All Comments on 'X-Ray Vision Ch. 11: Family'

by Elaine_Mature

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Elaine_MatureElaine_Mature6 months agoAuthor

Rereading, I think I like this one, returning to the themes of the first chapter, with some new characters. Maybe better than the others.

Remaining chapters - their lives come to a crisis! Then the wedding. Then an Epilogue, the world with Seers in it.

Thanks for sticking around!

Elaine_MatureElaine_Mature6 months agoAuthor

Oh! Wrong name for this chapter! Was supposed to be 'Aunties'. My stupid cut-and-paste mistake.

Anybody know how to change it? Without messing up the series list? I'm afraid to break something.

lexlogan8lexlogan86 months ago

Enjoying the series. The only way I know to change something is to resubmit for publication. This is a pain, because there is no way to edit the story directly, I have to redo all the formatting (bold, italics) as well as short description, tags, etc., so there is plenty of opportunity to screw something else up trying to fix one thing. I did this at least once, a story where somehow a sentence and a half got left out, making for a glaring hole in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElaine_Mature@Elaine_Mature
Older author and reader, interested in emotionally significant writing with empathy and respect. New story on its last draft, about coming-of-age and a road trip. Not sure what to call it, but it features three young women catching a ride with a farm boy, headed for the big c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES