X-Rated

Story Info
It was only going to be for 6 months.
13k words
3.35
120.1k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,105 Followers

Disclaimers

If you find any errors, please remember that I am striving to include something for everyone, and some people are always looking for mistakes.

This is a story. It is not a story about what you would do in this situation, or even what you think should be done. There would be no point in writing a story where everyone's reaction is the same. This overlooks the individuality of the characters and what they, as created by the author, would do. That may not align with what you would do. Please try to keep that in mind when reading.

Very little sex, and what there is includes only persons over 18.

Word Count: 12,712

[::::::::::}

X-RATED

It was only going to be for 6 months.

[::::::::::}

Paul stared at the video in disbelief.

His wife, Deanna, had gone to visit their daughter in California, where she was a performer in the film industry. The adult film industry, that is. They'd found out about that quite by accident. They had been known to enjoy an adult film now and again, and one could imagine their surprise to find their 20-year old daughter, Melissa (now 22), starring in one of the films they had downloaded.

That was 2 years ago and as far as they knew she was still at it. She had started by stripping in clubs and the owner of the club, who was a woman as well (which surprised them both) had encouraged her to start performing in XXX-rated films. Apparently, she tried it and liked it, and while the money isn't what it used to be, thanks to cheap cameras and the internet, she apparently makes a pretty good living with all her outlets: stripping, movies, live internet shows, and her website.

They still spoke with her regularly. She knew they knew what she did for a living, and there seemed to be an unspoken agreement not to discuss her career choice. Now, Deanna had flown out to California from their home in Texas to visit. Paul was not invited, as Deanna felt that it would make Melissa uncomfortable, and she had hoped to have a genuinely honest conversation with their daughter about her lifestyle.

Deanna had been gone for several days and was even now on her flight back. When the chime went off, Paul had assumed that the text was from his wife, but it had been from Melissa. And with Deanna in the air it couldn't have been her, anyway. The text said simply:

'Check your email.'

So, Paul had done so. It sat in his inbox, an email from his daughter with the simple message: 'Thought you'd want to see what mom did while she was visiting.' Expecting some video of them and the sights they saw, he innocently clicked on the first attachment and his life immediately changed.

The video he was sent had clearly been shot on a cell phone. Melissa's, he presumed. But the phone video was of a clearly larger-scale film production. There were stage lights and cameras set up to film the action. At the center of that action was his wife and a young, well-hung stud fucking up a storm. As it often goes in porn, they changed positions regularly and made sure their bodies were positioned for the optimum camera angle.

During the filming they stopped and reset the scene a few times. Paul had seen this a few times in movies they'd watched. They use the same set and the same cast of characters, and then use the shots to splice together the best film. Paul didn't really feel the need to watch anymore of this so he clicked on the second attachment. It was more of the same but with a different partner. Paul closed that one down after just a few seconds.

Paul's mind was running wild. He wondered if this had been a spur-of-the-moment thing or if it had been the plan all along. Had she gone out to California with the intention of cheating on him? Did Melissa know about it? If so, why had she thrown her mother under the bus by sending the video?

Paul assumed he'd have to ask Melissa about her motives and what she knew, but wanted to confront his wife first. He was happy now that she had driven herself to the airport and would also be driving herself back. Her flight had left late at night and she hadn't wanted to interrupt his sleep, and since her car would be at the airport she would just drive home, too. Paul now wondered if there was more to it than that.

Paul was sitting in his chair when Deanna finally walked through the door. He could certainly see the appeal she had for the movie makers. At 43 she still looked quite a bit younger, thanks to a rigid beauty regimen. She was still in great shape, thanks to the 5-mile runs they did together 3-4 nights per week., with other nights filled with some weight work or maybe an online spin class.

She was 5'4" tall with a fit, shapely body and C-cup breasts. She certainly fit the mold for a MILF, but she was his MILF. Or he thought she was. Shit, maybe this was just the most recent time she'd cheated on him. Damn it.

He didn't even move as she came through the door with her bags. She looked at him as he sat there, clearly expecting some help with her bags, or at least a greeting and a kiss. But he just sat there, watching her. Finally, she got all the bags inside and the front door closed, and set her purse down on the counter.

"Thanks for the help," she spat with obvious sarcasm and a harsh look, but when he continued to maintain his silence and stare at her it occurred to her something was wrong so she backed away from the attitude.

After several seconds of silence, he finally spoke.

"Open the laptop."

It sat on the counter right next to her. Paul had placed it there knowing that's where his wife would end up. That was always where she put her purse when she got home from anywhere, and had been true to form.

"What? Why?"

"Just open it, please."

With a look of exasperation at this being the first thing her husband had said to her after several days away, she flipped open the top of the laptop. There was no security or password so the screen went right to the last thing that had been shown on the screen. It was at the beginning and the initial image was unclear.

"Okay, it's open."

"Press play on the video player and watch it."

Deanna hoped this was some sort of romantic surprise. Maybe he had recorded himself telling her he had booked a cruise or some other vacation. His demeanor right now certainly didn't fit that but maybe it was a distraction of some kind. 'What else could it be,' she asked herself as she moved the cursor over the 'Play' button and clicked.

It took a few seconds for the video to clearly show its contents, and the first image showed her getting fucked hard by porn star Mack Truck. He was in his 20's and was well-hung, bigger than Deanna had ever been with. It had taken some time during the warm-up session to get used to it, but by the time they turned on the cameras she could take him comfortably. For a few seconds she relived the pleasure she had felt in that moment, in that entire couple of days if she was completely honest, and a small smile came to her face.

"Enjoying it."

The voice of her husband broke her from her reverie. She certainly had never intended for her husband to see her in action, and was mortified that he had. She hadn't expected this so had no specific plan.

"Where did you get this?" she finally asked.

"Your daughter sent it to me. Would you care to explain yourself?"

"Sure. Um, okay, well, my flight got in kind of late," Deanna started, trying to formulate some answer as she talked. "Melissa picked me up at the airport and we went back to her apartment. She had two roommates, which we already knew, but she had never told us they were in the industry with her. They tend to be night owls, and as we walked into the apartment her roommates were going at it on the couch."

"Going at it?"

"Having sex. With each other. They're both women and the blonde one, her name is Shelby, was going down on the brunette. Her name is Lorena. Those are their real names but they have stage names, too."

"How is this relevant?"

"Paul, from that moment and for the entire time I was there I was on edge. Sexually, I mean. The girls apologized and disappeared into Lorena's bedroom. They didn't have a couch that would work for sleeping but her roommates had agreed to room together while I was there, so I got Shelby's room. I was tired so I just went to climb into bed, but the girls were still at it and making plenty of noise. I...well, I got myself off and they finally finished, so I was finally able to get some sleep."

"Deanna, I don't give a crap about any of that! Tell me about this video!" Paul growled, pissed off that she seemed to be enjoying this stroll down memory lane.

"Right, of course, I'm sorry. On my second full day Melissa wanted to take me to visit the studio where she works. When we got there a scene was being filmed and we just walked right in. I was right there, literally just off camera watching this incredibly beautiful woman having intense sex with two men. And they did it without a second thought about some stranger being there."

"How nice for them, Deanna. Stay focused, please."

"Of course. So, Melissa introduces me to the people that are the producers for the studio and then she takes me around. We went out for lunch and I mentioned how little she was eating. She tells me she gets sick if she eats too much before she performs. I know what you're thinking and you're right. She had to shoot a scene right after lunch, and she did it right in front of me. I actually watched our daughter have sex live in front of the cameras."

There was a gleam in her eye that Paul found disconcerting. They had both expressed their concern about Melissa getting into that lifestyle. They'd had long conversations about it. They were disappointed, certainly, but it was more about concern for the long-term well-being of their daughter. Perhaps they were being hypocritical in enjoying the results of the lifestyle while decrying the lifestyle itself, but they couldn't worry about them all. Now here was his wife with a look that spoke of her lust and, dare he say, envy.

"She looked beautiful, Paul. I know you don't want to see your daughter that way but she was beautiful and sexy. Even the men in the studio, who see that stuff every day, even they were looking at her like she was the sexiest woman they had ever seen.

"When she finished we went into the ladies dressing rooms. She cleaned up and we talked about what I had seen. Paul, as much as we've enjoyed watching porn on TV it's completely different live. It's so much more arousing, just like when I walked in on Melissa's roommates."

"Jesus, Deanna, just get to the point!"

"I am, Paul, I promise. The point is I was completely turned on at that point. When we walked out of the dressing room one of the producers asked to speak with me for a minute. He said they were always looking for new talent and wondered if I'd be interested in doing a test. I asked what that meant and he told me there were two parts. An interview that was followed by some test pictures, and then a couple of actual scenes. That video you have was the first one."

"Melissa sent me both of them."

That did concern Deanna. She had been much more comfortable during the second shoot and had been much more active. In the first scene her partner did most of the work but in the second one she had really let herself go and taken control for much of it. She would have preferred her husband not have seen that one.

"I won't tell you I didn't enjoy it. Granted, there's some acting involved, but I definitely enjoyed it."

"I'm sure you did, Deanna, but the question remains about why you did it. You're a married woman and you cheated on your husband. And worse, you don't seem to regret it one bit."

She finally turned away from the laptop and toward her husband. She could barely look him in the eye.

"They've offered me a contract."

"Who? What kind of contract?"

"A performer's contract. They want me to star in a bunch of those MILF videos."

"And?"

"And, I told them I'd do it."

"Wait...so, you're divorcing me and moving to California to become a porn star?"

"Oh, Paul, no. I'm only going for 6 months. Melissa and her friends said I could stay with them. But divorcing you? No, Paul, never that. I love you."

"And you expect me to just wait here alone for 6 months while you do this?"

"It's only 6 months, Paul. People do it all the time. You'll be okay. You can hang out with the guys, live like a bachelor for a while. Think of it as a vacation."

Paul was dumbfounded. Did she think his only problem with this was being on his own for 6 months?

"It doesn't matter if its 6 months or 6 days, Deanna. You're planning to spend 6 months cheating on me and seem to think I'll be okay with it."

"This isn't cheating, Paul. It's art. It's movie-making. When you see some celebrity kissing another celebrity in a regular Hollywood movie you don't see it as cheating; you see it as acting. This is the same thing."

"You don't seriously believe that, do you?"

"It's true, Paul. Plenty of those people are married. They go to work and have sex and then home to their spouses and put it out of their mind."

"I really don't care what other people do, Deanna. I care what my wife does. And I'm not okay with this."

"It'll be fine, Paul, really. I'll be back in 6 months and everything will be fine."

"So that's it. You've decided to do it. No discussion about it, whether it's a good idea or anything. When are you leaving?"

"In a couple of days."

"Why did you even bother coming home?"

"I needed to pack some things since I'll be gone so long. I need to let the library know I'll be gone for a while. I'll be driving back out there because I'll need my car while I'm there so I needed to get that as well."

Paul just looked at her as she went down this list. His wife had left just a few days ago but he sure as hell didn't know who this woman in front of him was. He also noticed that 'seeing her husband' was not on the list. His mind suddenly realized there were things he needed to do as well. He abruptly turned and headed for the door.

"Got some errands to run. I'll be back."

"Paul..." Deanna tried to call him back but he was already gone.

[::::::::::}

Deanna started to head for the utility closet to get her luggage and start packing, then realized she had a phone call she needed to make first. The phone was answered on the second ring.

"Hey mom, how was your trip?"

"Well, the landing at the airport was fine, but the landing at home was rather bumpy. Why did you send those videos to your father?"

"Because you needed me to, mom."

"What on earth does that mean?"

"You need this, mom. You've spent the last 10 years being bored out of your mind, or at least the 8 years I was there. You need an adventure, something that isn't the same things you and dad do all the time. Christ, you volunteer at a school library, mom. How completely soccer-mom-boring is that?"

"I admit I've been yearning for a little excitement but..."

"And that's exactly what this is, mom. What's 6 months in the grand scheme of your life. If you live to be 70 it's not even 1% of your entire life. Enjoy it now while you can."

"But I really didn't want your father to see that. This will be hard enough with him just knowing what's going on."

"But he had to see it, mom. Otherwise you would have backed out. You'd have gotten home, looked into his loving and trusting eyes, and backed out. I know you haven't actually signed the contract yet. Dad seeing you in action forced a confrontation and made it so you really had no choice. Have you told him you're doing it, yet?"

"Yes. He wasn't happy. We argued about it and he just left a few minutes ago, said he had some things to do."

"Tell me that wasn't some of the best sex you've ever had."

"Of course it was, Melissa, but those people are professionals."

"Don't forget young and well-hung. I saw you struggle at first. That tells me you haven't had one that big before; certainly not from dad."

"Melissa! Don't you talk about your father that way. He has never failed to satisfy me and he's been a good and loyal husband. I won't have you talk badly about him."

"I'm sorry mom. I was just trying to make a point about the opportunity you have here."

"It's going to hurt your father."

"He can handle it, mom. He's certainly not going to leave you. He loves you too much. He'll get angry, he'll probably pout. Hell, he's probably off at some bar pouting right now. But when the 6 months are up he'll be waiting in that house eager for you to come home. It may be rocky for a while but it'll work out."

"I hope you're right. I've pretty much committed myself at this point."

"It'll be fine, mom. I can't wait for you to get here."

"I am looking forward to spending the time with you, sweetheart. I've missed you."

"I'll bet you're looking forward to the sex you're going to get, too."

"I did enjoy myself, I can't deny that. That part was fun, too."

They signed off the phone call. Deanna was feeling better about her decision. She was still sad about having to hurt Paul but she agreed with Melissa that he loved her enough to let her have this adventure and be waiting for her when she got home.

[::::::::::}

Deanna had packed most of the things she intended to bring with her by the time Paul got back. It had been some time and she figured Melissa was right. He'd gone off to a bar to pout, to drown his sorrows in a glass of booze. She was delighted when the door opened. Her husband had returned safely!

"Deanna, can you come out here for a moment?"

Deanna put down the jeans she was packing and walked into the living room to find her husband pulling her wallet out of her purse.

"I need your credit cards. The joint ones, that is."

Wary of questioning what was going on, she simply opened her wallet and pulled out the 5 credit cards they held jointly. She had 2 in her name alone, as did Paul. Just in case. As she handed them to him, he handed her an envelope.

"What's this?" she asked.

"A cashier's check for exactly half of the balance of our checking and savings accounts, minus half of the mortgage payment for the next 6 months. I opened a new account with my half. I couldn't close our old account because you weren't there so I left $100.00 in it. That's the minimum balance so they don't charge a monthly fee."

"I don't understand, Paul."

"I'm not going to subsidize your whoring, Deanna. Your living expenses will come out of your half of our money. I suggest you open an account soon rather than carrying that check around."

Deanna started to argue about the ridiculousness of this. After all, they'd just have to put it all back together in 6 months. But she realized this was his way of coping with what was happening so she said nothing.

"Oh, and I'll be sleeping in the guest room until you leave."

Now that she was not going to accept.

"Paul, we should really use these couple of days to bond, to reconnect. I was hoping we could make love at least a couple of times before I go."

"I have no interest in sex with you, Deanna. Not only do I not know what you might have brought back with you, but I doubt my performance would compare favorably to the guys in the videos, and anyone else you may have done while you were there."

"First of all," Deanna said with no shortage of irritation, "no one is more careful and diligent about STD testing than the adult film industry. Secondly, there was no one but the ones you saw on the videos. And finally, what I did with them was just performing, acting like I already told you. You and I make love and it's entirely different."

"Well, that's not how I see it. I'm sleeping in the guest room and it's not up for discussion. You can finish your packing while I move a few things. I'm done talking about this."

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,105 Followers