X Marks the Spot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slapping of pussy against abdomen morphs into a slurp, slurp, slurping sound as her pussy graduates from moist to sopping wet! "Cover her mouth before she screams out," he says, followed by muffled moans of orgasmic pleasure.

"Tie score! Five all!" he says. Although I have no idea who he is talking to he calls out "You and I are the tie-breakers! Whoever cums first wins for their team... And the other one goes home horny and frustrated!"

"Get off my cock," he orders the woman still riding him. "I want everyone to see the winning shot the instant I explode while I'm eating pussy."

"Would someone please untie me?" I call out from my position across the room. "I want, so badly, to suck him off again."

No response. 'Well I guess helping him to cum first would be me going over to the dark side,' I think to myself.

I sense someone breathing lose to me. "He's shooting in the air," this person whispers in my ear, in a gruff, distorted, disguised voice, followed by a round of applause from across the room.

"Oh! I so wanted to swallow that cum!" I shout out, disappointed.

From across the room he says, "Well there is one excited and frustrated woman over here. You can relieve her frustrations instead!"

"I want a cock to suck!" I protest.

"Yeah but in the dictionary, cunt comes before penis," he replies.

"And cock comes before pussy," I reply as another pair of legs are hoisted onto my shoulders and a dripping pussy slams against my lips.

"She was so close to winning. Ease her frustration! Eat her pussy and make her cum!" he orders.

She was, indeed, really close! I barely get started before she is twitching, heels digging into my back, squirting in my mouth!

She finishes and they ease her legs off of my shoulders. There is a lot of shuffling around and he says, "Thank you all for being here today. I think she is feeling quite used, quite satisfied, quite exhausted. I'll keep her restrained and blindfolded until you have all finished dressing and head out. After that I'll release her and then I'll join the rest of you for dinner. I should be about twenty minutes behind you, why don't you order drinks and appetizers while you're waiting."

More rustling about and then the door opens and closes again. Total darkness still. And now total silence once again.

A few minutes later he starts undoing my ankle cuffs. Once my feet are free, he says, "Shake out the stiffness in your legs. Make sure they are stable before I release your wrists."

Several minutes later my legs are feeling better and he undoes my wrist restraints.

I remove the blindfold and he says, "Give me your hands." Reaching out he puls me up to a full standing position. "You good?" he asks.

"I think so," I reply taking several steps while rubbing the stiffness out of my wrists.

He hands me my clothes and I get dressed - very slowly and carefully.

"I can't wait for our next session," he says.

"Today's session really crossed the line for me," I tell him. "I was both scared and feeling totally free at the same time. Thank you sooo much!"

"You are quite welcome," he responds, following me up the stairs, back out through the cluttered kitchen to the front door. "Maybe next time we can expand your horizons even further."

"I can't imagine how," I reply waving good bye, getting into my car and driving home.

12