Wyte's Club Pt. 03: Troy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She yelped with the cane strike and shouted the answer desperately. "No. No!"

He snarled and dropped behind her, threading his hands in his hair and pulling her head up painfully again. Kylie gasped and struggled pathetically, the harsh masochism running straight to her sex. "You can't be that stupid. You just saw by example how to answer me correctly, so fucking do it." God, the way his voice hissed with fury was sexy as sin. His grip tightened in her hair and she moaned.

"Yes, master! Yes, master..." She strained her eyes to try to see him, but had to wait until he stood up and looked down on her to meet his gaze.

Kylie's breath caught. His eyes were molten with intensity. She hadn't expected that daydreaming about him might give her even more than she'd bargained for. But she didn't regret it, not in the least.

This man wasn't the cold ice she saw on his face every day. He was like a volcano, eruptive with fire. He was pain and flame and sadism.

Kylie stared into his eyes for an age. He held her jaw tight in his grip and after a while his lips curled up into a hard sneer and he finally broke the moment between them. "Well? Going to apologize for being a brat or do I need to hurt you more?"

Kylie pant with need. Apologize and have this be over? She felt like she might never have enough of it. "Hurt me more, master," she breathed, smiling ruefully.

He forced her back down brutally. "I had hoped you might choose that one."

And then he really started to punish her. The tiny bit before had been a warm up to what he did after. She had a feeling he bit her with the cane as much as he thought he could within the limits of breaking her skin or truly hurting her. And he spread her cunt to make sure her clit didn't get too long of a break between the shocks she hated most.

Kylie shouted in pain and anticipation all the while, gleefully taking his hand to follow him into the dark recesses of his sadism.

She took as much as she could stand from him until she thought her body might collapse with the myriad of sore, delightful, sexual pain covering her. But in the end she broke before he seemed to come close to a finish and she shouted the words that would make it stop. "I'm sorry, master! I'm sorry for being such a worthless little slut."

The cane and shock stick dropped beside her head and she collapsed on her belly before him. He straddled over her on his hands and knees, placing his hands by her head.

The small finger of his right hand softly caressed her forefinger and Kylie shivered. Somehow it felt more intimate than any kiss.

"You were watched," he said quietly.

Kylie shuddered, cum coating her thighs, but then she'd dripped on the floor beneath her and had fluid covering the inside of her legs for a while now. "Oh, god, that's even better."

His answering chuckle was evil. "You say that now, but attracting Foxx Wyte's attention is like kerosene on a fire. He's likely going to find you after that little show."

"The Foxx Wyte?"

"Mhm." He bit the side of Kylie's neck enough to make her gasp. "After you can't sit for a fucking week, maybe you'll remember that you're less than a slave to me and should act like it. If you're brave enough to see me again. Now, say 'I know I'm a filthy little slut toy, master, to be used and hurt.'"

Kylie whimpered. "I know I'm a filthy little slut toy, master, to be used and hurt."

"That's right. Don't forget it."

With that he stood. He picked up his toys and set a CD case with a disc in it by her head. He left out the side door and Kylie stayed on her belly on the ground, staring blankly at the floor.

The sudden emptiness at being abused and left alone was possibly the best part of the entire ordeal.

And then there was the fact that she still didn't know his name. She looked at the disc by her head and saw the cursive spelling it out for her in marker on the DVD.

Troy Howell.

She grabbed the disc, threw her clothes on, and left before anyone could find her or stop her.

***

Troy finished his cold shower in the back of Wyte's locker room, stepping out to the warm air and tugging on his basketball shorts by the shower entrance. Foxx was waiting for him by the locker. Troy didn't say anything for a long moment and Foxx watched him with amusement.

Finally, Troy pulled on his long sleeved shirt. "That was cathartic."

Foxx laughed. "Seems like it."

Of all the people in Wyte's, Foxx was one of the only ones that Troy could get along with. Foxx and Dominic. "How is she?"

"Don't know. She's gone."

Troy turned around, blinking. "What?"

"Left before I could find her."

Troy turned back to his locker, grabbing his duffel bag. He left the locker room without another word to Foxx. Left? She wasn't supposed to do that. After he told her that Foxx fucking Wyte was into her she was supposed to go to him. He knew he left her frustrated enough. She was supposed to be screaming her release right now under someone else, so that he could tell her what a little pain slut she was the next time.

And there had to be a next time. The way she'd looked up at him, transfixed, had been the definition of high intensity. He'd been a sadist for a long time, far more than he was a dominant, and he craved for that feeling of chemistry between pain dealer and receiver. She'd had it with him in spades. She had to come back. Especially after watching the video he'd left her of one of his porn roles.

He wanted her at his feet on a chain in degrading puppy leathers. A little bitch in heat is what he'd called her and he wanted to force her to bark in humiliation for him.

Damn it, where would she go from Wyte's?

***

Kylie writhed on her bed. Since she'd been home, she couldn't stop touching herself. She'd gotten off twice with the shower sprayer, once on her living room couch, once with a hitachi wand in her bed, and it still wasn't enough. She couldn't stop seeing his face and his cruel gaze in her mind. The way he crossed his arms, the way he called her a fucktoy, the way he called her fucking useless when she screwed up.

And now she was watching the video he'd left her and a ton of shit was making sense. He was a porn star. Through Wyte's production, it seemed. So he didn't just frequent Wyte's, he worked and damn well performed for their studios too. And god, that was hot. In the video he gave her he played as a slave trainer. There were three girls in the scene with him and the way the story went he spent time breaking and forcing them into submission.

Kylie filled her pussy with her favorite set of anal beads, whimpering. The raw welts on her ass rubbed against her blankets and she moaned. Everything about Troy Howell was damn delightful. One of the tattoos on his arms read "trust is earned" in elegant script. Another was the bdsm triskele. The guy seemed to live kinky sex the way she lived her obsessions.

She finally fell asleep with the beads in her pussy and a plug in her ass, the video still in the background.

Kylie woke up with a cry of pure need.

Troy Howell was a goddamn demon, she decided. She called Wyte's in the middle of the night, hoping the club owner kept late hours.

He answered. Foxx Wyte's voice was strangely nondescript. "Wyte."

"I want more of his fucking videos."

He laughed and his voice changed to more of what she expected, playful and wicked. "Troy's little Jane Doe. You know you shook my favorite sadist up a little."

"I shook him up? Are you fucking kidding me?"

Foxx's grin was evident in his voice. "No. He expected you to stay around and be a slut for him so he could humiliate you with it."

"He expected me to go to you, you mean."

Foxx's voice was soft. "Mhm." She thought about it, about how he would stare at her while she fucked someone else. About how he would grab her by her hair and say, "See how right I was? That you were just a filthy little pain whore..."

Kylie's breath quivered, but her phone still picked it up and Foxx laughed. "Why don't I offer you a chance to tease him a little?" Kylie closed her eyes, thinking about it. "Imagine how he'll react, seeing you within someone else after you left him..."

"Yes."

"Brave girl. Come by tomorrow?"

"Yes." Kylie pet her clit. Troy Howell. Damn him. Nothing had ever felt like this.

"We were wondering, by the way. What's your name?"

"Kylie Coyle." She hung up the phone and fell asleep, her addiction satisfied with the promise she made it of more to come.

***

Kylie's skydive jump went flawlessly. It was part of a commercial for an energy drink company, so she got payed to take an adrenaline rush she fiended for. She woke herself up by getting herself off that morning, she got off again before her jump, and got off again after she hit the bottom and it was all over. All the while she couldn't stop picturing him, her demon. She wanted to see him smile more. She wanted his cock inside her. She wanted him to laugh at something, anything. She wanted to tease and provoke him.

She wanted to play. And she couldn't tell how long this feeling was going to last. Normally she guessed obsessions at a few months, but this one was different. He was a new brand of monster.

She met Foxx at Wyte's during the day. He was leaning against the door and smiled when he saw her. For a long time she stared at him and he smirked back at her.

Twenty minutes later she was tied with rope over his desk with a camera taping her. Foxx knelt behind her and kissed the welts that Troy had left on her skin while Kylie whimpered. "He's always been the best with the cane and the whip." Kylie moaned when Foxx slapped her ass, kneading her skin roughly. He moved with an easy confidence that was almost as hot as Troy's sadistic force. Where everything with Troy was about quick fear, everything Foxx was fluid coercion. He trailed his hands up her spine, making a line of heat on her bared skin.

"He's the best?" She glanced at the camera, certain the show was all for Troy from Foxx.

Foxx's fingers glided inside her cunt, making her whimper. "Mhm. You like thinking about Troy? He's the best with a fair few things. He likes his sadistic plays. He's not playful about it like the rest of them either. He's just mean. Tell me, how many times have you gotten off thinking about him since last night? How much do you ache?"

Kylie whimpered. "A few."

Foxx laughed and withdrew his hand, slapping her ass. "Oh, hasn't he taught you better than evasive answers?"

She whimpered. God, when he saw that, he'd make her pay in pain. She closed her eyes and blushed. "Eight times."

"Eight times." He chuckled. "Eight times he didn't give you permission for. You are in trouble, aren't you? Terribly trained slaves are an embarrassment to someone like Troy. He'll want your retribution to be rather public you know. Of course, filthy little humiliation slut like you will probably love every minute of it."

She felt the head of his cock at her pussy and moaned. God, she couldn't help it. She ached so bad and no matter how many times she got herself off with how many toys, it just wasn't the same as a cock, even if it wasn't Troy's. Even if Troy had zero intention of ever fucking her, it was as close as she could get. And Foxx Wyte was a hot playboy, with his goatee and his all American look with just the right kind of wicked deviance sparking his eyes.

He stroked inside of her and Kylie groaned. Foxx kept talking, his voice detached and unaffected, his fucking deep, but mechanical. If there was anything truly sadistic in all the right ways that he could do to her, that was it. "Is this all you needed then? A cock to get you off after he was done fueling the pain crave? Easy enough to give." He slapped her ass and Kylie shouted in pleasure. She was going to cum from his casual use of her and it was embarrassing as hell, but she burned. And his uncaring, totally empty sex was the best thing she could have fathomed. She shuddered around Foxx, milking him with her orgasm, and he laughed. "That's alright. Little sluts just need to be fed a cock in their holes every now and again. I understand. I promise that Troy will too. Who do you think taught him how to play like he does? Who do you think trained him?"

"You, sir." Foxx worked her to another orgasm with a delicate touch to her clit and she arched in her bonds, glancing at the camera and gasping.

"First correct answer you've given yet. He won't like that either."

"Oh god..."

Foxx was grinning when he answered. "You're terrible at this. I hope you know what you're getting into with a sadist of Troy's caliber. He doesn't play light as it is. And now you've gotten to him."

"Gotten to him? He's gotten to me!" She cried out on the last one with release and lay her head weakly on the desk, forced to just take his use.

Quivering with some amount of relief, she felt like it was worth it, at least for the moment. She didn't know how she would feel when she craved to see him again, but right now she felt thrilled like hell.

***

When Kylie left with Wyte's number, he'd promised she'd play with Troy again. And he'd gently brushed her hair back from her face. "I hope you aren't into romance and soft guys, sweetheart. There hasn't been a girl yet that can deal with him for very long. Spin the wheel if you think you've got a chance at being tough enough." He held the DVD of their time out and Kylie stared at it.

Take it and throw it out? Or let him have it and incense him. But Foxx made it clear that if she did, she'd better come back and let Troy release the taunted beast. She pressed the DVD to his chest and turned away. When she reached her car in the parking garage, she put her face in her hands.

She couldn't have stayed away if she wanted to. This wasn't just a normal addiction. This was something different, a fiery craving that wouldn't let her free.

Kylie backed out and went home. As soon as she did, she found a different gym to go to for a while. If she was going through with this, then she was going to feed his fire as bad as she could. She didn't know what his sadism felt like, but if it felt anything like her obsession then she could torture them both.

***

Troy grit his teeth, counting his reps. She hadn't been at the gym when he got there and she hadn't walked out of the locker room and waved like she did every day. He didn't know where she lived, he didn't know what she did, he didn't know her name to look her up. And he felt fucking creepy wanting to look her up anyway.

But she wasn't supposed to leave Wyte's the night before. Troy's phone vibrated in his pocket and he ignored it, focusing on the reps. Anything for a distraction. He ran himself to the ground on a treadmill after and only then did he look at his phone, only to have his obsession flare with Foxx's message and image.

She was bent over Wyte's desk with him behind her and her eyes were closed in release. Troy closed the locker door and he was at Wyte's in an hour.

Foxx was already waiting for him with a small smile. He held out a disc for him to take and Troy stared at it. He couldn't stop the slow, evil delight building inside him, he just couldn't. He wanted her back under him. He wanted to watch her scream some more. He wanted to watch her beg and watch the fear and thrill alternate over her face in waves.

"Your toy isn't trained at all, Troy."

Troy chuckled darkly. "You don't have to bait me anymore."

Foxx smiled and Troy left for his house. Wyte's paid well as a full time job and performance role and his house was fairly decadent. Not decorated at all though. He just hadn't gotten into that. His life had been fairly colorless for the most part. Dull, flatlined, cold, and clinical. His house was the same.

But then there was her. And she was all colors of the rainbow. The pink strips in her hair, the playful green of her eyes, her passion red as blood. She thrilled so much under him that he could feel the excitement burn in his own blood like a call and response. And after fucking Foxx, he had all the excuse he needed to approach her with his most terrifying glare and watch that thrill rise for him again.

He put the DVD in his laptop and watched Foxx question the little firecracker, smiling wickedly at Foxx's indirect taunts over her.

When Troy closed the laptop, he lay back in his stark black sheets, staring at the ceiling and stroking his cock. Oh he'd hurt her. He craved to hurt her. For the first time in a long while, he felt excited for Wyte's. Oh he always liked it, that was true, but excitement was rare.

His pulse was quickening.

But when he got there, she never showed. And when Troy left he got home and paced, restless. She didn't show up at the gym the next day again. She skipped Wyte's out the next night. And then the next day was the same. And the next.

Troy couldn't stop the rise of his excitement every fucking time either. Each and every time he hoped and he wanted it. And each time his heart dropped when she didn't show. He felt frayed. He paced at night. He chose the most masochistic he could find at Wyte's in the hopes that it would be enough and it never was. She was the first one that had felt like the perfect mix of enough. The way she looked up at him in total obsession. The way she switched between terror of him and provoking him with an excited look in her eyes. He wanted her. And she wasn't showing.

God, he needed it like a drug addict!

***

Kylie lay in her bed, breathing hard after masturbating. Again. She'd started a frenzy of self gratification. She'd always gotten herself off a couple times a day, but now she did it like she ate candy. Staying away from him was hell. But it was such good hell when she thought of how strong he'd come on when he did finally see her again.

Her phone rang one night when she was in bed. She recognized the number instantly, though it wasn't programmed. And for a moment she debated on not answering. But then her heart thundered too hard and she picked it up.

"Hello."

Foxx's voice was a soft purr. "What game do you think you're playing? I thought I told you that I don't like my sadist being broken."

She hesitated. "How much worse have I made it?"

He laughed. "You can't imagine."

Kylie bit her lip, toying with one of her nipples. "I think I can."

"He's getting too strung out. You chose for me to bait him. I want you here by tomorrow night, are we clear?"

"Crystal."

With that she hung up. And she decided she wasn't going the next night. She wanted to disobey the both of them. She'd go the night after.

Her heart rate sped up just thinking about it. Troy was frayed and she hoped to incense Foxx Wyte too.

The next night she turned her phone off and went for a drive for hours. When she got back it was long past Wyte's hours. Her heart raced when she turned on her phone.

She wasn't disappointed. He hadn't called but he had messaged her. "Gluttony has its limits."

Did it? Maybe he was right. She had a feeling she couldn't dig a worse hole than she'd already done. She had a feeling she'd taken this as far as she could.

Kylie went to her normal gym during the day. She let him see her, just for a moment. His eyes were wide when she met his gaze and then she smirked and his scowl darkened while she left.

Kylie put on the sluttiest heels she owned. Clear, 6 inch stripper heels and a party girl, easy to take off dress to go with it. She hoped he saw her quick enough. Because if he didn't, well she'd have to fuck another playmate and let him find her that way. She felt giddy and nearly crazed with her obsession. The world didn't feel real when she left. It felt like some dream, where all the colors were too bright and wild and all the sensations were far stronger than they should be.

Could he ever be enough to fix her? She didn't know, but she hoped to god the answer to that was yes because she felt nearly insane as it was.