Xavier Drifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no need to call Elise because she was acting as if they were on their honeymoon. She was all over him whenever they entered the house although they didn't always immediately have sex. He didn't believe she was a nympho but rather was grabbing sex while it was on hand. Xavier was flattered by her rapacious behavior and he managed to keep pace with her demands. He was aware he got on well with her but hadn't really thought about how much he cared for her until she said one morning as they lay recovering from a big after-dawn bang, that her parents would arrive home next day. It amazed him that he felt as if a bull had run over him.

"Oh no."

"Oooh, will this thing miss me," Elise cooed, lifting his limp and sticky dick.

"I'll miss being with you, just being with you," he confessed.

"Omigod," she said, looking at him strangely and then padded off nude to get his breakfast and looked back twice at him before she even reached the door.

At lunch with the Lovell's that day, he said Katrina and Karl would arrive home that evening.

"Oh sweetie, there goes your little rutting nest," Kathy said sympathetically. "Never mind, you are welcome to have Elise stay some nights."

"Yes great idea providing Faye doesn't mind," Molly said and Faye said it would be okay, adding that while she and Elise had never seen eye to eye, she'd make a real effort to be friendly.

"Jed?" Kathy asked.

"It's fine by me. She's lively and musical and is good company."

"Willie, you tried to get into her pants and she bit and scratched you. Are you going to resent her being here with Xavier?" Kathy challenged.

Most of the people at the table froze until Faye said, "Naughty boy daddy."

Laughter dissolved the tension. Well, all the family knew what Willie was like.

"Yeah well I let you down Kathy and apologized to you at the time and said I was ashamed of my behavior. I've been riding with her twice since then and was relieved she no longer treated me like a jerk and we remain civil to one another. I think she believes I'm scared of her now and that's almost the truth. Expect her to clout you with something if you anger her Xavier; that girl has a bit of wildcat in her."

"Thanks guys, that's real homely of you," Xavier said. "Now here's the good news and perhaps a tough decision to make. The post and railing company you own in Austin had been creaming in bigger profits and I wondered why considering clients are facing tougher economic times. I asked Lynn the admin manager for a copy of contacts of new clients and phoned some of them and eight-two percent, or fifty-seven people who responded positively to me, said they'd changed because they were former clients of DeLuge Farm and Ranch Fencing and became dissatisfied with the quality of product and especially the service."

"So we are paying you to call people about the service of our competitors?" asked Willie.

Jed told him to allow Xavier to finish before he thought about wading in.

"That represents a big loss of business," Xavier said. "So I requested more detailed information from Lynn and did the analysis and found those new clients produced 38% of our increased profit on last year."

"Hell that's significant," Jed said. "So what do you recommend?"

"Well last week when I was in Austin I looked over DeLuge's operation and came away smiling after making general enquiries. The company was purchased ten months ago by a chef and his wife who were tired of operating a restaurant. They got more for the restaurant than expected and so, foolishly, over-paid for the fencing operation. They placed pressure on the people working for them and several key people found work elsewhere, including with your fencing company. I recommend you buy that company, close it down but not before your people have attempted to sign up every DeLuge client. You then clear the site, the buildings are rather run down, and wait patiently for the right buyer to come along."

Willie asked, "You are asking us to buy out one of our competitors and then close them down?"

"Son it makes sense and I must say rather more advanced than our thinking. We end up with a big slice of a competitor's business, perhaps all or most of it, and close the place down and clear the site to make it more appealing to buyers and we chose the right one to control what the site is used for. Why attract someone to set up a fencing business?"

"Gee that's clever," Willie nodded.

When everyone had they say, Xavier gave everyone a copy of the appraisal of the Deluge property and the estimated sale price a real estate commercial property agent believed they could get once the national economy picked up again.

"Are these figures correct?" Molly asked.

"They are estimates and the official value of the property is for taxation purposes and not sale value," Xavier said.

Kathy said disbelievingly, "Therefore if everything ticks over according to this proposal, and the right buyer turns up, we stand to make a net profit of between $170,000 and $200,000 and we end up with potentially 400 Deluge clients who have made at least ten purchases at that yard over the past two years?"

"Correct."

"And even if that land doesn't sell for three years we still end up by increasing our regular clients by almost um 60%," Jed grinned. "Well we brought you here to be more than a bookkeeper son and you have delivered on that. Well done. I guess we ought to tell you about Faye's somewhat erratic behavior."

"Granddad!"

"Well I guess we don't tell you."

Xavier eyed Faye. She looked at him and sighed, "I'm pregnant, 19 weeks on and it's a boy."

"Gavin, who you met recently, is the father, and accepts responsibility although he's married," Kathy said proudly.

"He's a good guy," Willie said. "That slut he married wrote him recently to say she's never coming back to him and told him to divorce her if he wishes. Gavin's attorney has an application under way on the grounds of abandonment. The attorney was delighted to read that signed letter because it signified intention and he thinks the wife is considering remarriage and that would explain her reason for writing after all this time. The letter was posted in Kansas City."

"So there's a prospect of a great grandson/grandson wishing one day to become a rancher?" Xavier said and the family smiled at him.

Kathy said, "Gavin was born on a cattle ranch north of Houston and lived there until he went to college and gained his farm and ranch management degree and works as a ranch grass management advisory officer based in Austin. This is so exciting for us."

Xavier thought ah well, everything appeared to be going nicely for the Lovell family. He was going riding with Kathy at 4:00 that afternoon and that suggested she'd want to be fucked and that was very nice for Kathy, getting her desires back under control. Actually he didn't mind because she put her back into it and could almost have him levitation when they really engaged in a sixty-nine.

He sighed and thought what about his future? He wondered if Elise would leave if she didn't get the job of managing her parent's cattle? And what if his contract with the Lovell family wasn't renewed? Yeah well on the face of it, sticking with Elise appeared to be his best bet. They appeared very compatible and to his knowledge she wasn't looking around for his replacement.

But living in the same house as Karl? Oooh. That could be fiery.

Xavier brought up the Google map of his locality and looked at the ranch in satellite mode in detail. He'd glanced at it before but not like this. He was following a hunch. He'd seen the bunkhouse where the two horse handlers also resided and yet he'd not seen the manager's house. A ranch that size would surely have a manager's house.

He zoomed in and the other buildings were all barns and thought perhaps the manager's accommodation might be incorporated in one of the barns. He'd have to ask. He followed a track south-east of the ranch house to a lake and lo, he found a house and zoomed in. As far as he could tell it was vacant. Next time he rode out with Elise they could ride out there and he'd screw her in the house and look around. Yeah good idea. If she wouldn't go in the house he knew the possibility of living there would be over.

Elise called to say she'd arrived at the airport to meet her folk.

"Are you still worried about your dad calling you twice and declining to talk about meeting your brother, saying he'd prefer to talk when he arrived home?"

"No dad often gets cagey like that. I would think my brother would have said to go jump in the lake. He's stupid like that. The last year for our share in profitability occurs in the year we each turn thirty. In negotiating he could have squeezed out more than it's likely he would have received in yearly payments."

"So if he says he will come back, does that mean you'll move on?"

"No not now."

"What's behind that change of heart?"

"It's because I'm now in a relationship with you?"

Xavier almost choked. No woman had ever been that adamant with him. Oh, this gave him the opportunity to try to find out about the manager's house.

"Your mom and dad won't enjoy us touching all the time and banging away in the bedroom instead of watching TV with them. Perhaps we should look about for alternative accommodation, I mean where we can bang away undisturbed?"

"Well there's the manager's house, it's self-contained."

"Manager's house, where's that?"

"Northeast of our house, about half a mile."

"But won't your brother Bernard want to live there if he's coming back?"

"No he's too lazy to look after himself. Look you won't like him, he's a bit of a wimp, in fact somewhat girly."

"You are not being very nice about your brother."

"Well I get along better with Faye than I do my brother and that ought to tell you something."

"So what needs to be done to the house to reactivate it?"

Elise said she had no idea. They could ride out and note the things that needed attention and her father would take care of that and to get the electricity turned back on.

Over dinner Kathy said she and Willie were flying to Denver next morning to take a number of paintings to Willie's dealer and she would visit her parents and Willie always wanted to look for a bigger capacity submersible standby pump for the main ranch water supply taken from the main lake.

Jed asked what was wrong with the pumps at Austin.

Willie said they didn't stock the brand of pumps already on the ranch of that capacity. "We bought the larger pump we have now in Dallas."

"Oh right, and then get it," Jed said. "So that purchase means the ranch account pays for this flight costs?"

"Yeah," Willie grinned and said wasn't that good business thinking and that earned a grin from his father.

"Jed and Molly, do you want to come with us or you Faye?"

They all said no and Molly said to take Xavier.

"Thanks but I'm paid to work tomorrow."

Jed growled, "So is Willie paid to work around here instead of painting but that doesn't worry him. You just take the day off."

Elise called just after 9:00 that evening sounding very excited.

"The folk are fine and Bernard is not coming home and they've negotiated an exit agreement with him. He's disgusted mom and dad because he's deeply in love with his boyfriend, with the apt vocation of being a plumber."

Xavier laughed at the plumber quip. "I can understand your dad being upset but your mom's reaction surprises me a little. I regard her as being very liberal."

"Well yes and no. My mother believes guys fuck women, not other guys and I doubt if anything will ever convince her otherwise. Also she had to pull dad and Bernard apart. Dad went berserk and although mom waded in to break it up, Bernard came out of it with a swelling eye and crying that his ribs were broken."

Xavier laughed and said perhaps he got that rib shot in.

"It's really no laughing matter."

"Oh I know sorry."

Elise said seriously, "When mom told me about that when we were leaving the airport I laughed almost hysterically and remembered years ago I caught mom sucking his cock and the jerk was crying in pleasure, tears running down his check. Mom just kept on with it, not at all worried I'd seen her in that depraved state. I went out and slammed the door and the bitch yelled as me to come back and apologize and close the door quietly."

Xavier really liked that story.

He told Elise he was going to Dallas next day and she said that was nice. Her father would instruct their attorney to draw up a contract for her to manage the ranch for the next five years including the horse operation.

"What do you know about breeding horses?"

"Nothing but dad says it is necessary to have that coverage formalized for when I act on his behalf if he is away on vacation. He's fifty-five, nine years older than mom and mom thinks he should slow down a bit. She probably wants to keep him energized for sex. My mom is a real goer. Has she had a crack at you?"

"No and I wouldn't be interested."

"But I thought you were a titman?"

"Tits? What you mother has are small hills."

They laughed and Elise said, "I love you. Am I allowed to say that?"

"Yes of course and I'm very flattered and feel my regard for you has gone beyond the fondness stage although I'm not entirely sure what that means."

"If you become hit, you'll know what love is. I adore you. I feel that unlike most men I've known, your interest in me goes beyond sex."

Eh? Well yes, his thinking of late had included Elise in the uncertainty of his future in Texas. If a guy had a woman like Elise, why would he want to leave Texas?

Willie, Kathy and Xavier left for the local airport after breakfast and although the airport at Dallas they headed for was 220 miles away, they were in their hired car 35 minutes later. It was practically a cloudless day and a beautiful flight, providing the non-Texan with a great view of Texas heartland.

He felt confident with Kathy at the controls and the Matrix was beautiful to travel in. Willie told him to sit in the front with Kathy and enjoy the views including the Dallas skyline as they came closer.

After delivering the paintings and having a quick look around the gallery, Willie pointing out the work of some of the better-known Texan artists to Xavier, Willie and Xavier went to look at pumps and Kathy went shopping. The pump Willie measured before buying only just fitted into the trunk of the car but he said the access into the aircraft was more generous in height and so that wouldn't have to strap it on to the tail.

Huh? Xavier said, "You're joking" and Willie slapped him on the back and said there were no flies on Xavier. It was rare for Willie to demonstrate friendliness to him and \Xavier appreciated that.

On the way to a parking station and to the restaurant to wait for Kathy, Xavier said he might be shifting in with Elise in the farm manager's house on the Kline ranch although nothing was settled yet.

"So she's taking over the management of the farm and not her brother."

"Yes."

"She'd a great young woman and so consider yourself very lucky. Oooh I would have liked to have shafted her. Have you shafted Kathy?"

"No of course not," Xavier said and judging by Willie's action thought Willie either believed him or didn't mind being lied to; he had no idea which one it was.

"Both Kathy and I have the need for a lot of sex," he said. "Kathy reckons we eat too much red meat."

Xavier laughed and Willie laughed along and glanced at him friendly look, leaving Xavier to think perhaps Willie required quite some time to be used to strangers.

"I see the way Abilene looks at you at times; are you screwing her?"

Willy laughed and said, "So you have noticed? Kathy used to get mad when she saw the look and wanted Jed to get rid of her but he told Kathy to leave Abilene alone. She'd okay about it now."

"So Kathy knows?"

"Yes."

"God how have you managed to get away with that?"

"Kathy likes to see me happy I guess."

Xavier decided that was enough probing but Willie wasn't finished.

"If you want a good fuck, try Elise's mom. Katrina is a real goer and seeing those big tits flying around as she's riding cowgirl is impressively frightening."

"Jesus Willie."

Willie laughed and clipped Xavier lightly over the ear with an open hand.

Xavier couldn't believe it. He'd regarded Willie initially almost with contempt as a lazy guy ready to have sex with any female within reach but now found the guy almost likeable\.

They'd finished four cans of beer each by the time Kathy arrived, laden with shopping bags and looking very happy. They were led over to a table and because Kathy was piloting an aircraft she didn't have alcohol. When she ordered coffee the guys decided to have coffee too instead of another beer.

The flight home was again uneventful but noisy, with the guys talking loudly and teasing Kathy and she just loved the attention. Xavier couldn't help thinking the extended family he'd thought was a bit dysfunctional, wasn't at all like that and, with the likelihood of Faye coming out of her depression now more that hopeful she'd be married by the time her baby was born, things should be looking up at the Lovell Ranch and he'd even share in that although he'd be sleeping away it would appear.

There was much to do. The family had four other companies and he intended appraising each one to look for ways to trim costs and to increase clients and improve service to produce better bottom lines. Then he had to arrange for his parents to come down and meet Elise and would send them return air tickets and he thought he should spend time reading up on horse breeding and study genetics and spend time with Karl with the horses. After he married Elise...

What?

Um it now appeared inevitable he and Elise would marry. Karl would then be keen to really travel through Germany and the rest of Europe and Elise couldn't be left to manage the cattle as well as the horses. That could be a bit much for her and he had more interest in the horse side of the family business than Elise did. Probably he'd need to be Karl's understudy for at least a couple of years. When Karl and Katrina went off it ought to be possible to hire someone locally with the depth of knowledge required to act as a consultant. He could also do the Kline Ranch accounts, engaging a local person with bookkeeping knowledge to work for him part-time and that would allow him to spend time working on his apprenticeship as a horse breeder.

Hmmm, Xavier thought, aware they were traveling at 216 miles an hour air speed, his future was beginning to unfold before him.

They stood on the concrete apron watching the workshop apprentice on a four-wheel farm bike tow the Piper into the shared hangar. Satisfied that was performed correctly, Kathy their pilot went off to do some paperwork.

"Well pal, come with me. I know where a guy can get a beer around here. Kathy will find us and she'll drive home."

"Shouldn't we unload the pump first?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that fucker. Just as well one of us has brains. While you were asleep in the back, I was telling Kathy how advantageous it was having you on the team. I'm going to give you a painting that's no quite up to art dealer standard for your new house. I could easily sell it for 800 bucks privately but I'm too lazy to try. Kathy knows the house and says it needs a new cooker and doesn't have a microwave so she'll have those installed for you guys and she'll get Jed and Molly to get you guys a new bed. She believes you'll collapse the old bed that's there as soon as you get up to speed fucking on it."

Xavier expressed thanks and then grinned and thought he bet Kathy didn't explain her concern of a possible collapse of the bed quite like that. But then again she may have; Kathy had a real dirty mouth, especially when nearing her climax. He knew that, for sure Willie knew that, Jed probably could remember that and perhaps even Karl had been that intimate with Kathy to know she was like that.