X Centaurus Ch. 027

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah," said Vivi, "That sounds lame and unwarrior like. I want to go out and kill stuff as violently as possible, not sit around eating donuts and getting milked all day like a lump."

Bessy's face twisted through several different shades of irritation before she managed to school her expression to stillness.

"How much are we talking?" said Flora, a certain monetary interest in her voice.

Bessy looked up at the floating gnome, swift calculation happening in real time. Then she scribbled something on the paper and held it up.

"Okay I'm in. Sorry guys I'm taking temporary maternity leave for the rest of my preg-."

"If you quit over bloody milk Flora I'll make you eat your own breasts."

"I changed my mind, I'm back in the band."

Ellaria took a step toward the cowkin. "I hope you aren't trying to poach my band mates miss Bessy. You should know that in the adventuring world captains have been on occasion known to kill each other for such a slight. You do not understand the seriousness of the issue upon which you tread. What you say next will be chosen very, very, carefully."

Bessy blinked and looked into the elf's beautiful eyes which were currently swirling with a compacted crimson fire. Dangerous. She swallowed nervously, suddenly very aware of just what being an adventuring band captain meant.

"R-right, this will of course be a band contract then, just like a, uh, adventuring job? I think that's how that goes yes?"

Ellaria's eyes quickly returned to normal and she gave the sweating cowkin a pleasant smile.

"Excellent! A job contract we can certainly negotiate."

Fey watched, feeling slightly bemused as Ellaria moved to the nearest desk and began slamming down sheets of paper and swiftly and calmy writing, her hand steady and confident. She had sometimes seen her do something similar with privately contracted jobs before, during negotiations, and sometimes even with the AG itself.

A hand tugged at her leg and she looked down to find a short cowkin girl with large curving horns, floppy cow ears, and cute pony tailed blonde hair looking up at her. She struggled to look her in the eyes however due to the simply ridiculous cleavage the short cowkin sported. In fact she was genuinely unsure how the cowkin was standing upright as her breasts extended over four feet away from her chest.

"Heya!" piped up the cowkin. "Fey right? You can call me Taylor. I thought you could come watch so you aren't left out and feel sad!"

Fey blinked at her then looked around. Vivi and Flora had moved on into the room surrounded by dozens of cowkins who were pulling and tugging at their hands and clothing, directing them, and judging by the awed look some of the cowkins were giving to an invisible spot that they rested their hands on Kayla was there too.

Not wanting to be left behind she trotted after them, the huge breasted Taylor having to make a chest wobbling about face to catch up.

"Uhm, if you don't mind me asking, how is it that you aren't falling over?" she whispered down as the short cowkin girl caught up to her.

Taylor looked up at Fey, her eye's catching a snatched glance at the stiff horse dick bobbing along beside her, before looking back down at her chest.

"Oh this? Well, it's a bit embarrassing really. It's a magical bra, it floats and carries my girls. It's true that if I didn't have it I wouldn't be upright, I wouldn't even be able to move even, they are soooo heavy you have no idea!" She looked up at Fey's own very large chest, albeit more suitable for her large centaur size. "Well, maybe you do know."

"I get it I think, Flora would be doomed without her Class."

"Mmhm! I'm jealous of that power, seems very convenient."

Fey eyed the tall glass tanks as they approached. There were a lot of them, over a dozen spread throughout the large room, each of them were marked around the base with a gold emblem which she noted had what looked like a milk bottle upon it. She noted that many of the tanks were joined together with clear tubes so that any milk collected would be mixed and blended.

"That's a lot of tanks," she mused.

"Oh yeah, there's so much demand these days, we struggle to keep up. It wouldn't be so bad but that bloody dragoness drinks three barrels of our stuff for breakfast and dinner. We can't exactly say no to her, who wants to piss off a giant war mongering dragoness?"

"L-Lady Alexandria?" said Fey, she did not like how this dragoness seemed to have her claws in every little part of the city, she truly was an unavoidable presence in Bine.

Ahead of them the cowkin girls had begun dragging around the furniture, shifting the chaises out of the way and moving the wooden frames, lining them up in rows.

"Uh, I thought it was just us? Why so many frame thingies?"

"It's cheaper for us to do it at the same time."

"It is?"

"You'll see."

Flora seemed pleased by the attention being lavished on her and was gorging on several cream puff pastries as she lowered her self down onto one of the frames, her breasts hanging over a wooden beam. A pair of cowkin girls were waiting and lifted a pair of huge glass milking nozzles, each over a foot long, the bases rimmed with black rubber and the top part covered in various gauges and valves which the clear tubes emerged from.

With a grunt, they pulled Flora's blouse covering out of the way and rammed the nozzles home onto her turgid nipples. Flora nearly bit her tongue off as they locked on and pressurised. She glared down at the cowkin girls.

"Do you mind being a bit more careful?"

Beside her similar things were happening with Vivi and Kayla, although in Kayla's case they had to be guided by Kayla's words as finding her nipples was tricky while invisible.

Soon they were ready and then the other cowkins were putting themselves in their own milking frames, bent over the wood, their breasts hanging down, their fists clenched tight on a bar in front of them, their skirts hiked up over hips, rears perked up in the air, cow tails flagging high.

Fey blinked at the rows of girls with their behinds exposed, ready and waiting for something.

She looked down at Taylor who had gotten into her own milking frame. The cowkin pulled up her skirt exposing her pussy to the air.

"What the heck Taylor? What has this got to do with milking?"

"How do you think we maintain our reputation for having the creamiest tastiest milk in the city?"

"By mooning the girl behind you?"

"No silly."

A bell suddenly rang from somewhere out of sight and a door at the end of the room opened. To Fey's surprise a half dozen men filed through, tall muscular men with oiled bodies and enormous pectorals and artfully wrapped leather straps aimed to emphasise their erections. They wore knights helmets on their heads masking their identities. The effect overall was not a little bit absurd, they looked like gladiators who had gotten lost.

"Erm, is this going where I think it's going?"

"Really really good sex is the trick for the best milk you see, but unfortunately the courtesans decided to unionise and we've been butting heads with them ever since. They keep asking for more and more of a cut, we've been countering by doing mass milking to save time and money but they still won't stop trying to leverage on us. It's really such a terrible situation."

The cowkins around Fey began whispering excitedly and more than a few pairs of hips squirmed in anticipation.

"That's...certainly something," said Fey watching bemused as the glossy oiled men neared.

Flora suddenly caught sight of them and a cackle of laughter exploded from her mouth.

"Are these little baby carrots really supposed to satisfy us? HAH!"

"I, uh, think that your expectations might have been a little bit skewed Flora," said Fey under her breath. Really, the men had perfectly reasonably sized penises for humans. It was just next to her...

She felt a slapping on her leg and looked down to see Taylor trying to get her attention.

"You know, if you felt like it you could help little old me with my milkiness." She lifted an eyebrow suggestively, a small smile curling the corner of her lip.

Fey looked her over, a short girl with wide hips, a cow tail flagging in the air as her legs shifted, a little rivulet of clear fluid running down her inner thigh from her swollen labia. Her extremely large breasts dangled over the wooden bar she was bent over, a pair of glass nozzles attached to each swollen nipple. She noted that the cowkin's eyes kept rather obviously darting under her barrel to where her suddenly expectant horse cock throbbed.

She could mount this cute little cowkin, rut her unlike anything she had ever imagined, open her eyes to what a real breeding was.

"But won't this courtesan union get mad at me? At you? I don't want to get you in trouble..."

Taylor flashed her a fierce grin. "I read the contract top to bottom, they only specified male or toy based stimulation, nothing about a female centaur with an enormous throbbing cock!"

Fey was already moving. With a grunt she reared up and her front legs slammed down on the frame around the cowkin making her yelp in surprise. Her cock stiffened and thumped up between Taylors legs, slapping her up the belly so hard it left a red mark in the shape of her dick, a hot quick cock kiss that lifted her up into the air before dropping her back down, a cup of hot precum splattering up the underside of her breasts.

Taylor gasped and jerked forward, desperately holding onto the wooden frame with a white knuckle grip, her breasts swaying violently back and forth.

Fey growled and lifted her hips back, aligning the tip of her thigh thick dick with the small girl's pussy, hiding it from view due to their sheer difference in size.

"H-hey slow down, I only meant h-heavy p-petting! Wait! You won't fit!"

Fey ignored her and the pressure just increased and increased, squashing her buttocks and thighs as she pressed in against the cowkin's core.

The centaur shoved forward and Taylor mewled as the intense pressure jumped dramatically, her pussy spreading so wide her insides were touching down on the rough tip of Fey's dick, smeared out by the sheer pressure being applied. Taylor gasped, her breath catching in her throat, the pressure was too much, she felt like she couldn't breathe, like a weird inverted constipated feeling but much much stronger.

She choked as Fey thrust against her, once, twice, and then on the third her pussy stretched impossibly wide and slipped around the edges of the broad head. The horse dick pushed inside, spreading her cunt in the most intense way, turning every stretched wide nerve cluster into a source of extreme pleasure. The huge press pushing deeper and deeper, parting her body, stretching her far beyond her limits.

Fey's hips kept going until the cowkin's belly tented out with her dick and crashed into the back of her enormous breasts, her stomach and pelvic floor muscles contracting desperately around Fey, squeezing on her length like a vice. This, of course, only exacerbated the pressure on Taylor's nerve clusters.

"GHNNNNGG!!"

The sound of fluid hitting the floor filled the air as a squirt of steaming girl cum sprinkled down from her sloppily contracting pussy, her love nub squeezed free from its hood as her labia stretched paper thin around the horse cock penetrating her,

Taylor barely had time to come to terms with the fact she was being fucked by a large centaur before Fey dragged back, a loud and obscene slurking queef filling the air as her pussy was forced to form and then break a vacuum around the massive penetration.

Fey's hips pulled back until only the head was inside of her, and then sawed back in with a rolling motion, thrusting her bulging belly out even further than before, parting her milky breasts.

At that moment the magical sensors in the milking nozzles detected that she was in a prime state to be milked and jerked to life. Not that her breasts needed much encouragement as milk exploded from her stiff erect nips, spraying so loudly against the glass that it was audible.

The nozzles suckled and slurped, jerking up and down on her nipples as they rhythmically pumped and drew more and more milk from the wailing cowkin. Fey was happy to keep them going by keeping the cowkin girl in a perfectly ravaged state.

However, the nozzles weren't quite prepared for the Fey effect. The needles on all the gauges of the nozzles immediately red lined and the glass swiftly went from transparent to an opaque white as they were entirely filled. What was more the transparent rubber tubing leading from them, now also white, bulged in girth, swelling in thickness as the sheer amount of milk being forced into them exceeded capacity. The milk charged down the tubing to one of the many glass tanks and hosed into it, hosed into it so fast that it sprayed against the other side of the tank, drumming against the glass, the milk line visibly rising as more and more and more poured into it at a stunning rate.

"AHn! Ahn! Ah! HAAAAGH FUUUUUCK- M-MY--AGH! HNYAA!"

*SCHLORK!* *SKLAK!* *SHLURK!*

Fey continued to relentlessly piston in and out of the cowkin who jerked back and forth on the milking frame like a helpless doll, her legs dangling and kicking at the air as she was lifted on the length. A floppy limbed cock sleeve for the centaur to use to relieve herself, helpless to do anything but be lost upon a sea of mind melting pleasure.

Fey's real-time ruination of the short cowkin had hardly gone unnoticed, everyone in the room sans Ellaria and Bessy were staring wide eyed at them.

"H-holy shit, is that actually happening, is she really taking all of that thing?!"

"She looks like she is losing her fucking mind, does it really feel that good?"

"Are you kidding? Look at her! When has any of the guys ever gotten that reaction out of any of you?"

"Not to mention the amount of milk she's producing, look the nozzles are redlining! They can't keep up!"

"Bullshit!"

"F-fuck, do you think she would do me? Imagine how it would feel to be that stuffed and stretched out with dick..."

"Gods I'm getting so fucking wet just watching-"

"Like one of the horses at the stables but-"

"The guys are kinda unimpressive now, okay really unimpressive-

"D-Do me! Do me next!

"No me!

The room descended into shouted arguments and desperate pleas as Taylor's bleated cries of ecstasy rose higher and higher, the horse dick tenting her belly pushing further and further between her breasts until the tummy covered shape of Feys dick was thrusting out from between her cleavage in front of her, the cowkin well and truly turned into a living cocksleeve.

One of the men seemed to be getting increasingly agitated as he looked around at the desperately pleading girls all with eyes for Fey and flatly ignoring the excessively oiled guys.

Having had enough the man strode toward Fey and rose a hand to catch her attention.

"Excuse me! Excuse me! Just what is that you think you are doing? You are not part of the courtesans union, you are breaking the rules by copulating with one of our clients!"

The effect was slightly spoiled by the boos and jeers of the girls.

Fey ignored him, continuing to thrust and saw into her living cock sleeve.

"N-nearly there," she groaned.

"I will call the city guard if you do not immediately-"

"Hnngawwwwd!" groaned Fey as her hips suddenly slammed home, her entire body stiffening up as she came.

"HHHAAAHHHhhhh... HHHAahhh... Hhnnnnn...AaaAAAHHHhhhh!!!!!" screamed the cowkin.

Taylor's belly immediately blimped outward, ballooning in size as piping hot horse spunt sprayed into her womb, blasting her most sacred place with thick white cum that flooded and multi inseminated her eggs and instantly induced a state of hyper hormonalness. The flood of milk hosing from her breasts doubled and then doubled again, the tubes swelling and making a creaking sound of rubber in distress. Milk entered the glass tank, the stream so strong that it sprayed across to the other side in a horizontal line before shooting off in every direction.

Meanwhile, Taylor's tummy had grown massively, surging outward in bursts as it rapidly filled the milking frame and then spilt between the gaps.

The man backed away in disbelief as the cowkin grew until she was filling the space underneath Fey and pressing up into her barrel.

Perhaps fortunately for the structural integrity of the room it wasn't long before Fey's powerful ejaculations came to an end, her previous sessions with Tami and Ellaria had well and truly reduced her output for the time being. As it was her back hooves just started to lift into the air as the milking frame broke apart and the last spurt of horse semen left her length to join the rest in the cowkin's stretched out womb.

"H-how?!" said the man stumbling back in disbelief, "Y-you can't, this makes no sense, you can't just fill a girl with that much cum! H-how can our business compete with that?!"

Fey remained silent as she pulled back from the gabbling senseless Taylor, her still rock hard three and a half feet pulling free of the cowkin's reddened gaped cunt with one final wet sloppy shlurking sound, a slurry of cum coming with it.

"You don't compete, you watch helplessly, ashamed, as I take your girls and open their eyes to a new world of pleasure, moulding them to me so that you can never hope to satisfy them again."

The man was forced to step back as Fey moved to the next cowkin in the row of miking frames, her broad cowkin hips thrusting at the air, her tail flagging up as she mewled to be taken by the dominating centaur.

---

Bessy was pouring furiously over the ridiculously long contract that Ellaria had written out, a myriad maze of clauses and sub clauses and nested back-linked footnotes, it was truly a terror of the written word.

A flustered Melly grabbed Ellaria's arm and frantically whispered, "I hope you know what you are doing, you do know what kind of a situation you've gotten yourself into right?"

"Yes, Bessy here wants to get at my bandmates' milk."

"That's the least of it, the whole goddamned dairy union is going to be coming for you! You're literally the only source of platinum grade milk on the planet!"

"I had surmised as much. I have no intention of my band becoming pseudo slaves for some monopolistic greedy union. While we are in Bine I will offer our services as we are in financial need, but this will be only a temporary arrangement. Once we leave the city we will no longer be under any form of contractual obligation."

"She'll never sign something like that," hissed back Melly.

Ellaria lazily glanced over to Bessy who had just finished signing her name to the contract, a pleased look on her face.

"H-how?"

"I'm a band captain Melly, I eat, breathe, and shit contracts. Every two bit idiot from here to the sea tries to cheat adventurers out of their hard graft, no captain lasts long that can't deal dirty."

"Gods," said Melly running her fingers through her hair, "The Dairy union isn't something you can just cross Ellaria, they will send people after you, bad people, they won't care about breaking any law, platinum grade is worth the risk."

"Did you know that there is only one single organization with offices in every single town and city in the world? An organization that has more reach than any church or any government? An organization that has diffused itself so completely into the public's consciousness that people don't even notice that it has by far the largest military force in the world as well as counting many of the most powerful mages and warriors alive today amongst its ranks."

"Wh-what, what are you saying? There isn't anything like that, that's insane! No way would that exist."