Xavier's Teachers - The Lady Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go for a ride," Lady G said, "On your motorcycle!"

There you go again, Xavier thought to himself. She never failed to surprise! He looked at the strangely girlish and gleeful expression on her face as he stared, once again silenced by her unexpected request.

"Sure! where would you like to go?" he asked finally.

"Give me a minute," the lady responded without really answering Xavier's question, and disappeared towards her bedroom.

When she returned a few minutes later, he gawked as had become normal every time he saw her. She had on a sky-blue coloured top with a low neckline and a hem which was only two inches below the lowest part of her breasts, the inframammary crease where her boobs met her chest. Below that was a wide stretch of bare skin till the waistband of her faded denims; centred in that visible expanse was her deep belly-button. She wore her jeans low over her hips, a short rise from crotch to waist where the Levi Strauss & Co copper coloured button held it together. They were faded blue skinny jeans, ripped at the knees.

He knew immediately that she wasn't wearing a brassiere; in fact he could discern the etched protuberances of her nipples on the jersey top. "You'd better wear something warm, preferably a jacket, Ma'am. It can get windy riding on the bike," he said. He looked at her backside as she turned around and disappeared soundlessly through the connecting door, marvelling at the shape of her arse as her hips swayed gently. He wondered whether the Lady was at all concerned that her staff may see them going out together, and whether she even cared.

She came back two minutes later wearing a chic short black leather bolero, very stylish and nothing like his scruffy looking riding jacket. She pulled out a pair of Bulgari Flora sunglasses and posed with one hand on her hip, saying "How do I look?" with a playfully flirtatious expression on her face.

He had to admit she looked absolutely stunning. Seeing his reflection in the lenses of her glasses, its frame made of 18k pure white gold with inlaid diamonds and blue sapphires, he said "I already told you that you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Now you look even better."

She smirked at him and said "Let's go!" They came down to the lobby and exited into the sunshine and the cool air, then walked towards the outhouse unobserved by anyone except the gardener who stood and respectfully greeted the Lady before going back to his tasks. Xavier had cleaned and washed his 350 cc Royal Enfield Classic that morning and it now stood, gleaming in the sunlight just outside his porch. There was a helmet lying on the seat but he went inside to fetch another one. He had three spares inside and chose a smart futurist looking blue helmet for her, which he brought outside and handed over to Lady G.

They both put on their head gear, lowered the visors, and walked out of the side gate as Xavier wheeled out the bike. It started on the first kick and he straddled it, waiting for Lady Gayatri to sit behind him.

Once she settled down, her crotch snug against his bum and arms wrapped around his waist, he turned his head to the left and touched a button on the side of her helmet. He then made some adjustments on his own till they had bluetooth communication through in-built microphones and earphones before saying "Where to?"

Lady Gayatri was alarmed when she heard his voice in her ears and instinctively responded, "Oooh Xavier. That's impressive!" still a little startled. When she got over the surprise, she told him to drive to the national highway that skirted the North-Eastern side of the city. It took him twenty minutes to get there while they chatted, mostly her, through the inter-helmet communication system. She was excited at this unplanned adventure but didn't reveal their destination, telling him that she wanted to surprise him. Once on the highway, she told him to head North and Xavier realised he was on the same road that would take him to his hometown, or village as he still thought of it.

They rode for almost an hour before the Lady told Xavier to turn off the freeway on to a tarred road that was narrow, rutted and uneven. He had to bring his speed down to a crawl for the heavy bike as they bumped over the pot-holed surface. He had been conscious throughout the journey of her bounteous bosom pressed against his back but now, with all the jouncing around, he became even more aware of her boobs. Her grip around his waist, hands tucked under his jacket, became very firm as they trundled along for about four kilometres over the empty tree-lined road. It was an absolutely straight road that disappeared into the distance amongst the foliage but a couple of minutes down, he heard her voice in his headphones saying "Turn right at that narrow lane 50 metres ahead, Xavier."

His heavy machinery thumped below their buttocks as he took the turn on to a brick-paved street that couldn't have been wider than three metres but seemed narrower because of the 10-feet high brick walls on either side, topped with another three feet of rolled barbed wire. A hundred yards in front of him was a wrought iron gate, also ten feet high, in front of which he finally stopped but kept his bike engine running. Lady Gayatri got off the motorcycle and walked to the boundary wall on the side and seemed to remove a randomly loose brick, taking out what looked like a key and then replaced the brick. She walked to the iron gate and unlocked it, pushing the two wings open as their wheels at the bottom rolled on rusted rails.

Xavier drove the motorcycle through the gates and stopped, waiting for Lady G to re-lock the gate and sit behind him again. He then followed the reddish-brown brick covered path in a meandering series of curves with what looked like dense forest on both sides. On the final stretch he saw, about 200 metres ahead, a house made of brick and terracotta. It was a large circular house with heavy black wooden doors all around, each about two metres wide and five metres apart. The roof seemed to be a combination of red clay tiles and wooden beams that jutted out. The walls looked like they were made of firebrick ceramic, surrounded by a wide porch that ran all around the house.

When Xavier stopped the bike and they both got off, he saw how large the house was; single storied, ancient traditional architecture, old but well maintained. The top of the front door was as at least two feet above his head as he walked in to the cool interior behind the Lady. He kept wondering what the place was but knew that she would tell him when she thought the time was appropriate, if at all. She didn't switch on any lights and he wondered if the house had any electricity as he stayed two steps behind her. Daylight filtered in through trellised skylights as she pulled open another door across the unfurnished room, and they walked into a hallway. Here too, she didn't turn on any lights but there was sufficient ambient luminescence to guide them to the next doorway at the end of the corridor.

This final room was in complete contrast to the rest of the ancient bungalow; it was shaped like a "U" with a huge glass wall that stretched across the open end. Clearly, this was one corner of the building that had gone through an extensive renovation and modernisation, with some reminders of its glorious past. The curved wall was painted a light beige with ancient frescoes of elephants and horses at one side; carvings that looked like erotic sculptures on another side which housed a large wooden four-poster bed. Along the centra arc of the U-shaped room, on either side of the door they had entered through, were spacious seating arrangements.

But the glory lay in front; beyond the huge glass panels that made up the wall was verdant nature. The forest he had seen while coming in now seemed to almost envelop the room; there was lush green mossy undergrowth through which a rough pathway had been cut almost directly ahead, leading gently downhill to a stream that ran from right to left. Placing their crash helmets on a couch, Xavier walked up and stood by the glass front, drinking in the purity of what he saw, while Lady G busied herself behind him.

She switched on some concealed lighting before extracting two small bottles of mineral water from a fully functioning and stocked refrigerator. Handing one to Xavier, she drank a few sips from the other and placed it on a glass table top. Then she shucked off her leather bolero jacket and washed her face in the en suite bathroom before coming up to where Xavier stood.

"You like?" she asked softly.

"Ma'am, this is absolutely stunning!" he said, still overawed at the view but also quite stunned by the entire discovery. He turned to look at her and saw her staring up at him through those large brown eyes, lashes fluttering. He saw the soft pliant cupid-bowed lips and felt compelled to bend his head and kiss her. He had intended it to be a gentle, almost platonic, kiss but the moment their mouths met, her arms wrapped around his neck and she used one hand behind his head to pull him down. The passion ignited their bodies like a fuel-drenched fire within seconds as his hands came to her bare midriff and their lips locked; tongues osculating in a dervish like dance.

Xavier's hands went from the bare small of her back down to her buttocks which he grabbed and pulled against himself, his burgeoning erection pressing against the Lady's abdomen. She lowered her hands to the hem of his polyester turtleneck, gripped the edges and pulled it up over his torso and head, forcing them to break their ardent kiss. He followed suit and pulled off her short top, flung it aside and brought his hands to her face. With his palms framing her cheeks, he merged their lips together, mouths open as their tongues melded inside. They both felt each other's lips against their own as Lady Gayatri's hands roamed feverishly over Xavier's broad muscular back. Her large boobs, now naked, were compressed against his bare chest as their impassioned kisses took on a new urgency.

Away from the confines of social class and status distinctions that the Lady's estate seemed to promulgate, and in the privacy of this faraway secluded forest gem, Xavier felt a new confidence in himself. Although he couldn't think of calling her anything other than "Ma'am" (or Lady G in his mind), his body and his mind reacted to her for what she really was; his lover. At least for the moment.

When they came up for breath, faces flushed, Xavier bent his head and brought his mouth to one of her nipples while his hands dropped once again to her arse. He squeezed over the skintight jeans and dug his fingers into the firm glutes as his lips and tongue danced over her nipple. Lady Gayatri's reaction to his face over her bosom, his tongue lashing her nipple, was immediate; she let out a loud groan as her hands reached down towards Xavier's crotch. She felt the rock hard bulge inside his jeans as her fingers groped, desperate to free it from the constraints of his pants.

Just as she began to fumble with his belt, she felt him slide downwards as his lips trailed away from her breasts and began to kiss her stomach, tongue dipping into her navel. She shivered as her hands settled on top of his head, fingers curled around locks of his hair as his mouth slithered all over her abdomen. She felt his fingers undo the single button on the waist of her jeans and vaguely discerned the short zipper being unfastened.

Xavier hooked his fingers into the waistband and dextrously began to peel the close fitting garment over her hips and thighs till he had them down to her knees. He then lifted one of her feet off the ground and pulled the leg of her jeans till he had freed her limb; then he did the same with the other leg. She stood naked in front of him while he kneeled before her, his hands going back to her arse as he looked at her vulva directly ahead; she had not worn any panties that morning. Just the thought that Lady Gayatri had dressed herself with no underwear ratcheted up his level of excitement and arousal.

With his hands still on her buttocks, he leaned into her and brought his face only inches away from her pudendum. The clearly defined clean-shaven V-shaped vulva with its swollen outer lips protecting her inner petals smelt of roses and sex. He let his warm breath wash over her vulva while his palms glided over the Lady's smooth arse cheeks, feeling the firmness before he let his fingertips trickle down the backs of her thighs till they reached behind her knees. Xavier suggestively pushed against the insides of her calves and she parted her feet, giving him easier access to her bald pussy.

Xavier brought his hands to her front and used his thumbs to feel the bulbousness of her swollen outer labia, stretching them aside as he saw the pink petals of the inner lips unfold. Protruding from under the clitoral hood at the top of her genitalia, the Lady's clitoris was extended by almost a centimetre when he finally placed his lips over the glistening nub. Discounting the couple of minutes before the lady's golden shower had splattered his face a couple of days ago, Xavier's only prior experience of cunnilingus had been the number of occasions he had gone down on Bai-Ma. But he had learnt well.

After a brief kiss on the clit, Xavier fused his mouth on her vaginal opening, using his tongue to plough through the slit between her labia minora. He inhaled deeply, savouring the provocative smell and powerful taste of her secretions. Every few strokes, he let the tip of his tongue brush against her clit which seemed to have grown larger and more swollen. Lady Gayatri's moans were almost constant as she pressed herself against his mouth, her fingers still buried in the thick waves of Xavier's hair.

While he kept licking her, he stretched one arm upwards and placed his hand on her left breast, wrapping his fingers around the pendulous globe as he kneaded the flesh gently. Seeking out her nipple, he stroked around the erect protrusion, circling over the pigmented areola and feeling the goosebumps rise. His mouth kept working on her cunt, drinking greedily from her endless spring of nectar as he finally pushed a finger of his left hand inside her.

In reaction, involuntary or otherwise, the Lady lifted one leg and placed it on a footstool next to her, widening the spread of her thighs. Xavier pushed another finger into her vagina, gently thrusting in and out as his lips settled on her protruding clit and the tip of his tongue laved over the swollen tip of her glans. He hooked his fingers so that the pads of his fingertips pressed against the anterior wall of her vagina. He was hoping that the excitement on her clitoris and the possibility of his fingers finding the G-spot may trigger off a climax for her.

He kept sucking and lashing at her clit while his fingers, now three, were rhythmically shoving in and out of her cunt. When Lady Gayatri groaned and squealed, when her thighs seemed to clamp over his thrusting fist, when she writhed and shuddered, when her entire body trembled, Xavier wasn't quite sure if she was having an orgasm. But half a minute later, the lady brought her leg down from the footstool on to the floor, bent low and put her hands under his armpits willing him to stand up. She stayed hunched on the ground and frantically unbuckled his belt, undid the stud and hastily pulled his jeans and underwear down to his ankles.

With frenzied alacrity, she took his rampant phallus in her hand and brought her mouth to the blazing tip of his cock. Already thick and hard, it stood at its full eight-inch length while the lady held it straight out as her mouth took more than half of it in. Her right hand made a tight fist around the base and she tugged at Xavier's manhood with the same ferocity as she bobbed her head, almost as though she was determined to make him cum immediately.

Unlike the earlier nights in Lady Gayatri's lamp-lit bedroom, the bright daylight allowed them to visually feast on each other's bodies as rays of sunshine filtered through the trees outside and created a chiaroscuro pattern on the walls and floor. Xavier looked down and saw his thick penis stretch the lady's lips as they glided over the slickness of his rod, feeling the suction she created with her cheeks. A memory from the previous evening flashed in his mind; he was recalling the view when he had his thick cock embedded in her butt-hole, the glistening lubricant around the taut circumference of the Lady's anal sphincter as he pummelled her.

Also, two nights ago she had given him head and he had blown his load in a cathartic explosion of semen that she had swallowed. Now, he wanted more. With his hands gently but firmly clamped on her head, he pushed back and extracted his meaty phallus from her mouth. Holding her by her upper arms, he pulled the Lady up on to her feet and wrapped his arms around her, placing his palms on her naked buttocks as he stepped out of his jeans. He bent his head and placed his lips on her mouth, her breasts squashed against his chest while she fondled his ramrod stiff penis with both hands. The span of his large masculine hands enclosed each of her arse cheeks, fingers like talons as they groped the flesh.

Xavier then gradually twirled the Lady around so that her back rested against a large cylindrical pillar, roughly two and a half feet wide, that supported the arced beams of the semi-circular room, segregating the East side from the centre. Pushing up against her while she tugged feverishly at his cock, he brought his hands to her breasts and pinched her nipples. A minute later, he took his turgid shaft in one hand and levered it downwards so that the raging tip squeezed between her pussy lips and pressed against her swollen clitoris. Still holding it with a tight grip, he rubbed his penis glans into the muculent lubrication that doused her inner labia, listening to the amorphous sounds of her pleasure.

And then, after all the foreplay, she parted her legs as he bent his knees and pushed his pulsating manhood into her cunt. The Lady trembled as she felt the huge girth of Xavier's cock penetrate her; she lifted her right leg and sought out the footstool on which she placed her foot as he drove all the way up into her vagina. She felt the slight constriction when his thickness first impaled her, but with every thrust her channel eased up to accommodate his sizeable heft.

With her back against the circular column and his hands on her arse, they fucked in a standing missionary position. There was too much passion and fire in their bodies, both lusting for the raw animal potency in each other's physical intensity. The intimacy of a comfortable bed was for another time as Xavier thrust hard and deep, his hamstrings and gluteal muscles corded as he skewered her with his steely rod. Lady Gayatri's hands were clutching on to his back, fingernails raking the perspiring skin as they dug into his trapezius and rhomboid musculature behind the shoulders.

The ferocity with which Xavier stabbed his cock into the lady's cunt would have surprised him if he had been capable of coherent thought at that moment. The barrage of his jabs was the result of a spike in his adrenaline and testosterone level, both giving him a sense of immense power and aggressive virility that he had not experience with Bai-Ma before. There was something almost untamed and feral in this carnal attack on Lady Gayatri's person, fuelled by her own rapacious hunger for him.

Her eyes were shut tight, head thrown back against the pillar behind her, and tiny droplets of sweat beaded her forehead; her mouth was open as she drew in short breaths and groaned as his stiffness grated along the entire length of her vaginal canal. She removed one hand from over his shoulder and brought it to her genitals, furiously burnishing her clitoris. The Lady sensed another oncoming climax as she abraded the small protruding bundle of sensitive nerves, smoothened by the unending trickle from her sodden vagina.