X-Men: The Summers Drive Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't believe I waited so long for this!" Scott gasped out, pumping into her faster, faster, the wall creaking behind her, plaster cracking. Betsy knew he still was holding back, wasn't using his full strength for fear of breaking her, but her mind was still shattering far ahead of the wall. "Oh yeah, oh Betsy, your cunt feels so good!"

He bellowed as his cum exploded from his plunging cockhead, ropey wads of it spewing all over the walls of Betsy's sex. Betsy's eyes rolled back in her head feeling it inundate her pussy, thick and viscous, burning with heat that made Betsy feel like her belly was on fire.

"Yes! Oh God, yessss!" Betsy cried. A blast of rapture unlike anything she had ever experienced crashed over her, almost making her pass out with its sheer force. It was a wall of sensation that made all her other pleasures seem trifling in comparison.

Desperately, Betsy pulled Scott closer to her, even managing to lift her limp legs and wrap them around his hips. She needed him inside her as he spurted his cum, each ejaculation she felt seeming to explode her consciousness all over again. Every rope of cum he launched into her depths made her feel a racking jolt of heat, so hot that she felt it from her core to her furthest extremity. It was like each dose of his seed was her first orgasm, her first feeling of a prick entering her body.

This is impossible, the small remnant of Betsy that was still capable of thought said. She drooled, her lungs pumping for air, her heart racing, but she was only dimly aware of her adrenaline high when the flood of cum filling her womanhood occupied all of her senses. I'm being fucked through a wall by another woman's husband, I'm hoping to be impregnated by him, and I'd only be the second woman he's done that to in twenty-four hours—and Emma isn't his wife either!

Not that it mattered. Nothing else mattered, because nothing could have the kind of effect on her that Scott did. She could try to justify it all she liked: romance, soulmates, even reversing the mutant birthing crisis. But when it came right down to it, she wanted to be Scott's whore and she enjoyed it like nothing else.

"Mine," Scott husked in her ear, bringing another of her endless orgasms through her body. "My whore."

Finally his cock emptied, even grew a little limp, leaving her with only a massive feeling of fullness. An eternity after that, her own orgasm died away. It'd been the only thing keeping her up. Betsy slumped in exhaustion down the wall until she was level with Scott's loins, staring blankly at his dangling manhood and his powerful legs. The hairs on his thighs were glossy wet, as were the coarse hairs that darkened his belly. She'd come all over him and he'd returned the favor, filling her relentlessly with enough seed to make a score of children for him.

"Jesus Christ, Betsy." Scott leaned against the wall over her, his hands outstretched to catch himself as if he were feeling out the hairline cracks they'd left in the plaster. "And I thought I could handle all three of you. You alone just about killed me."

"Barely," Betsy purred, summoning all her strength, all her will, to animate herself for the few motions it took to move her slack body against Scott's leg. She cuddled warmly against it, feeling his sweat and her own juices as she rubbed her face against his muscular thigh. "I need to redouble my training. Taking down a Sentinel is easy compared to riding your todger."

"The Sentinel's less motivated," Scott said, reaching down to run his hand through her purple hair one last time.

Betsy moaned, feeling his excess semen oozing lovingly out of her splayed cunt. They'd managed to avoid drenching the bedspread, which was beyond repair anyway, and now the carpet was collateral damage too. She'd have to ask Emma for some interior decorating tips. If anyone knew how to hold an orgy while maintaining chic furnishings, it'd be her.

"Guess you have to check on Jean and Emma," she sighed.

"Guess so," Scott said. "But not yet."

He picked her up, with what strength Betsy didn't know. From what little conscious control she retained over her telepathy after that apocalypse of sensation, she could tell he was utterly exhausted, but quickly getting a second wind. He carried her to the bed, set her down on the pillows, and pulled the sheets over her body—naked, shuddering, bruised, and worn out. Shockingly gentlemanly, considering what a whore he'd turned her into. Or at least, revealed her to be. This was what she'd hungered for all those years ago when she'd tried to seduce him away from Jean—she'd had no idea what she was getting herself into.

More of his cum ran out of her, destroying the sheets anyway, though that fact faded along with many others that couldn't hold her attention in this new life she'd started. Lofty goals and heroic quests seemed unimportant next to curling up against Scott's firm body, the feel and warmth of their lovemaking lingering in her senses to bring her sweet dreams. It was a shame she had to settle for holding a pillow instead of him. Next time, she'd wear him out far more.

12