Xavier, boyfriend or son

Story Info
She dates her son.
856 words
4.13
11.3k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first year of college I got pregnant, wild threesome during a party at one of the frats. One-night stand. When I went to my doctor she told me that there was a couple that wanted to adopt the baby and would pay my medical bills as well as tuition and living expenses if id carry the baby or she gave me a gruesome alternative. I chose to adopt the baby. It would be a closed adoption. All monies would go through my doctor and I would "hide out" at school. My parents never found out. I had FaceTime calls with them but it was always waist up. I didn't go home for breaks, made an excuse of being with a friend for Christmas.

When the baby was born, a boy, he was taken directly to the new parents. I didn't see him or them.

So over 20 years later im at a bar with a close friend. It was a favorite bar in college, we were reliving good times. This young guy at the end of the bar kept meeting eyes with me. We exchanged many flirty glances. Id been sharing a pitcher of Sangria with my friend. She and I were getting a second pitcher when the guy broke off from his friends and approached.

He was tall, dark handsome, clean cut. Reminded me of someone but I couldn't figure out who, I attributed it to the drunken fog hugging my brain, he just seemed familiar. Our two groups of people merged into one. He and I kind of paired off. At one point im teasing him that he has a thing for cougars, he explains that he was adopted so hes always been fond of older women. I tell him "good" and wink. We hit off...many drinks later we were in my apartment, he has me bent over arm of the couch. I can feel his heavy balls slap my thighs and when he came in me it felt like gallons or warm cream spurting across my cervix.

As we collapsed on the couch waiting for round 2 and still pretty drunk he told me that he was born in the city surrounding the college, I laughed as I told him that I went to the school probably when he was born. We both found this fact hilarious and laughed until he had me riding him, balance on him as I straddled him over his lap. He has a cheek in each hand and I grip the back of the couch so I can feel is cock deep in me each time I rock my hips.

After the second round of bare sex we went into my bedroom and snuggled in the bed. We weren't apart again after that for more than 8 hours of work. Months went by, we were out picking up dinner and wine. He was carded in the liquor store. As he pulled out his ID for the clerk I snatched it before he could put it away. I was playful, id been teasing him all day.

I started to rattle facts off as I read them from the card. At first in a quick silly rush but then slowing down as pieces came together.

He was born here, where I went to college

Born June 1st...the last day of my classes and tests, the day I gave birth, here, to a boy.

His name was Xavier, the only thing id given my baby was a name, Xavier.

He was adopted

He was familiar to me

Our sex was so erotic that it felt almost as if it was wrong.

My son had had brown hair, brown eyes as well.

I put it out of my mind, theres no way! Its just a crazy coincidence. That night more mindblowing sex. His cock inside of me felt right, felt made for me. It was like he knew my mind. Without words, he knew when I was getting close to orgasm and he would make me cum or make me hold off so the climax built.

Despite having regular and amazing sex something nagged at me. I didn't mind that my friends teased me that I was "robbing the cradle" but it did bother me that I didn't know: was Xavier my son? I had gone through several photo albums from college and found a few pics from that night. The guy I had been with was a photocopy of Xavier. I didn't tell anyone about it. I did call the doctor only to find out shed retired.

Several weeks later we were in bed after several incredible rounds of sex...one of which I knew his seed had planted that night, was now growing inside of me so I asked him "Love, this is crazy but were you born locally, like a hospital here?"

"Yes, Mercy, why?"

"What do you know about your birth mother?"

"Only that she was a single local college student"

After that I knew and I kept it to myself for the 10 years we were together. never brought it up to out two healthy children either.