X Centaurus Ch. 027

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellaria sighted down it and inspected it with care.

"This is good work."

"Of course it is, I get good stuff," said Melly shoving a barrel she had rolled out aside with her foot. "Now you better show me something worth seeing or I am going to be thoroughly annoyed with you."

"Quite. Flora."

Flora let out an exasperated sigh and placed her hands palm up, fingers spread, then raised them up.

The ten crates pulled apart, hay and wood drifting into the air, one hundred and fifty heavy crossbows sailing toward the gnome. Flora flicked her fingers, rolling her palms and the crossbows slid into lines, flowing around her in a trail, the lines forming longer ones, until the bows were spiralling around her hugely pregnant belly in a stack four high, each bow inches above the spiraled layer below. She flickered her hands at the air and then flipped her palms down. Every one of the crossbows turned until they were facing outwards with their stocks pointing toward her center.

Melly watched wide eyed as the two barrels lifted into the air too, floating up until they were resting just behind Flora's legs where she lay across her pregnancy.

"It would be best if we took a step back for this, in fact I think we should get inside, now, we should get inside right now."

Ellaria flapped her hands at the girls and after hesitating for a moment they stepped inside the doors of the shop, peering around them to see where Flora floated at the bottom of the range.

"I really don't like this Ella! It's not a good sign when the audience has to hide!" shouted Flora. "I feel like I am rather a larger target than last time too!"

"Are you ready?" shouted Ellaria back from behind the door.

"No!"

"Do it anyway!"

"Argh!"

The crossbows began to circle Flora, a flat spiral.

"Wait!" shouted Ellaria.

Aggravated, Flora snapped her head back at the door. "I'm trying to concentrate here captain, one even slightly wrong move and-"

"I know, but would you kindly focus Flora."

Flora gaped at her, her mouth hanging open. Then she threw her head back and laughed. Turning back she lifted a hand and the crossbows sped up, then sped up some more, and then some more, at the same time the lids of the barrels blew off and two lines of crossbow bolts streamed down toward her left. As each crossbow passed a bolt fitted into place and the windlass of each crossbow began to turn, drawing back the drawstring. This process accelerated as she got used to it, a smooth factory line that set a bolt in place and began the process of winding even as the entire procession of one hundred and fifty crossbows continued to orbit around her, an incredible feat of magical prowess, intricate fidelity, and perfect manipulation.

Then she drew back her hand and then thrust it forward.

The bow directly in front of her fired, immediately replaced by the next bow which fired, then the next, of course this was happening at such a blistering pace it was merely a blur of motion, the bows firing one after the other so quickly that their sounds merged into one long

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT

The archery range didn't stand a chance. Nearly fifty bolts a second were being fired. The trees shredded, the targets melting, the stones turned to splinters, a metal tipped focused rain that erased anything it touched, clouds of dust exploding into the air. Flora turned the onslaught, sheer eradication flattening and pulverising anything and everything before cutting a line through the wall at the end of the range, a horrifying shredder of matter, anything living that stepped in front of such a thing would clearly become so much red mist. Even as she fired the empty crossbows were being smoothly refitted with bolts, their windlasses spinning so that when they made the full spiral circuit back around to her front they were ready to fire again, a continuous non-stop dread fire.

At last, she paused, the bows slowing, the incredible noise dying as the firing came to a halt. The archery range was awash with dust and falling leaves.

Flora stared at the destruction, suddenly wary of her own power. Nothing before existed like this that she had heard of, this was a world first, never done before, no mage had ever been insane enough to think of such a thing let alone successfully implement it.

Her and Ellaria's theory long talked about over beers, a Gatling Crossbow.

"H-holy shit balls!" said Melly stepping from her shop and looking at her leveled range. "Holy shit on a stick, this, that is, fuck me sideways..."

"Impressed?" smirked Flora.

"We shall of course pay for the excess damage," said Ellaria, appearing beside her.

Part of the wall fell down at the end of the range with a clatter of rubble.

"D-don't worry about it, I'd pay more than the cost just to see this at a show," murmured Melly.

It didn't take long for Ellaria and Melly to get down to the nitty gritty and Ellaria parted with a not-insignificant chunk of the band's savings. Not that anyone minded having seen the potential. It was safe to say they were a lot less concerned about any potential dungeon expedition.

The purchased crossbows and crossbow bolts streamed into Ellaria's Dimensional Bag until only the empty crates and barrels were left. Flora even used her power to collect the bolts she had fired, at least the ones that had survived intact.

With their morale and their heads held high the band readied to leave, making their way back through the shop and stepping out onto the street.

Vivi suddenly stumbled into Fey, a desperately slutty squeal escaping her lips as the tape that had been covering her nipples finally lost its battle to remain affixed and ripped away as a veritable torrent of milk exploded out of her massively engorged and angry pink nipples.

The fox girl's knees quivered out of control, turning inward and knocking together as milk poured and sputtered from her chest, the air filled with the very loud and very attention grabbing sounds of large quantities of fluid waterfalling across the paving, turning the heads of nearby pedestrians.

"F-Fuuucccckkk," groaned Vivi as the milk spilling from her enormous teets slowed before becoming burbling rivulets that rolled down the under arc of each breast to drip to the floor below.

"Vivi! Are you okay!" exclaimed Fey desperately twisting around and trying to see the white furred fox girl clinging to her.

"N-not r-really... They're so goddam sore and full, I don't think I can keep going like this, I- I need to be emptied.."

"Why don't you get your annoying pet to drain you dry?" Muttered Flora, "She seemed to like your taste well enough."

"I've tried, she's not interested! She got indigestion because it was too rich and she absorbed too much too quickly and now she digs her heels in every time I try to get her to do it again! She doesn't understand, she just thinks it makes her feel bad..."

"The slime pet is a gourmet. Wonderful. Hey wait, you know I was relying on her too right? What the hell am I supposed to do now?"

It was at that point that Melly who had seen them out coughed politely into her fist. "I can't say I completely understand the problem, but uh, if the issue is about getting milked, well, why not go to a cowkin dairy?"

"What in the bloody hell is a cowkin dairy?" scowled Flora.

"Isn't it obvious? Did you think you were the only ones in the world with an excessive productivity problem?" She slapped a hand on one of her enormous breasts, sending her cleavage wobbling as though to demonstrate.

"So you get milked like a bunch of dumb barnyard cows in stalls? Wow that's pathetic," said Flora turning away and beginning to drift off down the street.

"Barnyard cows don't get paid for their milk. How did you think I purchased this entire archery range all on my lonesome?"

"So where is this wonderful dairy of higher civilized society," gushed Flora, immediately about facing and rapidly moving back toward the cowkin.

"Hmm, I could tell you but it's not easy to get in, ideally you'd need a recommendation, the cowkin union jealously guards their monopoly."

"I just purchased your entire stock of bolts and cheap crossbows, and had my band mate here show you something you had never seen before, clearly impressing you, in fact I'd go as far as saying you were inspired. That is more than worth the recommendation. Give me the recommendation shopkeep." said Ellaria raising an imperious eyebrow.

Melly crossed her arms.

"I don't appreciate being talked down to by elves elfy, it wasn't that many centuries ago that the elven empire was keeping us in pens for their industrial scale dairy farms. Our species never used to be this large breasted until your lot bred us this way."

Ellaria actually seemed to deflate hearing that, her shoulders slumping. "I'm sorry... that's..."

"Don't apologise, I can tell you are young and had nothing to do with it. 'sins of the father' is just another form of nasty and I don't care for the idiots who push it. Just reel it back in on the haughty attitude and act like any other commoner."

The elf looked up, "So is that a yes?"

Melly grinned, "I was saving to open a second range on the other side of the city, and your little, well, large purchase has just allowed me to afford it. Sure, I can see about getting you in, it's the least I can do."

"Hah! You got told elfy! Maybe Melly here kicked loose that stick you have permanently jammed up your asshole!"

Ellaria slowly turned and stared at Flora.

The gnome paled as it dawned on her that she had just unthinkingly mouthed off to her captain.

"W-wait, h-hold on now, I was o-only k-kiddin-"

"Would you kindly... eat that mud on the floor over there. It's untidy."

"N-no no no NO!" said Flora shaking her head, trying to stop herself but failing, a big fat wet clod of earth with a tuft of grass poking out of the top of it slowly lifted into the air and with a sense of inevitability drifted toward the panicking gnome's mouth.

Her cries of distress soon choked off into a spluttering muddy gargle.

"Oof, you know it's almost weird to see her actually suffer a captain's wrath for once. All the other bands she got kicked out of for insubordination because they couldn't actually punish her, she'd just float away while giving them the finger," said Vivi, squinting up at the flailing gnome.

"Yes, well, she did something that pushed me to use one of my more distasteful options. Elves have complexities of etiquette and polite behaviour that the shorter lived races cannot consciously comprehend. It has certain useful side effects on the mind when forcefully taught."

"What did she do to deserve this kind of punishment?" said Fey blankly.

A mix of expressions crossed Ellaria's face as she looked up at the enormous and innocent looking centaur.

"She took our first- she- she did something very bad. Trust me, she well deserves it and more. Maybe this will actually be a learning experience for her."

"I'm going to need to get some snacks to watch this karmic battle play out," said Vivi tapping a paw pad to her chin. "Flo isn't going to learn easy."

A single blade of grass drifted and fluttered through the air by Vivi's ear. She reached out to catch it but the motion caused her breasts to shift and milk burst from her nipples, she let out a groan, her eyelids fluttering as she completely missed the blade.

"I am familiar with that uncomfortable feeling of being overly full dear, it does me no good to see another girl in need. Come, come, the dairy is this way..." Melly waved a hand at Vivi and gestured for them to follow. After a moment's hesitation, and the sound of Flora loudly spitting up bits of mud and blades of grass, they followed her.

Fey expected them to have to journey some distance to reach the supposed cowkin dairy, but that proved not to be the case as Melly took them down the street and turned into a side alley, a sign hanging above a pair of rather ornate doors declaring it:

Goldborough Dairy. The best of Bine, Pure Organic Cowkin Milk.

Fey stared up at it. "Er, this is very hmm."

"We are running a business you know, businesses have to boast to get customers," said Melly, producing a key and then pushing through the heavy oaken doors. Bemused, the band followed in behind her, Vivi leaving a trail of milk in her wake.

The inside was spacious, and comfortable, a strange blend between a dairy and a mansion. Extremely comfortable and expensive looking chaise lounges were scattered between wooden frames that had glass nozzles and long clear rubber tubes, in fact the tubes were everywhere, snaking between the furniture, past tables and coffee tables stacked high with creamy puffy flaky pastries and donuts and selections of cheeses, to sets of huge ceiling height glass tanks part filled with milk.

There were a number of enormous breasted cowkins lazing across the furniture, some so large that their boobs spilled across their bodies hiding their torsos from sight entirely. Fat fist sized nipples tenting the delicate partially transparent cloth resting across their heavy chests. To Fey's surprise there were also a couple of bovines, that is fluffy golden cow girls, although their chests were significantly smaller and far more reasonable than the cowkins. She supposed that must be because they hadn't been bred for it like the cowkin girls apparently had.

A cowkin girl wearing a pair of red spectacles and presenting several feet of smooth skinned cleavage, enough to get lost in, approached. She adjusted her glasses and peered between the members of the band, her brow rising seeing Flora's pregnancy, a slight frown appearing seeing Ellaria's astonishing beauty, and then her mouth flapping open seeing Fey's throbbing erection.

"What is the meaning of this Melly~? You can't just drag in a band of troublesome adventures, especially a band as troublesome looking as this!"

"Oh they are definitely trouble Bess, more than you are imagining no doubt, but they also paid me a lot of money, and Vivi here is genuinely suffering, as you can see."

Vivi whimpered, her paws grasping at the cloth of her skirt as milk spritzed across the ground.

"Hmm. past capacity, high density, nipples irritated, needy behaviour," said Bessy examining the fox girl over her spectacles. After a moment of thin lipped thought she nodded. "I suppose we can make an exception for one suffering so. My Skill is telling me that the gnome one and the... invisible one is close to overflowing as well."

Melly blinked. "Invisible one?"

"Yes, I can see two enormous spheres of milk floating right beside you. Put out your hand."

Melly, now very confused, reached out to her side and yelped when she touched hot breast flesh, her fingers sinking into the invisible softness. A gasp came from where she touched.

"S-s-sorry!" wailed Kayla, "I wanted to say something but I didn't at first and then it was too awkward to say it later!"

"Wh-why is there an invisible and extremely pregnant girl with you?" said Melly turning eyes on the band.

"Magical accident. You know how it goes," said Ellaria.

And they did, as the words 'magical accident' had a magic all of their own. Melly tried to give the spot where the invisible otterkin floated a sympathetic look, completely missing looking at where her head was of course.

"You have a milk related Class?" said Fey blinking down at the bespectacled cowkin. She was having trouble keeping her eyes up and had the strangest feeling that she was going to fall into the excessive amount of cleavage that spread Bessy's blouse.

"Oh yes, Milk Mage, it makes quality assurance a breeze. We wouldn't be one of the most reputable dairies in the city without it." She glanced between Vivi and Flora. "I don't imagine that you will be taking your, ahem, milked output, with you correct?"

Ellaria shook her head. "No, my Dimensional Bag is less than ideal for that."

"Very well, in that case I suppose we can purchase it off of you, although since you are quite clearly of inferior quality compared to our gold grade milk, and we are in the position of power, we will be purchasing it at copper quality base rate."

"Hah!" said Vivi, "You think Fey induced milk is copper quality? I have no idea what copper quality means honestly but I assume it is bad! And Fey did not give me some crappy copper cow milk, this is prime grade nutted horse milk, all of us are!!" The declared boast was spoiled somewhat by her nipples spraying milk for feet across the floor causing her to shiver.

"Erm, I don't think that's quite how that w-works Vi," muttered Fey.

"What in the heavens are you blathering about?" said Bessy adjusting her spectacles.

"Check! Go on! Check it!" said Vivi, a fierce look of pride on her face. "Use your smug quality Skill or whatever."

Bessy squinted at her and then snorted in derision. She snatched up a gold clasped wine glass from the nearest table and approached Vivi. She sniffed superciliously as she looked between Vivi's fat and engorged nipples before deciding on the left one. With a flick of her hand she spun the glass in her palm until it came to a stop held under the nipple and then she expertly flicked the top of Vivi's breast with her other hand. Vivi let out a shriek of surprise and a gush of milk instantly spilt into the glass, the cowkin smoothly moving the wine glass to catch the milk as Vivi jerked and shook, not a drop lost as it filled.

At last Vivi shuddered to a standstill and bared her teeth at Bessy. "What the hell!"

"Hmpph. you did ask," said the cowkin raising the glass to her face.

She turned the glass, spinning the milk, letting it breath. Then she drew in a deep long breath, her nostrils flaring as the creamy scent entered them. She blinked in surprise, her head jerking back.

"What?" she exclaimed, incredulous surprise on her face.

"What is it Bessy?" said Melly, suddenly paying much more attention to the thunderstruck cowkin.

"I- I haven't scented anything like this-"

Without hesitation, she raised the glass to her lips and sipped. A light gasp escaped as she pulled the glass away, her eyelids fluttering as a shiver ran up her body. The front of her blouse became instantly soaked through as her own huge nipples released enthusiastic gushes of milk in sympathetic response.

"G-gods, what is this? But how? How is it..."

"Haha! Told you so!" said Vivi crowing over the cowkin.

Melly stared at the red spectacled cowkin. "You aren't saying what I think you are saying are you Bessy? No way... it can't be..."

Bessy shook her head. "I can't deny it, it's what we only thought of as theoretically possible, it's Platinum grade milk, my Skill is telling me it might even be on the top end of that, edging into an even higher grade that we hadn't even considered a possibility."

A wave of shocked and outraged gasps spread throughout the room and Fey realised that all the Cowkins and Bovines had been listening intently to the conversation. She also thought she could see gold coins appearing in Bessy's eyes as she looked over Vivi's boobs, a hungry expression appearing on her face. Well, now she understood why Vivi apparently couldn't get Wummy to absorb her milk. It truly was as ridiculously rich as Vivi said it was.

She felt a nudge and looked down to see Ellaria subtly looking up at her. "This might be trouble. Let me handle things, just go along with whatever else they want for now," she whispered.

"Ahem," Bessy cleared her throat, looking over the band in an entirely new way. "It would be my honour to offer the large chested amongst you the opportunity to work at the Goldborough Dairy, assuming you each have the same level of quality as the vulpine claims. The Goldborough is the best dairy in the city, you will become our premiere production for only the most noble of the nobility." A pen and paper had appeared in her hands from somewhere and she was scribbling notes.