X-Rated Nights with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continues, "I opened my mouth and you can guess what happened. The dick slipped inside. It grazed around my lips and across my tongue. It felt nice having a man inside my mouth again, even in those circumstances. The woman's hands pressed around my lips, urging me to close them, so I did. I wrapped my lips around the shaft and the mystery man started pumping into my mouth. I was sucking dick at the orgy. It was the first time I'd ever performed a sex act while working."

"Did you like it?" I ask.

"I think shame and humiliation can be powerful aphrodisiacs under the right circumstances. I don't know if I 'liked it,' but my panties were wet. I still remember the feeling of staining my panties while sucking that cock."

"Did you think about the camera? Was the director recording?"

She purses her lips. "I assumed the camera would be off. The mystery man was about to cum and he was jerking his cock. I braced myself. I had already gone that far, might as well complete the job. There was no point in making a fuss. The last thing I wanted was to have sucked a dick and then be reprimanded by my boss for not swallowing. The cum tasted good. And it was a lot. Whoever the guy was, enjoyed my oral service. I've never had a complaint yet.

She continues, "The woman removed my blindfold at the director's instruction. Do you want to guess whose cock I sucked?"

"Based on where this story is headed, I'd have to say it was your son's dick."

"That's right. I nearly had a heart attack looking up and seeing Andrew in front of me -- wincing because he knew I'd give him hell -- and his dick was wet with my saliva with cum dripping at the tip."

"Ouch."

"Want to guess what the director had been doing?" she asks.

"Filming, I'm assuming. A film director who makes porn as a hobby would want something like that recorded."

Danielle gives a slow nod. "Exactly right. The camera was near my face, capturing my gobsmacked reaction, along with the entire blowjob. Needless to say, I was on the verge of going berserk and burning the whole place down. But when it came down to it, I just smiled. A fake smile, but a smile nonetheless."

"A true professional," I say.

"That's the discipline. I've worked in male-dominated spaces my entire life, I know how to fake a smile, even if I felt like a bomb ready to explode."

"Was that night complete?"

"Yes."

"What did you say to Andrew at home?" I ask.

"By some miracle, I managed to calm down at home. As it turned out, the Russian billionaire slipped my son $10,000 to fuck my mouth. So that's what happened. Andrew had never earned that kind of money before."

"Did your son have an incest fantasy before that? Did he ever spy on you?"

"Sort of," she replies. "I don't know what's normal, and what's not. But he's peeked down my shirt before. When I gave him the blowjob, his cock throbbed in my mouth, which was a sign of lust. I didn't mention that to him. There was no point. I did my best to move past it, even though we both knew it was impossible. Again, this was all my fault. As a mother, I have to take full responsibility.

She continues, "That night I went to bed thinking about my son again. Only this time, instead of Andrew getting a blowjob from a random woman, the blowjob was from me. I remembered every detail of how I sucked him off and what it felt like in my mouth. I touched myself in bed. I made myself cum thinking about my own son, which was the very first time that happened. When I woke up the next morning, my nightgown was still open, my vagina still exposed, and my fingers felt dirty."

"Did it end there?" I ask.

"That was only the start. I got a call from my boss and I'd never heard him so enthusiastic before. Those hotel guests loved me, especially the Russian billionaire. They were staying in the hotel for two more nights and they requested me once again. Also, they requested the 'new employee' as well."

"Did you push back?"

"At that point, not really. I was consumed with my career back then. My job was everything and I was obsessed with climbing the corporate ladder, no matter what. I had already sucked my son's cock, how could it get any worse?"

"I'm assuming it did."

"As it turned out, I underestimated the depravity of those men," she replies. "On the third night, we returned to the hotel suite. It was just the film director and those billionaires. We had a private party. It was also the first time I fucked my son."

"Jesus, what a comment," I say.

"Yeah, I know. It wasn't... you know... like my clothes fell off and we just did it. It was a gradual process. The film director explained that he was fascinated by raw human emotion and something about me captivated him. I'll be honest, it made me feel special. He told me to sit on the couch and watch the big screen television.

She continues, "Then the director played the video from the night before, the blowjob video, when I was blindfolded on my knees. For the first time, I saw how tense my son's facial expression was. I saw Andrew undo his pants and reveal a raging hard cock. My son wanted it, though he tried to fight those urges. I watched my son pumping his cock in my mouth. Can you imagine how I felt seeing that? It was a mind-fuck like nothing I'd ever experienced. I watched myself sucking my son's cock."

Danielle's voice trails off and she takes a sip of water to soothe her throat after talking so much. She takes a few seconds to regain composure.

"What happened next?" I ask.

"The director recorded my reaction from watching the video. The billionaires were watching me from the side of the room. After the video showed me swallowing cum, followed by the alarming reaction on my face when I realized it was my son, the director replayed the video.

She continues, "In real time, the director told my son to get on his knees, between my legs, to remove my shoes and pants. The director told me to keep watching the tv screen of myself sucking cock. For whatever reason, my son and I both obliged these orders. It wasn't long before I was bottomless and my son was eating my pussy. I know I should have stopped, but I didn't want to.

She continues, "Every second of this was being recorded for the pleasure of these perverted, powerful men. That alone was such a turn-on. I can't possibly begin to explain it, but you can imagine it."

"How did you deal with your son performing oral sex on you? Were you too involved in the moment to resist?"

"I think the director understands psychology better than anyone I've ever met. I was in another world watching that video. At that moment in time, I was a porn star. Not a business woman who's worked her ass off, but a fucking porn star, blowing her own son. That did something to me. At that moment, I knew I'd never be the same again. So why not? I let Andrew eat my pussy."

"Excuse me for asking this," I say. "Was it good?"

"Oral sex abilities must run in the family genes. He was better than good. I came in Andrew's mouth. A flood, I think. Like I said before, I hadn't had sex in ages, the attention of a handsome young man is hard for women my age to resist. It was a massive release.

She continues, "Andrew fucked me after I came. I was in heaven from the orgasm and my eyes were closed. I thought it was done. I thought the director was finished playing games. I was wrong. I felt a hard dick against my vaginal entrance, followed by an easy penetration because of my wetness. I opened my eyes and Andrew was fucking me. The camera was only a few feet away.

She continues, "Our eyes were locked during sex. He was so horny that he didn't last long. I guess he was afraid of cumming inside my pussy -- I would have allowed it -- and he pulled out and jerked himself. His cum splashed everywhere, all over my pubic mound, my clothes, and some hit my face. Those men got their money's worth. It was a good show for them. I had the best orgasm in ages, so did my son."

"Everyone a winner," I say.

"Right. Do you mind if I wrap up the sexual part of the story?"

"Please do," I reply. "This is at your leisure."

"Thank you. So the process repeated itself. I talked to Andrew at home, only this time, I didn't have the strength to argue or give a moral speech. I was done. After an orgasm like that, what could I possibly say? I lost my moral authority as a mother. Repeating myself would have been useless. So we kept quiet about it, going to bed that night carrying a twisted burden of incest.

She continues, "The following night we went to the hotel suite again. This time there were more men and several female escorts. There was going to be a final orgy from the looks of things. Everyone was socializing, having a good time. Then the real party started.

She continues, "The director played the video of me and Andrew having sex while everyone watched. My face turned beet red while people cheered. It was mortifying and the women complimented how sexy I looked. While the video played, a woman started undoing my pants and opened my blouse. My pants were off and my blouse was open, with my breasts being pulled out of the bra. My son watched and I could tell it made him hard. My nipples were also hard.

She continues, "The director played my blowjob video for everyone and asked me to kneel in the center of the living room. Then he asked Andrew to get behind me. I was bent over, on all fours, and my son fucked me. My face was towards the small audience. They all saw me like that, every facial expression, every grimace, the blush of my cheeks. My breasts swayed with each thrust of my son."

She continues, "Of course, the director recorded everything. His final x-rated movie from this adventure. I was the porn star of this series -- not because I was the most attractive -- but because I was the hotel manager. Those women were young and gorgeous. I'm middle-aged. But it was the power and business experience I had that made me desirable. Those men lusted after my corporate status, and there I was, reduced to being fucked like a sex object.

She continues, "In case you're wondering, Andrew came in my mouth. It's a surreal experience to be on my knees, looking up at my son while it happened. Forget the people in the room, forget the camera recording it. The fact that I could have my nipples out, while my son was shooting a load into my mouth, showed me that anything's possible. That maybe I'm a different person than I thought. Maybe someday I'll find the answer. All I know is that his cum tastes delicious and our relationship would never be the same again."

"Did your relationship with Andrew ever heal?" I ask.

"You know, it's funny, after that happened, I've floated the idea of us going to therapy. I wanted us to become a normal, mother/son again. But I knew that could never happen. We had gone too far, and it was my fault. I've accepted that. I made a mistake prioritizing my career. An epic, monumental mistake."

"And your job?" I ask. "What happened there?"

She smiles, "Here's the plot twist. My boss told those people that Andrew was my son. My boss told Andrew to surprise me at the hotel. My son wasn't part of the plan, but all of those men secretly knew."

"How cruel. It explains why the French director was so captivated by you."

"Yep, exactly. From what I've been told afterward, it was because of the two, perverted billionaires. They wanted to see a mother and son fuck. The French director was the perfect guy to film it because of his expertise with the camera and dealing with people. So my son and I became porn stars for a private collection. Who else has the videos? I don't know."

"That must feel degrading," I say. "Is that why you left the job?"

"I left the hotel job a year later. My bosses upheld their end of their bargain and offered me great positions. I was even promised a chance to become CEO of a major corporation if I continued performing well. I declined and quit working for them."

"Why?"

"I can't face those people anymore," she replies. "They've seen me fucking and sucking off my son. It's too shameful. They paid me a generous amount as a severance package. Ten million dollars. Part of that was gratitude. Another part shows they're afraid I'd sue them, of course, I'd never bring this to court."

She continues, "That's been my life for the past several years. I think about those x-rated videos often. All the time. I still masturbate at night thinking about what I did for that audience. The thought of being a porn star will mess with my mind for as long as I live. I can easily make myself cum to the idea of wealthy men jerking off to my videos. That's my life. Not the career, not the money, but sex."

"Can I ask you a personal question, to end this conversation?"

"Sure, anything."

"Do you still have sex with your son?" I ask.

She doesn't answer the question, but in a sense, her silence is the answer. Danielle's long pause is the perfect ending and I thank her for sharing her tantalizing story with my audience.

Before she leaves the studio, Danielle says she wants to show me something. She hands me her iphone and shows me the picture gallery. I look through as many pictures as I can, image after image of sexually explicit material. Images of her naked, performing sex acts with her son. She's taken selfies while riding her son's cock. She has selfies while giving oral sex and the cock bulging at the side of her cheek.

I have an epiphany that these sex acts are her way of dealing with the guilt and shame, that embracing it is better than ignoring it. It's also appreciation towards her son for doing whatever necessary to advance her career.

Before she takes her phone back, I see a selfie image of her sporting a cum facial while dressed in a sharp suit. She stands in front of a dresser mirror, smiling for the camera, while cum threatens to drip from her chin, onto the floor. The cum giving her red lipstick a unique gloss that only her son knows about.

"Thanks for allowing me to share my story," she says.

"I should be thanking you. So will my listeners."

Danielle leaves the studio with the weight of the world lifted from her shoulders, her designer heels making clicking noises on the floor.

The End

Take care. You are important.

[votes & follows are appreciated]

12