X-Files: The Stakeout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fingers reaching between her legs, Scully peeled open the slick lips of her ginger twat. With an unbidden sigh she slid two fingers inside. Scooping the spunk out, she looked at her digits coated with the mingled cum from Mulder and her own slutty snatch. Sniffing, she inhaled the mixed sweet and salty aroma. No hesitation, she stuck the fingers in her mouth. Eyes closed, she savoured the cocktail from her own crotch.

'Mm, yum,' she said. Reaching back down Dana scooped out more of the flavourful cum and licked her fingers clean. Satisfied she had gotten most of the spunk out she retrieved a tampon from its box. Unwrapping the product she placed it between her open legs, poking the end of the applicator into her vagina. A practiced move and the device slid home.

'Maybe that will soak up the remaining semen,' she said, failing to convince herself. Licking her fingers clean, she washed up and exited the bathroom before returning to the FBI car and the stakeout.

End of story.