Wyte's Club Pt. 03: Troy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I do. I drink water and I eat a whole dietary thing supervised by this dietician Foxx knows. He found the doctor for the submissives he wanted to deprive of the pleasure of eating. He likes addicting them to pleasure at his hands. Anyway, it's dead useful. Can't live off vitamins and meal replacement or anything like that, but it's part of it. Protein shakes for the workout diet. I have to look pretty and hydrated and all that. It's all in there."

She stared at him. "I don't know where to begin with all that is wrong and really hot in that. Foxx does that?"

Troy grinned. "Foxx is... interesting. He collects little pets. He plays all kinds of games, mental and otherwise."

Kylie lifted herself up on the counter and swung her feet over the side. "What about you?"

"You've picked up on my gist by now, I think."

"You know, we haven't had sex. Which brings me to another question. Have you always been this much of a cuckhold?"

Troy's shoulder shook with his laughter. "As far as I can tell. And as for the sex, well... I've gotten off in other ways, at any rate. I tend to like the sadistic moments the best. The sex is just how it's supposed to end. But it doesn't always. What about you? Have you always been a thrill addict?"

"Yes to that, but to the kinky stuff it's weird. You know I was never interested in sex until I got to my sophomore year in high school and had to read Dante's Inferno. I reached the part with the centaurs and boiling river of blood and it just. Flipped the switch. Other relationships haven't really worked out. I get bored too easily when I think I can call someone mine. I haven't tried the kink thing, strangely enough."

"You never thought that after getting off on centaurs and eternal retribution that you might be a deviant?"

She slapped his shoulder and he laughed. "It was high school. I was really confused and I liked all this filthy stuff that girls aren't supposed to like. Like I remember this one gangbang video that I loved where the girl ends up just covered in cum. And there was another one where this tennis player fucks up and her entire team is pissed at her and punishes her by fucking her over and over with tennis racket handles. And I couldn't figure out why I loved all of this so much."

Troy grinned. "Because it's hot."

She giggled. "You know what I mean. And I never seem to be faithful. I manipulate. I push lines to see what I can get away with."

Troy's gaze softened. Poor girl. The thing was that he did know what she meant. He knew all too well. "I do understand." He held out his hands with a shy grin. "I'm a porn star. How do you think my love life goes?"

"Miserably. And I wanted to ask you about it too! What's it like?"

He laughed. "It's weird. I have this creepy little fan club."

She stared at him. "No way."

"Yes way. There's an interview with a comments section and everything. Hang on. I'll show you." He got his laptop from the living room and brought it back to set it on the kitchen counter, typing in the search he knew way too well. "See?"

She hopped down from the counter and stared at the screen beside him, leaning closer. Troy pulled back a little to give her more space. There were the odd questions that Foxx had gone along with, mostly out of bemusement. And then there were the comments. Kylie burst out laughing. "Holy god, you do have a creepy little fan club! They're in love with you too. Wow they really know your videos. What's this one about?"

"That one is free." He reached around her to pull up a porn site and typed in the name. When the video came up he pressed play.

"Oh, a stepbrother coercion thing. This is hot." She clicked through it a few parts and let it play when he was attaching weights to nipple clamps on his pretty blonde "stepsister".

Troy placed his hands on the counter on either side of her. "You like what you see, little whore?"

Kylie tensed, but then ground willingly back against him. "Yes. Yes, sir."

"Would you like to see how much weight you could take torturing your tits? Clover clamps hurt. And they only get tighter with every pull and weight." He lifted the bottom of her dress up, exposing her naked sex and ass. "I love that you didn't even bother with underwear. That's a good little slut. Don't fucking wear a bra anymore either."

"Yes, Yes! I want the clamps. And yes, sir, I won't. That's too much restricting on a slut who wants to be used."

"Yes, it is. I think you had an issue before, about how we hadn't fucked. Even after I've given you how many others tonight? Three, I think? But it still wasn't enough, was it..." He stepped out of his jeans and buried himself inside her without warning or build up. Troy closed his eyes, listening to the sounds of his own sex from his laptop.

Kylie whimpered, writhing on his cock, and he opened his eyes again, covering her mouth with his hand. "You've been well used tonight, haven't you? So has this asshole too." She arched against him, leaning against the counter, staring at his laptop screen. Her muffled cries came around the palm of his hand and he released her to grab her hair instead. "You like watching me fuck?"

"Yes! Yes, sir, I love your porn while you fuck me."

Troy felt it. That place he loved where the world was his. He felt like a god in that headspace, controlling and cruel. There was a cold collectiveness in it. He slapped her ass and felt the answering recoil up his arm when his palm connected. This head space was his. The easiest answer for why he loved it so much was that he was just wired that way and always had been.

Another answer was that he was really fucking good at this. He slapped her again and then withdrew his cock to fuck her ass instead. Again, he drove himself hard and fast inside her. "I love that you've been used so well. I can just choose whichever hole I feel like without any warm up first. Only a little whore lets someone fuck her this deep up the ass this quick, right?"

She made to bow her head, panting with desire, but Troy lifted her head back by her hair forcefully. "No. Watch." In the video he had the other girl tied to a thick post, painfully bent over double and tethered that way while Troy stood over her, fucking her with a cock toy attached to a pole. Kylie cried out and shuddered around him, watching.

Again, he switched to her cunt, pulling out smoothly and railing the other hole mercilessly. Kylie moaned her humiliated pleasure while he did.

He switched to her ass one more time though, just for a little while, before he pulled out and pumped cum all over her lower back. He stroked the hazard tattoo absently. "There we go. Now you've had enough cock that it should keep you from getting too mouthy and antsy. I know how it is for a little slut. How unhappy it makes you when one of your holes isn't satisfied." He bent forward to kiss her shoulder.

Kylie purred. "Yes, sir. I'm glad you understand how to take care of a little fucktoy. Thank you, sir."

Troy bit her with a smile. God he loved this girl. "Of course, little fuckmeat." He turned her around and closed his laptop. Kylie smiled up at him, her eyes playful and bright, her smile easy. "You should sleep in my bed with me."

She rolled her eyes. "Well, you know. After a night of being tied and humiliated in a dog hood and fucked and fisted. Oh, and dressed in the dog hood and posture collar together, that too. I kind of figured after all that that I was maybe sleeping with you."

He laughed. "You're so easy to get along with."

"Give it a week. You won't say that then. I'm a nightmare. I just look good to begin with."

***

Troy learned really quickly that Kylie had zero chill. She went frayed and hyper at all points of the day. In the morning when she went in the kitchen and realized there wasn't any coffee again, she looked half ready to murder someone. So Troy calmly went and got her a lot of coffee with extra espresso.

It took two drinks and she was right as rain again. "You have a gaming system right?"

He shrugged. "Yeah. Dominic and Foxx like to keep me in their online gaming loop. There's a gaming pc in there too."

"Do you play on it?"

"Not often. Sometimes. I haven't for a while."

She stared at him. "Troy. I'm very sorry. I'm going to ruin your life."

He laughed. "How's that?"

"I have to download something that will take hours on your pc but afterwards you're going to learn the joyful addiction of mmorpgs."

"What?"

"Just shut up and trust me."

"Whatever you like, Kylie."

She started the download and then got out his gaming system. She found Foxx and Dominic online and put on the headset with an easy answer while Troy watched her. "Hi!"

She grinned with the answer and then handed the set to Troy. Troy stared at her and looked down at the headset. After a moment he shrugged and put it on, wondering what she was doing. "Hey."

The answer fast made itself apparent. She wasn't doing anything. She was just having fun.

***

Kylie liked Troy. And not just kind of liked him. But scary liked him. She realized it when she was back at her apartment. Troy had offered to take her home and she had taken him up on it. He'd walked her in, with a laugh when she went straight for her coffee maker, and then he'd kissed her easily good night and left again.

And Kylie had been left to pace, processing. The pros. She liked him. A lot. He was a god in bed. He was icy calm to her wired energy, but with intensity boiling just beneath the surface, ready to break free when he released it. He understood her, his games fit with how she was.

The cons. He was a porn star. She could see a terrible jealous potential ending to this. There was a chance she wouldn't get jealous at all! But then there was at least a little bit of chance that she might, just might, feel that way. Beyond that, she couldn't ever be in a real relationship with him. Foxx's pets didn't get married and they weren't seen as unavailable. That would sort of defeat their purpose.

Her phone rang and she stared at the number. Then she picked it up. "I was just thinking about you."

Foxx chuckled. "Were you? I need to know what your plans are with Troy. Where are you going with this?"

Kylie looked down. "Where would you like me to go with this, sir?"

For a moment he was silent. And then he softly said, "You know you can't have anything standard with him, right?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, Foxx, I fucking got it. He's your pet sadist, your favorite. And he gets a lot of money. I just want to hang out with him I guess. If I can only be a steady playmate that he releases his strains on when he needs, then whatever."

"You know it's more than that." His answer was quiet again.

"Yeah, well, I don't know what else it would be. I won't fuck up your porn star, Foxx."

"Alright. Come to the club tonight. And the next night. The night after. You don't have to stay for long, but I want tabs on you. You don't get to disappear again now."

"Fine." She drank more coffee to keep herself from getting too bitchy. "I heard something interesting about you and a dietician and submissives yesterday."

Foxx laughed. "About how I go as far as I can with depriving them of all pleasures besides the sex I can give them?"

Kylie lay back in her bed, toying with her clit. "Yeah. About that. I want details."

"I'll show you tonight when you're at Wyte's if you like."

She moaned. "Yes, please."

***

Kylie wore another slutty dress. She decided if she was going to play this road, then she was just going to play it. At the moment that seemed to encompass a lot of hot, kinky sex and she was okay with that. If it wasn't broken then why bother fixing it.

When she walked into Wyte's he didn't pick her up this time. And the place was so big that she didn't know where to start without him. So she just picked up where she'd left off. She circled around the open space, the dance floor. The music pumped through her body, Wyte's hard rhythm a sound of its own. The bartender was the huge bear with a high and tight hair cut. There was a girl at the bar with her face a mass of body modification and a silver chastity collar wrapped around her throat.

Kylie wandered to the back rooms. She found Troy in one of those. He was in one of the rooms with a viewing window again, this time in a medical set up. Kylie stopped and watched him for a moment. She just couldn't stop herself.

The girl was strapped to a medical table, her hands forced at her side and her knees spread wide apart. Her hips were lifted so that her ass was up and accessible too. Kylie watched him spread the girl's pussy open with a speculum. He lifted an eyebrow and said something that made the girl turn blood red with a blush.

Kylie jumped when a hand touched her shoulder. She turned around to see Foxx smiling at her and relaxed. "That's Angel. She's one of my favorites. If you look on the sides of the table there's drains for the fluids. Troy likes to make her squirt cum on that table so that it drains into a dog bowl and he can make her drink it afterwards."

"Fucking hell, that's hot. Is she one of your pets too?"

Foxx chuckled. "Oh yes. Anyone who uses Angel is only ever borrowing her from me. She's one I'm possessive of. Speaking of, I believe I have a display I'm supposed to show you."

Kylie turned away unwillingly while Troy was just started to probe the blonde, sweet faced girl with a sound. "Oh yeah."

Foxx laughed. "Trust me, you'll see no end of Troy's displays. He knows to always make himself visible. People love him too much."

"Yeah, he was showing me how he has a fan club."

Foxx guided her down the hallway, to one of the private rooms she hadn't looked in. He opened the door, shaking his head. "Creepy ass interview."

Kylie laughed until she paid attention to the room he'd guided her to. And then her heart rate sped up.

Dominic Santiago stood against one wall, apparently keeping an eye on the girl in the center of the room.

She was hot, for a start. Adorably hot, but then that was nothing new in Wyte's. The man definitely seemed to have a type. And her hair was nearly black. Besides what Kylie could see of her face her body was entirely shaved, though. At the moment she was tied to a table. Her ankles were tied wide apart and to the ceiling hooks with rope and her wrists were above her head. A rope harness decorated her torso and accentuated her breasts. Silver piercings decorated her nipples, clit, and septum. At the moment she was being steadily fucked with a machine. She turned her head when the door opened, mouth gagged and eyes blindfolded.

Foxx spoke quietly. "Thanks, Dom."

"Sure thing. See you around."

Foxx nodded and Dominic left, but Kylie wasn't paying attention to either of them. The girl shuddered and tensed in her bonds at the sound of Foxx's voice. And the strange thing was, Kylie kind of understood. Foxx had this way about him. He was simultaneously a danger and a delight. He was someone who no one seemed to own or possess, but he possessed many. Submitting to him would lead to one hell of a game.

He stepped up to the girl and removed her gag, petting her hair. "Hello, Toy."

The girl smiled in pleasure. "Master."

Foxx smiled, circling around her and trailing his fingers over her body. "I have a friend with me. I hope you don't mind. I needed to show you off."

She arched to his touch, unphased by his words. Kylie shivered. The girl was so absolutely shameless at his hands. "Of course not, master. Toy is good."

Foxx met Kylie's eyes, his voice seductive and inviting. "Yes, Toy is very good." He fingered one of the barbells in her nipples and she moaned readily, giving herself over to his every touch as soon as he gave it. "Toy is a very good slave for master. So good, in fact, that Toy will get to cum today."

Still, Foxx stared into Kylie's eyes and a frisson of adrenaline shot up her spine. The girl strained all the more at his touch after his words. "Oh, thank you, master! You're so kind to Toy!"

Foxx purred and finally broke his gaze from Kylie's eyes. He pulled the blindfold from the girl's eyes and smiled down at her before leaning down to give her a gentle kiss. "Master is proud of Toy. Look at how far you've come after a few months of training and your new diet. All you needed was a little bit of incentive at times." He held up a shock stick like the one Troy had used for Kylie and the girl whimpered, shrinking from it. Foxx cruelly ran it down her body, watching her try to cringe on the table. He gave her a few playful shocks on her pierced nipples and she cried out. Foxx held it up to her face. "Hold out your tongue."

"Master, please!"

Foxx grit his teeth. "Just when I praise you, you're going to ruin it with hesitation? After you've been promised your orgasm, you think you're entitled, is that it?"

"No! No, master, never." She held out her tongue instantly, quivering her fear.

Foxx smiled, the dangerous look in his eyes clearing. "Much better. We still have a few kinks to train from you, but it's alright." He pressed the shock stick to her tongue and Kylie cringed when she heard the pop. The girl sobbed miserably, but as much as she feared the stings, she quite clearly feared displeasing Foxx even more. "It helps that it's been a while since you've had an orgasm. After this one, we'll have to work you up and leave you eager for one again, I think. I tend to like you that way when you're crawling at my feet."

Kylie stepped forward and Foxx looked up at her, smirking like a ruler of hell. God, it was impossible to watch him and not want to be part of it. The way he did it, the way his fingers promised ecstasy, the way every action was about evoking a response. It suddenly occurred to her that Foxx had to have been doing this for a very long time to have made an empire out of deviance. "Go on. Touch her. If I want her to be touched then she wants you to touch her."

Kylie stared down at the girl. Her eyes were alive with sex. How long had Foxx kept her on the edge, withholding orgasm while using her for his own twisted sex and visuals? Kylie touched one of the nipple rings gently and the girl moaned and arched, so responsive to the light touch. "What's her name?"

The girl whimpered when Kylie twisted the ring. "Toy. This one's name is Toy."

Foxx circled around to stand beside Kylie, smiling and pinching the girl's other nipple ring, wrapping his arm around Kylie's waist. "Her name is Toy. She likes it that way."

Fascinated, Kylie trailed her hands down Toy's stomach. She dipped her fingers lower, to the girl's sex, and stroked the piercing over her clit. She looked back up to watch Toy's immediate reaction. Her lips parted with pleasure and she sighed in bliss. "Did you pierce her?"

Foxx's eyes sparked with something that looked darker than desire. "I helped. There's a piercer who likes it at Wyte's. His name is Morgan. She's branded by him with my own mark." Foxx threaded his fingers in Kylie's hair. "Toy was a bit resistant at first. But imagine the pull of pleasure at having little rings in all the right sensitive parts and letting your master do what he will with those rings." Foxx tugged another of Toy's barbells and she moaned, dancing beautifully under his touch. "I have one long bar that I like to put through both of her nipples. It tugs on the ends when I decide to fuck her tits." He stroked Kylie's hair and stared into her eyes. "Imagine being a pleasure slave. Imagine giving over absolutely to the will of a master. Imagine every response being of absolute desire for the one person you've given yourself to."

Kylie broke. She turned from him to walk out of the room, only to find herself face to face with Troy.

Troy took one look at her, saw whatever panic was revealed on her face, and then moved around her to stare at Foxx with an odd look in his eyes. When he spoke, his voice was strange. It was far colder than she'd ever heard from him, far more distant than he had even in the depths of their sadistic play. "Oh, Foxxy. I think it's time to have a talk with your favorite sadist. You need to clear your head. It's been a few months." Foxx didn't answer. When Kylie looked at him, he stared back at her with desire in his eyes like wildfire.