X-Men: The Summers Drive Pt. 13

Story Info
While Scott's busy, Jean busies herself with Storm.
1.5k words
4.75
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,579 Followers

When she was able, Jean dressed and left Scott's quarters, thinking it had been a very long time since she had done the walk of shame in yesterday's clothes. She both liked and disliked the taste of her youth.

The power of the Phoenix, suppressed as it was, left her able to recover before Emma, but she wasn't in any mood to lord it over the White Queen. Their rivalry, as perversely enjoyable as it was, was now a free for all with Betsy in the mix.

It was obvious Jean had no exclusive claim on Scott. She wasn't his first love now, not with the man he'd become. After how she'd toyed with him, playing with his and Logan's affections, she couldn't even be upset. She wasn't irrational enough to ignore the irony. She wasn't the Dark Phoenix.

Ororo caught her as she walked the halls of the school. The mutant known as Storm looked as staggeringly beautiful as ever, her simple yet graceful costume emphasizing her elegance while leaving alone her exotic sexuality to glimmer on its own.

She wore a simple black unitard finished with silver, a becoming cape flowing off her shoulders and holding onto her bracelets, with thigh-high boots and her stylized headdress completing the ensemble. The plunging neckline of her costume displayed her proud breasts to tasteful excess, while her cape hid the luscious bottom Jean knew her friend to possess, teasing any viewer with bare, firm thighs under a skintight crotch. The final effect was completely natural in its sensuality. Jean could see how Storm was viewed as both divine and yet powerfully sexual by the many who were charmed by her.

Or perhaps her judgment was just impaired by the perversion Scott and their new power dynamic had driven her to. She had never thought of Ororo in such terms before...

"Good morning, Jean." Ororo frowned, seeing the turmoil within Jean. She had none of Jean's psychic abilities, but with her insight and tenderness, she often seemed more sensitive than Jean was. "Is something bothering you? You seem unwell."

"I'm fine. Just a long night," Jean said.

"Yes, I imagine it must be difficult, seeing Scott with Emma after all you've shared."

Jean managed a sickly smile. "You have no idea."

"Perhaps you could come to the garden with me. I was about to water my plants. You could take a moment and collect yourself."

"Alright, 'ro. Why not?"

Jean followed Ororo up several flights of stairs to what had once been the mansion's attic, but after several remodels and reconstructions, it was now essentially built from the ground up as a greenhouse to be Ororo's personal botanical playpen. Jean closed the door behind her and locked it, not so much for the sake of modesty, for Ororo had little, but that so no wandering student happened upon Ororo while she watered her plants in the way she was accustomed to.

Ororo stripped down, laying aside her entire uniform, all but her waist-length white hair. Her chocolaty skin was almost as dark as her black leather costume, while her tuff of platinum pubic hair seemed as burnished as the silver trim on her uniform had been.

Jean picked up an umbrella from the stand in the corner and opened it above herself, taking in Ororo's naked beauty almost as an aesthete would, while above her, storm clouds grew from clear air. They burgeoned against the glass ceiling, blotting out the clear blue sky above, and down came a chorus of rain on Ororo's flesh and the plants around her.

Jean bit her lip. Ororo was a creature of rare beauty. Her tall, slender body with its perfectly proportioned curves seemed all but godlike. Between the friendship Ororo offered to Jean and the sexuality that so appealed to the ravenous Phoenix, Jean did not know how her path had never led her to Ororo. She thought of Ororo's beauty, ravished by Scott's masterful pleasuring, and it almost made her feel faint.

"Now, what troubles you, my sister?" Ororo asked, walking between the rows of plants to absorb how each took the gentle shower she was providing. Her naked skin gleamed all the brighter with her supple muscles working underneath it in each long stride.

A wicked thought occurred to Jean. A purely Phoenix thought. She smiled as darkly as Emma ever had. "It's hard to explain... It has to do with Scott. He and I, we've reconnected of late... so to speak."

Ororo looked up from a passel of red roses. "Jean, that's wonderful news! Nothing against Emma, of course, but you and Scott... I am well-versed in how happy you make one another."

That was one word for it, Jean mused, recalling how 'happy' Emma and Betsy had looked last night as well. "Nothing against Emma? Ororo, she's not really out of the picture."

Ororo frowned, her eyebrows knitting together. "What do you mean, Jean? I realize things are complicated between the three of you, but Emma is aware... Scott has ended things with her, has he not?"

"No," Jean shook her head. "He hasn't."

"Oh." Ororo set her face in serene dignity, refusing to judge until she had the whole story. "Perhaps you should explain the entire... affair."

"Yes, I'd hate for you to get the wrong impression of Betsy."

"Betsy?" Ororo's face stiffened with surprise. "Betsy is involved as well? Is she... Emma and her, are they now...?"

Inwardly, Jean smiled. Ororo had few vices, but she was as human as the next woman when it came to juicy gossip. Juicy gossip and feminine curiosity. "Perhaps it'd be easier simply to show you." She raised a few fingers to her brow. "Would you mind if I...?"

Ororo hurried to nod. "Yes, please, show me. I would hate not to have the full story."

Now Jean smiled outright, showing her teeth. "Don't worry, Ororo. I won't leave anything out."

And as the rain padded off her umbrella and splattered against her friend's naked body, she fed Ororo's mind the entire evening of the preceding day, starting with how Scott had seduced her in front of an entire class, then moving on to include Betsy and Emma—the long, restful night after they'd temporarily exhausted themselves with servicing each other—and then that morning and the fresh combinations it had brought, the passionate new course of her rivalry with Emma and the strained, sadomasochistic appeal of watching as Scott made love to Betsy while Jean was helpless to relieve herself of the sexual arousal she felt. It had been the same voyeuristic glee Emma'd had, the same incensed submissiveness. But while Emma was comfortable with that side of herself, Jean had had to flee. And now she was showing Ororo how it felt, every touch, every moment, every inch of Scott's cock.

Naturally, Ororo came. She came again and again, the indoor rainstorm thundering violently, shaking the potted plants as she experienced an entire orgy in the space of a single scant minute. Jean's smile widened to watch it. Deviant she might be, but sharing it with Ororo had proved that the X-Men's other leading lady was as perverse as she was.

Jean finally finished, showing Ororo how Betsy had looked as she displayed herself fresh from being Scott's whore, and Ororo staggered, falling to her knees locked in climax, the cloud above pouring rain like a levee breaking before the water abruptly stopped. Ororo knelt there, soaked to the bone, gasping for air through ragged strands of wet hair. Jean watched as the last of the rainwater ran over her lush body, touching with fondness her graceful features and all the ethereal loveliness of her statuesque frame.

"By the Bright Lady... I've never... never so hard," Ororo gasped. "Thank you, Jean... I... I hadn't known... how could I know... it could be like... that?"

Jean set aside the umbrella, glad to share this with her friend. But there was something that could make this even better, though.

But first, Jean would have to wait until Ororo calmed down. It took a long time, because Ororo was wringing every bit of satisfaction out of her multiple orgasms, wisely choosing to enjoy them as much as possible before they were fully over. But finally, the experience started to fade from her mind, leaving only a small but growing desire for more.

"How do you feel?" Jean asked then.

Ororo smiled dreamily. "Like I'll die if I climax once more. Goddess! I never would've thought a woman who had to share her man with two others was fortunate, but Jean... my friend... you are blessed indeed!"

Jean mirrored her smile. "Two others?"

Ororo's eyes instantly lit up and she looked at Jean with renewed alertness. "Did I count wrong?"

"I hope so," Jean said. "It seems to me that if we're passing on Scott's genes to the best that the mutant world has to offer, than it doesn't get much better than a goddess."


Zev95
Zev95
1,579 Followers