Xenoconception Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The eggs will be small enough inside the womb that in suitable candidates it would be difficult to tell any change from outside even with what I expect to be the maximum possible yield of 30."

Tiara almost tutted. "What about the birth though?"

"When our egg clutches are ready to be birthed, they hormonally compel the mother to be near someone who can protect and otherwise care for the eggs while they rest. There are of course no candidates for this role except me, so they will be driven to find me. That said, it is not impossible that they may come to you instead. You should try to lead them here to me as soon as possible if that were to happen."

Tiara sighed. Even if it sounded stupid, this alien seemed to have thought of everything.

"I have had an extremely long time to think."

"Don't do that," Tiara responded instantly. "Don't respond to thoughts I'm having that I haven't said aloud yet. It's creepy, it's beyond creepy."

"I am afraid I find it hard to tell the difference, but I will try nonetheless. Will you agree to help me, or must I force you?"

Tiara's eyes widened. "No! Fuck, no, I'll agree. Just..." She lost her train of thought as she looked over the alien monster she'd been talking to. It really was disgusting. It knew she was thinking that too. It would always know what she was thinking.

"We will be able to separate, once enough eggs have been secured," the alien assured her.

"Fine." She gulped. "What do I need to do?"

"It would be best if you were naked. Your clothes would be dirtied by my mucus, and I myself might become dried out and hurt if they were to absorb enough of it." The tentacle around Tiara's arm unravelled and slinked back closer to the disc-like body of the alien. Tiara breathed deeply, gathering her nerves, then pulled her top off over her head. She thought about how her leggings had looked after her fall and wondered if there were even a point in worrying about messing her clothes up anymore. Regardless, she unclipped her bra too, letting her breasts hang free. She stood up, dropped her bra on her top, and quickly pulled her leggings down and stepped out of them. She tossed them near her other clothes with a lot less care; they were already ruined, after all.

With only her panties left, Tiara hesitated.

"Uh, it's been a bit since I shaved. Y'know, down there."

"This should not cause interference with what we must do," the alien echoed blankly. "Although I do personally find all types of fur to be quite strange. It is similar to how you have misgivings about the 'slimy' feeling of my own skin."

"Right," Tiara muttered dryly. "Never mind then." She removed her panties too, stepping out of them and leaving them with her bra on her top. "Now what?" She asked. A moment later, before the alien responded, she found herself covering her breasts and crotch with her hands.

"There is no need for embarrassment; I do not perceive the human body as erotic or shameful as most other humans do."

"It's... more of a reflex. Just tell me what you want me to do now, please?"

"Of course." The alien heaved itself upwards off the ground with an eerie, wet, trickling sound that made Tiara's skin crawl. It made a space about a metre in height under it, its tentacles draping down beneath the disc-like body. "You should lie beneath me here. On your back and with your legs spread would probably make this easiest. I will do the rest."

Tiara grimaced. She'd known this would be unpleasant already, but the idea of presenting herself to this creature had become much more real all of a sudden. Still, she walked slowly towards the spot she'd been told to lie on, taking care to step between the gaps in the web-like arrangement of tentacles that cluttered the cave floor.

As Tiara reached the place and got down on her knees to crawl under the alien, it moved several of its tentacles to create something like a cradle or bed underneath it.

"What's this?" Tiara asked.

"It is best for us both if you are as comfortable and relaxed during this process as possible. I believe lying in my arms like this would feel better for you than lying in the dirt."

"Oh," Tiara hesitated. "Thanks, I guess." It was hard to know how to respond to the alien's sentiments, its "kindness", when its attempts at communication felt so cold and clinical. It was about as close to nothing as a "voice" could possibly be. That's what Tiara felt, even as she clambered onto the makeshift bed. Each tentacle was as slimy as the single one that had been wrapped around her arm earlier, and their mucus clung to and slickened her skin like a thin, clear oil. She turned onto her back and opened her legs like she'd been told. It was a lose-lose position; no matter where she looked, there was a mass of the alien's arms. Some of them wrapped around Tiara's arms, pulling them back over her head until only her shoulders and hands were free. Before she could protest, though, more of the tentacles bound themselves around her legs from just below the knees to her ankles. The arms pushed her knees back towards her torso, further exposing her holes to their owner, as if that were even necessary.

"Wait!" Tiara cried out. "What're you doing!? You didn't say anything about this!"

"I informed you that I would do the rest," the alien's answer seemed somehow more matter-of-fact than usual. "There may be difficulties. I must hold you still to make this simpler for both of us." Two more of its arms moved now. One had the unmistakable shape of the alien's "penis", but the other was a regular tentacle. The former began stroking its wrinkly nub tip between Tiara's exposed labia, its juices wetting her folds.

"I-I don't know about this anymore," Tiara whimpered. "Can I say no after all?"

"You are no longer in a position to refuse." With that answer, it pressed the wet tip of the other, regular tentacle that was near Tiara's pussy against her clit. Tiara gasped, then felt her insides quiver as it began to massage her clit too. She felt the urge to shudder rise up within her, but the alien's grip was so strong that she could only clench and unclench her fingers and toes.

It wasn't long before Tiara felt her entrance being stretch as something started to push its way into her, and she couldn't help but moan in pleasure as the alien's tentacle entered her and didn't stop moving deeper and deeper in her until it reached her cervix.

"Th-that's my cervix," Tiara panted. "Y-you can't go deeper." Another urge to spasm filled her, but again all she could do was curl and uncurl her fingers and toes. Tiara let out a lustful groan. As awful as it was, this stupid, disgusting alien was playing with her clit just right. Was that part of its mind-reading too? Had this thing probed her mind for just how she liked it to loosen her up?

"It matters not. I must enter your womb, and it can be easily done. It is the separation that will be the hard part." It did not wait for any further input from Tiara. Instead, Tiara felt the "penis" inside her constrict, becoming much thinner, and before she could wonder how that was even possible, she felt it pushing against her cervix. Past her cervix? It might've already gotten inside her womb. She had no idea how that would even feel. She was starting to feel queasy though, even in spite of the pleasure from the clit massage. Suddenly she was remembering that she hadn't actually be peed when she'd wanted to back above ground, and now that she'd remembered she couldn't stop the urge to let her bladder go from building up. If the alien cared - because it definitely knew - it made no attempt to show it. It just kept pushing into her cervix, in past it, and playing with her clit faster and faster. Another strong wave of pleasure hit Tiara then, and she lost control, moaning and releasing her piss all over herself, the alien, and probably the cave floor too. Still the creature didn't seem to care, and as it kept going with its movements, it forced Tiara to climax. Her back arched - one of the only movements she could manage, and her hips shook as the waves of a shameful orgasm took her and she sprayed not piss this time, but her love juices. Tiara started to feel like she was struggling to think, struggling to breathe; the alien still wasn't changed anything about what it was doing, and she couldn't take much more. It didn't care. It had a job to do. She was a tool to it, an object. She shuddered and moaned with pleasure again.

A feeling deep inside her, deeper than she'd ever felt. The alien stopped massaging Tiara's clit all of a sudden, leaving her with mixed feelings to say the least.

"My penile tentacle is deep enough. I will now attempt to autotomise and leave it within. My testis will act as an anchor within your womb once the separation is complete."

"Y-your testis?" Tiara could barely process anything. She wasn't even sure if she was speaking right anymore. "Y-you got that inside my womb?"

"It is currently inside you, but has not passed through your cervix," the alien clarified. "Its entrance into your uterus will, unfortunately, be a painful part of the process for you, and I am unsure what to do about that other than knocking you out."

"O-oh..." was all Tiara could manage before the alien began to rut sharply, harshly. It was as if, rather than shedding a limb, it was having to tear itself apart. Worse for Tiara, these movements weren't exactly painless themselves. To deepen her shame - something she thought impossible at this point - they didn't exactly feel bad either, and soon she was panting and moaning as if this monster and her were making real love. Eventually, though, it came to an end. The alien's disc lurched back and up away from Tiara. It seemed to shudder for a moment above her, and she felt its tentacles grip her tighter, as if clenching down. Tiara realised that it was in pain from the shedding. She gulped.

"A-are you ok?" She murmured her question up at the disc through her shaky breaths.

"I have not been forced to shed a limb for an extremely long time. I had forgotten that it is..." It trailed off.

"Painful?" Tiara offered.

"It is indeed most unpleasant," it confirmed. "We are almost done now though."

Still bound by the alien's arms, Tiara looked at her crotch. To her shock, she noticed a faint, tube-like bulge running up from her mound to her belly.

"I-I thought you shrunk that inside me," she said, a feeling of panic beginning to form in her.

"And you are correct, for the most part. What is left is not so easy to shrink, especially as part of it contains my testis. It must now also enter your womb, however."

Tiara shook her head rapidly. "No way," she whined. "Not a chance."

"It will be challenging, especially for you. The cervix is able to accommodate a human child passing through, however, so yours will accommodate this."

"Childbirth is really painful, you bastard."

"Which is why I have suggested knocking you out. It can be done while you are unconscious."

Tiara breathed deeply, gathering her senses. What about this situation made any sense though?

"Ok," she finally answered. "You can tell I'm in pain, right? I-if I'm screaming and hurting, knock me out." Tiara still half-expected that she would wake up in her own bed at home if she did fall unconscious. That would be a relief.

"I will do this," the alien echoed in her head one last time before the tentacle began its last push to fully enter Tiara's womb. She barely had any idea what was happening once it started, but she was vaguely aware of a loud noise, and tentacles moving to wrap around her head and cover her mouth and nose. The noise started to quiet down. It was stopping. Her head was getting hazy though. The tentacles were suffocating her. She couldn't stop that though. She was getting foggier and foggier. Oh, that noise, Tiara realised. I must've screamed. With that, her vision blackened, and she slipped away.

When Tiara awoke, she found herself held upright and fully wrapped by tentacles from her feet to her shoulders. There was a faint pain starting in her abdomen and trailing down to her crotch.

"You are awake," The silent reverberations of the alien she was currently ensnared by greeted her. They felt somehow different now. Closer, more familiar, maybe. "The process was successful, Tiara. You may now father children in my stead, and save my people." As it spoke to her, the alien's tentacle cocoon began to lower and unravel from bottom to top, setting Tiara down on her feet gently and releasing her. Her skin was still covered in mucus, but she seemed to be fine. Then, she put a hand to her crotch, and almost cried out at what she found. Or rather, what she didn't find.

"I'm fucking smooth down there!" Tiara shouted at the alien. "Where did everything go?"

"Nothing is gone. You are currently touching what has become of my penile tentacle. As planned, my testis is now within your uterus, linked to your ovaries, and the rest of the limb occupies part of your uterus and all of your vagina. When necessary, you should be able to manipulate it to produce something more closely resembling a human penis in order to impregnate motherhood candidates."

Tiara concentrated on making this brand new penis appear, and sure enough, some of the smooth flesh between her legs parted, and out protruded something phallic that grew more and more erect until it was nearly 20cm long. It was mostly human, Tiara supposed, but it was marked with similar ribs and bumps to what it had when it was still attached to the alien, and the tip was somewhat more tapered to a spike than a regular dick, as well as the tip's corona also being more prominently flared and bumpy, or perhaps wavy, in shape than any human penis she'd ever seen or heard of. It could probably pass for some sort of high-end dildo, Tiara decided.

"That's... something," Tiara finally said. "Do I have to pee with this now too though?" After she asked, memories of wetting herself while the alien was inside her and touching her rose to the surface of her mind, and she frowned and blushed to herself.

"Urination need no longer be an issue," the alien stated in response to Tiara's question. "I was aware that nitrogen is prevalent in the environment of this planet, but human urine being so largely composed of nitrogen compounds was new information to me. You need only let go, as you did earlier, and your urine will be absorbed by our penis. In fact, that would be an excellent way to ensure it remains healthy while living inside you."

Tiara stared blankly at the alien's disc for a while. She allowed her new, tentacular cock to shrink and retract. "What the fuck are you talking about?" She eventually said.

"My species survives via absorption of nitrogen. Its depletion, due to our overpopulation, is why we had to leave our homeworld. Upon your accidental urination earlier, I discovered that this human waste liquid is extremely similar in composition to my former home's ocean."

Tiara didn't know whether to scream or laugh. "Whatever, I guess I'll get used to it. Along with everything else." She turned around. There was no light pouring down the tunnel back to her exit hole. "How long was I out for?" She asked, concern plainly showing in her tone.

"It has been many of what you would consider hours. Judging by light conditions, we are deep into the night."

Tiara only sighed. She was exhausted despite having been asleep for hours. She dressed, though she didn't bother with her bra or panties.

"I'm going home. I have work tomorrow, but, y'know."

"You are assuring me that you will help me when you have the time."

"Uh, yeah. That's... right."

"This is acceptable. I am grateful. Though, you must remember that I am coming with you in a sense."

Right, Tiara thought. Something else to get used to. She trudged through the dark tunnel back to where she'd left her bag. She found her phone and a bottle, and took a drink while she checked her notifications. Two texts and a missed call from Feba. That would make things more awkward than they were already. A text from Criss. Tiara wasn't sure she wanted to deal with that either. One text, from Helena from work, set Tiara into a slight panic. She was sure she'd had time off.

Helena's text turned out to be just a reminder she had to come in tomorrow and that she was looking forward to working with Tiara again. Tiara sighed. At least she was a nice lady. She put her phone and bottle back into her backpack and put it on, then started to climb the ramp back out into the night, making sure to pick up her boots on the way. Her feet did at least feel better now, so once she was out of the hole, she put her socks and the boots back on, then began her long walk home. Somehow, she already wanted to sleep again.

To be continued

12