Xavier's Teachers - The Lady Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh!" Lady Gayatri squealed the second time he set his teeth into her arse but didn't object beyond that; instead she reached behind her with outstretched arms and clenched her bum with her fingers, drawing them apart. Xavier bent over again and brought his mouth to her anus, sticking the tip of his tongue out to rim her sphincter and tentatively probing the orifice. He still had the fingers of his right hand near her vagina so he pushed them in while tonguing her anus, thrusting back and forth as her arse writhed under his hand and face. He then drew some of the copious overflow of the lubricious secretions from her cunt to her anal opening and pushed one finger into her rectum. The Lady humped her rump up against his hand, wanting him to probe deeper, indulging herself in the lustful physicality of the sensation as Xavier stabbed his finger into her arsehole to the hilt.

Extracting his fingers from her holes, he once again grabbed her arse cheeks and clenched his strong hands around the flesh, becoming just a little less gentle as he clawed at the firm muscles. Then, on instinct, he slapped the lower region of her buttocks with the flat of his palm and quickly held back when he realised what he had done. There was a strange sense of dominance that surged through him with that first whack, something he had not quite felt before. And though he was in two minds, he couldn't resist the impulse to do it again; this time he was a bit more forceful when he struck and watched her bum quiver under the impact.

Lady Gayatri had never been too adventurous in her sexual pursuits over the years although she had indulged in the basics of BDSM some time in her long ago youth. When Xavier nipped her first on her arse cheek with his teeth, she had felt an electrifying tingle rush through her genital area; an unexpected sensation that was as startling as it was pleasurable. And now, as he spanked her with his wide open palm, she felt the shivers course through her entire body; with each strike, a wave rippled through her muscles and bounced off her bones. As the force gradually increased, the slaps stimulated her genitals, flooding her vagina and firing off all the nerve endings with every impact.

She wasn't sure why she was so exhilarated and aroused with this new experience. Of course there was the new found physical aspect to the gratification but also a heightened sense of trust and submission to Xavier. In her everyday world, she was always in command given her high social and financial status; but here and now, the change in roles where a young college lad was in control, her pleasure was just as psychological as it was physical. Even though she had tried to avoid the love-emotions generated by the raft of hormones released in her body, Lady Gayatri wanted, and enjoyed, the ability to surrender to her young Adonis.

The potency of dominance, and the apparent willingness of the lady to submit, goaded Xavier to continue. He next slapped the upper peak of her rump where the fatty tissue made her flesh more corpulent, and watched as the redness spread across the fluid borders of the hand impressions over her arse cheeks. With each spank, Lady G felt the delightful sting, the alluring warmth, and the thrilling vibrations surge through her quivering lower body from her buttocks to her thighs and on to her toes. Her head was still buried in the cushion, breasts mashing against the fabric of the sofa while her bum was arched over Xavier' thighs; she felt the heat radiate from her derriere to her genitals and ached for more of his raw strength.

He saw the deep blush fan out over her entire backside and switched to gently tracing his fingertips across the dispersing colour over her smooth skin. There was such an intense bond and intimacy being developed; Xavier could feel it in his beating heart as he lovingly caressed the Lady's arse, fingers frequently finding their way to the bulbous mounds of her pussy lips that peered out between the top of her inner thighs. Although he alternated between spanking her and tickling with a feather-touch trail of his fingertips, he felt the feral fierceness of his adrenalin wanting to take over.

Xavier smacked her again, this time drawing the soft flesh of her thighs just below the crease into his ambit. He heard mewling sounds smothered by the cushion under her face as Lady Gayatri stretched her left arm along her side and found his steely rod erect against her hip. As soon as he felt her grip coil around his cock, he struck her again and inadvertently used his fingers instead of his palm. That stung her unexpectedly and her body arched as she let out a painful cry, clenching her fist tighter around his throbbing penis.

He bent over double and brought his mouth to her buttocks again while he kept fingering her cunt, her juices flowing freely now as her arousal levels peaked. With his jaws wide open, he sunk his teeth into the flesh of her backside and bit down on the meaty rump. When he finally released his chaw and saw the bite mark on her rump, he hit her harder than before using the flat of his palm just above the left gluteal crease; then repeated it on the other cheek. His cock was hard and massive as she continued tugging ferociously along its length in a rather haphazard motion that was more instinctive and spontaneous rather than reasoned.

Lady's Gayatri's buttocks were fiery red with splodges of dark crimson having spread over her entire rump; she felt the heat radiating all the way down her thighs and in front over her vulva. With her left hand still holding tight to Xavier's phallus, she snuck her right hand under her stomach and pushed it down till her fingers pressed over her clitoral hood, feeling the hardness under her skin. Xavier meanwhile was stroking her smooth reddened backside with a gentle massage of his palm while the fingers of his other hand brushed her inundated cunt. He leaned over again and kissed her bum, using his tongue and saliva to soothe her burning arse before pursing his lips and blowing cool air over the arse cheeks he had just slobbered over.

A minute later, Xavier slid to the right along the settee forcing the Lady to release her grip on his penis even as she continued to prod her clitoris with the other hand; the oversensitive glans had now protruded beyond the hood by more than a centimetre. When he reached the end of the sofa, he quickly stood up and hurriedly removed his jeans and the turtleneck he still wore. Lady G twisted her head backwards to see why he had gone away and looked at his huge manhood standing upright, saw him scrambling to remove his denims and top. She looked longingly, wanting his nakedness against her own; she used her free hand to claw at one buttock and stretch it to the side, willing him to plunge his cock into her.

Within seconds he was back, spreading her thighs apart as he knelt between them and once again clutched both her arse cheeks with his fingers hooked into the flesh, digging into the gluteal muscles. Lowering his head as he separated the two sides of her bum, he brought his mouth to the crevice between the bloated outer pussy lips and raked his tongue through the channel. He licked the small gap between her anus and her cunt as the lady bucked her hips, feeling his mouth on her perineum. She cried out aloud, said something indecipherable as she buried her face in the cushion and dug her fingertips into the fabric of the settee.

Xavier grabbed another cushion on his side of the furniture and stuffed it under her abdomen so that her arse was raised and easier to access with his mouth. Parting the two halves of her rump, he used his tongue to rim the entrance to her anus before letting it trail downwards towards her cunt. The sweet smell of her genitals and the powerful taste of her secretions overwhelmed him with their intoxicating bouquet, smothering his senses with an uncontrollable urge to fuck her. It was like their afternoon sexcapade; a desperate immediacy suddenly overtook him.

He grabbed a smaller cushion from behind him and wedged it under the one that was already propping up the Lady's hips. Then taking her feet, he crossed them over one another and straddled her with his knees on either side of hers. Xavier looked down at her buttocks and once again saw the prominent longitudinal succulent ridges of her outer lips and the scrunched anal opening. He took his heavy and stiff penis in one hand and guided it between the swollen mounds that guarded her vagina, rubbing the flaming head in her overflowing juices.

When he finally pushed his cock into her, Xavier lay over her back and shoved himself into the cavernous chamber of her cunt; with her thighs together and her feet crossed, her vagina was closed tight around his wide girth as it ploughed its eight-inch path through her. As his meaty phallus filled up her insides, Lady Gayatri felt his width smoothly pushing through her narrowed vaginal walls and her mind shifted to a state of nirvanic bliss. The feeling of his naked torso over her back also brought on a familiar intimacy as she twisted her head to the side, trying to kiss him on the mouth.

As Xavier began to pump his rod into her with long leisurely thrusts, he slipped his hands under her chest and took her tits into his palms, squeezing gently. The Lady raised her arse a little and slipped her hand past the cushions under her lower abdomen so she could reach her clit. She rubbed it for a few seconds before reaching further back between her legs till her fingers touched the sac of his scrotum every time he thrust into her. Xavier found her nipples and pinched them between thumb and index finger as he increased the pace of his propulsion, hammering into her more rapidly as his adrenaline surged.

Giving her a spanking and feeling that small sense of dominance over the former princess had given Xavier the kind of rush he had only ever experienced on the athletics track and field. With his hormones raging, he wasn't able to hold back and continue the lazy languorous thrusts of easy love-making; he wanted to impale her with a savage intensity and rush to a desperately needy ejaculation that he was hungering for. The ferocity of his desire would have surprised him had he paused to think but the lustful hankering had already overtaken his brain and he was pounding her from the rear with considerable energy and fierceness.

Xavier raised his upper body by stretching out his arms and resting his hands on either side of her chest while he pummelled her with aggressive thrusts of her hips, feeling Lady G's buttocks slap against his groin. After a couple of minutes, with his knees on the sofa, he arched his back still further and placed his palms on her arse while he continued his rapid-fire stabs into her.

Lady Gayatri had removed her hand from her crotch and had both elbows bent so that her arms were folded along the sides of her chest, hands buried under the cushion on which her head rested. While she had never really had a vaginal orgasm during intercourse unless she simultaneously stroked her clit, she now felt Xavier's penis graze past her G-spot every time the head of his cock rubbed the slightly bumpy surface on the anterior wall of her canal. She adjusted her position, raising her hips a few inches, and felt the pleasurable sensation increase. Although Xavier had lifted much off his torso off her back, his hands which now had a strong grip on her buttocks transferred most of his bodyweight on to her rump. That heightened the remnants of the pleasure-pain from the stinging slaps she had received a few minutes earlier.

But Xavier, despite his growing virtuosity and aptitude about the nuances of sex and the art of pleasuring women, was in heat like a rutting stag. Lady Gayatri felt the white-hot blaze in his impassioned behaviour like a fiery aura that blanketed her; the heat from his body transferred through her genitalia to the farthest extremities of her anatomy like a kinetic force that energised all her nerves. She was howling and moaning as the boy pounded her with a ferocious intensity she couldn't remember ever having been pulverised with. Even though he had been considerably fierce while fucking her that afternoon, this animal spirit was the first time she had felt it in him and delighted in the hedonistic physicality of the experience.

When he finally exploded inside her, she was surprised at the volume of cum she could feel flooding her cunt, given the fact that he had ejaculated only a few hours earlier. She felt his cock inside her and thought it had swollen even more than its already massive girth; it was the hardest thing she had ever felt in her vagina as it pulsated and thrummed with every jet of semen that spurted out. The liquid heat was like a deluge and although she hadn't climaxed herself, the now familiar emotions of intimacy and affection and tenderness towards Xavier once again overtook the Lady. Despite the improbability, impossibility maybe, of a pregnancy even though she had not reached menopause, the thought of carrying Xavier's baby stirred her senses but that was due to an overflow of oxytocin hormones. Still, it brought a tenderhearted smile to her cupid's bow lips as her body began to relax.

She lowered her haunches back on to the cushions under her lower abdomen and felt his weight descend on her back. He was breathing heavily and she felt the beating of his heart against her body as he lay on top of her, deep rumbles following the savage animalistic growl that escaped from his throat when his penis first erupted its volcanic burst. A minute later, Xavier snuck his arms beneath her and clung on to her as he rested on top, knowing his entire weight was on the Lady but feeling very warm and loving as their bodies fused into one, lying on the settee.

It was a relatively early night given their recent standards of midnight debauchery; they nuzzled one another after Xavier extracted his phallus from her vagina. They stayed on the sofa instead of going to the bed, talked while gently caressing each other, neither one wanting the tryst to end. As the fatigue overtook them and they began to drift into a somnambulant state, random thoughts drifted through their minds as they lay naked in one another's arms. Lady Gayatri was reliving the physical memories of his anal penetration of her the earlier night, and the more recent and delectable, slightly masochistic, delights of his spanking her buttocks; both effectively firsts for her.

Xavier's ruminations were a little more complex; while he realised that almost every single sexual event of the last 48 hours with Lady G was a novel experience and a stupendous learning for him, a nagging sense of culpability kept intruding into his thoughts. He was thinking of Bai-Ma, his first and only teacher and lover before two nights ago, and a dreadful vapour of guilt was beginning to enshroud him. Of course, there had been no commitments of exclusivity. Also, he knew that given their various demographic differences in terms of age and social positions, there couldn't possibly be any future to their relationship. Just as with the Lady.

Xavier's last thought before his brain shut down for the night was Lady Gayatri's words: "let's just live in the moment and enjoy our friendship."

***