X-Rated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what would have been awkward and weird."

"He asked if I'd tried to seduce you yet," Christina responded with a laugh, while Deanna became thoughtful.

"Do you...I mean, are you into that?"

"Into what? Women?"

Deanna nodded in response.

"Oh yeah. I've known I was bi since I was a teenager. I've been with women lots of times. Sometimes it's just what I need."

"And Paul doesn't mind?"

"No, he doesn't. You seem surprised."

"Well, considering what happened. I mean, he left me for being with someone else and here he is in a relationship with a woman that he's sharing. I guess I am surprised."

"It might seem the same," explain Christina, "but really the situations are pretty different. Paul and I had the same conversation. First, there's no other men. Paul is my one and only and it'll stay that way. You had already had sex with other men when he found out what was going on, then went to do it again."

"Okay, that's true, but still..."

"And it's also about the expectations. Paul married you with the understanding that it would just be the two of you. Sure, things evolve, but that needs to be a joint decision. With us, he came into the relationship knowing I was bi and that I would be with women sometimes."

"Does he ever, you know, join in?"

"Sometimes, but don't tell him I told you."

"How'd y'all meet?"

"We met at a club. We were both just looking for a good time that night, if you know what I mean. I brought him home with me here and he never really left."

"So, this is your place?"

"Yep. Why?"

"That explains why my PI couldn't find Paul's address."

"Were you ever with a woman? Maybe during your porn career?"

"I graduated to threesomes and lesbian scenes within just a couple of months. At first, I did my best to fake it because I didn't think that I'd, you know, like it; the taste. But I grew to enjoy it before too long. I learned to appreciate the differences and the beauty of a woman's body."

A wicked smile crossed Christina's face.

"Say, if you're game, I've got an idea..."

[::::::::::}

It was just under an hour after the phone call from Christina that Paul returned to the townhouse, 3 of the Red Barn Burgers specials in bags in his hands. Red Barn made the best burgers Paul had ever had, and he was glad that Christina shared a similar opinion. They ate there at least a couple of times a month. He walked in the front door to find his wife and his girlfriend relaxing on the couch as if they were the best of friends.

"Hey baby," greeted Christina, and Paul smiled.

"Who wants to explain why I received a text earlier with the two of you flashing your bare breasts?" Paul asked, the smile growing wider.

Christina got up from the couch and walked toward Paul.

"Are you complaining?"

"Certainly not," Paul responded as he thought back briefly to the moment the text arrived on his phone.

He hadn't looked at it immediately. At that moment he'd been paying for a few things at Home Depot for some minor repairs needed at the townhouse. He hopped into his car and only then took the time to open the message. His eyes widened just a bit as he took in the image. Christina, braless as usual when she was around the house, had pulled her shirt up over her large breasts, her nipples hard as a rock. Deanna had unbuttoned her blouse and had lifted her bra up over her breasts as well.

Christina's breasts were noticeably larger than Deanna's, but that size caused a bit of droop that Deanna's didn't have, even though Deanna was older. But Deanna's boobs had always been firm and stayed high on her chest, and he imagined that was part of the appeal to the porn people. He had immediately saved the picture to his phone.

"It's not like you've never seen them before," Christina taunted as she gave her man a long, deep, make-your-toes-tingle kiss. She took the bags and the drink carrier from his hands and moved to the table to set up. Deanna stood expectantly.

"Hi Dee, it's good to see you, Paul said as he walked over to greet his wife, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Is it?" she responded, with some doubt in her voice. "Is it really good to see me?"

"Actually, yes. And you look great."

"Thank you, Paul. I wasn't sure how you'd react. You certainly made it hard to find you with the mailbox thing."

"I'm sorry about that. I wasn't trying to hide from you exactly, though I was pretty upset at the time and setting that up was actually kind of therapeutic. I had intended to cancel it but never got around to it."

Christina called them to the table and they sat down to eat. Like Paul and Christina, Deanna raved about the burgers. They were cooked over an open flame on a grill and were piled high with fresh vegetables. And they served your choice of fries or onion rings, and Paul got them all onion rings.

The conversation was minimal as they ate; mostly about the food itself and a conversation between Deanna and Christina about being a university professor. Nothing was specifically mentioned but it was apparently decided to wait until after they ate to have 'the serious discussion'.

When they finished eating, Christina gave Paul a soft, loving kiss (during which he copped a feel of her large, unfettered breasts) and excused herself to the upstairs bedroom. Paul and Deanna took up residence in the dining room.

Deanna started.

"Paul, I really wanted to apologize for how I did this. I hope you don't think this was because of any dissatisfaction with you."

"How can I think otherwise, Deanna?"

"At the risk of sounding like a cliché, it wasn't you, it was me. Paul, when I was a little girl I had dreams of what I would become, and being a mom and housewife was never one of those dreams."

"What's wrong with being a wife and mother?"

"Nothing. Let me clear about this, Paul. I love being your wife and I loved raising Melissa. But when she graduated and moved into her new life, I took stock of my life and wasn't satisfied. I wasn't unhappy, just dissatisfied. But the problem was that I didn't know what I wanted, what would help me to become satisfied."

"I guess you figured it out."

"Paul, I promise that when I originally went out to visit Melissa that I had no intention of doing what I did. But it was all so exciting, so different from anything else I had ever done in my life. When they offered to do the test I practically jumped at the chance. I was as surprised as anyone.

"I didn't know Melissa had recorded those scenes on her phone, though I knew she was there. We talked about what I had done and I know I was feeling very excited by the whole thing. But it wasn't about cheating on you, though I realize now that's what it really was. It was about doing something so exciting and completely out of character for me.

"I don't know how much you watched but even as excited as I was, that first video I was still very nervous and reserved. But in the second one I really let myself go and took charge more."

"I only saw the first few seconds of the second one once I saw what it was," Paul explained. "I watched quite a bit more of the first one, mostly because I was so shocked, probably because it was so out of character for you. Though I was more focused on the betrayal I was seeing than an analysis of your performance."

"Of course. I was just trying to explain how this all came about. After I got cleaned up, the producers offered me a contract. They said I was hot, sexy, and would really appeal to their audience, and they offered me the contract. I was so flattered but I told them I'd have to think about it. They said the offer was open and to just let them know."

"I guess we know what you decided."

"I was so excited by the offer and wanted to do it, but I was still unsure when I flew home. I think Melissa sensed that. That's why she sent you the videos."

"Explain that, please."

"The reality is that I probably wouldn't have gone back if she hadn't sent those to you. You would have welcomed me home like the loving husband you are and I would have chickened out. I never would have told you what happened, it would have been my secret, and life probably would have continued on as it was."

"And you still would have been dissatisfied."

"Hard to say. The test experience might have been enough, though I do have my doubts. But Melissa felt this was something I needed to do and knew sending you those videos would force things."

"Well, it certainly did that. But I probably would have realized something had happened when I saw that you had shaved your pussy."

"Yeah, they asked me to do that. They're not as into the natural look as you are."

"So, do you regret it?" Paul asked.

Deanna paused to get her words together. Paul waited patiently.

"I regret that you were hurt and what it has done to our marriage," Deanna finally said. "I never wanted that to happen, though I recognize now that it was probably inevitable. But the experience, Paul, the experience was amazing and just what I needed. Except for coming home to find you gone, I've been so much happier and far more content than I have been in years."

"So, I guess you think it was worth it."

"Paul, if it hadn't been this it would have been something else. And the truth is that if something hadn't happened our marriage probably wouldn't have survived in the long run. I was that unsettled."

Paul stopped to ponder this for a minute before responding.

"Dee, I wish you had talked to me. I'm not saying I would have willingly let you do what you did, but maybe we would have figured something out together. Maybe you felt this was something you felt you had to figure out yourself, which I think says something about our marriage in itself. I think you realize that we're not getting back together, and wouldn't even if I hadn't met Christina. But I'm happy to hear that at least you got what you needed."

"Thank you, Paul. I do realize our marriage is over and I really like Christina. You guys seem great together, though I'm a little surprised that you're okay with her being with other women."

"She told you about that, did she?"

Deanna nodded.

"When we first met it was just supposed to be a casual thing. We ended up spending the weekend together and really connected. She told me that she was bisexual and wouldn't give up women, but she promised I would her only man. I decided I would live with that and it's worked for us."

"I can tell how much she loves you, Paul. I'm happy for you."

The conversation seemingly over, they both stood and hugged, and they exchanged kisses on the cheek. Rather than yell, Paul sent a quick text to Christina that they were done, and she appeared moments later.

"Everyone still friends?" she asked as she came down the stairs with a look of curiosity.

"Absolutely," Paul answered.

"Definitely," Deanna added.

"Good. Now Deanna, where are you staying tonight?"

"I was just going to get a hotel."

"Nonsense. I insist you stay in our spare room."

"Great idea, honey," Paul jumped in with even as Deanna started to protest. "Dee, I'll grab your keys and unload your things."

Paul grabbed Deanna's keys out of her purse and was outside in seconds without really giving Deanna a chance to protest. She guessed that was settled, then.

Paul brought Deanna's things inside and set her up in the spare room. There were 3 bedrooms but one had been converted to a home office so there was only the one guest room. Paul and Christina's room had its own bathroom and there was another bathroom in the upstairs hallway, plus a half-bath on the ground level.

The evening was passed with wine (okay, beer for Paul) and conversation. Deanna got more detail and how Paul and Christina had met, among a myriad list of topics. It started to get late and finally they decided to head for bed.

[::::::::::}

Deanna was laying in her bed and having trouble sleeping.

It might have been that she was in a strange bed. It might have been that she was still dealing with the emotion of finally finding her husband, or the finality of her marriage.

Or it might have been the screams and moans coming from down the hall as Paul apparently was fucking the hell out of Christina.

Deanna's sexuality had been on hyperdrive since her stretch as a porn actress, a career she was now seriously considering returning to. She could hear Paul and Christina loud and clear, and it had gotten her incredibly horny. She peeled off the night shirt and panties she had worn to bed and got herself off twice, one time in seemingly perfect sync with an orgasm Christina had thoroughly enjoyed. But the sound from down the hall had stopped and she assumed it was now bedtime.

She almost didn't hear the knock on the door. She called out a 'come in' and watched Christina enter the room, wearing a pink satin robe that hung to about her knees. She wondered what, if anything, was underneath it.

"Can I come in?" Christina asked.

Christina was suddenly aware of her complete nakedness under the sheet and comforter. She put her arms outside the covers, pinning them to her side.

"Sure," Deanna answered.

Christina walked over and sat down on the side of the bed to Deanna's left. She adjusted her robe as she sat and Deanna moved to her right to provide a little more space.

"I wasn't sure you'd be awake. Were we making too much noise?"

"I could hear you but it's more than that. It's fine, though. It's not like I have somewhere to be tomorrow."

"I've been in the same position. I got turned on listening to some roommates have sex a few years ago. Did you get turned on at all?"

Deanna felt herself blush though it was mostly dark in the room so he doubted Christina could tell. She didn't want to lie but she also didn't really want to admit it, so she just kind of shrugged. To Christina that was a 'yes'.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, Deanna. It's perfectly normal."

"I know, it's just..."

Deanna stopped talking as she felt her covers starts to slide down. She made no effort to stop them, to stop Christina from pulling them down, and in just a few moments her bare breasts felt the cool air of the room. But when Christina's hand found the valley between her breasts, Deanna put her own hand on top.

"Christina, what about Paul?"

"I already took care of him, remember?"

"That's not what I meant. Would he be okay with this?

"Paul has no say in the women I choose to be with. But he does know I'm in here and why."

"I just don't...Christina, I'm still his wife, at least until we get the paperwork sorted out. I know you're an independent woman and that Paul is okay with what you do, but this is the kind of thing that can fester over time and he may come to resent the fact that we were together."

"Deanna, I appreciate your concern, I really do. But it's fine. It was Paul's idea. He could tell I was attracted to you but I wasn't going to do anything, for the very reasons you just said. He was the one that told me he was fine with it and encouraged me to come see you."

Deanna got a big smile on her face.

"Then what are we waiting for."

Christina returned her smile and stood up, her pink satin robe falling to the ground and answering Deanna's question about what was underneath: nothing. Deanna admired Christina's large breasts, the dark pink areola's capping the mounds of flesh, and the nice dark bush she knew Paul would appreciate.

Christina pulled the covers down, revealing Deanna's nude body, then climbed on to the bed next to her. She leaned in pressing her lips to Deanna's. They kissed, gently at first then with more hunger and desire. Deanna had only ever been with women on film, and while she had learned to enjoy it she had never desired it, never craved it. But she wanted Christina in the worst way.

It wasn't long before their tongues were dueling between their lips. Deanna thought she could kiss Christina forever, she was enjoying it so much. She rubbed her hands all over Christina's bare back, enjoying the feel of the bare skin. Christina soon replaced her lips with her nipple, putting her breasts into Deanna's face. Deanna sucked hungrily, causing Christina to moan and making her wonder if Paul would hear them as she had.

Deanna had an urge to taste Christina's pussy so pushed her further upward until she understood the meaning. Christina crawled forward and positioned her slit in front of Deanna's mouth, and Deanna's tongue was soon licking her furiously. Christina had to grip the headboard to keep steady. She was very sensitive anyway and the orgasms Paul had already given her had left her even more so.

"Fuck, yes, Deanna, eat my pussy! Jesus!"

Christina came shortly thereafter and it was brief but intense. When it was over she climbed off Deanna, noticing the glistening juices that still coated Deanna's chin.

"That was incredible," Christina complimented.

"I learned a few tricks in California."

"I'd say so. Your turn now."

Christina was an experienced pussy eater, enjoying it as much as she enjoyed sucking Paul's cock, and she enjoyed that a hell of a lot. Deanna remained on the bed, her legs spread wide as Christina's fingers entered her and her tongue found her clit...

[::::::::::}

When they were all done, about an hour later, they relaxed in each other's arms.

"That was wonderful, Christina. It's been a long time."

"When's the last time you got some?"

"I haven't been with anyone since I left California," responded Deanna. She purposely overlooked her experience with the mailbox store employees since she didn't get anything out of those anyway.

Christina lifted herself up on her left elbow and looked Deanna in the eyes more directly.

"That long?"

"It may sound crazy but I'm a married woman. I didn't think of my 6 months in California as cheating on my marriage, I really didn't. It was an adventure that just happened to be having sex with other people. Once I got home I never considered being anything but a faithful wife until I found out where things stood. I was only okay being with you tonight because my marriage is all but over and because it had Paul's approval."

"I won't deny that it sounds crazy, but I think I understand the thinking."

Christina settled back into cuddling with Deanna. There was still the occasional kiss, the occasional nipple tweak, and Deanna soon found herself getting aroused again.

"Christina, you don't happen to have a strap-on, do you?"

"I have a couple of them, actually. But why use a strap-on when we've got the real thing right down the hall?"

It was Deanna's turn to get on her elbow and look more closely at her bedmate.

"You're not serious."

"Deanna, you have to understand that Paul and I have a very different relationship than you and Paul had. I've told you that Paul is fine with me being with other women, and I'm fine with Paul joining us. I've watched Paul have sex with several women and I enjoy it. It's very arousing to watch. Paul and I love each other and we have this conversation all the time. If you want to go in there by yourself then that's fine, too."

"Do you think Paul would be okay with it?"

"Actually, I think he'd love it. He's told me many times about how great he thought your sex life was. I have no doubt he'd enjoy reliving it one more time."

"I admit I'd like that, too. But there's no way I'm going in there without you. He's your man now and I have no business being in there alone."

Christina smiled.

"I was hoping you'd say that. C'mon."

[::::::::::}

Paul was still awake. He was imagining the goings-on in the other bedroom and couldn't settle himself to sleep. If you had told him a year ago how his life, and sex life, were about to change he would have thought you were crazy.

He had barely come to terms with the way Deanna left him, and her incredible expectation that their marriage would pick up right where it left off, when he decided to seek some company for the evening. It wasn't necessarily about getting laid but he sure wasn't planning to turn it down.