X Centaurus Ch. 042

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoop! I'm happy for you! You gotta tell me what it does!"

"I'm not totally sure yet, but I think it was unlocked from this layering thing."

"Well tell me asap once you figure it out okay... and totally test it on me first if it's like the layering thing."

"Sure sure!" said the doll as Tami let her down. The doll seemed to become introspective as the person controlling it on the other end tried to puzzle out what their new Limit Break did.

Tami then turned her gaze to the other teenagers who were looking up warily at the wall of pale skin that rose above them, clearly worrying whether it was going to start expanding again.

"Hey, are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" said Ruby glancing back at her.

Tami smiled.

"The horse cum heist of the century. We're going to drain this bitch dry, and more, we're going to steal her eggs. Look at this broodmother and then imagine yourself like so. It would feel fucking incredible! Am I right or am I right?"

Ruby and Sarah licked their lips as their gazes aimed at the wall turned from worried to greedy.