All Comments on 'X Rated Xmas Gift from Nutty Niece'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
HOT!

I enjoyed your story and Amber was a lovely original character. Thanks for sharing your time and imagination.

One technical tip - reading on an illuminated screen is not the same as reading a page in a book, so limit the length of paragraphs to four, maximum five lines. This stops the reader skipping downwards and increases the speed of the read.

Merry Christmas.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 4 years ago
Great story

Fantastic. Keep writing more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!!

Great story! I hope it continues to know what happens on New Year’s Eve!!

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago

great story i hope we get a new years eve chapter maybe more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great characterization

As a middle aged guy, I never really want to fuck a nineteen year old but I would fuck Amber.

Nice job.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 4 years ago
More please

Please write another chapter

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Could be good, but slow and cliche. Time consistency was loose and you need to catch up on your maths a bit.

Gave up with thd girlie a ntics going too long. Parents should have stopped supporting her and force her to grow up. Too damn frustrating to suffer a self indulgent princess. Would I fuck her, yes, but not go near before or after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waaay Overwritten!

Hate to knock a fellow Aussie, but there really was too much to this. I loaded your five pages into Word and was easily able to keep the whole thing intact, and considerably more readable, in a tad over two and a half.

Oh, and I think you were missing a 'dis' here: "don't respect your mother."

StarlustStarlustabout 3 years ago

Thanks for the recommendation! I enjoyed most of the story, although I could've done without the toilet stuff and I get the feeling Amber is a character I wouldn't be able to stand for 5 minutes in real life. The sex scenes though were great!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very funny. And yes overwritten. No second chapter is needed, less Amber moves in with David, just to get her out of her parents hair for a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous