Xavier's Teachers - The Lady Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their lust, desire and passion inflamed, they were like two stars in a distant galaxy locked in a 'dance of death'—a union that would end in their collision and a possible supernova. And then it happened; for her 'le petit mort' came in a sudden release of all the built-up tension in her body as her vaginal walls, butt, thighs, legs, and stomach muscles went through a series of involuntary muscle contractions. The Lady clung tightly to her lover's neck with one hand while her other was still near her now-retracted clitoris, pressing over the hood as she felt Xavier's massively enlarged penis pulverising her.

While her body was still going through the orgasmic convulsions of her climactic release, she felt the hot splurge of his ejaculation inundating her vagina. Like the previous night when he had anal sex with the Lady, the contractions of her inner muscles triggered off Xavier's own climax as he roared like a crazed animal; his fingers gripping her buttocks in a death grip as he continued sinking himself in her hole. In a series of uncontrolled convulsions, he kept erupting his thick semen into her till the sparks in his mind's eye faded and he opened his eyes.

He looked at Lady Gayatri's face as his vision cleared and saw tears streaming down her cheeks even though her eyes were still shut. She brought both her hands around his neck and Xavier felt her weight on his shoulders as her body began to sink to the ground. He immediately placed an arm around her back and the other behind her knees before scooping her off the floor and cradling her. Holding her like that, realising how light she weighed, he walked towards the bed in the west-wing of the crescent shaped room and laid her on the antique four-poster. He then crawled up on to the bed, rested his head on the pillows next to her, and took her in his arms; they faced each other, naked, as she placed her head against his chest.

He looked down at her face as he used a finger to wipe away the tears, unaware that her brain and body were flooded with happy hormones, including surges of oxytocin and dopamine. She snuggled up to him, kissing him on his chest and his nipples, tilted her head back and kissed him on his chin as he looked down at her, ran her fingers over his face and his muscular arms, entwined her legs around his, pressed her body against him, and finally kissed him on the mouth. Their lips moved over one another's, tongues fencing as they held each other close.

***

"Xavier? she called softly after a while, "Baby? Let's get up and not waste the afternoon. Let me feed you something; you must be hungry."

He stirred, kissed her on the top of her head and asked "Do you know what time it is?

Lady G turned to the side and got off the bed when he unfolded his arm from around her, saying "About 3 o'clock, I expect."

Xavier too rolled off the bed and put on his underwear and jeans while the Lady slipped into hers and pulled on the short blue top. She went to the washroom for a while and then busied herself making sandwiches with provisions she found in the refrigerator.

Ten minutes later, after Xavier had washed himself, she said, "Let's take your lunch outside and sit by the river." He took the plate from her and slid open the large glass panelled doors and stepped outside. Realising that it was a bit nippy, he came back to the room and grabbed his turtleneck before walking out on to the wooded path. He could hear the sounds of the forest and the stream clearly as he breathed in the fresh cool air, waiting for Lady G to join him.

When she did, there was an uncorked bottle of white wine, a Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame, in her hand along with two chardonnay glasses. She slid the glass door shut and slipped an arm around his, saying "Come! Let's go." They walked down an embankment ahead and came to the bank of the stream where they sat on a stone bench embedded in the ground. The Lady poured the wine and handed one glass to Xavier; he had already wolfed down one sandwich and was steadily attacking the next ham-and-cheese. She herself picked up a small triangle of bread and cheese and nibbled at it as they gazed silently ahead.

The stream ran from West to East, not more than five yards in front of them. The forest tree-line was a couple yards behind them and the sun, although past its apogee, was almost directly overhead. Xavier soaked up the sunshine on his bare torso, knowing that it would not last for too long during the short winter day. Lady Gayatri sat close beside him and leaned against his arm as she delicately sipped her wine, occasionally twisting her head to kiss him on the biceps.

They talked intermittently; Lady G explained to Xavier that the house behind them was an old manor house which belonged to her family and one of the few that she had retained. A discreet security company was responsible for surveillance while her maintenance crew ensured its upkeep, cleanliness and maintenance, and also to keep it in readiness for her visit at any time.

Xavier revealed to her that he knew a considerable amount about her background and her family, thanks to the ladies in his village who had enlightened him during his recent vacation there. She laughed at that and told him she'd figured that he had been apprised.

She told him that she often came here in the winter and spring months, maybe three or four times a year, but this was the first instance when she'd brought someone with her. He was very happy when he heard that; honoured of course, but the real joy came from the thought that she would only have done that because of the intimacy and trust that had developed between them.

"Put on your sweater, sweetheart," she said after some time, "the temperature will drop quite suddenly as the sun begins to set." Xavier looked towards the sun as he placed his wine glass on the bench and reached behind him to pick up the pullover. He slipped it on and sat back with one arm around her, holding the Lady close to him. They sat quietly, lost in their thoughts as the sun began its descent; it would soon go behind the hill that acted as a backdrop to the bend in the stream which curved to the right and disappeared into the forest.

Xavier poured them another glass of wine, realising that he would be driving the motorcycle back to the city soon, but he was young and brash and didn't want to really think much of it. But the thought nagged and he knew why; he would have the Lady riding pillion and her safety was his responsibility. So he placed his glass on the seat beside him, hugged his Lady tight, and stared into the sunset.

"Would you like to stay here for the night?" he heard her ask. He wasn't sure he'd heard correctly; the sounds of all the birds in the forest seemed to have become cacophonous as they neared sundown, after which they would all be silent of course.

She had turned her face to look at him when she asked the question, and he looked into her eyes and said "Yes! More than anything."

"Good! Then you can finish your wine if you like. I know why you put it aside."

When Xavier had looked at the golden tone of the wine, and when he had taken the first sip of its smooth silkiness, he knew it was an expensive vintage. But he risked saying "Why don't you have the wine, Ma'am and I'll have something else from your bar once we go inside?" He then continued, saying "I think we should go in; you need to put on something warm now." She had on the short leather bolero jacket over her blouse but that still left much of her midriff bare. They watched the sun go down behind the distant hill and then stood to walk back into the house.

When they got back in, the room seemed a lot warmer than it had earlier; Xavier noticed the oil-based radiators imperceptibly clinging to various sections of the walls and wondered if they had come on automatically at dusk. He placed the bottle and glasses, along with the now empty plate that had contained his sandwiches, on to a marble counter-top near the kitchen side of the room. Lady G went in the opposite direction, where the bed was housed, an opened a built-in wardrobe from where she extracted a cardigan to replace her short jacket. After that, she made herself a sandwich and washed it down with a couple of sips of the Grande Dame wine in her chardonnay crystal.

She left the wide glass sliding doors open and sat down on a settee facing the outside, looking rather pensive. Lady Gayatri was pondering, and growing increasingly concerned, about the way her relationship with Xavier was evolving. Unlike their first night together when he was more of a plaything to satisfy her protracted sexual itch, she now felt genuine emotions towards him. The perplexing mix of both maternal and libidinous sentiments which she had subdued over the last couple of days, was coming to the fore again. She knew of course that there was no viable future for their affinity towards each other; at best, she must treat this as a temporary affair. But it still left her in a profoundly agitated state.

Xavier had meanwhile found his way to the washroom and taken a quick shower before donning his jeans and pullover, leaving his briefs hanging on a hook he found behind the bathroom door. He was feeling a lot more at ease in these environs as he poured himself a whiskey without asking the Lady's permission, then brought a fresh glass of wine for her and they sat together on the couch. The bubbling sounds from the brook filtered through along with the last bird-calls of the evening as the noisy chirping of crickets began to take over. There was a twilight pink hue that briefly diffused the fading ambient light before darkness enshrouded the outside; inside the room, their eyes gradually adjusted to the faint luminescence of the overhead concealed lighting.

They sat quietly for a while, his arm around her shoulder as they listened to the night sounds from the forest. Then, placing a hand on Xavier's lap, she turned to him and quietly called "Darling?"

He looked to his right, a smile on his lips and a quizzical expression on his face.

But she stayed silent, turning her head back to face the front. She wasn't really sure what she wanted to say. Lady Gayatri was enjoying the evening and didn't want her troubled thoughts to intrude; she loved this house and its surroundings and for the first time she had brought someone with her. To have Xavier by her side was the most pleasurable she had ever felt in this place. She leaned into him as he curled his arm tighter around her; they sipped their drinks and savoured the moment together.

When Xavier got up to make another drink, Lady Gayatri went to the glass frontage and slid the doors shut before the insects found their way into the light. Within minutes of their sitting back on the sofa, the warmth in the room was noticeable.

"Ma'am," Xavier spoke after a few minutes of silence, "I've already told you I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world."

Lady Gayatri shushed him with a gentle finger on his lips, "Shhh!"

"No! Let me continue. I think I'm in love with you," he blurted out, and then kept quiet, the fear and intimidation flooding back as he wondered if he had overstepped his bounds.

The Lady looked at him, adoration in her eyes, and asked "Have you ever been in love before, Xavier?"

"No...no," he stammered, "but I have these feelings in my heart that I have never experienced before." Although her had had similar feelings for Bai-Ma, what he felt now was considerably stronger.

The earlier concern and consternation of her own thoughts choked her throat as her eyes glistened, but she steadied herself and spoke as gently as she could. "Xavier, you know I like you immensely. I have not had these feelings myself in almost two decades. But you're 21 and I'm 48; there is no future to our relationship. You'll grow older, meet many girls, get married, find a wonderful job, have beautiful children.... that is your future."

"But...," Xavier tried to interject.

She drew his hand to her lap and held it while she continued, "We like having sex together so let's leave it that." Lady Gayatri was heart-broken at having to be so clinical and firm with him, knowing how intense the feelings of love, or even infatuation, can be with someone so young. "Please Darling, let's just live in the moment and enjoy our friendship," she concluded. She then got up and walked to the bathroom where she wept uncontrollably before washing her face and stabilising her demeanour. She hated to hurt the boy but knew it was better to set things straight now rather than later.

Xavier was sitting pensively, sipping his drink, when Lady G came out of the washroom. He knew what she said was true and logically correct but his right brain was considerably more dominant than his left brain at that time. She came around the three-seat sofa and sat next to Xavier on his left, between the cushioned arm-rest and him. Then, lifting her feet off the ground, she swivelled to the right and rested her head and shoulders against the arm-rest, bent her knees so that her limbs formed a bridge over his thighs. She took his hand in hers and rested it over her abdomen as she looked at him staring into the darkness outside.

Xavier looked at her and, for the hundredth time, thought of how beautiful she was; regal but yet delicate, not a flaw in her facial features or her skin, her perfectly proportioned but still voluptuous body, her soft caring eyes despite her upper-class status. She was the quintessential princess of all his dreams, and her maturity added a distinctive elegance to her overall comportment; not like the juvenile 20-somethings that fluttered around him in college.

"You know what, Ma'am? You're absolutely right about what you said earlier. But I still love you and you can't take that away from me," he said softly to her. "So live with it!" He took a sip of his whiskey and smiled at her, caressing her abdomen over the cardigan with his free hand.

She was still holding his hand and now dragged it towards her bosom, using his open palm to rub over the shape of her breasts in slow languorous circles. As Xavier felt the mounds of her large boobs under the sweater, he was amazed at his situation; four days ago his wildest imagination would never have let him believe that he could have ever even touched the Lady, leave alone fucked her in the arse, in her cunt, been fellated by her, given cunnilingus to her, fingered her to a climax, and been pee'd on. She had given herself to him, taught him so much in such a short while.

Get me a proper drink, Baby," her voice broke through his pensiveness, "I'm not really enjoying this wine."

Xavier lifted her legs and sidled out from under them, taking his own glass to the bar cabinet. He poured out a whiskey from the decanter into a fresh tumbler, added some to his own glass, and walked back to the settee. She raised her back a little higher against the arm-rest and lifted her legs so that Xavier could take his seat and then stretched her limbs over his lap once again, taking her drink from him. They both took a sip of the amber coloured dram while Xavier stealthily slipped his left hand under the hem of the Lady's cardigan.

"Oooh!" she squealed, almost spilling the alcohol, as she felt his cold hand on her warm stomach. "Mmmmm! I love it when you touch me, Xavier" she cooed to him.

"Touch you where?" he asked with a naughty smile playing on the corners of his lips.

She looked down and saw his artistic long fingers undo the lowest button on her cardigan before moving on to the next one above, and the next, and the next till his hand was over her chest. He undid the last one and pushed the sides off her body, revealing the tight blue half-top she had worn that morning. He ran his hands over the huge swell of her bosom till the nipples stood erect and projected against the cotton fabric. His fingers teased the protrusions till they were hard as pebbles under his ministrations and Lady Gayatri's vocalisation of her arousal began to sound more insistent and demanding.

Xavier slipped his hand under the short blouse and touched her naked breasts, feeling their warmth and fullness against his palm. He grasped the large boobs gently, kneading them as his palm ran over the nipples; the sizeable projections sensitive to his touch. The look on Lady G's face was one of beatific ecstasy as he continued to titillate her mammaries, himself getting turned on as his hand massaged her robust bosom. He snagged the hem of her blouse between his fingers and pushed it upwards as the folds strained to go over the bulge of her tits before bunching around her neck.

As she rested on her back her heavy breasts, without the support of a brassiere, tended to fall towards either side of her chest but the valley between them was still deep; despite her age, there was limited sag. Xavier used his fingers delicately, tracing contour lines over the pair of tits, circling around her dark brown areolas as the tiny goosebumps erupted across their surface. He pinched the nipples, pulling at them gently as the Lady moaned under his caresses. With the stimulation, the skin under the areola became taut and the protrusions grew till they were hard as stone. Lady Gayatri snaked one hand between her crotch, rubbing over the denim as Xavier's fingers continued to chafe her cherrilets.

He took a sip of his drink, placed the glass on the armrest to his right, and then undid the zipper on the Lady's skinny jeans. He unbuttoned the stud and then, with both hands, proceeded to turn her over on to her stomach. She had to straighten out her legs over his thighs and twist around till her face was buried into the cushion at one end of the settee; pushing herself down along the length of the three-seater, she ended up with her abdomen over Xavier's thighs as he sat in the middle.

He reached sideways to her shoulders and peeled off her unbuttoned cardigan from the back, one sleeve after the other. The blue crop top bodice was still bunched around her neck, exposing her entire back to him while her breasts was squashed against the sofa seat beneath her. Xavier then angled his fingers under the waistband of her Levi Strauss denims and used a considerable amount of strength to pull it over her rump and hips. Once over the hump, he pulled the pants down over her thighs and, like he had done in the afternoon, stripped her bare.

With the increasing discomfort of his growing erection, he unbuttoned and unzipped his own jeans and shoved them down to his knees, freeing his thickening hard-on. The Lady's buttocks were now arched over his naked quads and his erect cock stood upright between his groin and her left hip as she lay face down along the stretch of the davenport.

Xavier place his large hands on her arse and couldn't help but marvel at the serendipity of his fortune; the last three days of his life had provided the most sensually charged events of his recently begun sexual journey. As he massaged and shaped her firm buttocks in his palms, pulling aside Lady G's arse cheeks, he saw the puffy outer lips of her pussy and the delicate folds of her labia minora protected within. He looked at her tiny puckered arsehole and had difficulty imagining how large and gaping it had been when he'd removed the jewelled butt-plug from inside her anus and stuck his inflamed cock deep into her rectum the previous night.

He ran a finger along the glistening length of her gash, feeling the slick lubrication of her juices. The Lady squirmed as her hips moved, wanting to position herself against his hand; he used all his fingers to probe her vaginal opening, pushing the tips a centimetre inside and letting her secretions moisten his hand. Looking down at her perfect buttocks, smooth and round, he bent his back and placed his mouth on the ridge of her right arse cheek and bit into her gluteus. It wasn't much more than a nibble but it made him want more; Xavier opened his jaws wider and took a firmer grip of her bottom between his teeth.