X Centaurus Ch. 017

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fey's thrusting hadn't stopped, each thrust producing the most lurid sound as the dripping insides of the girls were dragged back and forth, Fey's hard turgid balls plapped up against the lamia's coils and the belly bulge sticking up between Flora's breasts surged in and out and as the lamia's cunt engulfed Flora's shoulders. Rina's fat clit became perfectly placed so that as with every thrust of the centaur's hips the bulge crashed against Rinas sensitive clitoris over and over, crushing it down with each thrust, driving her wild.

"Oh fuuuuck! Harderrrr!"

Screamed the lamia as she came once more, squirt washing over the gnome's body. The lamia being so large meant that it was an almost torrential amount of fluid that sprayed down over Flora's reddened breasts and her bulging belly.

Flora hadn't stopped ramming the lamia down using her magic and the convulsing insides squeezing down on her from every side only made her push her power all the harder.

Rina's cunt strained down, pushing down Flora's breasts against her rounded stomach harder and harder even as the gnome's legs kicked at the air until with a sloppy lurch the lamia's cunt yawned wide and they slipped up inside of her, the new found pressure causing one last gush of milk to be squeezed from the gnomes diamond hard nipples.

The lamia screamed as she was forced to take Flora, her stomach bulging out obscenely with the gnome shaped dildo stretching her out, the buttons on her tunic straining until one by one they ripped free, bursting open her tunic and sending buttons pinging out from between Fey's legs to go bouncing across the ground.

Everything was dark and warm and tight around Flora, but she didn't mind, she could breathe perfectly fine having drunk the water breathing potion that she had previously purchased in town. She had been planning to use it on Vivi, muzzle fucking the fox girl once again had been on her list, but this was far far better. The chance to be so incredibly used, like a condom trapped between the two larger girls, the huge size of the lamia providing a chance to be stretched on Fey while being squeezed in on every side.

Her face rammed up against something and she realised she was touching up against Rina's cervix, without hesitation she wiggled her hands up her body, pushing past he lamias squeezing walls and reaching forward. She could feel the lamia reacting as her fingers dragged past, scraping and rubbing over her insides.

Flora pushed forward and taking advantage of the stretchiness that Fey's magic provided she curled her fingers around the entrance to the lamia's womb and pulled her wide, eliciting a body length shudder form Rina. Flora eagerly squirmed forward as Fey thrust all the harder inside of her still exposed cunt.

There was a brief pause as Rina was continually forced down over the gnome and her clit rammed up against the dick bulge then straining for a moment slipped around and over it. Her muff coming down on the rounded shape of Flora's belly sending ripples across its surface.

Flora's legs kicked frantically at the air as more and more of her was engulfed by the lamia, her belly being shoved down her frame as it failed to fit inside the lamia's squeezing cunt, until bit by bit it did. The mass of eggs inside slipping one by one into the lamia as Flora was pushed further and further into the pussy until with a lurch her compressed egg filled belly entirely slipped inside the crushing depths. Just the gnomes legs and crotch were exposed outside the lamia now, her pussy stretched wide by Fey's dick which continued to thrust harder and harder, roughly pushing the gnome further inside, until her pussy was level with the much larger pussy stretched incredibly tight around her hips. The muffled screams of Flora along with the gasping screams of Rina ripped through the air and the doubled up pussies convulsed in tandem both unleashing a powerful gushy squirt, Flora's a smaller mirror to the deluge of girl cum openly spraying from the larger girl's pussy.

"Oh g-gods!" cried out Fey as an invisible forced slammed into her rear and her cock rammed home, her hips crashing up against the lamia's still gushing squirting puss and forcing the gnome further inside until Rina's pussy was clamping down on the gnome's knees, squeezing them up against the thigh thick mass of Fey's dick between them.

"HnyyaaaaaIIIEEEE!!!"

Screamed Fey and Rina together as Fey's dick bucked and swelled, flaring wide as cum exploded down her length and surged into Flora's womb instantly drowning the many eggs inside of her in white.

Rina howled as the gnome inside of her suddenly ballooned in size, sending her belly surging outward, bulging round and pushing apart her coils as she swelled further and further with each roping spray of cum sent in pulsing waves into the gnome inside of her.

"Oh gawwwd!"

Fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, the massive ropes of white just poured and poured and flooded into Flora, filling her out further and further, the smooth skin of her belly filling out the lamia's womb more and more in a double-layered cum pregnancy until the lamia's belly pressing up against her massive breasts, pushing them up in the air then spilling around them and then pressing up against Fey's front legs forcing her to spread them wider and wider as she groaned and thrust until with a scream was dragged from her throat by the clamping convulsing double layer of girls on her length and she ejaculated her last into them sending the lamia girl's belly out another full foot and lifting herfront legs up until she was partially resting atop Rina's belly.

It took a few minutes, but Fey eventually managed to recover enough to heave herself backwards, pulling her hips back, her massive veiny length slowly dragging from Rina's desperately quelching slurping pussy until it came free with a dripping wet schlurrp and a gush of cum leaving Rina's steaming gaped puss to twitch and clutch at the air, her clit straining outward as her folds slowly closed up tight.

Flora was nowhere to be seen.