X-Files: The Stakeout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thank you,' she said her voice husky and hot. Letting go of his sticky cock she moved back to her seat.

'You're welcome,' Fox replied, still panting.

Ignoring the mess on the car seat beneath her, Scully pulled her panties and pants back up. On his side of the vehicle, Mulder put away his now wilting prick. Within minutes the pair were back to the stakeout, as if nothing had happened.

Barely an hour later, Scully turned to the other agent and said, 'I'm bored again, Mulder.'

Looking at the beautiful redhead, he considered before asking, 'Candy Ride?'

'Mulder we can't possibly do that. Not here. Someone could walk past the alleyway and see,' she said, not very convincingly. I don't know what's gotten into me tonight, she thought but she was horny and wanted to fuck; the Candy Ride, as they called it. Taking a look through the windows of the government-issue vehicle, she saw it was dark outside now. There's no one around, she thought, but knew she was already past the point of caring.

'Ok,' Scully said. Quickly she kicked off her heels and removed her pants and panties. Blushing, she felt the underwear sticking to her crotch before she tugged them down and off. In his seat, Mulder simply pulled his cock back out. It was already hard, ready to go. When Dana acted the slut it really got Fox excited.

With one last look around, the horny ginger sexpot climbed atop her partner. Hunched in the cramped space, she reached down and grabbed his cock, still sticky from the sloppy blowjob she'd given earlier. Running the head along her increasingly wet snatch, she bathed it with her fresh honey. Hearing him moan, she smiled and sat on his prick.

Extremely aroused, pussy hot and ready she sank all the way down on Mulder, engulfing him in her steaming heat. Both sighed in pleasure as the man filled the woman, cock disappearing up her quim. Adjusting her position, she knelt on the driver's seat, wonderfully impaled.

Hands cupping his face, holding his cheeks, Dana leaned forward, pressing her lips to his. Aggressively thrusting her tongue into his mouth it was eagerly met by his own, the two twining around one another, licking and probing. As they kissed, Scully slowly rotated her hips, grinding her stuffed box on the stiff prick. Deep within she could feel it rubbing against the end of her tunnel, pressed against her cervix.

God, it's so deep in me, she thought.

Breaking the kiss, she gripped the man's shoulders. Eyes locked on those of her partner, hot breath mixing with his, Scully rose up, just an inch, before dropping back down. Moaning with pleasure, she felt the bullet head impact deep within. Again she rose and dropped, a little higher, dropping a little harder.

Already starting to breathe heavily, skin flushed and sweaty, the redhead FBI agent rode atop her partner, setting a steady rhythm. Up and down she moved, pussy clasping the searing pole of his cock. Never letting it out of her cuntal grip, she kept moving. Needing more, she started rolling her hips, stirring her own insides on Mulder's dick.

Damn, Scully knows how to fuck and she knows how to suck, thought Mulder.

His hands gripped her naked ass, fingers digging into the warm pliant flesh. With his strong arms helping to raise her up before she crashed back down, Dana impaled herself over and over, taking his full prick up her cunt. Each time Mulder bottomed out pussy juice was forced from Scully, spurting out around his cock, running down to coat his balls. Thinking of the mess they were making only increased his passion.

Not giving any thought to being seen, the woman fucked with abandon. Holding the man's shoulders she slammed up and down, basking in the sensation of being filled over and over. Every impact against her womb sent electric shocks of aching delight through her pelvis, shot up her spine and into her head. Under her cream-coloured top her tits jiggled in her bra, nipples erect and throbbing. Unable to get to them, she concentrated on fucking Mulder, driving their crotches into one another.

Outside, the vehicle rocked as the two FBI agents fucked each other in the front seat. Windscreen steamed up by the hot and heavy screwing, they had no idea that further back in the alleyway a tramp was watching. He couldn't see much but understood from the car's movements that someone was having sex.

Taking a swig of whiskey from a paper bag, the homeless man gathered up his courage. Trying not to be seen, he approached the rocking vehicle. Peering through a side window, he saw a beautiful redhead woman on top of a man. Her sexy pale thigh was blocking his view, but he knew they were fucking. This close he could actually hear the redhead moaning, slutty noises coming from her sexy pink lips.

Opening the fly of his badly stained pants he pulled out his cock. Covered in filth like the rest of him, it was a nasty looking thing. An equally dirty hand grabbed it and he stroked himself, watching the wanton display inside the car.

'Cum in me, Mulder! Cum in me!' Scully cried out, her third orgasm detonating in her crotch as she crashed back down, burying the man inside her.

Grunting loudly, the male agent pulled her down onto him, at the same time driving his hips upwards. Cockhead pressed tightly to her cervix, Fox came. Thick ropy jets of his potent semen pulsed through his aching prick, splashing inside the groaning woman. With nowhere to go, the seed was forced into her empty womb.

Screeching loudly Dana continued to ride her climax, heat and pleasure wracking her body, tingles exploding everywhere. Pressing down, she forced Mulder into his seat, straining to get his prick into her womb. Convulsions ripped through her, spasms making her thighs tremble. Dripping from her snatch, her pungent nectar continued to flow over Mulder's balls, soaking his pants.

Through eyes bleary with erotic sensation, she thought she saw someone looking in at them through a window. But a sudden surge of bliss coursed through her as another splurge of spunk shot into her cunt. Looking back she didn't see anyone. She didn't care if they had been seen.

Falling limp, she collapsed on top of Mulder, her face pressed into his neck. They remained locked together like that for several minutes, basking in the afterglow of a satisfying fuck. Occasional spasms made the woman judder, stirring her full snatch around the man's prick, his hands still on her ass, fingers caressing the sexy tight cheeks.

Eventually and with some effort, Scully pulled herself off Mulder. Copious amounts of fluid drained out as he finally slipped from her embrace. His crouch a mess of jizz and cunt cream, Mulder smiled at his flushed partner, now sitting across from him, her pants and underwear around her ankles.

'Satisfied?' he asked her.

'Mm, yes,' she replied, a smile on her face as she turned to look at him with her beautiful blue eyes.

After another moment she slowly pulled her clothes back up, resigned to the knowledge her white panties were going to be ruined by Mulder's seed as it inevitably leaked out of her during the rest of the night. Reaching into the glove compartment, she pulled out her purse. From it she retrieved a small packet, a single pill. Taking a bottle of water, she swallowed the medication. Glancing at Mulder she saw the question on his face.

'Levonelle,' she said, 'the morning-after pill.'

Outside, the homeless man had fled down to the alleyway, afraid the redhead had spotted him. Behind he had left a trail of spunk dripping down the side of the brown car.

Mulder's nose twitched. For the past hour, since Scully had fucked him, his nose had been full of the evocative scent of her pussy, her hot skin. The air in the car's cabin reeked of her aroma. Inside his pants he was hard again, could feel his pre-cum oozing from the tip.

Looking across the vehicle he saw she was reading a magazine. Some kind of medical journal by the look of it. Needing relief the man unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out again. Hand wrapped around the engorged shaft, he waved his member at Dana.

'You can put that thing away,' Scully said, glancing over. 'You know my rule: sex only once in a while.'

Ten minutes later Dana Scully was on the rear seat of the car. Flat on her back, dark pants and filthy white panties around one ankle, she had one foot on the floor. The other ran along the top of the seat, her legs spread wide, sopping hole open. Between her thighs, Fox Mulder pumped away, his cock plunging in and out. A mixture of old spunk and pussy juice expelled with each fuck thrust.

She never keeps to that rule, he thought. Not long after he deposited a second load of his potent sperm inside the sexy redhead, moaning and thrashing as she climaxed again.

Night Two

Distracted as they had been, the pair of federal agents had nothing to report on their observation target. The following night, they had returned to the alleyway, their car parked out of view from the apartment they were supposed to surveil. A few minutes ago Mulder had exited the alley, heading for a deli down the street to get them something to eat and drink during their watch.

Sitting in the passenger seat, Scully was thankful they were in a different car, one not stained by the fluids that had leaked from her during the previous night's activities. Suddenly she realised that she really needed to pee. Climbing out of the car, she looked around. It was only just starting to get dark and there was no one out on the street. Making a decision, she walked further into the alleyway.

Wearing this dark blue jacket and skirt, no one should notice me, she thought.

Seeing a pair of large dumpsters either side of the alley, she made for one of them. Peering over the top, she was satisfied no one would see her should they pass by. Hitching up her skirt, the garment sensuously rasping against her, Scully revealed the lacy tops of her white stockings. Raising the skirt higher, she uncovered her sexy behind, the white cheeks almost shining in the day's waning light.

Reaching down to her crotch, the FBI agent pulled her satin blue panties aside, baring her ginger furred twat. Back to the wall, facing into the alleyway, she squatted, knees spreading wide. With one hand holding her panties the other reached for her cunny. Fingers placed on either side, she spread herself open, exposing her pee hole and the warm opening of her vagina.

Taking a relaxing breath, she prepared to let her pee flow when her eyes flew wide open in shock. Directly across from her was a hobo lying on the ground. Dirty and dishevelled, he was staring right between her splayed thighs as she held her vagina open. Shock turning to anger, she saw the guy was rubbing his crotch, a bulge formed by an obvious erection. Scully guessed that this must have been the same pervert who had watched her fuck Mulder the previous night. She was enraged. Pissed! But I really need to pee.

Dropping her skirt, she strode across the alley. As she looked down on him the tramp quailed, afraid of the woman and what she might do. Scully just looked at the disgusting visage, the filthy man lusting over her!

The nerve of him, she thought.

Angry, she moved without thinking. Stepping over the supine man, straddling his waist, she raised her skirt, again baring her stocking-clad thighs, her sexy blue panties.

'Don't you dare touch me!' Dana almost shouted at him, eyes seething with anger as the tramp started to reach out with his dirt-encrusted hands.

Pulling her underwear aside she once more had her pussy out in the open, fingers spreading her pink slit. Despite her anger, Scully managed to relax her bladder. Feeling her piss start to flow, the federal agent directed the stream at the homeless guy lying beneath her. Pissing on his crotch she let her warm urine soak his disgusting pants.

Rotating her hips, she moved the strong stream of hot piss. As the flow continued, she pissed all over the man. Up from his crotch, she bathed him with her pee across his stomach, over his chest. Piss drenched him, soaking into his already smelly clothes, his holed coat. Aiming at his shocked expression she pissed in his face, the hot liquid stinging his eyes.

Feeling it start to diminish, she directed the stream back to the tramp's crotch. Angry snarl plastered on her face, she forced the last of her pee out harder, shooting it at the bulge of the man's cock. With a sigh, she finished.

Reaching into a pocket with one hand, keeping herself exposed with the other, Scully retrieved a tissue. Eyes glaring down at the frightened hobo, she wiped the excess drops of pee from her crotch. Brushing over her clit a shudder of pleasure spiked through her crotch. Soon the soft tissue was wet. Hmm, might have some of my vaginal secretions on it. Never mind, she thought.

'Open your mouth,' Scully commanded. Obviously terrified, the tramp obeyed. Careful not to touch his filthy face, she pushed the wet tissue into his mouth. Stepping away from the disgusting creature on the ground, she pulled her panties back into place and dropped her skirt. Without another word, she turned and walked back to the car. As she walked she could feel a new moisture between her legs. Oh god, that got me horny!

As she reached the back of the vehicle, Mulder stepped around the corner of the alley, a bag in his hand. Throwing it into the car, he saw the mixed expression on his partner's face.

'Everything ok, Scully,' he asked.

'I'm horny. Fuck me,' she replied. Hitching her skirt back up and showing her stockings, Scully climbed onto the car sitting on the trunk. Feet resting on the bumper she spread her legs wide, pulled her panties aside.

The sight of his sexy partner wearing stockings, her legs spread and begging to be screwed spurred Mulder on. Happy to oblige her, Fox pulled his cock out of his fly. Holding it in one hand, he stepped between Scully's legs, lining himself up with her drooling snatch. Surprised to see just how wet she was, he was only too eager to plunge inside.

'Oh, yes. That's what I need,' Scully exclaimed. Wrapping a leg around him, she pulled Mulder into her. Gasping, she felt the hard cockhead surging through her tight walls, along the slick tunnel of her demanding pussy.

Damn she's hot tonight, Mulder thought as Dana engulfed him in her clasping twat. Grabbing her bare ass he shoved forward, burying himself once more to the hilt in her womanhood. Hot heat welcomed him back home.

Hearing Mulder grunt his delight, Scully wrapped her other leg around him, crossing her ankles around his back. Strong thighs working, she pulled him into her, felt that wonderful prick smacking her cervix again. A delicious ache formed around the impact site as Mulder stroked into her.

Pure ecstasy enveloped Mulder as he fucked his sexy partner. Panting and sighing in his ear, the hot woman was obviously in desperate need to fuck, to cum. Arms wrapping around him, he felt Scully holding him tightly, urging him on, her body demanding to be used, taken and fulfilled.

'Oh, yes. Yes! Fuck me, Mulder. Fuck me hard with your cock. Bang it into me, drive it in there. Fuck me!' Scully demanded, yelling out, not caring about being caught.

Peering over his shoulder, her blue eyes looked back into the alleyway. By the dumpster she spied the tramp, soaked in her piss. Judging by the movements of his arm he was clearly wanking his filthy cock, watching the sexy redhead getting fucked on the car.

Excited beyond reason, Scully grasped her partner. Pumping with her legs, humping her crotch, she helped the man pummel her snatch. Prick slamming into her clutching tunnel, the woman's cunt cream was forced out in wet spurts. Lewd squelches met every impact. Frothy pussy juice coated the cock as it shuttled in and out. A rime of the thick secretions formed at the base of Mulder's cock, running down over his balls before splattering the car's bumper and dripping to the concrete as they rutted.

Eyes locked on the tramp, she saw him shudder, saw his watery cum spurt from the tip of his gross looking dick. A sudden shocked intake of breath, the sight sent her over the edge. Lightning exploded behind her eyes, heat suffused her entire body. Deep in her crotch a flood of sensation roared out, ringing her ears, coruscating through her. Vibrations rocked her body as she convulsed.

'Cumming! Oh fuck me, I'm cumming,' Scully yelled out, clutching at Mulder tightly.

All along the length of her convulsing tunnel, she felt her vagina gripping the rigid prick, the muscular contractions milking it. Legs and arms locked around the furiously bucking man, she pulled herself fully into him, ensuring he was fully engulfed within her. With a series of shuddering thrusts she felt herself being filled with semen. Mulder was grunting, hands gripping her ass tightly as his cock flexed and pulsed, jammed up her cunt.

'Scully!' he called out, emptying his full load into the sexy moaning woman.

Grunting through her orgasm, she felt the spreading warmth of Mulder's sperm as he shot a tidal wave of the little swimmers into her clutching depths. More and more of the potent semen was sucked into her fertile womb with every contraction of her cervix, her body soaking up the seed with every orgasmic convulsion.

It was several moments before the pair could untangle themselves. Stepping back, Mulder pulled his cock from Dana's hot grip. From the tip to his balls it was covered in Dana's thick honey, churned up into a froth by the frantic and absolutely satisfying screw. Through glazed eyes he saw Scully fall back onto the car, feet rising to rest on the trunk. Knees apart, her wet swollen snatch peered out from between her thighs.

'Fuck, that looks sexy,' he said. Breathing heavily, he could smell her stink. 'Smells great too.'

After a few minutes she climbed off the car. Looking up the alleyway she saw no sign of the tramp other than the wet pool of his weak spunk on the concrete. Adjusting her clothes, she reached into her pocket. A look of consternation crossed her beautifully flushed face as she checked the other.

'No pill today?' Mulder asked, putting his prick away, sticky and happy. He was unaware there had ever been an audience to his mounting of his fellow agent.

'No. I must have forgotten them,' she replied. 'Right, I'll have to go to the pharmacy down the street. I won't be long,' she said and hurried out of the alley.

Watching her sexy ass sway in her tight blue skirt as she walked away, Mulder considered, I wonder if I'll get her pregnant. He shrugged before climbing into the car.

Walking into the pharmacy the FBI agent headed straight for the dispensary.

'Hi. Do you have any Levonelle?' she asked. Trained as a doctor, she didn't blush at the request, even knowing what the man behind the counter was probably thinking. Slut.

'No, ma'am, sorry. We don't stock that medication,' the clerk said.

'How about ellaOne?' Dana asked.

'Do you have a prescription, ma'am?'

'No, I don't.'

'That medication requires a doctor's prescription. I cannot help you, ma'am,' said the clerk.

Thinking for a moment, Scully moved back into the store. Entering the feminine hygiene isle, she searched through the sanitary products. Picking out a small box she returned to the counter and purchased a pack of tampons.

'Could I use your bathroom?' she asked.

Following directions from the clerk, Scully headed to the back of the store. Door locked behind her, she pulled her skirt back up. Seems like its spent most of the evening around my waist, she thought. Well, something of the slut has gotten into to me. Sitting on the toilet, she spread her legs and pulled aside her blue panties.