X Centaurus Ch. 027

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,014 Followers

Ellaria gave her a flat stare, making her think about what she had just said.

Her mouth dropped, "But that doesn't count! It's just a guild!"

"Is it? In any case a small organization like the dairy union of this city would only require the AG to move its foot slightly for it to be crushed like an ant. The dairy union foolishly poking around where it shouldn't, plus a few nudges here and there of my own and things could go quite badly for them."

"How would you-"

Ellaria grinned, "Few have studied as much as I on the AG. There are ways given the right situation. I highly suggest you convince this dairy union you are a part of not to come after us."

Melly shook her head. "They won't listen, but I will try."

"Good enough."

They paused as Taylor's wailing reached a peak and Melly's eyes went very round as she watched the cowkin expand in size, becoming a feminine lake of cum.

"....Say, I don't suppose you could convince the centaur to ride me too?"

--

Fey felt more than heard the clack clack of hard round objects moving against each other, of course the feeling of them pressing up against her length was more immediate. Each time she thrust into Flora's womb her penis pushed apart the objects, eggs more precisely, their hardness pressing deliciously against her flesh. It felt surprisingly good, and she enjoyed the idea that she was railing one of her already well bred broodmares, perhaps breeding her moreso, making her larger, milkier, even more gravid with her offspring.

The rubber tubes going from Flora's diamond hard pink nipples were writhing across the ground as the sheer amount of milk being forced through them made the rubber groan and creak. Although that was nothing compared to the bursting sprays of milk inside the glass tank they led to.

Unlike the other tanks this tank had been especially designated, a golden shield at its base replaced with a platinum one, and in volume too it was greater than the others, which was fortunate as the gnome was producing an impressive amount of milk.

Flora howled, her fingernails drawing long lines of red over her breasts as she was rutted relentlessly, brutally, Fey's hips slamming up against her rear over and over, sending ripples down her pregnant belly.

"Ahn! G-gods it's s-so Ahn! M-much bigger than Ahn! L-Last tiiiiimeeee!"

Wailed Flora as the humping accelerated until with one mighty slam Fey hilted into the gnome's pussy, horse legs slamming up against her pregnant belly, sheathing herself to the base in hot tight shortstack puss.

Jizz exploded into the gnome's already stuffed womb, hyper virile horse cum spewing between the eggs, rapidly filling up the gaps and then pushing outward, inflating her, ballooning her body larger. The milk spraying from her nipples into the suckling pumping nozzles massively abruptly increased in output, splits starting to appear in the rubber tubes as they doubled in girth, thin sprinkles of milk spraying from along the tubes. At the same time a full on torrent of milk exploded into the platinum grade tank, the milk level quickly reaching the roof, hitting capacity, and then pressurising.

The dangerous sound of the tank creaking and fracturing filled the room as the last of Fey's immense output tapered off and the gnome girl was left quivering atop her throne of a body, a mix of eggs and boiling hot horse cum stretching her tummy out. Her breasts at least were now a much more reasonable size as the nozzles slowed and stopped, unable to slurp anymore from her.

With a groan Fey pulled out, her length sliding from Flora's quivering cunt before sliding down her belly, drawing a line of white. She stumbled back, her front hooves coming down on the floor with a thump.

Breathing heavily Fey wiped a strand of hair that had fallen across her sweaty face away and looked around. The room was filled with the sound of softly whimpering women, each lying atop their own cum filled bodies, arms and legs hanging limp over the arcing curve of their tummies, their gaped reddened cunts exposed to the air, twitching and fluttering, long lines of horse cum rolling down from their cavernous pussies.

No girl had been left unravaged, all of the girls who had bent themselves over a milking frame and presented themselves had been fucked until they howled themselves hoarse, stretched out in a way that only Fey could manage, made to feel things they never could have imagined.

The results showed for themselves in that the many many interconnected gold quality tanks were now filled to the brim, just like the platinum tank which was attached to Flora, Vivi, and Kayla, the latter two just as stuffed full of cum as Flora.

Fey felt a sense of pride well up in her at seeing her conquest.

"Gosh you've no idea how long I've been waiting Fey, I feel like my legs are underwater I'm so goddam wet, that was torture to watch."

Fey blinked and turned to find Melly looking over her shoulder at her.

She'd strapped herself down on the last milking frame that remained whole, a pair of extra large nozzles attached to her breasts. She moved her hips in a figure of eight in Fey's direction causing Fey's still hard length to stiffen and slap noisily up against her under barrel, splattering the cum it was covered in every direction. Fey had to agree with Melly, she was indeed very very wet, her inner thighs glossy with the juices that washed down her legs, her muff so swollen and fat with neediness that her pink inner lips barely peeked from between her folds, although her thumb thick clit had no problem at all standing erect and proud, twitching as her pussy performed instinctive kegels in anticipation.

"You sure you want me and not one of the guys?" said Fey, her eyes moving over to the males who were huddled in a corner, watching Fey fearfully, little spurts of white surrounding them where they had masturbated as they watched Fey single handedly destroy the dairy.

"No! Are you kidding? I just watched you turn some of the most staid and prim girls I know into moaning slutty cock addicts, that would never happen unless you are giving them a life altering fucking. I- I want that too!"

Fey smiled. Then she jumped on the cowkin, her front hooves slamming down on the frame as her cock scraped against Melly's thighs before pushing between them.

Melly squealed as the boiling hot horse flesh touched up against her exposed inner thighs, rising, rising until it was scraping across the surface of her fat muff, a steaming spray of girl cum streamed from her pussy as it touched, her body on a hair trigger.

"F-fuuuckkkk" groaned the cowkin, biting down on her lip. "I've never cum from just a touch before..."

If this was the reaction from just being touched- gods she was so turned on that she felt like she was burning alive, her heartbeat a smith's hammer pounding in her chest so hard that she felt the vibrations in her gut. She wanted, no, she needed to be penetrated by that impossible three and a half feet of horse dick, to be used by this monstrous centaur, to be made small and feminine beneath this vast wild beast of a stallion.

Fey aligned herself and heaved against her, putting to use her outsized strength.

And then, with a loud SCHLPOP! Fey pushed into her.

Melly howled as her fat pussy was forced to stretch around the thigh thick dick, going from puffy and engorged to paper thin as she was stretched around Fey. Her pussy went mad as its already extremely on edge state was beyond overstimulated, flesh glistening with her dew, beads of clear fluid became streams and rivulets, running down onto Fey's dick, outlining its veins and crevices before rolling around the underside to drip drip to the floor below.

Fey didn't go easy on her like the others, she thrust forward until her medial ring slammed up against her cunt and then forced it inside, Melly was left with her mouth hanging slack as her belly tented up between her breasts.

She barely had time to comprehend how she was being so utterly used before Fey began to saw back out. Her sloppy pussy quelched and sucked against the massive thing as it withdrew, every little vein and bump tearing up her insides, scraping her walls in a way that no other could, dredging out a shocking amount of sticky sloppy pussy juice as it did to pour onto the floor below.

Then Fey sawed back in.

Melly howled, her voice rising higher and higher, her body already devastated by this intruder yet there was always more, more dick to be forced inside, more stretching, more Fey, it just didn't stop, it broke her mind that there was so much of her, she couldn't contain her, Fey was too much for any one girl.

Over and over Fey thrusted up into her, each time lifting her rear up into the air, her legs dangling, each time tenting out her tummy further and further. Her milky breasts wobbling back and forth, her collar bone slamming into the handhold bar each time the centaur pistoned, feet of dick slamming in and out of her pussy like no other man could manage.

Melly drew in deep gasping breaths as she tried to get air to keep up with her ravaging. It wasn't enough. Even hyperventilating, drawing in as much as she could from the musky fog filled room, it just wasn't enough, it was like trying to keep up with some primeval ancient thing, a thing more brutish than modern sensibilities, a thing that was built primarily to breed, to multiply, to spread its seed.

And then it spread its seed into her.

Fey roared and crashed up into Melly flattening her soft thighs and ass cheeks as hard horse muscle pushed against her, smashing her against the milking frame as her pussy slipped to the wrinkled base of Fey's dick, her huge horse testicles slapping up between her thigh and slamming into her painfully erect clit.

Fey exploded into her and her belly billowed outward, heaving with horse cum as it rippled and rolled larger, distending with the spraying gushing ejaculations. Fey obliterated her insides, instantly impregnating her, sending signals to her body that it needed to be ready for many many many children.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Screamed the cowkin as she was turned into a condom for the centaur. Her belly rapidly filled the space between the frame and then bulged between the posts and then Fey's legs, spilling outward faster and faster.

But her breasts did not seem to want to be outdone, her body's hormonal state enabling more milk, more production, the nozzles around each fat nipple groaned and the clear tubes coming from each quintupled in girth, milk spraying madly from dozens and dozens of gaps as the tubes held together by a thread.

Then the milk met the tanks.

Which was a problem as Fey had already helped fill the tanks to capacity and then some.

The sound of glass groaning and bolts breaking filled the room, a great creaking sound as metal began to twist and tear.

And then the tanks failed.

Dozens of ceiling-high tanks ruptured, a tidal wave of milk instantly filled the room, more and more, a wave a half dozen feet high rolled across the room before sloshing back, miniature waves and whirlpools forming as it settled.

Fey looked around in surprise. The room was a lake of milk five foot high dotted with the domes of various women, their bellies holding them above the milk line, like islands that the various pieces of floating furniture sailed around.

Well, it wasn't her fault the dairy couldn't handle the milk of its own girls, at least the platinum tank was still whole as it had been separate. Fey licked some milk from her fingers. To her surprise she recognised the taste from her breakfast cereal. Apparently Rina was one of the dairy's customers.

--

Across the room, standing on the now floating desk, Bessy wiped her milk covered spectacles with a cloth and returned them to her face with a shaking hand. She swallowed as she looked around in disbelief at what had been done to the dairy.

Then she turned on Ellaria, her face swiftly going as red as her spectacles as she descended through several layers of outrage, then anger, then all the way down to screaming fury.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOUR CENTAUR DO TO MY DAIIIRRRRRYYY!"

Ellaria wiped a little of the cowkin's spittle from her cheek.

"Nothing. You skimped out on paying for more storage space and couldn't handle a surge in supply. Obviously."

Bessy's hands rose, making grabbing motions like she wanted to strangle the elf.

"You are going to pay for this, this is your goddam fault! I'm going to have you and your band working from dawn til dusk to pay off this chaos!"

"I think not. I refer you to subsection one hundred and fifty seven sub-sub-sub-sub-sub clause eight-nine, subsection three, paragraph eighteen's footnote's small print. Here, you will need a magnifying glass for the text size," said Ellaria, producing a magnifying glass from her dimensional bag.

The cowkin boggled at her before furiously sorting through the contract's papers, coming to the right spot. Her eyes darted left right, bringing up the magnifying glass and squinting.

"It says Magic Mog shall not be liable in any way shape or form for the destruction of Goldborough incorporated's milking tanks and any resultant property by one Fey Swifthoof." she looked up at Ellaria wide eyed. "How did you know?"

"I didn't, but I know Fey," she grinned, "Never bet against a big dicked centaur."

Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,014 Followers