X-Men: The Bitch Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so close; the slap had aroused her more. Aroused her so much she couldn't believe she wasn't coming already. The only thing Emma could think was that Scott didn't want her to. That was why she couldn't find release. Simply because he hadn't ordered her to. "N-no—no, sir—that's not how b-bitches get to talk."

"Come for me, you filthy whore."

That gave her permission to start rubbing her clit again. Scott returned to holding her legs up by the ankles and fucked her hard once again. He quickly got back into the rhythm of things, pounding in and out of her and making her scream. They'd set the pace now, figured out what would get them both off. For Emma, it was being his bitch. And for Scott, it was making her that way.


"Yes!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, not giving a damn whether or not every single member of the X-Men could hear her. "Yes, fuck, YESSSS!" Even though this was far from her first orgasm of the night, it was still powerful enough to rival anything she'd ever felt. She'd wanted to see what Scott would do when she pushed him, and what he'd done was rise up and give her the most intense, physically demanding night of her life. It had been so much more than she'd expected, so much better.

She was still reeling from yet another toe-curling orgasm when Scott pulled his cock out of her and squatted over her head. She noticed that he was pointing his cock straight down at her face, and even in her cum-drunk state she knew what that signified. She didn't say or do anything to try and stop it though. She welcomed it.

"Here it comes," he said, his voice low and gravelly. "Here's how you know you're my bitch." Saying he simply marked her was probably an understatement. He unloaded a massive amount of cum all over her face, from her forehead down to her neck. It wasn't the first facial Emma had ever taken, but it was by far the largest. She was absolutely coated in semen. His semen.

"That really completes the ensemble," he said moments later as he rubbed his cockhead against her lips. She opened her mouth and suckled at the head, cleaning him off without needing to be asked. "Sucking me clean right away. Such a good little slut," he said with a sigh.

She heard him pull away and roll off of the bed after he pulled his cock out of her mouth, and she let her eyes close. He returned a few seconds later and began to gently wipe her face with a moist towelette. Apparently he was back to his usual tender self now that he'd finished.

"Was that everything you hoped it would be?" he asked, wadding up the used tissue and tossing it into the nearby trashcan.

"Everything and more," she admitted, smiling. "Just don't forget how things really work around here. I might allow you to dominate me from time to time, but I'm still your queen." If he was back to his usual self, it was only proper that she do the same. She couldn't forget how he had made her feel, but she could act like it. Couldn't she?

"I won't forget it," he said, shrugging. "We both have good memories, don't we Emma?"

She knew what he meant by that. He had made her submit, made her his bitch, made her love it. Emma, who had always prided herself on control, had found out definitively who was the master in their relationship. And for all her playacting, it wasn't her.

Was there a way for her to get back on top? Or was Scott the force of nature that he had appeared to be in the throes of passion, simply irresistible to any lover, even her? Either would be a desperately needed comfort, but at the moment, Emma didn't have the energy to think about the two options. She couldn't even deny how sincerely she'd begged and pleaded to be allowed to come, the prospect of an orgasm at his dominant hands enough to overwhelm all her pride and self-control.

She was always a queen, but for that night at least, she was his bitch too.

12