Wyoming Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how do you want to play this, guys? Or do you want to play at all?"

"If Jeff is okay with it, I'd like you to fuck me, Phil."

Jeff nodded, realizing that, although he had allowed Drew to top him a few times, he definitely preferred to be the pitcher. Now more than ever since he was still quite sore. He definitely wanted to get it on with Phil, but he preferred to let Drew take the first hit.

And thus the next few days unfolded. Drew's back was dripping cum all the time. Phil took him, then Jeff. A few hours later they switched the order. And so it continued.

And Drew got to compare. Phil's cock was larger—longer and thicker. He knew exactly how to treat the prostate. When he bottomed, he hit the deep barrier. With Jeff, Drew felt an affection and a bond. Drew could already tell the difference between a skilled hook and a regular partner.

On the last day, Phil took Jeff, stretching wider, probing deeper, poking the prostate harder than Drew had done. Jeff was left exhausted and empty. He was more than ever convinced that he was a top, but he had to admit that Phil had shown him how to treat a bottom. Phil had taught him how to extend an encounter and to edge a partner to near hysteria—before exploding.

But of course, the week was soon over. The pickup was packed and the two guys, having experienced more sex than at any other time of their lives, and more intensely, and in more ways than they would ever again, drove off toward Denver and home. Both were quiet about the experiences. At first they had been tentative with each other, then violently taken by thugs, and finally fully satisfied by a kind and skilled cocksman. They had a lot to think about.

But one thing was agreed: What happens in Wyoming..... They had learned a great deal about themselves—and about the dangers of the world for gay men where, in the eyes of many, just being gay was an invitation to rape-without-legal-consequences. Both were looking forward to the fall and CSU where they had decided to be roommates so they could continue to learn what the future held for them—alone, or perhaps as a couple. They had that unique chance to start all over—but this time with a foundation of sexual knowledge and the experience of knowing each other. BD