All Comments on 'X-Rated Xmas'

by Seanathon

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IT HANGS BETWEEN JUST OK AND GOOD

I read it with enthusiasm and got to the end thinking it was imbalanced. Too quick without character motivation. No angst.

tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Ho Ho Ho!

All I want to know is where do you get that pixie dust. Terrific story; hope you do well in the contest.

randyolegoatrandyolegoatover 10 years ago
Merry Fucking Christmas

I absolutely love this story. It's deranged, funny and sexy. I'd love to see a sequel. Might become my favorite Christmas story ever.

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 10 years ago
Good Stuff

I don't know what anonymous is talking about, great story, great imagination. More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very well thought out!

you let your imagination run wild but not to wild maybe even beliveable great story

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
GREAT IMAGINATION

Really enjoyed this story. Good luck in the contest.

dutch513dutch513over 10 years ago
Going to my favorite list

Very good story .In my opinion it going to take a lot to beat it . Good luck and thanks for the holiday story .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry

I stopped reading after the mother started sucking the what i'm guessing was the snowman .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Merry Christmas

Personally, I though it was hilarious - all these mixups and shit and everybody way too horny to care. I loved it!

OzRobertOzRobertover 10 years ago
Loved it

Great bit of sexual farce.

Fantasy, guilt free sex with humour.

Christmas is truly the season for giving and cumming.

rangerrigsrangerrigsover 10 years ago
Ho ho ho!

Great story; really hawt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a lot fun

Wonderful story. A lot of fun and fantasy. Using the Christmas magic and Frosty themes really flowed well for a "family" story. Good luck in the contest. Don't let negative comments dissuade your writing, this was great escapism.

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
incredible

you've written some great stories and this one is imaginative and fucking hot. 5 stars. can't wait for more. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed how you tied the story all together with mix-up after mix-up. It was a lot of fun to read....in multiple ways.

I can honestly offer no complaints. It was so much more then the average story, because you had actually planned out a way that it could all happen by accident (with a little help from a snowman).

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Job

Exceptionally literate for a change. That makes a huge difference as I enjoy your prose without the jarring misspellings and stupid grammatical errors that mar so many of these shared fantasies. Your scenario is just as unlikely as most of these stories, but you write it so well that is easy to suspend my disbelief and enjoy the ride. Congratulations! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

Finally best story I have read. ..I will continue to look for your work. ....5 all the way. It keeps you in wanting more through out the whole story. ...Bravo!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Goo But...

I like the story a lot but thought it was a bit choppy. Several times I got lost trying to figure out which character was in play. I want to read the rest of your stories now.

puncturepunctureover 10 years ago

That was great. Erotic but funny. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing story!

That was a GREAT story! Im def checking out the rest of your stories now.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
Simply Awesome!

I could write a long comment regarding my opinion of the amazingly written story, but I will just agree with Anon, Good Job. He wrote a great review.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 10 years ago
confused

im confused.. too much chars.. i lost the track

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story

I loved the story but I think it would have been better if they remembered it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic. Simply fantastic.

I could write for hours but not sum up how amazing this story is. Erotic yet humerous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

What if there was a security camera video taping the living room and Lauren's boyfriend and the rest of Lauren's family reviews the digitally recorded security tape from that night after her boyfriend insists remembering her mom sucking his cock and getting caught by Lauren? Imagine the sexy fun that could ensure from video taped evidence that what they had thought were dreams was actually real.

ZommerzZommerzabout 10 years ago
WOW

Please write another story like this, i literally cannot find any stories similar in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Well Written

I felt like I was watching a movie: I could picture every scene and it was not only hot, but funny! The hottest part was definitely the scene in the car. Hopefully this will go far in the contest.

dackjanielsdackjanielsabout 9 years ago
clever

Great story! Would like to read another like it.

prop69prop69almost 9 years ago
Best Lit Christmas story EVER

Excellent story. Kept me hard and wondering what was going to happen next.

It was like some of the English comedies with misdirect.

It would make an amazing porn movie

Harvey_32Harvey_32about 8 years ago
Wow

I have been trying to write mixed up stories like this but they are always rubbish. This however worked, and worked well. I had to go back several times to check who was doing what as there was lots to take in and found it easy to lose my way.

Well done, I hope you don't mind if I use this as a base to rewrite one of my stories, which ironically has the same family group but the snowman is a real guy.

Don't worry about the Anon 'grammer' comments, yes there are a couple of errors but so what? they didn't harm the story, I don't know why people get so hung up on it.

5* from me

version365version365over 7 years ago
Superb!

It was superb! The mix-up was really well arranged. The best thing about your stories are the dialogues. They are so natural and relatable. This was no exception.. Loved it.

Although I am a little bit of disappointed because I was hoping for Tyler x Katy from the very start, yet it didn't happen. But that's minuscule.

Great story.. Keep on writing..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous