X-Men: The Summers Drive Pt. 05

Story Info
Scott and Jean hold an exhibition.
2.6k words
4.76
5.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

"Slowly," Jean breathed, her voice so strained she might have been begging, though the sheer need in her tone was far too vehement for that. "Give it to me very slowly... that's it... bit by bit... inch by inch... all the way... ohhh, Scott, your tongue...!"

Scott knelt between Jean's stockinged legs. He had her pinned against her desk, almost sitting on it, but with her hands clasped on the rim to keep herself from drifting too far back. Her skirt was drawn far up over her groin, showing her stockings and garters like an outline of where her panties had been before Scott stripped her of them, and her flaming pubic hair like a big red button for Scott to press.

Scott spread the engorged folds of skin that surrounded her slit like flower petals and ran his cheek along her thigh and up to her sex, sniffing her arousal as it grew more and more prominent. When her stingingly hard clitoris came into view, Scott tapped it with the tip of his tongue, and Jean nearly launched herself off of the desk save for her hands holding her down. She threw her hips forward, trying to capture his tongue in her cunt, but Scott held himself aloof from her.

"Not so fast, Jean," Scott rasped, his own breathing coming hot and heavy. He looked up through her silky bush, between her firm breasts, and saw her face expressing both agony and addiction. "This is our first time in a while. We should savor it."

Jean bit her lower lip. The ache in her pussy was unbearable. Already she was clenching inwardly, her juices streaming down her thighs, wetting the stockings that had once seemed so chaste to her. Droplets of the lust Scott had aroused in her clung to her pubic hair, glistening like tiny diamonds—no, like rubies, blazing red with the light reflecting off of Scott's visor.

"I don't think... I can survive savoring it..." she panted. "Why do you treat me like a princess when I need to be fucked like a whore?"

Scott smiled up at her. "Because you're a goddamn princess." Then he kissed her pussy, making Jean whinge. "And you won't taste nearly as good once I've tried breeding you."

Jean smiled shakily herself. "Don't sell yourself short... if your cum tastes as good inside my cunt as it does coming out of your cock..."

Scott shook his head. "You're the kinky one, remember? I'm just trying to make you happy."

"Uh-huh. Funny how you keep finding kinky bitches who need to be spanked to be happy."

"Maybe you should do a case study. 'Mutant sluts and what gets them off.'"

"Why bother? Gambit will tell you all about it if you buy him a drink..."

Mindee watched them banter, her teeth grinding together in frustration. She couldn't see what it was exactly Scott was doing to the teacher, only that his head was between her legs. She couldn't feel the psychic reverberations of Jean's pleasure, she couldn't see how his tongue worked furiously in her pussy—Mindee could only shake with envy and try to imagine what it felt like for Jean, her legs thrown open, Scott's soft lips giving her a kiss somewhere so much more meaningful than her mouth.

No, Mindee had to settle for the next best thing. Keeping her recording phone aimed at the two adults, she rubbed through her skirt and into her panties, making her clit feel something like how Jean's must be feeling.

Scott sucked his tongue back into his mouth, tasting sweetly of Jean's pussy, and kissed her toned thigh as it gleamed with her wetness. "You taste so good, Jean. I want you to taste you coming all day long."

"I may take you up on that offer," Jean purred. "We have a lot of lost time to make up for. But for now, I want you to come. And not in my mouth..."

Scott rose up, fixing Jean with his gaze as he undid his belt, his zipper, hauled his cock from his briefs. She might not've been able to see his eyes, but with this degree of intimacy, it was impossible for her not to read his mind and feel his lust for her on a level he could never say. Jean panted, out of breath, almost hyperventilating as she shared Scott's arousal.

Scott parted her thighs, stepped between them, and his cock pressed effortlessly through the tightest folds of her cunt as a hot knife would go through butter. He felt her inner muscles tugging at him as much as they had tried to hold him out, but he was inexorable. Guiding himself in to the root of his cock, then slipping back out of her as Jean nearly gibbered with her desire for him to stay inside her.

"I'll come where I damn well please," he told Jean, and she nearly climaxed then and there. However complicated things might have gotten at the time, his relationship with Emma had clearly been good for him. If he could dom the White Queen, clearly no one was safe.

Mindee's mouth hung open, heedless of giving away her voyeurism as she watched Scott's engorged balls smacking against Jean's ass with every thrust he made. Her fellow students, lost in the haze of Jean's telepathic blinding, might've been ignorant of it. But to Mindee, it was like a personal taunt, like Jean and Scott were openly teasing her. She was a superior telepath, she could see through Jean's illusion, but she could give no sign of hearing Scott was snorting and grunting as he fucked into Jean like a wild beast mauling its prey.

Jean raked her fingernails down Scott's back like she wanted to rip right through his shirt. She was groaning, gasping with every thrust he made into her. Mindee could tell it wasn't fake. They were both getting off on Jean being his cock-slut.

In seconds, the pleasure Mindee had thought she'd been feeling in masturbating herself was utterly eclipsed by what she felt watching Jean come. Her own juices flooded her crotch, droplets rolling over her inner thighs and being thrown off by her quaking arousal. As she watched the two fuck, Mindee wished with all her heart that someday she would be married to a big, strong man like Scott who would fuck her half as good as Jean was getting.

Mindee moaned under her breath, now able to summon up enough will to touch herself once more. She had to. Jean was coming hard, the initial climax quickly giving way to the next and the next, as if Scott were keeping her on some orgasmic plateau with each rough thrust.

Still, Jean said "Stop playing with me," her voice almost pleading, but with the same serious undercurrent as before. "Fuck me or I'll fuck myself, you... you prick... goddamnit!"

In a flash, Jean grabbed Scott by the lapels and whirled them around so that he was shoved down on his back atop the desk. She mounted him, spreading her thighs so wide that her skirt nearly split, and rode up and down on his well-hardened cock. Mindee felt another twinge of jealousy, seeing the massive base of Scott's prick that even Jean wasn't able to lower herself to. Then she scolded herself for thinking such a thing. That was Emma's man. Mindee couldn't just think about him that way... even if he was fucking Jean, it wasn't like he'd be fucking every woman in the Institute. Would he?

"If you want to be fucked," Scott said, putting his large hands on Jean's womanly hips. "All you had to do was ask."

Then he took charge. Full and direct. Jean had been riding him like a mechanical bull, trying to impale herself violently on his erection, stay in the saddle while her body shook with pleasure. Scott did the opposite. Holding her at the waist, he worked her up and down on his cock, working his hips as he did it so his manhood disappeared up into the heights of Jean's belly, where Mindee'd had no idea a woman could be penetrated. She could almost see the bulge of where Jean's trim waist was distended by Scott's knob moving underneath it.

Jean was immediately lost in the wilderness of a complete, dominating fuck. The only thing she could really feel was Scott's hands on the curve of her hourglass figure, holding her in place on his rocking hips and pulling her body to him when he wanted her cunt at the base of his prick. Everything else was overwhelming intensity—the bodily equivalent of staring at the sun. Jean felt his huge erection throb and jerk threateningly inside her, as if warning her of how her cunt would be ruined when Scott finally came.

Then Scott flexed his powerful arms and Jean traveled up his shaft, a powerful vacuum forming inside her. The emptiness was unbearable after she'd experienced what it was to be full. Jean cried out for Scott to stretch her hungry pussy once more.

He always did.

Inside her well-used cunt... almost inside her womb... Jean felt Scott's huge knob swell. She grinned blissfully, knowing she was still the girl Scott Summers fucked. Let Emma be the new thing. She was the first.

"Can you hold it?" Scott asked, his voice terse but calm. It turned Jean on even more, knowing how expert her lover was in the midst of her rapture.

She put her hands on her belly and felt the throb of Scott's erection deep inside her. "I don't know, baby... I have to... God, how can I not?"

"The class," Scott told her. "Can you keep them under?"

Doubt flooded Jean's eyes. She didn't know if she'd even survive a simultaneous orgasm with Scott like in the old days, let alone be able to keep it under wraps. There was a reason the X-Men's nocturnal activities made the Avengers look like a book club. All that psychic fuck energy had to go somewhere.

Scott instantly made a judgment call, like a switch being thrown. As much as it pained her, Jean took his domineering treatment of her like another thrust of his cock.

In a flash, Scott was up, dropping Jean to her knees on the ground. Mindee saw his huge cock in the open air, throbbing with the tightness of her cunt, every inch of it dripping with Jean's orgasmic cream. Mindee gave a little strangled gasp, unable to believe her eyes. She hadn't actually seen many cocks, except in Playgirl, but she was smart enough to realize that even by the liberal standards of most men's self-image, Scott was massive. Hung like one of the horses in Emma's stables, and ridden far more frequently.

Scott stooped over Jean, ripping her blouse open with a chorus of buttons flying in all directions. She wore no bra underneath her top, and Mindee was reminded of how Scott had said Jean was a cock-hungry whore underneath her teacher appearance. In fact, it seemed like she'd been starving and now she was about to be fed.

As Jean knelt there, her blouse hanging open, her bare breasts on display, Scott stroked his hand up and down the astonishing length of his erection. And he turned his head. Mindee found herself staring straight into the glowing ruby quartz of his visor. A smile creased his stoic expression as he looked at her, eyes roving up and down her trembling body. Mindee couldn't move. Her mind raced with thoughts of how angry Ms. Frost would be knowing that she'd let Scott Summers look at her this way, but she was held fast by his bold grin and implacable stare.

"Hhn!" Scott grunted, and he came right into Jean's open mouth, then all over her naked breasts. Jean moaned, slowly letting his cum drip out of her parted lips as more of his seed slapped against her chest, stingingly hot, making her sensitive skin reverberate as if with another orgasm. Before the cum could fall onto her chin, she lapped it into her mouth with a tongue and swallowed it.

She lifted her ample breasts to her mouth, running her tongue over their cum-strewn curves, her growing hunger reminding Jean of being a teenager who'd just discovered sex. Her cunt ached, throbbed as if she'd never been fucked in all that time. She wanted nothing more than Scott's cock back inside her, giving her more of this wonderful cream.

And still Scott came, firing into Jean's face, her hair, all the temptingly exposed flesh of her chest and belly that demanded his mark. He never seemed to look away from Mindee. He just covered Jean, like she was so his that his cum would not land anywhere else.

It turned Mindee on so much to see the kind of thing that happened to Ms. Frost behind closed doors that she came without knowing that she was anywhere close to climax. She gasped, her body went rigid with rapture, and it was only thanks to Jean moaning herself that she didn't hear Mindee cry out. Mindee fucked her hot little cunt right in front of Scott until the delicious spasms could not be compelled to stay any longer, then she just sat there, watching as Scott's emptied cock slowly declined and Jean dripped with his cum.

Slowly, haltingly—looking at disordered as Mindee felt—Jean came up to her feet, holding her blouse closed over the breasts Scott had painted with his cum.

"Time," she said weakly, her voice remarkably composed while her face was set in the cock-drunk look she'd worn since Scott had taken charge of the fuck. "Everyone, please leave your tests facedown on your desks and proceed to your next class."

***

Scott did not give Jean permission to wipe her face clean, so what she couldn't lick up, she simply left on her face until the last student had left. Then she did up the few remaining buttons on her blouse, holding it slightly shut as she put back on her cardigan.

Perhaps, despite all the power she could wield, Jean was simply constitutionally passive, even submissive. Perhaps that was even why she and the Phoenix had formed such a compelling bond. In any event, she greatly enjoyed putting aside everything and simply being Scott's for the moment.

"So," she said to him, "you have Emma Frost tied to a bed?"

"And gagged."

"That should be interesting." Jean stood, taking a moment to ready herself. She'd need to project an image of herself where she wasn't half-naked and dripping with cum to everyone they met in the hall. Scott simply had to zip himself up. "You're more interesting. In the old days, you never would have let that little urchin record us."

"You noticed?" Scott asked.

"I'm the Phoenix, Scott. I tend to notice wet cunts. But then, I didn't care to stop her either..."

Scott stared at her, surprised. He'd gotten off on the exhibitionism of the fuck, but he would've thought Jean would prove jealous of another 'participant' in an encounter where she was meant to have him all to herself. Most women got mad when their turf was honed in on like that. But Jean's eyes shone with burning curiosity. There were some women who got feverishly turned on by being naughty, and sharing their man with a 'rival' definitely counted. But if Jean had resolved to simply relax and enjoy the ride—well, interesting was certainly one word for it.

"Of course, I know what she and the other Cuckoos are planning to do with that recording." Jean smiled sunnily at Scott. "But why should you care? You're going to have a threesome. All you have to decide is which of us you're going to fuck first."

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers