X-Rated Nights with Mom

Story Info
Hotel service for mother/son amateur porn.
6.2k words
4.59
124.4k
181
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,242 Followers

The interviews on my podcast are pre-recorded so I can make edits if necessary. Due to the nature of these conversations, my guests require privacy. That's why listeners are hooked to this show, because they'll learn things about society that will shock them.

The woman sitting in my studio is beautiful. She's 47 years old, dressed with expensive taste, but has the tenacity of someone who's worked hard all her life. It's our first time meeting and my producers have already vetted her story. 'Danielle' is what I'll call her.

I press the record button and a modulator slightly changes her voice to protect her identity. After giving a brief introduction on today's topic, I get the heart of this conversation started.

"Thanks so much for being here," I say. "So, a corporate woman. Tell us about that."

She flashes a warm smile. "Thanks for having me. It's a pleasure. Yes, I'm a corporate woman, I've spent my entire career in the business world. Graduating from Harvard with a business degree and having an influential father has opened a lot of doors."

"Now here's what's interesting to me -- and I'm sure listeners will find this interesting as well -- you spent a few years managing a luxury hotel."

"That's correct," she nods.

"Tell us about that. How does a corporate woman spend a few years managing a hotel?"

Danielle squirms and adjusts herself in the seat, then the smile fades and she sits upright. Dark secrets often elicit these kinds of physical reactions.

"I'll keep this part short," she replies. "One of my strengths is personality. I'm often told that I know how to charm, how to sell, how to interact. It helps that my father gave me several books on negotiation when I was young. That's a useful tip for your listeners, to read about sales and negotiations.

She continues, "Anyway, a couple years ago I was invited to lunch with corporate big shots. To my surprise, I was offered a job managing a luxury hotel, even though I have zero experience in that field. They needed someone right away. This was post-covid and lockdowns were being lifted fast. Business and travel were picking up and the company didn't want to lose valuable clients.

She continues, "They felt my management skills in the office would transfer to running a hotel because wealthy clients demand a certain level of service. They also wanted me to modernize the way the hotel operates. And they wanted me to oversee the expansion of that operation, everything from marketing to upgraded spa and entertainment services.

She continues, "I was offered a salary of $175,000 a year, plus large bonuses. I was given the option of being the permanent manager if everything worked out, but if I wanted to leave after a few years, then I was promised fast-track promotions for doing them a favor. In those days, I was obsessed with my career, so I accepted their offer."

"Was the hotel job what you expected? Better? Worse?"

"The job was... well, let's say... always exciting," she laughs. "I started the job a few months after signing the contract. It seemed easy enough, to be honest, because I already had experience managing people and keeping a tight schedule. But I was warned by my bosses and hotel staff what I'd be dealing with."

"Tell me about that. I've heard horror stories about the hotel industry."

Danielle winks. "Let me clear something up first. About 90 to 95% of wealthy hotel guests are fascinating people that I enjoy speaking with. It's one of the perks of the job, having different conversations on a daily basis. But it's the 5 - 10% that keeps me busy. They're the people that feel entitled to everything and are bored with money, so they look for new ways to keep themselves entertained."

"That sounds interesting coming from you."

"The dirty little secret of the luxury hotel business is that some wealthy clients live in an alternate universe. I'm talking about celebrities, rock stars, female pop singers, major executives, oligarchs from other countries, people who walk around with private security. They're paying big money and expect royal treatment.

She continues, "Then there's the matter of sex. Most people think rich people screw escorts on the side -- just simple sex. Sure, there's some of that going on. I've seen movie stars or business executives with escorts around their arms who look like they could be professional models.

She continues, "It's more than that. I'm talking swinging events, orgies, that sort of thing. Certain guests will rent an entire floor, and when that happens, I have to make sure we're fully staffed and particular items are ready. Towels, cleaning products, that sort of thing. Rooms will be destroyed, broken furniture, semen stains and bodily fluids everywhere. Oh, and they make sure to leave a $20 tip, maybe a $40 tip if they're generous."

"I've heard it's normal for these kinds of guests to invite hotel staff," I say. "Have you ever been invited? Ever see anything crazy?"

"Yes and yes. Before I started the job, I was cautioned by staff that hotel guests sometimes ask for help. Meaning, they'll call room service and offer a generous tip to watch. Some couples are into that, being watched. It adds spice to their sex lives. Other times they'll offer cash for participation. A husband who wants to get blown. A wife wants a new cock while the husband watches. That sort of thing.

She continues, "In my first year, I've been called to the suite or pool area whenever there's a dispute. Wealthy guests can be irritable. I'll never forget walking into an orgy for the first time. These people didn't care that I could see them. Older men were having sex with younger escorts. Wives had a line of hung men, stroking their dicks, waiting to have a turn."

Now for the exciting part, the main reason my producer booked Danielle for the show. The hotel story is half of what this episode is about, the other half is what's handwritten on a printed sheet of notes.

My producer's handwritten note reads: "Important. Ask about her son!!!"

As my show's popularity has increased, I've become more reliant on my producer screening our guests and finding the most exciting parts, because I conduct so many interviews each week.

"Let's switch gears a bit," I say. "Somehow your son is involved in this story. I'm being sarcastic, but did you do any favors to help pay for his tuition? What's the deal here? Did you give him a part-time job at the hotel?"

Danielle gives a faint smile, as if she's ready to drop a bombshell. As if she's being an exhibitionist by doing so. I'm excited to hear where this leads given her corporate pedigree and sophisticated nature.

"Alright, I'll give this some context first," she says. "We'll call him Andrew -- which is a fictitious name. Currently, he's moved out and lives on his own. But when this happened years ago... he was... I think he was 22 or 23 at the time. I think it was his final year in college.

She continues, "Anyway, my son was supportive of the hotel endeavor. I often brought him gourmet food to eat the next day. I told him fun stories -- the clean stories. I never, ever told him about the sex. But everything else was fair game. I even let him use the hotel pool and spa during the weekends -- daytime, of course, when everything was wholesome.

She continues, "The downside of this hotel job -- as a mother-- is that I wasn't home most nights. I mostly saw Andrew during the mornings and afternoons. So when it was my birthday, you can imagine a potential conflict."

"Andrew came to visit you, with a surprise cake I'm assuming."

"That's actually pretty close. No cake, but he brought me gifts. This was my second year managing the hotel and I never expected Andrew to come at night. But there he was, with a stack of gift-wrapped presents, while I was summoned to deal with hotel guests. I shifted gears and went into mom-mode, thanking him profusely and showing gratitude, all the while thinking about how angry the guests will be.

She continues, "That's one of the struggles of being a working mom. The balance is precious. My son is my first priority, my love, my everything. But these particular hotel guests are friends with the hotel owner, so I'm thinking about that also."

"I like where this is headed."

"Yeah, well, it wasn't great at the time. Certain guests have the power to get hotel employees fired. All they have to do is tell the owner that service was subpar -- true or not -- and that employee is gone. Simple as that. Would I be fired from a complaint? I doubt it. But if the right people complained about me, then my career advancement would be over. The people I work for can be ruthless.

She continues, "There I was, bringing my son to my office, thanking him for the gifts, just being a good mom and showing appreciation. I was politely going to ask him to leave. The last thing I wanted for Andrew lingering around with God-knows-what happening in the hotel with those guests.

She continues, "Before I could lovingly kick my son out, [name redacted] marched to my office. Can we cut that? The name."

"Sure," I nod. "Not a problem, it'll be removed."

"Thanks, anyway, a particular man came to my office. Let me tell you about him. He's French, about mid-50's, and he's a film director. I've since looked him up. He makes critically acclaimed films that Europeans rave about. He starts ranting in a heavy accent about how the champagne and wine are subpar. He claims his team gave advanced notice about what they wanted months ago.

She continues, "I apologized profusely and felt so embarrassed being berated in front of my son. I'd say that was easily the worst moment of my hotel career. I can handle seeing wealthy people have sex, but being scolded in front of Andrew made me want to crawl into a hole.

She continues, "The berating stopped and I pledged to personally bring the best assortment of drinks, along with complimentary food to their suite. The director didn't answer. Instead he looked at my son's figure. It was like watching an artist find inspiration. The director asked if Andrew was an employee. In a snap decision, I said 'yes,' because it would send the wrong message if I admitted he was my son.

She continues, "The man snapped his finger and told both of us to bring the drinks and food to the suite. Then he left. Just like that. Like I mentioned, these are powerful people who are friends with my bosses. In that suite were a Russian oligarch and a German businessman, both of whom were doing a deal for the sale of energy. Natural gas, I think. Both are billionaires, not people you'd want to piss off."

"What an unusual group of people in one suite," I reply.

"It's a long story, but you'd be surprised by the different social groups that like to hang out. Being wealthy or famous is like being part of a club. Once you're in, you have the keys to everything. As it turned out, these men have the same taste in women and sex."

"What happened when you brought the food and drinks to their suite?" I ask.

Danielle has a cute smirk on her face. "The elevator ride was perhaps the most humbling moment of my life. During that brief period, I gave my son a crash course in everything I just told you. I was blunt about the whole thing. I gave Andrew a reasonable sense of what he might see. If he freaked out, then as a manager, I would look bad."

"Was your son shocked hearing this?"

"Oh yeah. Yes. Andrew was shocked. My secret was out."

"Excited?"

She laughs. "That, too. It was a mix of things. At his age, I'm sure he was praying that he'd see naked women. I'm certain of that. Meanwhile I was sweating underneath my shirt. It was a life-changing night, put it that way."

"What happened when you entered the suite? I'm dying to know."

"Much to my relief, there wasn't any sex," Danielle replies. "I'm sure my son was disappointed, but that's fine. There were, however, a few young women that looked like escorts, hanging around the older businessmen. It looked like they were preparing to have a fun night. All they needed were the right drinks, which is why the film director was so angry with me.

She continues, "Once again I apologize. I made sure everything was okay. I let the film director know that the drinks and food were complimentary. But the man didn't care. His attention was towards my son's face and body."

"Was the director sexually aroused by your son?"

"It was artistic. He grabbed his camera and insisted on taking photographs of Andrew with one of the escorts. He asked once, but there was such demand. The billionaires in the room were watching this, amused. I froze. I kept thinking about the consequences of turning down the offer. So, with great reluctance, I nudged my son to take pictures with that beautiful woman."

"Your son must have been thrilled"

"Andrew acted timid at first, but his eyes told the story. The young woman was gorgeous. The director took them into another room and snapped photographs. He spoke mostly in French, a real animated guy. I heard him shouting a bunch of times because he was so excited. Meanwhile I had the most awkward conversation with those European billionaires. They didn't speak much English, which made it hard enough, but their eyes were undressing me. They wanted to see me naked and I'm sure they wanted to have sex with me.

She continues, "My life kept unraveling that night. Once we got home, Andrew confessed that he did something with the escort. That it was photographed by the enthusiastic director."

"Did your son have sex with the escort?"

"He got a blowjob. Yep, while I was talking to those billionaires, my son was getting blown in the other room. I'm the best mother, aren't I? I'm being sarcastic, but that's what happened."

"How did you react?"

"I nearly yelled at him, but I was too exhausted. Instead I took full responsibility. It was my fault. I should have declined the offer for Andrew to be photographed. Besides, that woman was a beauty, I should have suspected something would happen.

She continues, "That night I went to bed thinking of my son. How screwed up is that? My eyes were closed, my head laying on the pillow, and I imagined what he must have looked like receiving oral sex.

She continues, "The next morning I got a call from one of my bosses. Even before we started talking, I knew what it was about. I was asked about the hotel situation with that movie director and those other guys. Apparently they loved having my son there. My boss asked about my 'new employee' -- and I lied and said it was someone I was training.

She continues, "My boss was blunt, telling me to go back to that suite with the same employee. That the hotel guests were willing to pay a lot of money. I said that might not be possible. My boss replied to 'just do it' because those billionaires are prominent investors in a European expansion deal. As you can imagine, I was put in a difficult spot. After sitting in complete misery with a cup of coffee, I finally gathered the courage to tell my son."

"Excuse me for saying this, but I'm assuming you eventually had sex with Andrew. I did a similar podcast months ago with a famous actress and you have the same maternal instincts of doing whatever it takes."

She blushes. "We'll get to that."

"I hope so. Now, can you tell us what happened the night you returned to the suite? What happened there?"

"The experience was life changing," she replies. "For most of the night, I did my normal routine, dealing with various guests, keeping a smile on my face. Hours later my son arrived and I felt nervousness in the pit of my stomach. I had an idea of what these guests wanted, but I was hoping it wouldn't happen. I was in denial.

She continues, "There was yet another party in the suite. A group of older men, but different women, all talking and having a good time. A tripod was arranged in the living room with a video camera mounted. I made small talk with the film director and the billionaires in the room kept an eye on me. The director made an offer in the most erotic French accent, that he wanted me to watch people having sex."

"Did you do it?" I ask.

"It took a while to convince me. I tried giving every excuse in the book; I was busy, it's against hotel policy, it's not my thing. In the end, the director knew it was a lie. He knew I was in a tough position because those billionaires are big investors. He knew my boss made me show up.

She continues, "The director told me that he enjoys making private porn movies. Keep in mind, this is a guy who's won multiple awards in Europe and his movies are critically acclaimed. Getting to the point, people got frisky in different areas of the suite. There are parties for rich people, and there are parties for the wealthy. This was a wealthy party. People could fuck wherever they wanted, make whatever mess they wanted, and trash the furniture and it's totally normal. It would all be taken care of by the owner."

"Where was your son while this was happening?" I ask.

"Here and there," Danielle smiles and shrugs. "The director had a good time filming as the party came to life. He enjoyed dragging my son around to different rooms. Imagine my shock when Andrew was asked to remove the tops of different women. My jaw dropped each time my son exposed different pairs of breasts."

"As a mother, how did that feel? It sounds like it tormented you."

"I'll be honest," she says. "I had mixed feelings. Yes, I was horrified that my son was doing this. I felt like I sold out as a mother. On the other hand, Andrew was old enough. He's had plenty of girlfriends."

"What else happened at this party? I get the feeling that you're hesitant about sharing the big secrets. You're teasing the best parts."

Danielle pauses and her eyebrows shift. Now we're getting to the good stuff and I notice her fidgeting in her seat. If only listeners could see this. Her body language is priceless and reveals her inner-struggle.

"Almost an hour went by," she says. "That's when it was officially an orgy. People were having sex in different places. The director was busy filming his x-rated home movie. I was walking around, wondering if this was worth it. I've never been prudish about sex, but bringing my son to a place like that made me question myself as a mother. But I'll admit, I was aroused. Very aroused. I was wet beneath my panties watching beautiful women have sex and blowing wealthy men.

She continues, "The director noticed my discomfort, and perhaps my arousal, and approached me when the camera was off. He asked if I was having a good time, I lied and said yes. He saw through it. He said he wanted to make me feel better, so he took out a blindfold from his pocket. I laughed and asked what he was doing.

She continues, "He joked and said to trust him. He said he'll give positive reviews to my boss. That put it all in perspective, that I'd do anything for my career. In that period in time, my career defined me. In those years, my career was my way of coping with a messy divorce. My job was tied to my self-worth. So I agreed to it.

She continues, "The director blindfolded me, and with that sultry French accent, told me to get on my knees. I did it. I thought it was just a game, maybe I was being naive. But I got down on my knees. I could hear the sounds of moaning and sex in the background. I was in that position for a few minutes and my knees started hurting. Do you want to know what happened next?"

"Please."

"Something pressed against my lips. It was smooth, yet hard. It took me two seconds to realize it was a dick. I was about to rip the blindfold off when the director sweet-talked me, saying it was okay, don't panic. A woman's hands caressed my shoulders and rubbed around my neck. I've never been touched that way by a woman before, but it had an effect on me. I relaxed. I gave in to the moment. Not having sex in a long time can do that to a woman.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,242 Followers
12