrific; and the hard jets of water and bubbles were teasing all their most important parts. All were hard again within minutes.

Phil needed to be careful. He wanted both of these guys, but he realized they had just awakened their sexuality—with each other—and probably were already beginning to bond, not just as the bros who had been raised together, but as lovers. Drew didn't seem to have been injured by the intruders, but Jeff seemed to be still a little sore. He had definitely taken the worst of the attacks.

So Phil decided that although he was typically the aggressor and top, he was going to let them set the pace. He turned the conversation to the future. He explained his plans to be working on his Masters' in forestry management at UW in the fall. He talked a little about his family (all Wyoming ranchers) and let it be known that, although he had had some experience as an undergraduate, he wasn't currently hooked with anyone. It had been a long dry summer, so far.

Drew responded and described their fall plans—and then explained that he and Jeff had been experimenting with man on man sex for only a few days. He didn't think either was ready to commit—or even to acknowledge that they were gay—although perhaps they were both bi. "I'm probably more of a bottom. Jeff is definitely a top."