Wyte's Club Pt. 03: Troy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

When Kylie stepped into Wyte's, Foxx's door guy stared at her with shock in his eyes. "You must have a death wish," he said softly.

So Foxx was pissed too. Good. She kissed the door guy's cheek and waved at the security camera. Between her two sadists, one of them had to pick her up and feed her ten kinds of pain and humiliation. If she sent up enough flags, one had to get noticed.

It turned out that she didn't need to send up any flags. She had just made it to the bar when she was grabbed by her hair and forced bent over the bar in her heels. His voice was a drug to her libido. It burned with his rage.

"How many orgasms?" And yet it was so soft, so carefully controlled.

Kylie shivered and gave a soft whimper when he lifted her dress and ran his fingers over her dripping sex. He ripped her head back so that she had to meet his eyes. Kylie quivered at the look there. He was beyond anger, beyond the frayed obsession. "How many?" He practically snarled with it.

"36," she whispered.

He closed his eyes and took a breath. But when he opened them, there was no denying the dark delight that glittered there. He studied her face and smiled. "You know I haven't been performing as well as I normally like. Oh, it's been well enough, but I'm usually a god at it. And you and I are going to give one hell of a show to make up for anything I've lacked." Foxx had said he'd want her retribution to be visible. He curled one hand almost tenderly around the back of her neck with his other hand in her hair and turned her around.

Wyte's had a raised little center part in the middle of his floor with other play areas around it and against the walls. It was something like a stage and the last time Kylie was here she didn't remember anyone using it.

Troy leaned close to her. His voice was alive with excitement and it was far more terrifying than his cold cruelty. "I'm glad you're back, little whore. I did miss my pain toy. Oh, we're going to have a lot of fun, you and I."

Kylie shivered. His voice was like a demon's evil. Infectious as a disease and tempting as terror.

He pushed her towards the stage and she staggered almost as though she were in a daze.

***

Troy shoved her to her knees as soon as he had her on the raised floor. In a place like Wyte's the attention wasn't as bad as it might normally be. The exhibitionism was already strong. What was being watched on a raised platform after being caned in a room with a viewing window? It wasn't such a far step up.

And yet her blood no longer even thundered. She was beyond that now. She was in the light of surreality instead.

She didn't fight when Troy stripped her naked. He did so efficiently and within minutes. And he had a small smile on his face. He looked at home on the stage, exactly like he belonged there. He looked like he had when he was performing for his cameras. "What did I tell you that you were to me when we got done last?"

Kylie had to swallow to wet her tongue before she could answer. "Less than a slave," she whispered.

"So you do remember. You've just been ignoring it. Even when Foxx was fucking you, you ignored it. Disobedient, horny, filthy little bitch." He forced her to her knees and Kylie looked up at him.

He hesitated, staring back into her eyes, almost as if he was trying to make himself take the next step. Almost as if he were doing something that would be somehow intimate for him. He closed his eyes for a second and when he opened them he just smirked in resolve. He pulled out a set of leather and belt buckles and spikes from his duffel bag.

Kylie moaned when she saw how it formed a dog hood and stroked her hands up her tits. Troy slapped her wrists away. "Don't fucking dare. Open your mouth." Obediently, she did. The gag in the dog mask was cock shaped and fit down her throat. The ending went out to make the dog's muzzle and the face went up over her head and around her eyes. Two leather ears were fitted to stick up at the side of her head.

When Troy was finished she stared mutely out of the mask at him. "Since you can't seem to keep your fucking mouth shut, I'll shut it for you. You know, not once did Foxx give you permission to speak to him." Kylie made to scrabble back from him, but Troy grabbed her by one of the straps and threw her towards the staged table. "I don't fucking think so. You don't go anywhere unless I tell you to. Over the table. Now!"

He was getting his cruel voice back again and quickly. Kylie practically jumped to obey him, bending over the table in a familiar position. Troy used leather cuffs at her wrists and ankles. He chained her wrists to the edge of the table and chained her ankles wide apart. "I said you were less than a fucking slave. Even slaves know better than to speak without consent." He pulled a riding crop from the duffel bag he had with him and slapped her clit with it. Kylie jumped, sucking the cock gag. "And you couldn't figure out for yourself that your cunt belonged to me now? That's another obvious one." He gave her pussy a series of licks from the crop, small bites that made her close her eyes in lulled delight. "But you still thought it was yours to touch and yours to share? How much of a whore does the pain have to make you for you to so rashly beg someone else to fuck you and masturbate six times a day?" There was nothing else for it but to close her eyes and just take what he gave her. She felt his hands on her pussy in the dreaded way, spreading her with his fingertips.

The shock stick made her grunt around the cock gag. Her eyes snapped open. She met Foxx Wyte's eyes where he leaned against the wall away from her. He didn't smile at her with his usual charm. And she didn't recognize the other guy beside him but he looked on the same par as Troy and Foxx. Big and not nice.

Troy circled around her and looked at her eyes, following her gaze. He knelt beside her, pervasively stroking the dog ears as if she could feel it. "Oh, don't worry. He's going to fuck you for I and everyone else to watch. And before you finish swallowing his cum, Dominic will fuck your ass. As for me... well, we'll see how I feel when I'm done watching you be a slut for two other guys. You know how to tap out a safe word in Wyte's when you're gagged?"

Kylie nodded her dog's head, tapping the table three times. "Lovely. Let's dance then, love."

He started with candle wax. And when it coated parts of her body in dried heat and the skin was tender, he pulled the cane out of his duffel bag.

And he didn't stop until every last drop of wax was gone and her body was striped over in sensation.

***

Troy paced around her, feeling at peace for the first time since he'd met her. This was where he belonged, was on a stage with sex and kink. He felt at home in this headspace that he shared with Kylie. He'd so often felt too sadistic and twisted for his own good and yet, with her goading and taunting and pulling with that light in her eyes, he didn't. He felt fine for the first time in a long time. The embarrassment was a feeling he'd become so used to that he'd almost forgotten what it felt like to be free from the guilt of his fetishes.

Even after the wax, even after a caning that pushed the limits of Wyte's rules, she looked up at him out of the dog mask with a look of need. He'd given her a full 15 seconds between each stripe to make sure the pain sank in, to make sure she felt every bit of it. And her eyes were glazed a little, it was true, but she couldn't help but be as much of a slut as he was.

Foxx stepped up behind her while Troy held her gaze. When she felt Foxx's fingers on her cunt, she made to futilely try to look behind her with the dog mask, but gave up with a groan within seconds when Foxx's fingering felt too good.

Troy knelt and rolled his eyes. "That's right. Don't fucking bother trying to look. I don't know why you would waste your time in the first place. You and I both know that you don't care who is giving you pleasure so long as you get it." God he was fucking aroused. He'd always loved watching a girl of his fuck someone else. He didn't know why. He just did. With her, he could use it to have an excuse to punish her and it was even better. It was a game that he lived for. Kylie grabbed her chains in a fist and Troy watched her eyes roll with pleasure. "Feel free to cum as you please. Not that you've earned it or anything. This was all just punishment. But I love seeing a heated dog helpless to cum. Foxx was right. Sometimes little sluts just need to be fed a cock. And don't worry. You might be less than a slave, but I do try to take care of mine. You'll get it. In all of your holes." Foxx still worked behind her. Troy had to stand back up to see what he was doing but he laughed darkly when he realized it. Kylie was moaning like an inhuman creature around her gag and she was probably so aroused that she didn't even realize what Foxx was doing.

Troy knelt back down and closed his eyes, pressing his face near hers. "Foxx has you spread around four of his fingers. Do you want him to fist you?"

The answering series of cries around the gag were audible even to Foxx, who looked up with a dark fury in his eyes. The club owner wasn't used to being disobeyed and Troy would daresay he hated the gall of the little thrill seeker beneath him. "You really pissed him off, fuckmeat. He'd probably do it whether you wanted him to or not, just so everyone could see how well he owns you no matter how you rebel. Just so everyone would know that no matter how big you try to act, you'll lose every bit of that resolve under a little bit of pleasure." Troy stood and watched Foxx finally force his fist into Kylie's cunt. The masked girl bucked in her bonds, fucking herself backward on Foxx's hand.

Wyte slapped her ass and gave her everything she wanted. He pumped her open around his knuckles in a punishment rhythm. Troy unbuckled the mask and pulled the gag free of her mouth. The answering gasp and scream of pleasure made him laugh harshly. "Yeah? You fucking like it?"

"Yes. Yes!"

Troy snarled and slapped her. "Answer me correctly."

"Yes, master." She practically screamed it back at him, writhing.

Troy smiled. "Tell me how your greedy little cunt loves the feel of a fist inside it. Foxx probably has your cum all over his wrist by now. Come on. Don't you want to let him know how much you fucking love it?"

Kylie shouted and Foxx's eyes suddenly widened a little bit. Troy could hear how wet her pussy sounded even from where he was. "I love it, I fucking love it. God, yes, yes, yes!" She cried out in desperation when Foxx started pulling away. "No! No, don't stop, please, please! Master, please." She met Troy's gaze and mouthed the word "please" over and over.

Troy slapped her again in answer. "Take what he gives you and thank him for it."

"Thank you, master, thank you! Oh god..." She closed her eyes when Foxx slid inside her, whimpering.

Troy stroked her hair almost lovingly and she glanced up at him, lips parted. "It's alright, pretty whore. I get it. I'll take care of you. This body needs to be put through its paces doesn't it? Your pussy needs a cock at least a couple times a day and your ass needs one five times a week."

She moaned and arched for Foxx. And then she answered him. "No, master. Not just five times a week. Maybe for most sluts, but Master's needs it once a day at least."

Troy laughed. Jesus, he loved her. "Well, it might not always be from me, but that's okay with you, I'm guessing. And don't worry. When Foxx switches to fuck your throat and feed you his cum, Dominic will fuck your ass. You'll only have a short few moments without one of them inside one of your holes."

She tensed, giving him a small cry with her release, and moaned. "Yes, master. You're so thoughtful. Thank you, master."

"You're welcome. And I'm right here the whole time."

She gasped and then shuddered around Foxx, who slapped her ass and withdrew from her. "Oh, please..."

Foxx shut her up. She opened her mouth eagerly for him and Troy had to smile. He watched her tense when Dominic finished using her cum to lubricate himself before pressing his cock to her asshole.

She cried out again around Foxx and worked her throat all the faster when Dominic started his railing pace. Troy pet her back, studying her hair. She had a tattoo on her lower side, a hazard sign. Absently, he stroked it, feeling how she tensed and worked under the pleasure of two club dominants.

Foxx stroked her hair when he came and she howled with need when he pulled away, frustrated under Dominic's attention. Troy pet her.

Finally, Dominic grinned and Kylie screamed in ecstasy. She met Troy's eyes like she was drowning in pleasure. He kissed her cheek, once, softly and stood back to wait for her to calm down.

***

After his harsh stage performance, Troy redressed her in the dog head. This time he added a thick, humiliating posture collar and knee pads and gloves to the outfit though.

She crawled beside him on a chain, exhausted and torn. She couldn't get more aroused after all she'd just taken. It couldn't be possible.

But, god, she loved the dog head and collar. And every time Troy spoke above her, she zeroed in on his words. No matter what he spoke of, she turned her focus to him.

So she knew exactly what was coming when she heard a male voice say how pretty she looked. She closed her eyes against it, expecting with dread Troy's answer.

"Use her, then. She'll like it."

And the only reason why she feared that was because he'd hear or see how wet she was even after all he'd done to her. There was no way he could miss it.

She felt the fingers spread her ass and bowed her head, sucking at the gag in her hood. She couldn't stop herself from spreading wider, couldn't stop herself from moaning with how good it felt. She was just so damn wet. Filthy, messy wet.

"Jesus. She really does." Kylie whimpered at the male voice and gasped when he slid into her ass, so easy now that it was gaped open and sore from prior use.

Troy didn't give her the satisfaction of an answer. Instead he circled around to look down into her eyes. The look he gave was pitying, as if he knew all along that she needed more. As if he had been saying the entire time how much of a whore she was and how she always needed more.

She moaned around her gag when the other man finished and she shuddered with orgasm. Again.

God what the hell was wrong with her. Why wouldn't this stop. Was this why every other relationship just never worked out? Was it all her? And why the fuck was she like this? She saw Foxx behind Troy, further down the hallway, his face impassive. He stared down at her in stern dominance, having watched it all too. And she shivered.

She slapped her hand on the concrete three times in a tap out and Troy picked her up instantly, lifting her into his arms though she wasn't light. He carried her through one of the back doors and went down a hallway to the showers, away from the club rooms.

But when he made to release her and unstrap the dog head, Kylie fought him. Sobbing with misery and torn between horror at whatever was messed up with her and wanting more of it, she fought.

Troy slapped her hands away with a growl. "No, Kylie. Let it go." He got the head off and the gag pulled out of her mouth so that she gasped. He removed the knee pads and the spiked gloves next.

"I don't want you to be nice. I want it all wrong. I want it in all the pain and... I don't know. I don't know. Oh god, what's wrong with me?"

Troy unstrapped the collar and wrapped his arms around her. "But you need me to be nice right now. And not a damn thing is wrong with you. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"But you're right. I am a filthy slut."

He turned on the water of one of the showers and tugged her inside, holding her close under warm water. "You are, but no one ever said that's a bad thing."

She rolled her eyes, but she didn't fight anymore. "Everyone says that's a bad thing."

His answer was soft. "I don't. I think it's a beautiful thing. I love how you give yourself over to pleasure so readily. I love how all it takes is one stroke and you don't fight anymore at all. You want it and you know you want it. I love how you seek the thrill line and ride it out with me. You're one of the first people to ever make me feel like I'm okay."

"What do you mean?"

He rubbed her hair and cleaned it under the water. "I always feel guilty for being the way I am. I get off on things and then when the rush of being horny is over, I come off it wondering 'what the hell is wrong with me?' But for you it doesn't feel like anything is wrong with me. It feels like we're both getting off on it. You push your thrill button so much that it goes with my sadism rather beautifully."

Kylie rested her head against his chest. "Oh. Guess I ruined it tonight."

He chuckled. "Not at all. Sometimes I do like caretaking afterwards. Other times I like the emptiness of leaving a little pain whore when I'm through with her to burn on the floor with slutty desire and humiliated by her body." Kylie tensed and he laughed, easily. It was a delightful sound. "I see we understand the joy in that with each other."

She ground against his body and he pet her hair. "Needy again?"

She grinned shyly up at him, unable to resist the teasing answer. "Maybe." He laughed again and rubbed her shoulders. "But there was another reason I tapped." She could feel the exhaustion closing in. In the heat of sex, she might not have notice it, but realistically, she'd finally found her limit. When she never had before. When no one had ever been able to keep up with her and it made her feel like a goddess in bed, she finally, finally could say, "I'm going to collapse against you in about 5 seconds."

He lifted her in his arms again before she could, smiling gently down at her. "For the record, you lasted like a porn star."

"Oh good. I always hated not being able to keep up."

Troy grinned. "Is everything a competition with you?"

"What, isn't it with everyone?"

He laughed. "Stay the night with me."

"Why do you have to be so bossy for?" She kissed his cheek. "Well, I mean, I guess I could obey that, though."

Troy seemed delighted. That is to say, he was still smiling for once.

***

"Wow, your house is the most boring fucking thing I've ever seen in my life."

Troy couldn't stop the amusement. He couldn't stop smiling or laughing with her. She was just such a vital person. Her tie dye clothes looked strange in his black and white house scheme. She didn't even wait for a tour. She just toured for herself with a look of wide eyed interest. "I mean, no seriously, though. Do you just not like any color? This is why you never smile, isn't it? Because of living here."

Troy chuckled and followed her. "I don't do decorating."

"Fucking apparently." She looked around his living room. His entertainment center was glass, his sectional couch was black leather, the chair off to a side was matching. A black framed fake fireplace sat against one wall. The white walls were broken every now and again with black picture frames that still had the advertisement photos in them. "Troy. We need an intervention. Now. This is not good for your mental health."

"My mental health is fine. And I've been smiling with you for hours now."

She grinned at him. "I'm proud of you for that. I feel like it must hurt your face." Troy couldn't stop himself. He howled with laughter and she giggled. "Okay, where's your coffee?"

"I don't have coffee."

She stared at him. "I don't understand." She turned around and wound her way through his house looking for, Troy assumed, his kitchen. It didn't take her long to find it. "Who doesn't have coffee? That doesn't make any sense." She opened his refrigerator and then opened his pantry, staring around at his kitchen with a stunned look. "Troy, do you fucking eat or drink anything?"