All Comments on 'X-Rated Vacation'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

a vacation like that can make for some very good memories as we get older

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY22226 months ago

Great story, sexy and exciting, I love it....

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars, for this Great story and the Great Writing about how a normal faithful wife turns into a slut and complete whore in the right conditions. Mostly being away from her parent and friends. Her lovers even pimped her out to strangers for some really intense exotic fun. Almost every man's dream is to have his wife go out, by herself, with her foreign lover, fuck his friend as well and not even be there to watch as they pimped her out. I'm not sure if I would be turned out or heartbroken and uncontrollably pissed off, if that were my wife. But I think I would likely have done some real damage to the assholes for turning my wife into a whore. Buster2U

JBEdwardsJBEdwards6 months ago

You have a wild life, or a wild wife, or a wild imagination. Whatever -- great story! It's destined to be a classic. 5* ~~JB

lorishub791lorishub7916 months ago

I would love to take my wife on a vacation just like that. at least in my fantasies.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf576 months ago

Very fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There is no Mediterranean Sea in Portugal.

DickTraceyDickTracey6 months ago

That was awesome

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I doubt putting sunscreen in her pussy would end well! That detail at least is not well researched!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My girlfriend and I were on a Caribbean isle hiking along a secluded beach. Alone until two native fellows wearing shorts approached from the other direction. They stopped to talk with us in their native patois, welcoming us to their beautiful island, told us very few white tourists come to visit. Since my girlfriend was naked, they were fascinated by the pink nipples on her white breasts, said all the nipples they'd ever seen were much darker, actually black. She let them have a good look, even letting them feel their softness and how they became stiff. They bent down to examine her crotch and asked her what colour white women are on the inside. So she held her labia open to let them see that she was pink inside, then turned around and bent over to expose her asshole. Again, they said that both openings were much darker on their own women.

Then it was her turn: she asked them to drop their shorts so she could see what they had. (At this juncture, I couldn't help but compare their penises with mine: even limp, one was half again as long, and the other was my same length but perhaps twice the girth!). Still curious, they wanted to know what it might feel like to be inside a pink vagina rather than a darker one. So my obliging girlfriend, eager to be a good guest on this foreign island, allowed them each one penetration. She took their penises inside her, each in turn, but would not let them thrust or cum. Just held them inside her for several minutes, describing for me what each felt like, saying the tip of the longer one easily touched her cervix and that the shaft of the thicker one rubbed her clitoris, and that both were very satisfying to just hold inside her. But that she did not want to make any babies that day.

So, as vacation sex goes, she ticked off a lot of boxes that afternoon: bi-racial, two in one day (3 if you count me, a few minutes after they left), beach sex, sex with onlookers (our cruise ship was anchored just offshore, and the crew have binoculars), sex with complete strangers, and doing something we knew would eventually end up on the pages of Literotica!

marz08marz086 months ago

This would have been even hotter if she had forgot to bring her pill with her on holiday!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not much. Did you intend to portray both characters as having no empathy for the other or just the female. But in any case, they both had thoroughly unappealing personalities.

dick_hardendick_harden6 months ago

You almost nailed it. The concept is good as the idea of holiday sex presents a lot of opportunities. But little things mess it up. No part of Portugal is near the Mediterranean. And no caring husband would go off on an all-day boat cruise while thinking his wife might not be well. I know you had to get her fucked by multiple men, but that could have come the following day. You should have started slowly with just fucking Phillipe, then built up to the full-on slut. I guess I'm saying just take your time. And proofread. When you say he worked for his mother and he was her son... it just makes a clanging sound.

I do like reading your stuff. Overall I like your work. I want to encourage you to pay attention to detail. Thanks for all you write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous