All Comments on 'X-Rated Nights with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading. I hope you're doing well and please support your local businesses.

Be well,

heyall

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 2 years ago

Motherfucker! Five stars.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Great story. I loved the interview scenario for her to describe her story. I'm glad to see it worked out for her in the end with the payout she got from her job. Nice little detail at the ending there with the the pictures, good fun way to end the story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 2 years ago

Great story. Can't say more than that. Thank you

sargedog1sargedog1about 2 years ago

What an inspired and unique story. Absolutely captivatingly spun. Thanks for your incredible effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect build up. Nice finish. Wish I had a Mom like that!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Well written story. I think most young males in the back of their minds dream of having sex with their mothers, and young women dream of their fathers. We all have skeletons in our closet.

On an other note I found the story very much of a turn on.

Thank you.

TbanyasjrTbanyasjrabout 2 years ago

That was fantastic!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

What an incredible turn on tale. Nice work again on your part. There’s nothing quite like mothers and sons fucking each other!!! 5 stars for sure ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 😉👍❤️

bare5747bare5747about 2 years ago

Love your story, super hot and exciting. I got turned on in my ripe old age picturing all this happening and I'm sure you and your son are having the time of your lives. Enjoy each moment as life is too short.

Spring20Spring20about 2 years ago

anything to climb the ladder but what a bonus, (her own sons cock)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have been hotter if "Danielle" was showing a noticeable baby bulge because her son knocked her up during one of their sessions.

PyjamamanPyjamamanabout 2 years ago

Love your stories!

Spectator1Spectator1almost 2 years ago

Well imagined and well written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A very imaginative story. Very hot and very well written.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Great story. Loved the format of an interview. Very imaginative . . . .

Ozgood13Ozgood135 months ago

The interview format made this work so well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Danielle seems to be sexually attracted to her son even before she had a chance to fuck him. Two reasons for that: 1) she continues with incest even after all her compulsions were gone; 2) she could have stopped all this right at the beginning. Witnessing or participating in an orgy or any sexual session is not the job of a hotel manager and no one, not even her boss, could have forced her into it. She was not a cheap woman or an escort after all. She had never given any indication to her boss that she was into that sort of thing. Her boss only knew her as a corporate type, very respectable. In such a case, it is very unlikely he would have even dared to broach the subject, especially since he knew that Andrew was her son. He could easily be in trouble for sexual harassment. All this happened because deep down she let in happen, wanted it to happen. And her excuse of pleasing her boss, and corporate ambition is just that, BS!! Anyway, as a sexual fantasy, great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...