X-Rated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't have any friends in the area but had heard about a nearby club that was supposedly the singles hot spot. He'd removed his ring shortly after Deanna left, and there was barely a trace of the dent and tan line on his finger now. He went in alone and was immediately set upon by a couple groups of women that were already there. They were taking advantage of the fact that he was alone to get him on the dance floor over and over. Some of them were pretty and some just okay, but that had never been his thing anyway. Sure, Deanna was very pretty but he had married her for all the other things she was.

While he enjoyed dancing, and was decent at it, eventually he got tired so begged off for a while, with promises of letting them know when he was ready to go again. None of the ladies seemed to be on the prowl; they were just out with their friends for a good time. For those that wore rings, cheating didn't seem to be on the menu.

He found his way to the bar and ordered a beer and a glass of water. He wasn't much of a drinker and would probably nurse the beer, but the water was a priority so he could rehydrate. He'd only been sitting a couple of minutes before the woman that had been occupying the bar stool next to him spoke up.

"If you're looking to get laid, you're barking up the wrong tree."

"Excuse me?" he responded.

"Those women, they're nice and all, but they're here for the dancing. Girl's nights out. But none of them are the one-night-stand type, even the single ones. So, if you're thinking eventually one of them will agree to head home with you, you're wasting your time."

"And you know this because...?"

"Because they're regulars on Friday nights, and so am I. And I've never seen even one of them make out with a guy, let alone go back to his place."

The woman, who had been looking straight ahead this whole time, finally turned and looked at him.

"I, on the other hand, am looking to get seriously fucked tonight, and I think you just might be the guy to do it. Though I'd feel bad about taking you away from them. It isn't often they get such a willing dance partner. I'm Christina, by the way."

Paul smiled at her, wondering if that was her real name. She was pretty, no doubt, with long, dark brown hair and a nice body. The tight dress she wore left little to the imagination, and his man-eyes quickly detected a distinct lack of bra straps, which surprised him because she was so...plentiful.

"Paul. So, was that an offer?"

"I don't see a ring on your finger but that question tells me you've been out of the game for a while. Yes, that was most definitely an offer."

Paul made a quick dash to the ladies' tables and offered his apologies for having to cut his evening short. They were disappointed but good-natured and let him know he was welcome anytime. Not thirty minutes later he and Christina were naked on her bed and he was filling the first of several condoms they would go through that night.

They spent the weekend together. They both agreed they felt something the first time they touched, and much of the weekend, and really the few days after that, were spent discussing the possibility of a relationship. Paul told her he was married and explained the current circumstances. Christina told him that was, in fact, her real name, and even showed him her driver's license as proof.

The serious conversations were about sex. Christina made it very clear that she was bisexual and no relationship with a person of one gender would keep her from being with someone of the other. She was, in fact, dating another woman at that moment and was completely faithful on the female side of things. If she and Paul were to start dating, she would be exclusive to him as far as sex with men went, but she would still be with her girlfriend. If this was a problem she understood, and they could part friends and maybe future fuck buddies.

Paul thought about this. He was very taken with Christina and really wanted to explore what a relationship might hold, and decided being with her was worth letting her be with other women as the need arose.

As it happened, Christina's girlfriend was not happy that she had taken on a boyfriend, and one that was essentially living in Christina's townhouse from the beginning to boot, and she ended their same-sex relationship shortly thereafter. Paul met her just the once and she was hostile the whole time.

From then on it had been mostly just the two of them. Christina did pick up another woman on occasion, and often brought them home. At first Paul would just leave them alone, then he started watching from the closet. Christina thought that was weird but Paul didn't want to freak out the other women. It wasn't long before Christina was bringing them home to 'her husband' and they were engaging in some very memorable threesomes, and one particularly unforgettable foursome with a lesbian couple.

Now, several months later, he and Christina had essentially committed to each other for life even though they couldn't marry (though that would hopefully change soon), and she was in the bedroom down the hall having sex with his wife. Truth truly was stranger than fiction.

He really was completely fine with what was going on down the hall. After what she had done, he couldn't bring himself to stay married to her, but he still loved her and she was still gorgeous. The truth was that he would happily have sex with her again, and the thought of she and Christine getting together turned him on more than he cared to admit.

His trip down memory lane was interrupted by the opening of his bedroom door and Christina's face peeking in.

"You girls all done in there," he asked

"In there, yes. But not all done."

She came all the way into the room, with Deanna following close behind. They were both naked.

"Is this really okay, Paul?" Deanna jumped in with.

"It's fine, Dee. Really."

The ladies approached the bed, Christina to Paul's left and Deanna to Paul's right. Christina noticed the grin on Paul's face.

"What're you smiling about, old man?"

"I don't know what most people imagine heaven will be like but two beautiful naked walking toward me with sex on their minds sounds pretty good to me."

Christina climbed onto the bed first and started kissing him while Deanna wasted no time taking her husband's dick into her mouth. She had planned to give him an amazing blow job when she got home from California and now, 9 months later, she was finally getting her chance. Christina just cuddled up beside Paul and enjoyed the view.

Paul had to admit that Deanna's technique had changed, improved even. He guessed working with professionals had some benefits after all.

Deanna was working his cock like a pro. She sucked it into her mouth, down to the base, then worked it like an ice cream cone, and paid generous attention to his balls, something she had never done before. This was truly an expert blow job, and were it not for the amazing experience earlier in the evening with Christina he would have blown his load a long time ago. But he was sufficiently sated to allow him to last.

After several minutes Deanna came up for air and Christina simply extended her hand to reveal a condom in her fingers. Christina was willing to share but she wasn't stupid.

Deanna slid the sheath over Paul's still rigid shaft and then mounted herself onto it, sliding down easily. She had been eager to fuck her husband for so long that she was dripping wet now that it was happening. She put herself on her haunches, flat on her feet, her hands using Paul's thighs for balance and pumping her hips up and down.

"Oh Paul, God, how I've waited for this."

Deanna's eyes were closed, savoring every inch, every ridge, every bump of her husband's cock sliding into her pussy. As much as she enjoyed her time with the porn stars, Paul was still her favorite and she hoped that Christina might be willing to share again in the future.

Christina finally decided to get involved, straddling Paul's face and he responded by eagerly sticking his tongue into her bush. She'd had better pussy lickers before but all of them had been female and none of them had the eagerness that Paul had, his desire to please her. No, she had no intention of ever giving him up. But it would be a shame to keep his talents all to herself.

Deanna climbed off and got on her hands and knees, sticking her ass in the air. She'd always loved how Paul had grabbed her round hips and pounded into her from behind, and she wanted that again. Now.

Paul lined himself up behind her, slid it in, and gave Deanna just what she wanted. He gripped her hips hard, smacking Deanna's ass just enough to turn it red but not to cause too much pain.

"Harder, Paul. Fuck me harder, Paul. Harder, baby, harder. Oh yeah!"

As Paul pumped into his wife, his girlfriend positioned herself in front of Deanna, pulling her head into the furry muff between her thighs. The sight of his wife eating out his girlfriend was simply too much, and he blasted his load deep into her. Having ejaculated twice earlier, Paul was surprised at the volume he had generated. He must be about as dry as the Sahara at this point.

Paul left the ladies on the bed and retrieved a warm, wet wash cloth to clean them all up. It was late and they were all tired, and the bed was big enough for all three of them. They drifted off to sleep, Paul in between his wife and his girlfriend and wondering just what on earth the future held.

[::::::::::}

A Brief Epilogue

[::::::::::}

Despite the seeming thawing of tensions between Paul and Deanna, the thought of not divorcing never crossed either of their minds. Paul would certainly never leave Christina, and Deanna considered Christina a friend. She never so much as tried to convince Paul to return to their marriage. The split was amicable and they even used the same lawyer.

Paul had been working as a consultant and doing very well. It was mostly off the books and had made it harder for Deanna's PI to track him down. He did incorporate himself but still did a few jobs 'unofficially' so that his income was much higher than was reported.

Christina remained one of the most popular professors at the university, and was routinely offered the opportunity to advance. But she was content where she was and things like being a department chair, and the bureaucracy that came with it, held no interest.

With nothing to keep her in Texas, Deanna moved to California to be with her daughter. She got involved in the production side of the porn industry, but did perform every once in a while, if she felt like she needed it. But her regular trips to North Carolina meant she rarely needed it.

[::::::::::}

La Fine

[::::::::::}

Afterword

Inspiration: Not an original idea. There're no shortage of stories on Literotica where the wife decides to try her hand at porn. This was simply my take.

This had started as more of a BTB (as many of mine do) but it went this way instead (again, as many of mine do). The truth is I'm not a very vengeful guy and will usually choose compromise over revenge; escape over war.

I'm considering a spin-off consisting of the lesbian adventures of Christina and Deanna. I haven't written a single word so assuming I follow that path it will be far into the future. May also explore the daughter's (Melissa) life as well.

Permission: I hereby give my permission to anyone interested in writing a follow-up or alternate version of any one of my stories. Please just remember to give credit where credit is due. I'm not always very diligent about checking my email for permission requests.