XChange Seminar, X-change, X Change Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grabenork
Grabenork
95 Followers

"Dean, I need your help. John is cheating on me and I need to fix him good. Can you make me a doggy pill that will give him a complete dog body, head included?"

"I can, Sissy, but remember, I told you that he will lose the ability to speak; no vocal chords."

"That's perfect; just what I want. And you promised that you would make any combination of characteristics for me. And, Dean . . . . I will be VERY grateful, and I look forward to showing you my gratitude."

That brought a smile to Dean's face. Since he first met Sissy, he had been wanting them to have a doggy fuck together.

"I've got all the ingredients right here, Sissy. Give me 15 minutes and I will have your pills ready."

Fifteen minutes later.

"OK, Sissy, here is the first pill. This will turn the person into a total dog—a german shepherd. He will be unable to tell you when he is ready to change back, and so you must agree on a time limit before you start. Then, at the appropriate time, give him this change-back pill, and he will return to his normal body. Let me know how it goes, OK?"

With a big smile, Sissy nodded and said, "I can't wait to report back to you. I feel like I am already in heat."

This brought a smile to Dean's face and Sissy went her way.

Arriving home at what would have been her normal time to return from work, Sissy entered and called out for John.

"In here, hon. Everything OK?"

"Yes, everything is great. I am really looking forward to being your bitch in heat tonight. Even as a human, I feel like I am already in heat."

"Well, OK. Before supper?"

"Sure, just let me quickly go to the bathroom first."

In the bathroom, Sissy found the change-back pill and flushed it down the toilet, then went back to the bedroom.

"Here's your pill, John, I already took mine so hurry and catch up."

John swallowed the pill. Five minutes later, Sissy was alone in the room with a beautiful german shepherd lying upon the bed.

"Step One," thought Sissy to herself. Then, looking at the dog she said, "John, something is wrong. Your pill changed you completely, but mine didn't work at all." It was necessary to convince John that it was all an honest mistake in order to get his compliance with the next part of her plan.

"I'll call Dean and alert him to our need for help." Then, while doggy John listened she called the cellular weather report number and as she listened to the recorded weather report, she carried on a mock conversation with Dean.

"Dean, we have a big problem. John's pill transformed him too much. He is 100% dog and can't speak at all. My pill did absolutely nothing. And I can't find the change-back pill you gave me for John. We need help and we need it right away. . . . . . OK, where can we meet? . . . . . OK, I know the place. We'll be there in fifteen minutes." After she hung up, she said to John, "Dean said we could meet him at Dr. Rachel Jacob's office; you know, the vet over there on Maple Street. But we have a strict leash law here, so to take you out I need to put a collar and leash and muzzle on you."

Fifteen minutes later, Sissy drove into the vet's parking lot and led John into the office.

"Sissy! Hi! How the hell are you? I haven't seen you in a dog's age."

"Hi Rachel. I'm great, thanks. I see your jokes are still as corny as ever."

"You look great, and that is a beautiful german shepherd you have. I didn't know that you had a dog."

"I just got him."

"What's his name?"

"Uh, John . . . . Johnnie. . . . Johnnie Boy. I call him Johnnie Boy."

"OK, how can I help you?"

"Johnnie Boy has been causing problems, and I need to get him neutered."

It was only a few seconds before the meaning of her words dawned on John. He suddenly started howling, barking, and backing away, tugging on the leash.

"Looks like he senses that something is up," laughed Rachel. "Try to hold him still and I will give him an injection that will calm him down. The injection took effect quickly, but John continued whimpering and doing his best to howl.

"OK, Sissy, you need to make a choice. There are three ways we can proceed. The first way costs the most. I go into his nut sack surgically and remove his balls and replace them with neuticles. Those are silicone balls that make his nutsack look and feel like he still has the real thing in there. It's good for show dogs."

"I see, but he's no show dog. He's just a stray mutt."

"The second option is moderately priced. I surgically remove his balls and nutsack. It still involves some surgery but he will be smooth where his scrotum is now."

"OK, but what's the third option?"

"The third option is cheapest and involves putting a very strong rubber band around his nutsack. It cuts off the flow of blood to his balls and sack and they slowly die. It takes a while, but after they dry up, they eventually fall off. The first two methods are painless because we use anesthesia to kill the pain. The third method is very painful at first and then very uncomfortable for the dog until they drop off. He will lick them constantly, but of course that doesn't help. Do you want some time to think it over?"

"No. I have had a lot of big bills lately and so I don't have a lot of money right now. I'll go with the third method since it is cheapest."

"OK, fine. Give me about ten minutes to get things ready in the exam room." Rachel exited.

Sissy leaned over and whispered in John's ear, "I saw you fucking Brenda. So, you bastard, that's the last time you will cheat on me. You will never fuck anyone again, dog or human. You will live out your life as a dog. You are going to be Dean's and my pet from now on. Oh, yes, Dean is moving in with me, and since he works at X-C Corp., he has access to as many X-C X-T pills as we want. We are going to fuck our lives away, and you get to watch, but you will never have another orgasm, ever. . . . . Oh, and by the way, don't ever think that you are going to misbehave. Oh, no. You are going to be a model dog, the perfect pet, because if you ever misbehave I will bring you back her to Rachel and have her put you to sleep."

All Johnnie Boy could do was whimper.

Grabenork
Grabenork
95 Followers
12