X-rated outings

Story Info
Luke visits a sex club for the first time.
1.2k words
4
15.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This isn't what he'd pictured when she'd said they we're going to a sex club, it looked more like somewhere you'd go get your taxes done when they'd first walked up. It wasn't until they'd passed through the second set of doors and could hear the music playing that it even began to give off a club vibe. Turning to Vivian and nodding his head towards those ahead of them he asked, "What are the bracelets for?"

"They let the other patrons know what you're here for; if you're attached or looking and whether you're a dominant, submissive or a switch. It prevents any awkward and unnecessary conversation, not everyone here is looking for a hookup, different people come for different reasons. Black means you're a dominant, white is submissive and yellow is for a switch."

Confused he asked, "What's a switch?"

"A switch is someone who enjoys being in either a dominant or a submissive role depending on their mood or they're someone who's new to the club and isn't sure what they want and where they fall in the BDSM world. Someone can be dominant and take charge in other areas of their life and assume they would be here too only to find out they actually prefer a submissive role, not everything is black and white."

The bouncer was placing a red bracelet on a woman ahead of them, turning to her he asked, "What's red stand for then?"

Smiling she said, "Red means you're open and looking for a partner or partners." Seeing his trepidation, she quickly said, "You'll wear white and purple tonight, purple is the color assigned to couples not looking for an added partner. It's your first time here, we can take it slow."

After paying the bouncer and receiving their purple and respective white and black bracelets they walked in. He'd imagined it'd be dark with little individual rooms spread throughout, instead when they walked in, they were greeted with a spacious bar and a few rows of chairs in front of a stage. Off to the sides he could see two rooms both light grey with a big picture window facing the rows of chairs and hallways extending passed the rooms. They took a seat at the bar and ordered drinks and watched as the other patrons filed in.

Halfway through his drink the music softened and a man walked out onto the stage pushing what looked like a bench with several attachments hanging from it. Stepping to the front of the stage he announced, "Welcome everybody, Mistress Danielle and her pet will be on the main stage shortly."

Leaning into him Vivian whispered, "Come on, let's get a closer seat!"

They made their way to the middle section of the main stage seating; from there he could better see the bench they had been brought out. It had 2 poles that extended up from the base and several D rings hanging from a bar above it. His anticipation for the show to start sky rocketed, as he was mulling over how the poles could be used Mistress Danielle walked out leading behind her a man cuffed and gagged. He didn't look up at the crowd, he didn't even look up at Mistress Danielle or to see where he was being led to. Reaching the bench, she positioned him stomach first against it before taking his bound wrists and lifting them above his head, attaching them to one of the rings dangling from the bar. She moved with calm assurance as she walked down to his feet and cuffed each thigh to its perspective pole. When she had finished, the crowd had an excellent view of his profile, it left nothing to the imagination, laying there rear up, arms suspended with his legs spread waiting, Mistress Danielle addressed the crowd.

"This is my pet Mark," she said gesturing to the man behind her. Mark's erection twitched but his face remained averted from the crowd as she spoke. "Mark has worked so hard this week that he's earned a special treat, when the scene is over any of you that wishes to join me on the stage may come stroke his cock and tell him what a good boy he is before his cuffs are removed."

Turning away from the crowd she walked back towards the bench and stroked her finger tips lightly down his back and across his butt cheeks. Goosebumps broke out across Mark's skin as she walked to the left of the stage and slid the harness and strap on onto her narrow frame. The thick dildo bounced as she made her way back to him. Reaching to the far side of the bench she squirted some lube into her hand and began to work it onto the dildo. Coming behind him she placed the head of it against his asshole and spreading his cheeks began to ease it in. Mark's eyes closed, his breathing quickening. When the dildo was fully seated inside him Mistress Danielle stopped and stroked her hands across his ass, "Does that feel good my pet?" Mark's muffled affirmation could be heard from around his gag.

Pulling her hips back leaving just the head of the dildo in she dug her nails into his ass and drove her hips into him, thrusting against him. Mark moaned and his cock oozed precum, again and again she thrust against him building a hard and fast rhythm. "Do not cum!," she yelled at him. Mark whined but nodded his head in assent. Mistress Danielle held him by the hips as she drove into him. Mark moaned and his cock dripped against his leg leaving a wet sheen behind. Slapping him on his right ass cheek Mistress Danielle stopped and pulled the dildo out of his ass. Unbuckling and sliding the dildo and harness to the floor, she walked over to Mark and removed his gag.

Pulling her shorts to the side she pulled his head back and placed it against her pussy. Mark sucked at her clit until Mistress Danielle came grinding against his face. When the waves of her orgasm had eased, she adjusted her shorts and turned to face the crowd.

"Good boys deserve rewards, come play with my pet." Luke had been so wrapped up in watching the scene unfold he'd forgotten about the audience participation after show.

Reaching for his hand Vivian led him away from the crowd and down the hallway to one of the back windowless rooms. Kissing him she pushed him into the room and against the back of the door as it shut. Her mouth was hot and inviting, he felt her hands move down to undo the button and zipper of his pants. Freeing his erection from his boxers, she got down on her knees and took him into her warm, wet mouth. Vivian knew how to work him, taking him deep as she gagged and let the drool spill down onto his balls. He was prepared for her to tell him not to cum, for her to stop when she knew he was close but as his orgasm drew near she didn't back off. She grabbed the backs of his legs and gagged herself as she pushed him down deep into her throat letting his cum spill into her throat as she swallowed it.

Pulling his softening cock from her mouth she wiped her lips with the back of her hand smiled at him and said, "Come on, I don't want to miss the next show." before walking out the door.