X Rated Xmas Gift from Nutty Niece

Story Info
Crazy nympho gamer girl seduces her virgin uncle.
16.5k words
4.56
39.1k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers

INTRODUCTION - David is a 44-year-old librarian from Adelaide, South Australia whose secret shame is that he is a middle aged virgin, who has never been on a date much less had sex. Spending Christmas as usual with his successful older brother Jeff and Jeff's wife Karen, David is pretty sure that nothing will change over this holiday. However Jeff and Karen's 19-year-old daughter Amber - a pretty but completely crazy gamer girl - might have other plans for her uncle.

What will happen when David is alone in the house with his pretty red-haired niece? Find out by reading 'X Rated Xmas Gift from Nutty Niece'.

Please note that all characters are 18-years-old or older, and are completely fictional, with any similarity to real people living or dead coincidental and unintentional. It does contain a bathroom scene and references to menstruation, but no fetish material in regards to that genre. Please enjoy this kinky Christmas story, and rate and comment.

***

Growing up in Adelaide, South Australia during the late 1970s, the 1980s and into the early 1990s David Lewis had lived in the shadow of his successful older brother Jeff and nothing had changed many years later with the two brothers now middle-aged.

At school, Jeff was a straight-A student in the academic subjects and was a star at Australian Rules football, cricket, athletics, in the swimming pool and basically in any sport he tried, the boys' father Mr. Lewis having to build more shelves to accommodate his older son's many trophies. Jeff was tall, good looking, fit and charismatic, always having heaps of friends and popular with the girls too when he reached high school.

Mr. Lewis had no need to build more shelves to house David's sporting trophies as he had none. He was among the last picked for sports teams, and was not in any school teams. David was a diligent student but he never reached the straight A status of Jeff, he got mainly B's with the occasional A mixed in.

Shy and introverted and completely unlike his much more socially savvy older brother, David found himself wearing glasses and braces through his adolescence, again in contrast to Jeff who had perfect teeth and eyes. David's braces had long gone and his teeth were straight, but he still wore his glasses. At school, David mainly sat alone in the library reading at lunchtime. When the other kids were hanging out with their friends, playing sport or having fun at events such as parties, David sat at home either helping with chores, doing his homework or reading novels.

David desperately wanted to be having fun with the other kids and be good at things that might make him popular such as sports, but he was uncoordinated, shy and socially awkward and on the rare occasions he was invited to take part in social events he would withdraw out of nerves, or try too hard and then make a fool of himself, which was far worse.

Jeff and David's adult lives contrasted sharply. Jeff at age 48 was as fit and handsome as when he was younger, and a successful Chief Financial Officer for a large company, with an enormous office in a skyscraper in Adelaide's CBD that had wonderful views of the Torrens River, the parklands of North Adelaide and the historic Adelaide Oval. His six-figure salary matched his impressive office. He was married to Karen, a tall and stunningly beautiful blonde a year younger than him, Karen having a successful career as a lawyer. Their substantial earnings meant a large house with a swimming pool near the desirable and historic beachside suburb of Glenelg, expensive cars to drive and flashy holidays with all the trimmings. Topping things off, Jeff and Karen had two young adult children, son Mark aged 21 and Amber aged 19.

David, recently turned 44, worked as a library clerk at a small and old-fashioned library in Adelaide's northern suburbs, with a fat woman boss aged in her late 60s and some unfriendly married middle-aged female library clerks who seemed bored all the time. He had worked there over 25 years now. The library had not been modernized to the extent of the other, livelier libraries in the municipality, mainly as the area had a lot of elderly people who would patronize the library on their way to do their banking with their passbooks and cheques. The elderly were mostly suspicious of technology, and did not like the 'new-fangled electronic catalogue', even though this had replaced the card catalogue system even before David commenced working there. David often found himself patiently explaining to elderly customers that the reason the encyclopedias dated back to the early 2000s was that there were no new encyclopedias, everything was online, such as on the much feared and distrusted public internet terminals found there. They also complained that there were no video cassettes available for rent, only DVDs. David, who could not remember the last time he saw a working VCR wondered how the pensioners could watch the videotapes even if they had them.

Outside of work, David lived in a small home unit not far from where he worked, neighbors who preferred to keep to themselves. He drove a tiny hatchback car over a dozen years old. He did not have any real friends, he spent most of his time alone, reading or going out birdwatching.

Much of the time, David wished he was married and had kids like his older brother, but he knew this was unrealistic. He had never been married. He had never been in a relationship. He had never even been on a date. He had never been kissed. And he had entered his fourth decade a total virgin. On quite a few occasions in the past, David had withdrawn substantial amounts of cash from his bank account and set off in his car for a gentleman's club that promised massages and many other services, determined to experience the pleasure of making love for himself. But despite steeling himself, each time he could never get up the nerve to go inside. David would walk back and forth in front of it a dozen or so times, turn towards the door and immediately turn back again, then climb back into his car and drive away, so never got to experience the delights of the brothel.

It was now getting close to the end of the year, another twelve months had gone by and David was still a virgin, and now a middle-aged virgin. However, the end of the year meant Christmas, and every year Jeff would invite David to spend four days with his family at Christmas, an invitation David always accepted. It was better than staying at home all alone and making the long commute across Adelaide to his brother's house, and Jeff and Karen's house was a nice house near Glenelg, a suburb that David always liked.

On the day before Christmas Eve, David was packing some clothes, personal effects and his contributions to the food and beverages into his car and looked into the wing mirror at his reflection and saw a sad, lonely, bespectacled, skinny 44-year-old virgin with nondescript light brown hair and brown eyes looking back at him. A stereotypical square who would live and die alone. He wished he was married and had kids rather than being all on his own, but the reality was he was as single as they come and the chances of losing his virginity much less getting into a relationship were about as remote as him winning the lottery.

Locking up his small flat and reversing out of the driveway, David felt guilty as he thought about how much Jeff had in life that he wished he had in his own and his never ending envy of his older brother. David felt guilty about being jealous of Jeff given his older brother was always nice to him and never put him down, but still David could not help it. As he continued to drive across Adelaide towards Jeff and Karen's house, David thought about his brother's successful career, expensive house, beautiful wife and opulent lifestyle and how he wanted these things for himself but could never have them.

Getting closer to Glenelg, David had to stop for the tram as it went by on its way to the beach. Waiting at the level crossing, David thought about how Jeff and Karen had one thing in their life that wasn't perfect, something that caused them stress and anxiety.

It certainly wasn't their son Mark. The tall and handsome 21-year-old was a source of immense pride to his parents, a real chip off the old block, a star on the football and cricket fields, popular and intelligent, with Straight A's all through school. He was now studying architecture at university, Mark top of his class and working part time at and all through the summer full-time at one of Adelaide's leading architecture firms to get experience in the profession, and probably a permanent job upon graduation. He had a stunningly attractive, high-achieving girlfriend and was seemingly assured of a very bright future.

Mark's younger sister, 19-year-old Amber, was an entirely different matter, and the source of the stress to her parents. It wasn't like Amber was a bad kid who had gotten into trouble with the law in her adolescence, nor had she gotten herself pregnant as a teenager and made Jeff and Karen grandparents way earlier than anticipated. She didn't have a serious mental illness such as bipolar or anorexia, nor any physical ailments. Had any of these true, David would have gained not an ounce of humor from the situation.

Amber was best described as the unconventional member of the family, the proverbial black sheep of the family. She had graduated high school the previous year, but while she had reasonable grades and enough to go to university - not enough for her to be a doctor, dentist, vet or lawyer but enough for her to study a bachelor's degree in science or the arts - she steadfastly refused to go to the dismay and disapproval of her parents, Amber deriding university as being indoctrination camps for left-wing sheep and social justice warrior idiots, and a waste of time and money.

Since leaving high school Amber had been taking casual shifts at a healthy juice bar, and also doing temporary office assignments through an agency, Amber stating that getting a full time job would bore her and that she preferred part time, temporary and casual work, again to the disapproval and displeasure of her parents.

But while Amber's vocational attitude left much to be desired, what annoyed them more was that their daughter was a total fruit loop, a completely crazy and computer-addicted gamer who enjoyed Cosplay, Anime and creating videos on social media for her friends in the gaming community, sci-fi and fantasy fans both here in Adelaide, and her online friends in other states and territories of Australia and overseas too.

Amber was loud, hyperactive, overbearing at times , acted inappropriately in public, said embarrassing things and often liked to talk in a cartoon-like voice to get attention or to get on her parents' and brother's nerves, aims she achieved easily. Or Amber could choose more spectacular ways to get attention and annoy her family.

Earlier in the year, Amber and her gamer friends had attended some comic book convention in Adelaide city, and afterwards had enjoyed some 'refreshments' at a nearby bar. With her alcohol-assisted confidence levels at sky high levels, Amber and company had made their way down King William Street to the river, Amber kicking off her shoes and somehow managing to balance on her bare feet and walk along the safety rail of the bridge like she was on a tightrope, somehow managing to avoid plunging either onto the concrete of the pavement or into the waters of the River Torrens below.

Then returning to the city and into the Rundle Mall, Amber and company amused themselves by playing leapfrog with the iconic pig statues found there, with the intoxicated Amber showing off more athleticism in an attempt to climb up the 'Malls Balls' statues, one of the friends filming these shenanigans and posting them on social media. Thanks to Amber's ultra-short cosplay skirt, everyone got to see that she was wearing purple panties that day.

David had always gotten along reasonably well with Amber and found her antics amusing especially given how much she was the one cloud in the otherwise flawless blue skies of her parents' perfect lives. David felt bad about his amusement about this and always kept this secret, but he could not help finding it funny.

Pulling his small car into the driveway, David walked to the front door and rang the bell, thinking about what his niece was up to today. Probably she wasn't even home. She probably was at work at the juice bar or maybe hanging out in the city with her gamer friends. However, when the door was opened there was Amber, and a look of delight filled her face, the 19-year-old gamer girl throwing herself at her uncle, grabbing him in a tight embrace and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Uncle David, it's so great you're here, I love having my favorite uncle in the world here for Christmas!" Amber squealed in her high-pitched voice.

Loopy Amber could be overly-enthusiastic at times, but she seemed to be up at level 11 today. David was more reserved in his response. "Hi Amber, merry Christmas."

"You're two days early Uncle David, Christmas isn't until Tomorrow," said Amber. "Unless we've slipped two days forward in time ..." She giggled her crazy laugh.

David looked at his 19-year-old niece. She was a stunningly attractive redhead, her long hair hanging loose today over her shoulders with the fair skin and blue eyes typical of people with red hair. Amber was relatively small in stature, about five feet three when barefoot and despite never having been into sports or exercise in general she was slim, petite and looked fit. Amber's fair skin boasted a couple of small tattoos mainly to do with anime and similar genres as well as cartoon animals. Their teenage daughter's love of tattoos did not impress her parents, but at least Amber did not deface her pretty face with ink, her tattoos weren't excessive and she wasn't into body piercing at all, only having her ears and her naval pierced.

Amber's red hair stood out from the rest of her immediate family. Jeff had dark brown hair, Karen was blonde and their son's light brown hair was a combination between the two parents. Amber must have picked up the red hair gene from Karen's side of the family, as Karen's younger sister Bree was also a redhead, as was Bree's daughter.

Young Amber's fine teenage body and good looks would have caught the attention of any non-gay young man, but the clothes she was wearing today really would have ensured it. In fact, if she wore it in public she would be a danger and distraction to traffic. David was used to his niece wearing cosplay-type gear, but she had really excelled herself today. The teenager wore black high-heeled shoes, black fish-net stockings and black hot pants, shorts so short that she may as well have worn a pair of black panties.

On her top half, Amber wore a black tee-shirt from a gaming convention in South Australia. And while Amber was slim, her black tee-shirt was several sizes too small for her, the shape of her C-cup breasts and her bra clear in the fabric. The lack of fabric also showed Amber's back with a tramp stamp of a butterfly clear on her lower back, and at the front her flat tummy and her midriff were completely exposed. Amber's naval piercing was a fake blue sapphire, Amber saying in the past while showing off this body jewelry that she had chosen this color as with a September birthday sapphires were her birth stone. On Amber's head she wore a black headband with a pair of cat ears, and clipped to the back of her shorts was a fake cat tail, Amber really rocking the feline look today.

"So, would you like a hand with getting your staff out of your car, Uncle David?" Amber asked.

"Um, yes thanks Amber, that would be a big help," said David.

He walked with his niece to his car, David noticing that some teenage boys were looking over with great interest at the hot teenage gamer and the showy clothes she was wearing. It was clear that Amber noticed them too but pretended not to, and David could not help but notice the way she meandered down the driveway, obviously enjoying the attention and keen to tease her observers with her feminine appeal.

"So you're still driving around in your girls' car?" Amber asked, laughing at her uncle's small hatchback.

David laughed lightly and blushed slightly. "Amber, it isn't a girl's car."

"Yes, it is Uncle David," giggled Amber. "It might as well have 'Chick Car' written on it. You need two X-chromosomes to drive a car like that, and you've only got one of those. You need to get you a real man's car."

"Um, I don't know about that Amber," said David shyly.

"Keep driving around in that, and a homo will come up to you and ask you out on a date Uncle David," Amber assured David.

David hoped that his niece was not right in her prediction as he walked with her to the front door, David carrying some of his things, Amber the rest. "So, are you looking forward to Christmas this year?" he asked.

"Yes, it will definitely be better than last year," Amber assured her uncle as they entered the house. "I know that for a fact."

"Really?" David asked.

"Really," Amber assured him. "Last year I had my period at Christmas, and this year I had it last week, so much better already. Yay for Amber!"

She raised her hand towards her uncle in a high-five, a gesture David uncertainly returned. He stood stunned, stumbling for words as Amber stared at him. Although David was used to Amber over-sharing about things like this, he never knew what to say and Amber seemed amused by her uncle's discomfort.

David was not the only one to hear Amber's comment, and the tall blonde figure of Karen entered the room, a disapproving expression on her face.

"Hi David," she said to her brother-in-law, before turning to her daughter and regarding her sternly. "Amber, how many times have I told you not to over-share about personal things?"

"Oh, you mean like how I have blood coming out of my vagina every four weeks and have to wear napkins in my knickers so I don't stain my clothes?" Amber's smart-ass expression and tone was not designed to impress her mother and achieved this task fairly easily.

"Amber please, you are embarrassing your uncle," hissed Karen.

"No Mum, I'm embarrassing you," said her daughter. "And there's no reason anyone should be embarrassed by menstruation. It's normal and natural, and happens to all women. I should be able to talk about my periods whenever, wherever and to whoever I want without anyone being embarrassed, period. And that's American punctuation period just so you know."

Karen put her hand on her forehead. "Amber shut up, just shut up. Nobody is talking about that, not now, and not ever. Do I make myself clear, Amber?"

Karen glared at her recalcitrant teenage daughter, who returned the nasty glare. "Mum, I know that you're called Karen and you can't help it, Grandpa and Nanna named you that. But do you have to act like a Karen every single day of your life?"

The voice of Jeff was heard, and his tone indicated his displeasure towards his teenage daughter. "Amber, enough, don't respect your mother."

"Daddy, she started it," Amber complained.

"No she didn't, I heard everything said and I don't want to hear any more about what you were talking about and nor does anyone else especially your Uncle David." Jeff's tall figure appeared, and he regarded Amber sternly.

"What, you mean me being on the rags?" Amber looked smug.

"Amber!" snapped Jeff. He then looked at the showy and provocative clothes his teenage gamer daughter was wearing. "I hope you did not wear those clothes outside, Amber?"

Amber put a look of innocence and sadness on her pretty face, and adjusted her voice so she was talking in an extra high-pitched voice with a lisp, a speech pattern not evident in her normal speaking voice. "Daddy please don't be angry at me, all I did was help Uncle David get things out of his car. I taught I was being a good girl, and now you're mad at me." She put a quiver on her bottom lip and a pouty expression, as though she was about to cry.

RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers