X Centaurus Ch. 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellaria looked from the whiskey splattered on the freshly cleaned floor to the angry otterkin and narrowed her eyes.

"Sir, we are not here to decide if it's a dungeon or not. We were simply the first to hear about it being found."

"Pah, what do some grubby third-class adventurers like you know? One of you went dungeon diving while pregnant for crying out loud! You're just a bunch of know-nothing amateurs..."

"You clearly run an inn looking for more customers buddy," said Flora drifting forward. "Well, have you ever heard of the expression 'you catch more flies with honey than by being a complete cunt?'" The gnome gave him a shit eating grin.

The otterkin spluttered, "How, how dare you!

The two other otterkins beside him began to sit up.

"Flora, please, you're not helping. Listen, we're here simply to rest at your establishment. Nothing more nothing less. I would prefer it if this was a clean transaction, without grief, and I'm sure you would prefer it if we didn't have a bad word to say about your inn to our adventurer peers, no?"

The otterkin paused and then with a scowl relented. "Fine. To tell the truth I was only angered because business is rough. That dungeon was supposed to be our lucky break." He let out a sigh of annoyance then glared at the female otterkins who were looking at him warily. "Well? See to it that our guests are comfortable." He snapped his fingers a few times and the female otterkins turned to get on with things.

One of the twins looked between the band's members. "I'm Kayla, what would you like to drink?"

"Just water, thank you," said Ellaria.

"I'll have a beer-" The Vulpine glanced down at her 'pregnant' belly, then with a sigh, "Actually I'll have a water too."

The Gnome snorted at the vulpines predicament then turned to Kayla. "Get three whole beers for me, none of that half of a pint shit, I'll be drinking for my pussy comrades."

"Uh, right, two waters, three beers." She turned to Fey who was still in the doorway and gave her a questioning look.

"J-just a beer please."

"Sure." The otterkin scuttled away to the backroom.

Hope approached the centaur and looked up at her.

"You can come inside you know darling."

"I-it's okay even with my uh, thing?"

"Hm?"

"My, uhm, 'under tail'. I can't show people, it's d-dirty."

"Oh, that! Yes, that's fine! We have all sorts in here from time to time, all kinds of cultures, nothing to worry about, we'll deal with any mess, come come, we'll try and get you something comfortable to sit on, can't say we get many centaurs around here, you're a pretty rare species."

"Oh, uhm, okay."

The centaur stepped forward and clopped onto the floorboards.

A gasp below her made her freeze and she looked down to see the otterkin staring at her cock with her small hand over her open mouth.

"You said it was okay!" said Fey hopelessly.

"I- I thought you were referring to your actual tail needing cleaning..." said the otterkin faintly, her eyes mesmerised by the centaur's gently throbbing hard on.

Lily was drawn over with a puzzled look seeing Hope unmoving and her eyes were led to the underside of the centaur where she also froze up.

"Holy shit that- that's a massive cock." The otterkin's eyes widened. "The size of it, h-how is it so big!?"

"I'm sorry! I can't help it, I have a condition!"

Hope slowly removed her hand from her mouth, a little drool coming with it. "Uh, uh, it, it's fine love. We'll just get you sat down shall we, and get your mind off that big hard vascular- uh, we'll get you a drink. This way."

Fey clopped forward toward the table that the others had sat at. As she did Kayla emerged from the kitchen with a serving tray balanced on her head and several drinks wobbling atop it. She passed Fey and then did a double-take and had to struggle to stop from dropping the drinks.

She stared at Fey's underside. "P-penis!" the otterkin squeaked.

One of the male otterkins looked up at the disturbance.

"Woah, Woah, what do you think you're doing?!"

"She has a condition," said Ellaria.

"I don't care if she does, you can't bring that, that thing! In here!"

The female otterkins all turned and glared at him as one.

"Don't be rude to our customer! You know how few we get!"

"I- But-" said the male otterkin.

Doderic stood up beside him.

"You can't have that barbaric thing out, it will scare away the other customers."

"What other customers Doderic?" said Hope cooly.

"Uh."

"You're just jealous that she has a dick bigger than all of your dicks combined."

Doderic snapped around trying to see who had spoken, a thunderous expression on his face.

"Who said that! Who said that damn you!"

Fey peered down at her side where Kayla was giggling into her hand.

"Please don't antagonise him," whispered Fey as she stopped by the table the band was sat at.

"Oh, it's fine, maybe they'll take the hint. Besides, I was exaggerating, you're ten times bigger than all of them combined." She flashed Fey a mischievous smile and dashed after her sister who disappeared into the backroom.

Two beers were orbiting around the gnome's head as she sat at the table on an invisible chair. The relatively huge pint she was drinking from clutched in both hands. She sipped it and let out a belch.

"Weird inn. I can't figure out the power structure."

Hope caught her eye.

"W-well, we started this inn as an enclave, that is, three arranged otterkin couples from our tribe. We haven't been here that long, I think some of us are starting to wonder if it was a mistake though, uhm."

"With guys like that I'm not surprised. Are they at least good in the sack?"

A blush crossed the otterkin's face. "Uh, n-not really, it's p-pretty one sided, and uh-"

"Go on."

"His dick is so tiny!" Hope slapped her hand over her mouth and reddened even further.

Flora snorted but nodded her head. "Tiny people problems. I get yah. We all want bigger, but it's so hard to find bigger." She rolled her eyes over to Fey's underside and the otterkin's eyes followed. "But I haven't had that problem of late."

"You mean, you two? H-how?!"

Flora gave her a smug look but remained silent.

"Flora stop trying to drive a wedge."

Flora stuck her tongue out at Ellaria and was about to reply to Hope when Kayla and Lily scrambled up on top of the table from a chair carrying a massive heaping tray of food between them with another beer both of which they eagerly shoved in front of Fey. Kayla held up a brush.

"We're here to give the complementary centaur massage and brush down. It's totally part of our usual regular service at The Slippery Otter."

"No it's n-" began Hope before Lily's small hand was placed over her mouth shutting her up. Kayla approached Fey's side, brush ready, and then with slightly shaky hands reached out and touched the side of her barrel. She swallowed and then began brushing her coat.

"Th-thankyou?" said Fey looking back at the brushing otter.

"Hey! Why don't I get a big ass plate of food and a massage like that!" said the gnome indignantly.

"It's for centaur customers only! Sorry!"

Fey made a pleased sound as she picked at the piles of fruit and lettuce and cheeses that she had been brought, and then even more pleased as Lily joined Kayla in rubbing down her side, although she didn't have a brush so she just used her small hands. It didn't feel bad, in fact it felt pretty good.

"Sheesh, maybe I should look into miraculously growing a horse dick, look at all that free attention," said Flora shaking her head and then gulping down her beer.

"It'd look ridiculous on you Flora, you'd be more dick than gnome."

"Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing eh?" said the gnome leering at Vivi.

Fey eyed the otterkins rubbing her down out the corner of her eye. Their breathing had increased and their pace had become a little more frantic. They quickly rubbed and brushed their way along the side of her barrel and as though having finished they both dropped down off the table at once. Fey jumped a little as she felt soft hands suddenly grasping and rubbing at the underside of her barrel. She tried to focus on eating but they were rapidly approaching her throbbing shaft which bucked against her stomach as though eagerly anticipating it.

The hands stopped for a moment and she wondered where they'd gone when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her cock and the weight of a small body drag it down to point more at the floor. She bit her lip and tried to remain quiet but she couldn't help but let out a little squeak as another pair of small hands grasped the blunt head and began rubbing and squeezing.

"Oh, oh, I'm not sure that's a normal massage zone!" said Fey, her hooves starting to move on the floorboards excitedly.

"Fey! You can't do that here! Think of the mess!" whisper hissed Ellaria. "Hope, can you-"

Ellaria paused however when she turned to see Hope staring down at the twins working on Fey's dick, her hand was on her crotch furiously rubbing at herself through her short shorts where a slight damp patch had appeared. Ellaria slowly closed her mouth.

Increasingly heavy breathing and petting from below Fey's barrel was making it difficult for her to concentrate on eating and she nearly dropped the apple she was munching on when she felt a small wet tongue on her broad tip.

"HEY!" yelled a male voice suddenly and Fey felt the otterkin holding her shaft down let go. Her dick swung up and smacked the petting otterkin in the face sending her head over heels to slam into the floorboards. Her cock slapped noisily back up against her stomach.

"Wha- What are you doing?!" growled the male otterkin staring down the twins.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, we were just giving her a complimentary massage." said Kayla gathering herself up from where she had fallen.

"A complimentary massage on her penis???" hissed the male.

"Yeah, so? It's really big, so it's just like any other body part, like a third leg, not something you would understand."

The male flushed red with anger. "We're going to have words later." He turned to the band stiffly. "Your rooms are ready. We have no room for the centaur so she will have to stay in the stable. Like a horse."

"Uhm, that's fine, I stayed there last time," said Fey, her cheeks slightly rosy.

"Yes, I think it's time we retired for the night. Drink your drinks," said Ellaria as she sipped her water. Flora chugged the last of her beer, a paunch appearing in her stomach. She belched long and noisily and grinned at the male otterkin who gave her an annoyed look.

"You girls show our customers to their rooms, I'll deal with the centaur." The male otterkin bustled past and looked up at Fey expectantly. Fey nearly sighed but instead followed. It wouldn't be the first time that inns had treated her poorly, inns weren't exactly known for catering to centaurs, one of the most awkward races to plan for.

She followed him outside, her penis quietly slapping against her barrel.

The otterkin paused by the door and produced an otterkin sized lantern to light the way. The sun was setting and it was rapidly becoming dark. The size of the lantern didn't light much but it was enough. They headed toward an outbuilding that was separate from the main inn, a large stable. The otterkin opened the door and Fey trotted in scenting the familiar scent of fresh hay.

The male otterkin set the lantern by the door. Then he turned on her.

"I don't know what you think you are doing but this is all ours, our inn, our wives, our business. If I catch you touching our girls again I'll make you pay." He spat to the side. "Fucking horse whore."

"Hey! I didn't-" but the door was already swinging shut. Fey scowled at the closed door then let out a sigh for real. "Gods I hate inns and innkeepers."

She trotted over to the lantern and with difficulty leaned down and picked the tiny thing up. She held it high and went further into the stable. It didn't take her long to find what she was looking for. An open fronted box stall with a massive heaping of hay in it. She hung the lantern from a hook on an overhead beam and then threw herself down. The comfortable hay the first true rest from the long days walk. She groaned and rolled in it. No centaur would ever be caught dead admitting it but the horsier things in life were often some of the better.

She ended up on her back with her cock resting against her stomach where she was most comfortable. After a moment or two of wiggling to get snug, she let her eyes close and gradually drifted off to sleep.

-

In the night, a noise disturbed the Centaur's sleep. Fey groaned inwardly, not again. She cracked an eye surreptitiously but to her surprise it wasn't one of the band who was poking their head around the stall and peeking inside, but one of the female otterkin, the one with the pink flower, Hope.

Oh no no noo. This is not going to end well.

She closed her eyes and prayed the otterkin would lose her nerve, but the approaching rustle of hay and laboured breathing said otherwise. Fey sighed and opened her eyes to look at the otterkin who was about to climb on top of her. The otterkin froze.

"What are you doing?"

"Just cleaning!"

"Cleaning, in the middle of the night, on top of me, while I sleep?"

"Y-yes?"

Fey gave her a flat look.

"I- I- Just want to try a real dick for once!" said the Otterkin putting her hands over her face. "I can't take it anymore, Doderic's dick is so small! It's less than an inch long! When he puts it in I can't even feel it! My smallest dildo is three times his size! Most of the time he just starfishes on the bed!"

The centaur stared at the weepy otter. "...S-starfish?"

"It's when they spread out their arms and legs and just- just lay there!!!"

The otterkin had removed her prior clothing and was wearing a clean white blouse, her hard nipples making two tents against the fabric. Fey looked between the otterkin's legs where a gossamer string of clear gel-like fluid hung. As she watched it snapped and dropped to the ground. The otterkin's legs trembled.

"I'm not s-sure-" began Fey, but the otterkin suddenly threw herself forward and wrapped her arms around Fey's throbbing cock with a squeal.

"Just for a night I want to know what it's like to be with something bigger than a needle!" whimpered the otterkin as she dry humped, grinding her sopping puss into the massive shaft that completely outsized her. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue up its vascular surface shuddering and quaking.

"It smells so fucking good, like a stallion fucking god!"

The air was filled with the otterkin slamming and rubbing her muff into the hard flesh, each bulging vein eliciting a whimper from the otterkin as it rolled over her folds and scraped against her clit.

The otterkin was busily setting a line of kisses down Fey's twitching length when a force slammed into her. She let out a yelp as she was roughly shoved up the centaur's dick as it raised into the air and was angled upward. The otterkin squirmed in the invisible grasp holding her as it placed her groin over its tip, her muff a little above the broad flat head of Fey's dick, a strand of fem lube drooling down onto it.

"Wh-what's going on?!" said the otterkin looking down nervously as she hung in the air seemingly from nothing.

"Looks like someone got here first. Tsk tsk," said a voice from the rafters.

Flora floated down from the shadows with a smirk, casually reclined on an invisible couch.

"Flora, h-hey," said Fey uncomfortably.

Flora waved at the centaur lazily.

"W-what are you doing to me?" said the floating otterkin with round and worried eyes.

Flora lowered her hand slightly and the otterkin began to press down against the horse dick, her fat outer labia squashing inward and her engorged clit grinding against its surface.

"Wait you can't be serious!" said the otterkin, "It's never gonna fit, It's too big! I just wanted some heavy p-petting!"

"I heard everything you said otter girl and now you're going to get what you asked for," leered Flora.

The otterkin suddenly squeaked as the pressure increased and her feet scrabbled at the massive horse dick trying to penetrate her, as thick around as her leg. Her tail waved madly in the air as she tried and failed to grip the shaft with her feet and regain control of the situation but the downward force was simply too much.

"EEhhnn, it's not gonna fiiit!" gasped the otterkin as the pressure increased further. "N-NuUU!"

Suddenly, with a sloppy wet Schl-plop! Her lower lips yawned wide, stretching into a tight O as they were pushed to their limit, slipping around and engulfing the massive head.

"AAAAIIEEE!!" Screamed the otterkin girl as she was impaled several inches. Her pussy twitched out of control and with an audible Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Fluid exploded from her front, a pulsing hot squirt of liquid that noisily sprayed down Fey's stomach. The otterkin's eyes rolled back as she came, her whole body convulsing as though being electrocuted, her legs stiff.

Breathing heavily, and still twitching every few moments, the otterkin gradually came down from her ripping orgasm. Her small hands clutched at her blouse covered belly that had been deformed in the protruding shape of Fey's dick.

"Oh- oh gods! How is this possible!" whined the otterkin as her paws traced the shape of it through her bulging white blouse.

"Magic you slutty otter," said Flora pleasantly before slamming her hand down.

The otterkin screamed as she plunged down the two and a half foot of dick a full foot. Her small hands were parted by the shaft as it stretched and bulged her belly upward to be level with her petite chest, an otterkin cock sleeve. Her womb stretched over a throbbing pillar of dick, in doing so her blouse burst open, each button popping and pinging free as the mass inside her filled her blouse out more than it could contain. Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! She came once again darkening Fey's fur with fluid.

The centaur groaned. "She's so fucking tight! I can feel her walls gripping me like crazy!"

"Good." said Flora with a smile. She began moving her hand up and the otterkin slipped upward, her thinly stretched lips being dragged along behind, rubbing tightly over each bump and vein until the otterkin peaked and was abruptly slammed down even further than before. The otterkin howled, her hands scrabbling at the immense bulge that nearly reached up to her neck, drawing red furrows with her nails as mind-blowing orgasm wracked her overly filled and stretched puss.

Flora didn't stop or give her a chance to recover however and the otterkin rocketed back up only to be roughly slammed back down. With every other plunge she squirted, sending flooding sprays of girl cum over the centaur and splattering droplets across the stall.

Flora's head tilted to the side, and then with her other hand she gestured at the shadows. A second female otterkin was dragged forth, her fingers dragging at the flagstones trying fruitlessly to escape, a yellow flower on her ear.

The new otterkin let out a yelp.

"I wasn't doing anything I promise!" said Kayla.

Flora looked between the wet line that the otterkin had left along the stone, her darkened blue and white striped panties, and her damp and sticky hand.

"I somehow doubt that. You're as wet as a barrel of fish."

"Alright fine," whined the otterkin picking herself up from the floor. "I came down to fuck around with the centuar, just like Hope did."

"Wow, you lot are super starved for dick huh? Must be a real dick drought around here," giggled Flora.

The otterkin held up a hand and showed a small distance between her thumb and index finger. She made a sour face and silently mouthed 'that small'. "And that's no exaggeration, not to mention the selfishness in the bedroom. Had I known what this marriage was that the tribe was setting me up with I never would have done it, or come here..." The otterkin was distracted from her complaints by Hope bouncing up and down all the faster, her squeals and shrieks as she came over and over and over filling the air. Kayla bit her lip and turned begging eyes on Flora.