X-Men: The Summers Drive Pt. 08

Story Info
Mystique learns something new. Scott finishes up with Betsy.
3k words
4.5
4.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Raven sat at her laptop, examining her erstwhile reflection thanks to the computer's webcam. She told herself she was practicing her ability, but really, she was examining herself as she would naturally look if she hadn't been born a mutant. A Nordic goddess, with golden blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and wondrous fair skin. She wouldn't just be accepted by normal society. She'd be beloved. A model, even an actress—men and women lusting after her, wanting to be her, instead of her having to be them.

An e-mail arrived. Raven slipped back into her real face. Mystique. Yellow eyes looked back at her before she closed the webcam program and opened up her e-mail account. It was from a Xavier Institute address. Curious. And a video. Curiouser and curiouser. She opened the file and the screen dropped into black, reflecting her blue scales before image came up.

Scott Summers was fucking Jean Grey. More than fucking her, he was treating her like a cheap whore—and in a way no woman could resist. Well, if one could resist it, it certainly wasn't ol' Dark Phoenix. As a connoisseur of acting, Raven could tell Jean wasn't faking it as she reached orgasm. One after another. Boom. Boom. Boom.

More than even that, this wasn't taking place in a dark bedroom with the windows closed and the covers pulled up, like she might expect from the X-Men's boy scout. No, Scott was fucking Jean right in the middle of class, at the teacher's desk no less—Jean's nameplate was on the desktop, but she seemed to be the one getting the lesson. No doubt using her powers to keep the students casually in the dark; all but whoever was shooting the video.

Raven licked her lips. She could think through the implications later. For now, she was a creature of passions. It was time to allow this passion to have its way. Not taking her eyes off the screen or thinking to pause the video for even a second, she opened up a drawer in her desk and fumbled through it until she found her vibrator. She didn't bother turning it on. Naked as she was most comfortable with, she inserted the tapered end of the dildo slowly inside herself. There was plenty of arousal to lubricate its entrance. As she rushed herself toward orgasm, she kept watching, while another part of her thought, cool and reptilian. Even in masturbation, Mystique was two-faced.

She could hear what Scott was saying to Jean—how he cajoled and praised and manipulated, perhaps even using real emotions to bring Jean under his sway. Only expressing them as he saw fit. It reminded Raven of Xavier, even of Magneto. She'd always admired Scott as a leader, but he'd had a streak of good in him to keep him from being truly ruthless... from doing whatever it took to accomplish his goals, as Erik did. But now, watching how his combination of emotions and sheer erotic skill made Jean putty in his hands—the Phoenix herself—Raven thought that she might've misread Scott. Whatever morals he had, they clearly weren't holding him up that much.

She'd heard of his dalliance with Emma while married to Jean, how that had twisted into a relationship with Emma and then back again to estrangement and loneliness for all three. Now it seemed he'd repaired his relationship with Jean—to say the least—and without Emma sending his brains dribbling out of his ears. That was promising. Raven wondered if the man might've actually tamed them both. Handled the team's loyalty issues by simply seducing the two into being his well-satisfied concubines. That showed true potential. If he was willing to let go of childish notions of morality—monogamy—it could be that Scott deserved to have the support of Mystique herself thrown behind him.

At the very least, Raven thought, thrusting the vibrator up her dripping cunt, it could make for a very good fuck.

***

Betsy stood over Scott's naked body, looking over him as he waited patiently for her, like he knew she would come to him. Her eyes traced over the corded muscles of his body, the old scars, the strong cock—all of it making him more and more desirable to her, even the spit and cream of the other two women he'd fucked that night.

Emma laid next to him, still chained to the headboard, while Jean lay between her legs, head resting on her thigh and mouth stuffed with cum, still processing how thoroughly Scott had debased her. But somehow, Betsy found that less arousing than the sight of Scott's visor, emblem of both his control and the suppressed passion that he'd found a way to express. Emma and Jean's exhausted, lustful bodies both spoke to that. Two of the strongest women Betsy knew and one way or another, they'd been left in awe of this man.

"It looks like it's time for a rematch," Betsy said. "This time I won't hold back."

"Make your move," Scott told her. "I'm sure I can take it."

She grabbed hold of his cock, wondering if he would flinch at her tight grip on it, but Scott only smiled expectantly. With her other hand, she took hold of the bed's sheet and draped it over her shoulders as she mounted Scott, symbolically putting Jean and Emma out of mind. This was her show now.

Betsy held Scott in place as she positioned herself above him, then dropped her full weight onto his erection. It was not to be, however. Even seeing his size, she'd underestimated how big he'd truly be inside her. Scott impaled her cunt, then she hung there on top of him, gasping with erotic shock as her walls tightened around his cock, unable to take anymore.

Scott reached up and grasped her hips, effortlessly easing her upward, releasing the pressure on. her cringing inner folds. He held her like that, penetrated, but unsure if she could take more of him—the very challenge of it made her lust skyrocket, her juices running.

Scott's thumbs traipsed over her waistline, the tiny indentations where the elastic band of her underwear had gone. Almost meditatively, Betsy found herself wanting him even as she relaxed. It was all like slipping into a hot bath. He lowered her down, onto his prick, and now she was loose enough for his member to make its bruising journey into her. Betsy gulped as she felt Scott's entire ten inches go deeper and deeper inside her.

"Magnificent," Scott gasped, barely able to contain how much he enjoyed having the undersized sex of her Asian body constricting around his manhood. "You really are a good little girl... even your cunt's good... wish I could wear it around my cock every minute of the day!"

Betsy closed her eyes, Scott's cock still pushing into her cunt, his words pounding in her head even as his prick throbbed inside her. She wondered what it would be like to have his deliciously thick manhood piercing her cunt for an entire day. She didn't know if she could take it for another minute, but the idea made her more aroused, more eager to fuck him.

"Hope you're ready now," Scott said. His hands tightened on her hips. "I need all of your cunt."

In one sweeping motion—as smooth as any of the martial arts moves Betsy had practiced thousands of times—Scott rearranged them, swinging Betsy around so that he was on top of her, his brawny body pressing her down into the mattress, the sheets tangled around them both. Betsy felt the supple muscle of Emma's trapped, outstretched arm pillowing her head. She looked over and saw Emma smirking smugly at her.

"Let's see how you are at being his bitch," Emma drawled. Betsy could see snippets of her own expression in Emma's icy blue eyes and knew Emma wasn't just teasing her. With one move... barely even a thrust... Scott had dominated her. He'd dominated her ever since beating her in the sparring match. She'd been defeated from the moment she'd wanted him and that had been long before this morning.

His body hair dug into her flesh like tiny knives, all of her sensitive, tender, stripped down to raw nerve endings by the unspeakable ecstasy he was pumping into her cunt. Betsy flung her arms around Scott's back, digging her fingernails into the thick muscle. If she was to be his bitch, then Scott would know damn sure that she wanted to be.

Scott acknowledged it as a warrior: he kissed her and it shoved her head down into the crook of Emma's elbow. Emma laughed, sultry; Betsy expected to be just as amused when it was Emma's turn to play the whore. It seemed Emma thought there was something shameful about being mastered by a man this way... that she liked being shamed... but Betsy saw no dishonor in belonging to Scott. You drowned in the ocean in the same way you gave into such a man.

It was almost casual, the way Scott dominated her once again—reminded Betsy of her place with a rush of gratitude and submission on her part that was almost intoxicating. He easily unwound her arms from around his back, then pushed them down by the wrists, pinning her arms by her head as he erected himself over her. The bedsheet fell down his back and over his thrusting hips, exposing them.

"Look down," Scott told her. "Look at what you're taking."

Betsy obeyed, looking down between their bodies to watch his prick going into her. She had never seen anything so big. Her cunt looked splayed around a phallus with the width of a soda can. Inwardly, she tensed, her pleasure spiking as she realized just how deep Scott had gone into her, how he'd ruined her for other men. No wonder it felt so good. No wonder Jean and Emma would rather share him than settle for one of the countless other men who lusted after their perfect bodies. It had barely even hurt, at least compared to how good it felt, and yet surely her pussy had been changed forever by having him inside her.

With the spasms of intense sensation Betsy was feeling, her legs inevitably kicked and twisted, tangling the sheets further around both her and Scott. That didn't deter him. He hammered down into her relentlessly, proving his mastery over her sex, that there was no one else who could possibly give her pussy this battering... this perfect bliss.

"Your pussy feels good, Betsy," Scott told her, his voice thick with irony. She didn't need to look him in the eyes to know how sardonic he was being. "Nice and tight."

"Does any pussy feel loose with a cock like that?" Betsy moaned.

"No," Scott admitted. "But yours isn't trying to keep me out anymore."

From beside them, Emma smiled. She had seen how conquered Betsy was too. "It knows when it's been beaten."

Betsy ignored the jibe. As if she should be embarrassed of submitting to such a man—such a cock. "We both do. Make me come, Scott. Don't your bitches get to come?"

He grinned—kissed her on the nose in an oddly sweet gesture. Then he bit down on her neck in a final display of ownership. There was no way in hell Betsy could've held back the prodigious climax that hit her. It possessed her, turning her into a creature of raw need. She had been aroused before, but now she was out of her mind with lust—sheer, aching lust. She had to have his cum. All of it. Everything he could give.

Scott rutted into her, powering his cock into her cunt multiple times with every second, then stopped—gasped as his balls exploded. His thick seed rushed through his shaft and came spurting out into Betsy's womanhood.

"Gawwwd!" Betsy squealed, thrilled beyond words as she felt Scott shoot rope after rope of cum directly into her. Then he hoisted himself away—pulled half of his length from Betsy and let her watch as it kept pumping, his shaft throbbing with every spurt that Betsy felt inside herself. It was like thunder and lightning. She even saw the backwash of jism from her stuffed pussy. Each time Betsy saw and felt his cum entering her, she creamed on his cock, adding to the cacophony of feelings they both were experiencing. There was no denying it. She'd had multiple orgasms—a riot of them—while Scott was feeding her a single, long ejaculation. It was incredible. But it wasn't over.

Scott rested on top of Betsy's body, not that she could feel his weight. She could feel nothing but the dwindling warmth he'd filled her with and the cock losing firmness in her pussy. Otherwise, she was agape.

"Oh God... God... bloody hell... you really don't do things halfway, do you?" she gasped.

"For girls who deserve the very best," Jean muttered sleepily, down at Emma's lap.

"I... I... bollocks, it's almost a relief. I've always been such a fighter... so proud... but there's really no point now, is there? I'll never be able to beat that." Betsy grinned. "I'll just have to be the best whore I can be. When we're alone, of course."

"Of course," Scott agreed. "Betsy, you know what my secondary mutation is?"

"You have a secondary mutation?"

Then Betsy felt Scott stiffen. Felt him lengthen, harden, all inside of her. He was even getting thicker, spreading open the narrow walls of her sex. Betsy gaped, once more realizing just how big he was when erect, how much he had opened her up with his member when it was fully engorged.

"No refractory period," Scott said. "And no... shortages. I can come as much as I want. I tried it once. Jerked off to see how many times I could do it in a row. I stopped at twenty."

"T-twenty?" Betsy murmured.

"Handy power, right?" Scott asked. "Perfect for the guy who's going to breed the next generation of X-Men. No wonder Mr. Sinister's been obsessed with me all these years." He grinned. "Not to mention you."

"I wasn't... obsessed... oh God... Scott, Scott, it's... my God... it's even bigger, Scott. It's even bigger than when you put it in!"

"Think of it from my point of view," Scott teased. "I regenerate cum at something like twenty times the rate of the average man. So to my cock, it's like I haven't had sex in two years. Hhh!"

Betsy mewled, feeling his cock strain, feeling it pump inside her. Fresh, hot, burning hot cum. "Oooh, Scott! You're coming in me! You're coming inside me!"

"Why not? I want to breed you, Betsy. And the best way to do that is to come in you over and over again."

"Yes!" Betsy gasped, so excited with the realized possibilities that she almost came with every pulse of cum entering her pussy. "Oh Jesus... I'm just your... I'm your fucking cum-bucket!" she wailed, blushing as her cunt sucked at his ejaculating prick. British mind and Asian body were on the same page. They both wanted Scott to fill her to the brim. "I'm Scott Summers' fucking cum-bucket and he fucked me and he's coming inside me and I'm coming, I'm coming, I love it! Nnnh, fill me up, Scott... flood me, drown me in cum! It's beautiful! Come inside me! Come everywhere!"

His seed did fill her, then spilled out of her cunt, soaking her ass, the bed—but the picture wasn't truly complete until she came with him, for him, strong and hot and delicious, shrieking with the ecstasy of having pleased him. Her juices sprayed out, coating his groin and abs. His cum may have served as his mark on her, his occupied territory, but her cream proved she had enjoy it. Scott rubbed it into his flat stomach as Betsy writhed under him, rapidly fading from consciousness. It was like awareness was useless to her now that she'd pleased Scott.

Eyes glazed over, body a well-fucked mess, Betsy relaxed against Emma's arm. She still shook with the aftershocks of her rapture, preventing her from slipping into a truly comatose satisfaction as Jean had, but she'd experienced too many orgasms to have any energy left. Cock-drunk, heavily laden with the cum she'd so joyfully earned, Betsy was dead to the world and smiling about it.

"Poor girl," Emma cooed with mock sympathy. "She thought fighting a few ninjas was any preparation at all for taking your cock. I've had as many orgies as this mansion's had remodels, and even I'm hard-pressed to keep up with you, lover."

"Your flattery is noted," Scott said. He pulled out of Betsy, but made no move to wipe his cock off. It stayed wet with fluids, both Betsy's and his own. And Emma licked her lips. "What's your point?"

"Just that I've been a good girl this year, Santy Claus." She grinned. "Well... good enough for this team... this bed. I think it's time I get my reward."

"Like they did?" Scott asked, looking from one lover to another. Jean was drooling cum, half-asleep. Betsy's eyes flickered back in her head like she was a broken doll. He'd stimulated her cunt so heavily that trying to get to sleep now was like trying to relax while cunnilingus was performed on her.

Emma sniffed heartily. "Scott, if you can't see what a reward it is to get to be your bitch, I fear you'll never understand women. Come on now, love. I won't even mind if you leave the handcuffs on. 'Force me.' Some men like pretending I'm not a total whore."

"I'm not one of them," Scott said, reaching for the key on the nightstand. "I'm going to make you my bitch and you're going to like it because you like it."

"Who am I to argue with the leader of the X-Men?"

Even now, Scott made plans. He'd keep the key on a thong around his neck. It would be the only one that unlocked anything. And the next time they did something with Namor, he'd put Emma in a chastity belt that only he could unlock.

Not that he didn't trust Emma. But to paraphrase the lady herself, some women liked pretending to be total whores. Who was he not to let the White Queen have her fun?

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers