X-change: Remedial School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what to say."

"Please," she said. "I need to know what you think of me. I have to be judged by a guy."

"You're hot."

She beamed with delight. "That's great," she said. "Now, take off your clothes so you can fuck me."

"What?"

"That's part of my homework. Taking the pill physically makes me a girl, but I'm supposed to experience as much as possible while a female to help me curtail my negative male characteristics. Please, Bobby, you need to help me."

It was a difficult situation. On one hand this was a friend of mine who had painfully altered their body to be something that they were not naturally and that was very disturbing. On the other hand: I hadn't had sex in a very long time and after only a few minutes of being in her presence the female Brett was starting to get me hard. She pulled off the undershirt and let me see her breasts in all their perky glory. Her nipples were the lightest pink. The kind that you wanted to study for days on end. Then she pulled down her old pair of briefs and threw them in the corner of my room. Brett's cock and balls were definitely gone, and the near hairless pussy left there nearly sucked in my eyes with its demand for attention.

"I don't know about this. It's weird," I said, still kidding myself.

She closed the distance and pressed her hot and naughty body up against mine. She smelled different than she used to as the old Brett. As she leaned into me, her breasts squashed against my chest. My friend put my hands on the beautifully plump ass that she now had. Her eyes dug into mine. Her smell...her face so close to mine.

She said, "Bobby."

"Yes?"

"Do you like me this way?"

"Yes," I admitted. "You're fucking hot."

Her little smile was so inviting. She leaned forward and her lips found mine. I closed my eyes and just felt her—completely against me. She was everything that I wanted. She had me in that moment. Our lips parted.

"Can I call you 'Britney'?" I asked.

"Call me whatever you want. Just fuck me, please."

She helped me pull my shirt off and then went to work on my pants. Nothing in the greater scope of the world mattered to me more than being with my new girl: my 'Britney'. Shortly after I was standing there in my cheap boxers—my cock tenting out the front in an obscene way.

Britney's hands grabbed at the waist of my boxers and pulled them down to the floor. She took my erect cock in with her eyes. I could tell that she was pleased—eager.

"I've seen you naked before," she said. "But I didn't appreciate it until now."

Her small hand found my hard cock. It was cold at first, but she worked me in her hand like a familiar tool. My hardness surged to the point of being painful. It had been a long time since I'd had anything like this, and I didn't want to be overwhelmed and cum all over her hand. Not that a hand-job was a bad thing. Far from it. However, when you've been kept away from girls for so long you want to make the most of it. Also: no one wants to be that guy. My eyes were on her hand as she stroked my cock faster.

"Slow down," I said.

Britney eased down. Giving me a cute if wicked smile. "You don't want to cum yet?"

I shook my head.

"Good. I don't want you to either. They told me that I have to do this. That's what made me take the pill, but now that I'm this way and here with you, I want to do this, Bobby."

Britney replaced her hand with her mouth, and I caught my breath as my cock was enveloped in all that hot wetness. I'd no idea where Brett could've developed such skill. He'd always been the kind of guy to go on and on about the girls that gave him blowjobs. Perhaps somewhere in the midst of all that receiving, some part of his mind or muscle memory absorbed the art and was now able to duplicate it to an astounding degree. It didn't take more than a few minutes to conclude that it was the best blowjob that I'd ever had. My hand held the back of her buzzed head. I wondered how beautiful she'd look with her black hair grown out, but as she looked up at me with those deep gray eyes Britney was the most beautiful girl in the world to me.

She pulled her mouth away—trails of her saliva struggled to remain connected to my aching cock. "You like this, Bobby?"

"God! Yes, I want more."

She smiled. "I know you do, big guy. But I want to do something else."

Her hand trailed down her middle—past her slight tummy down to the curve of her abdomen and right into her hot sex. Britney's fingers delicately worked into the folds of her slick pussy. My eyes followed every single movement. I couldn't stay away. I got on my knees to join her, and added my eager hand to hers. Britney guided my fingers into her molten quim.

"I want you in here," she said. "I can't begin to describe what it's like to have one of these, Bobby. Later, you should take the pill so that you can know, but right now I want you to put your cock in here and fuck me like I deserve."

I could have cum all over her after hearing that, but I contained myself. She wanted us to go so much farther. I was more of a passenger than anything. Part of my brain still told me that the whole situation was wrong and crazy. Yet every inch my of my body said that I needed it.

I stood up with Britney and we made it over to the bed with Britney on her back—scooting her butt up to get her head on my pillow. Our lips locked. Our fates sealed. She needed little prompt from me to spread her legs. The lips of her pussy were swollen and wet with her dew. I eyed it with a hunger that I hadn't sated in a long time. When Brett and I had been put inside Juvie the guards made no end of jokes about us never being with a girl again. As did the sight of Britney's glistening quim in front of me.

I was on her then. My lips found her when I slid up to embrace her center. Her legs entwined me. Though she was smaller, Britney retained all of Brett's strength. She guided my cock right into her warm center—enveloping me in her moist luxury. I had to focus everything on not letting go. That wonderful tingling of being inside her. Her eyes found mine and we just looked at each other—basking in our connection.

She said, "How do I feel, Bobby? Does it feel real?"

"It's amazing. Being inside you is.... you really are a woman."

She smiled. "I'm as real as it gets."

We were together then in more ways than one. Britney was my girl now. We began fucking intently on my bed. My hands found her plump breasts. They more than a handful which I liked. I squeezed them firmness. Moving my thumbs over her nipples. I moved my mouth to one. Taking her nipple to my lips. I pulled on it.

Britney made little sounds as I did that. Special little sounds meant only for me. I pulled my mouth away—leaving a trail of saliva connecting her to me. I could've stayed connected to her forever.

I pulled my cock out and pushed it back into her. The was a harmony to it. A rhythm found only in nature. People talked about finding meaning or joy in technological promises of tomorrow, but the answer to all of my terrorizing life questions was being deep inside Britney's tight pussy. Anything but that was a waste of time and blood.

We continued for several minutes.

"Bobby...Bobby," she said.

"Yeah?"

"Tell me that you really care about me," she said. "That I'm important to you."

My hand moved up—gently cradling the back of her buzzed head. Her beautiful gray eyes were full of want. There was the smallest trace of sadness, longing, and fear. Britney wasn't sure who she was after all of this. I kissed her.

"You're everything to me in this moment," I said. "I don't know what the future holds, but you're want I want."

Britney smiled. She came beneath me a moment later. Her whole body shook against me—as if she could absorb the whole of me into her being. There was nothing I could do to hold back from the shear force of her. My cock twitched within the wet confines of Britney, and sent spurt after spurt of cum into her. My body tensed as hers did and we stayed intertwined with each other as we rode down the wave of our ecstasy.

Feeling her warmth against me was so comforting. I didn't want that to end. We lied there for some time—not sure what to think. This whole experience was brought to us by the mysterious little pill that Brett had popped. One simple little thing had led to all of this. Hadn't he mentioned something like the whole thing had been part of some kind of homework assignment? My brain hadn't been set to critical thinking mode once the promise of sex had materialized. Now that I actually had the opportunity to think about it, I was rather disturbed. I didn't want Britney to feel bad though. She'd blame herself for ensnaring me in this.

"What're you thinking?" she asked.

"You've been a girl for barely an hour and you're already starting to talk like one."

"Don't be an asshole."

"Sorry."

She frowned. "If you don't like it..."

"I did like it. I like it and you a whole lot. Seriously, Brett...Britney."

"I know it's a little crazy," she said. "I thought they were full of shit when they told me about it, but now you see that the whole thing is true."

"To make you a girl so that we could fuck?"

"Something like that. I have to experience life as a female for a time. To experience something as a woman in the hopes that my own toxic masculinity will be reduced or something. It was semi-voluntary."

"What's that mean?"

Britney turned over to stretch her back, and then snuggled up next to me. I held her close. She said, "Some of the other guys that pass through this program...well, they're not exactly guys anymore."

I wasn't full comprehending her meaning. Post-orgasm for a guy isn't exactly the best time for deep thoughts. Some of that blood needs time to flow back to the brain. Anyone doubting that should really test the theory to see what I mean. Guys are simple are our base level.

Britney continued: "They told me that some guys are unrepentant and actually vow to be even worse once they're released. The program loses the right to keep us eventually. I guess some legal case a while back set the precedent. You and I entered the system as minors, but we became adults while doing time. This program exists on the basis that it will prevent us from continuing on to the fully adult penal system for life."

"So?"

"So...there's an X-change Plus pill. If the toxic masculinity is just too much to cope with, they give us one of those and then we're a woman from that point on. It's permanent. Some of those guys got pregnant and are new mothers now."

"That can't be possible."

"After what you've already seen, do you really want to doubt them?"

"This whole thing sounds scary now," I said.

"Yes. I'm glad that you caught on to that. That's why I needed your help. I had to show them that I was willing to change—literally."

"So...like am I next or something?"

"I don't know. Geez! Make this about yourself, why don't you."

"Woman, please."

We both thought about what I'd said, and then we both laughed despite ourselves and the fears that we had.

I kissed Britney again. Even with the threat of danger looming over me, I couldn't help it. Britney had proven to be so special. What did she feel about that? Here I was so afraid and not thinking about her. It's always rough when you catch yourself being an asshole. That's no way to be to your girl. Britney was that—at least until she changed back.

Britney eyed me. "Don't get weird on me, Bobby. Don't get weird."

"Not any weirder than we already are."

She relaxed and we stayed that way for a while. There were fears and concerns that we should have been minding. Greater dangers and mysteries that demanded our attention, but we wanted to enjoy some peace. We slept there. Happy in each other arms.

Note: I hope you enjoyed this one. Please rate and comment. I love writing stories for this site. You wonderful readers make the whole experience so worth it. Thank you for your continued interest. I write this while enjoying a nice little single-hop IPA from Firestone. Hopefully, you are all safe and healthy. Cheers.

12